PDA

View Full Version : Private: Scientists Secretly Evacuating Mexican Port Town Of Ensenada

The One
6th January 2012, 08:25
Private: Scientists Secretly Evacuating Mexican Port Town Of Ensenada Due To Impending Cataclysm

Jan 4th 2012- Conciencia Radio is currently conducting an investigation on something massive that occurred in the port town of Ensenada, Baja California Mexico. In or around August 2011, a very big secret meeting took place among the scientific elite at the number one scientific research center in Mexico known as the Center for Scientific Research and Higher Education of Ensenada (CICESE). This preliminary report, not be published as of yet, is being developed to ascertain why prominent scientists from different parts of the world that work at CICESE have decided to suddenly relocate or flee from the Baja California peninsula due to an impending geophysical event of great magnitude.

We release this information to our colleagues in the field so they are informed as to what is transpiring. We ask them to not publish anything as of yet until our investigation is finalized. We ask them this so our work into this matter is not jeopardized in any way. We trust in you keeping this story private only among your trusted groups of researchers.

We spoke a series of anonymous sources. Among them a woman who yesterday revealed to us what transpired at the CICESE. She and a professor of hers arrived to the CICESE to attend an astronomy workshop. When they arrived to the center, the saw that the Mexican Military had closed all vehicle access to the center. They thought they were removing radioactive substances that are used in the labs, which is not uncommon to see because the removal of hazardous substances such as chemicals and radioactive compounds are ascribed to the Military. Later they realized why the Military was there and it was not for this purpose but to protect important visitors that were present at the CICESE at that same moment.

They two women, who wish to remain anonymous, decided to park behind the center and ingress from the back of the facility. They parked their car on one of the hills and managed to get inside the complex. Once in, they went to the auditorium were the workshop was supposed to be held. To their surprise, the main access to the auditorium had been sealed off. They decided to go around the building and found an access door that led them inside. They expected very few people attending the event in question. To their surprise, the auditorium was full of people and it was not in any way related the astronomy workshop/conference that they planned to attend.

To their amazement, they saw scientists from different parts of the world having a very heated discussion over a definite problem of enormous proportions. They saw Japanese, Russian and other European nationals present at the event. They were all discussing in a very high tone of voice. They even saw things being thrown and tables being banged. Another source whom which we spoke to informed us that at least a top-level Cabinet member from the Calderon government attended the event as well as possibly the Governor of Baja California (the latter has not been confirmed) who was in Ensenada on that day.

The topic being discussed by the scientific elite is the fact that they now have confirmation that a huge cataclysmic geological or geophysical event is about to occur any moment now that would at least destroy the port city of Ensenada Mexico. Ensenada is located at just 68 miles south of the Tijuana/San Diego border. At least 300,000 people reside in Ensenada. Among other things discussed was that they leave the city as soon as possible. It has been revealed to us that in fact many of the foreign scientists working at the CICESE and other well-connected individuals in the Baja California elite have left Ensenada. Our direct source mentioned in the interview we conducted with her on January 3rd, 2012 that the antendees mentioned that they were expecting the event to occur any moment now and that they referred to it as a "geophysical event".

I spoke with a prominent scientist from the CICESE in 2010. Although her name was not given, she confirmed the latter. Another family member of a Supreme Court Magistrate from Mexico told her to relocate outside of the city as soon as she could because something enormous is about to hit Ensenada

http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/12_Cosmic/120105.Mexe.evacs.html

Referee
6th January 2012, 08:31
What is going on down there ? Anyone have any more info?

crosby
6th January 2012, 08:40
sounds very scary. what bothers me more than anything is that the general public is not being given the specifics. i am of the opinion that all life is important, not just the lives of the scientific and economic elite. The One, please post any updates as soon as you can. thanks.
regards, corson

alex collier speaks about an event coming on the Unicus radio hour. i'm listening too it now.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/unicus/2012/01/06/the-unicus-radio-hour

Watching from Cyprus
6th January 2012, 09:34
I wonder if it is the planed HAARP earthquake Mitchell Coombes is stating will be initiated soon to occur of the coast of Portland Oregon, which will trigger this !!!!!!

GlassSteagallfan
6th January 2012, 10:27
Don't tell anyone this, please!

So here's the story.....

Russ1959
6th January 2012, 10:49
The urgency of this radio message is smothered up in a total uneccessary music backing track (as usual) undermining its importance.

Yeah sure theres gonna be cataclysmic events so lets put an overly loud backing track to dramatise it even more and muffle the conversations.

Poppycock!

modwiz
6th January 2012, 11:20
The urgency of this radio message is smothered up in a total uneccessary music backing track (as usual) undermining its importance.

Yeah sure theres gonna be cataclysmic events so lets put an overly loud backing track to dramatise it even more and muffle the conversations.

