PDA

View Full Version : Forgiveness

Chester
4th January 2012, 03:10
Hi Folks, this is Sam Hunter in Panama and all I wanna say is - WOW - I sure hope the folks who thought my Dad opened his mouth only to find out that what happened was what happens to anything that has life if it comes to earth - and that is - Love - and he loved me and I loved him - and because that I had psychic breaks with my Dad which allowed me to put the pieces together and well... I was given a message as to what happened, and then I realized I actually killed my own father because I came to him and told him about a weird event I experienced when I was 6 years old - in the early 60s and well, I think he stopped some other folks from taking me to the next level by killing himself.

And I instantly forgave this Very Famous individual.

If I read my story, I would be amazed... but imagine if you LIVED my story... and then imagine what it must be like to have lived it within His shoes.... knowing their pyramidal structure and that the leader guy not only forgave him... but did so instantly and did so with true heart.

I sense our world is about to experience the Freedom that David Icke has been beating the drums so loud for - What a GUY!!! My hero...