PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Lawrence murder: Dobson and Norris found guilty

Miller
3rd January 2012, 16:30
After 18 years, the parents of Stephen Lawrence have got closure for their son. Justice has been done at last!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16347953

music
3rd January 2012, 20:30
It's a disgrace that it has taken this long.

WhiteFeather
3rd January 2012, 20:37
Awesome news, even though it came so late. Perhaps Steven can finally RIP.

Lisab
3rd January 2012, 20:41
I just read this too Windmill. Fiiinallly. Now hopefully Stephen's family can move on. The police, also, have alot to answer for.

Star Tsar
3rd January 2012, 21:14
I don't feel the same its a disgrace to call this justice if you think of the effect on the lads family they lost a child, got divorced had to endure two public trials, an injury and a report only to have two of five prosecuted 18 years later?
Justice? Injustice more like.
He could have fathered a child and it would have been approching maturaty in that time!

:( :( :(

Ria
3rd January 2012, 22:56
I just hope thay have the right ones behind bars.

kersley
3rd January 2012, 23:16
I just hope thay have the right ones behind bars.

Only 2 has been found guilty.. what about the rest of them? Niel and his brother? they both are still at large..I don't wish anything bad for those responsible.. but I would advise them to search their souls and ask for forgiveness..
Not from me or you but from themselves..

Ria
3rd January 2012, 23:29
There is a girl on you tub who knows one of them, she said, he could not do it. She is getting allot of flak.

kersley
3rd January 2012, 23:39
There is a girl on you tub who knows one of them, she said, he could not do it. She is getting allot of flak.

Do you have a link?