Poppycock!

I did not hear it. Music is for emotional manipulation, of some kind. So background music is usually a clear indicator of steaming kaka. What kind of wine goes with that? :confused: I'm sure Grey Poupon mustard would be a good condiment.

seko
6th January 2012, 15:07
I hope this is not true because I live in that same peninsula, but at lands end in the south of the Baja Sur.

pyrangello
6th January 2012, 15:22
If it happens , will deal with it as a collective group as one as needs to be the case this entire year. There should be no fear as it does not exist , only from within which you have control of . Will make it thru this whatever is thrown at us!

nearing
6th January 2012, 15:22
Not even one name given. This sounds very made up.

Calz
6th January 2012, 15:35
I wonder if it is the planed HAARP earthquake Mitchell Coombes is stating will be initiated soon to occur of the coast of Portland Oregon, which will trigger this !!!!!!

No idea ... but there has been building evidence of something happening off the coast.

Hmmmm ... very interesting.

Related to what has been suggested from James (for awhile now actually) regarding a volcano off the coast of Oregon:

On Stan Deyo's site a "Hot Headlines" link titled "Magma Causing Uplift in Oregon - May Indicate Imminent Eruption" has gone missing.

Hmmmmmm ... always wonder about things when that happens.

http://standeyo.com/

(may be available again by the time you check)

*** adding ***

Link works now:

Magma Causing Uplift in Oregon

Caption: The Three Sisters area — which contains five volcanoes — is only about 170 miles (274 km) from Mount St. Helens, which erupted in 1980. Both are part of the Cascades Range, a line of 27 volcanoes stretching from British Columbia in Canada to northern California. This perspective view was created by draping a simulated natural color ASTER image over digital topography from the U.S. Geological Survey National Elevation Dataset.
Credit: NASA/GSFC/MITI/ERSDAC/JAROS, and U.S./Japan ASTER Science Team

Volcanic activity is causing the earth to rise in Oregon, scientists have found.

Though whether such uplift is a sign of an imminent eruption remains uncertain.

As early as the summer of 1996, a 230-square-mile (600-square-kilometer) patch of ground in Oregon began to rise. The area lies just west of the South Sister Volcano, which with the North and Middle Sisters form the Three Sisters volcanoes, the most prominent peaks in the central Oregon stretch of the Cascade Mountains.

Although this region has not seen an eruption in at least 1,200 years, the scattered hints of volcanic activity here have been a cause of concern, leading to continuous satellite-based monitoring. Now 14 years of data is revealing just how the Earth is changing there and the likely cause of the uplift — a reservoir of magma invading the crust 3-to-4 miles (5-to-7 km) underground.

Uplifting ground

The European Space Agency's European Remote Sensing and Envisat radar satellites revealed that the terrain deformed in three distinct phases since this uplift began. From 1996 to 1998, the ground rose by 0.4 inches (1 cm) per year. Then, from 1998 to 2004, uplift grew to 1.2-to-1.6 inches (3-to-4 cm) annually. However, for the rest of the decade, uplift declined to only a few millimeters per year, for a total of 9.8 inches (25 cm) of uplift so far.

"The most important implication of our research is that the ground appears to still be uplifting," said researcher Susan Riddick, a geodesist at the University of Oregon. "Previous researchers believed that the ground uplift, a result of the input of magma deep in the Earth's crust, had stopped at around 2006. We found that the ground is still uplifting as of late 2010 and may still be uplifting, but at a slow rate."

By analyzing precisely how the landscape was changing, the researchers suggest the magma pocket behind this uplift has a volume of 1.76-billion-to-2.47-billion cubic feet (50-million-to-70-million cubic meters), enough to fill 20,000-to-28,000 Olympic-size swimming pools.

Eruption monitoring

Since the ground is still rising, "magma may still be accumulating, and as a result, this area needs to be continually monitored to determine whether or not there will be an eruption," Riddick told OurAmazingPlanet. [Album: Volcanoes from Space]

"If there were to be an eruption, it would probably not be from a pre-existing volcano that we can see because the uplifting ground area is several kilometers from historically active volcanoes," Riddick added. "A new volcanic vent would likely form. Lava would be ejected from a vent and fall to the ground to create a cinder cone, which is a steep conical volcano made of lava fragments. We believe it would be a small eruption, because we calculated that only a relatively small amount of magma has accumulated in the earth's crust so far."

If the researchers are correct, " if an eruption were to take place, it would produce a small cinder cone, then the eruption would be localized within the Three Sisters wilderness area and would not pose a great hazard to the public in neighboring towns," Riddick said. "However, this can change if more magma accumulates at depth, which is why continual monitoring of this area is crucial."

Riddick and her colleague David Schmidt detailed their findings online Dec. 17 in the journal Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems.

http://www.ouramazingplanet.com/2212-magma-causing-oregon-uplift.html

The One
6th January 2012, 16:08
This was also talked about in 2008 in relation to their bridges

The 14 th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering October 12-17, 2008, Beijing, China

The coastal city of Ensenada Mexico (300 km south of Los Angeles, California), lies in an area close to the San Andresfault system, hence, seismic risk studies aimed to prevent the disaster that an eventual fail of the infrastructure(particularly the 29 city’s urban bridges) might cause, are required. The objective of this research is to characterizethose bridges in a Geographic Information System (GIS) according to their vulnerability. To achieve this goal, the study has been integrated in three stages: microtremors’ measurement, to determine the bridge’s fundamental periods; seismicvulnerability computation with Maldonado method (fuzzy sets) and correlation with the structural models offinite-element of some bridges; and the GIS construction. With this information, a GIS showing the seismicvulnerability for each bridge is available to be harness by the local emergency management agency.

http://www.iitk.ac.in/nicee/wcee/article/14_06-0068.PDF

DreamsInDigital
6th January 2012, 16:38
For those interested in what this might be related to, and also in relation to the article that Calz put up. I strongly suggest listening to the most recent Alex Collier interview, the thread with the link is available in the other board here on the forums for news and events. He basically explains that the crust is growing both north and south from the equator and in an effort to minimize the 'shaking' there has been some 'out side hlep' that has been slowing down the crustal growth. And, the efforts of slowing this movement down has caused the energy to build up elsewhere causing the volcanic eruptions and now the pacific plate is cracking down the middle. He also mentions that we might see some 'new islands' emerge, and/or a re-emergence of some of the pacific continent of MU/Pacifica. If you guys check out the Earthquake Board here on the forums this would also explain the sudden increase in earthquakes along the pacific plate that have all been in the 5.0 range.

Calz
6th January 2012, 18:12

Poppycock!

I did not hear it. Music is for emotional manipulation, of some kind. So background music is usually a clear indicator of steaming kaka. What kind of wine goes with that? :confused: I'm sure Grey Poupon mustard would be a good condiment.

Yes have some whilst I strike up the band ...

mh842
6th January 2012, 18:37
Just Got this off the IRIS Seismic Monitor site
Not saying i believe just interesting is all...
DATE and TIME (UTC) LAT-ITUDE LONG-ITUDE MAG-NITUDE DEPTH km REGION
05-JAN-2012 22:22:42 22.49 -110.10 4.2 10.0 OFF W. COAST OF BAJA CALIFORNIA

ghostrider
6th January 2012, 18:56
the pleadians, told billy meir in the 70's california would have a big quake and san fransico would be destroyed. if this baja event happens leave california all awake minds. tidal waves are coming and much more. pretty much get 100 miles from the coastline. remember the NSA and CIA moved their headquarters to higher ground . they moved from the east to the west around utah and colorado I wonder if that will be the new coastline for the west and they want specific locations, it makes them right on the ports of all incoming shipping....

crosby
6th January 2012, 21:16
For those interested in what this might be related to, and also in relation to the article that Calz put up. I strongly suggest listening to the most recent Alex Collier interview, the thread with the link is available in the other board here on the forums for news and events. He basically explains that the crust is growing both north and south from the equator and in an effort to minimize the 'shaking' there has been some 'out side hlep' that has been slowing down the crustal growth. And, the efforts of slowing this movement down has caused the energy to build up elsewhere causing the volcanic eruptions and now the pacific plate is cracking down the middle. He also mentions that we might see some 'new islands' emerge, and/or a re-emergence of some of the pacific continent of MU/Pacifica. If you guys check out the Earthquake Board here on the forums this would also explain the sudden increase in earthquakes along the pacific plate that have all been in the 5.0 range.

i posted this audio link above. very, very interesting. everyone should listen.
regards, corson

modwiz
6th January 2012, 22:32
Just Got this off the IRIS Seismic Monitor site
Not saying i believe just interesting is all...
DATE and TIME (UTC) LAT-ITUDE LONG-ITUDE MAG-NITUDE DEPTH km REGION
05-JAN-2012 22:22:42 22.49 -110.10 4.2 10.0 OFF W. COAST OF BAJA CALIFORNIA

I check the world wide EQ's everyday. Baja California is a very active area and EQ's of this low intensity are very frequent. I also follow HAARP and after days of quiescence they fired it up on the 5th. It takes roughly 24-36 hours after the pulse for effects to show. It would seem the Baja is a target and they have been tapping away at this area for many months. My guess is that at some point the culmination of all of the tapping will produce whatever the desired results are. Catastrophic if the mendacious scientists, and other criminals claimed at that meeting, have their way.