PDA

View Full Version : 6 year old shares her vision of a community

music
7th January 2012, 05:53
"A short clip of a 6 year old sharing her concept of a community she will have when she grows up, based on Gift Economy. Unstaged, unprepared, just straight from the heart...
Listen to her, it is her generation that will see the world operate this way, after all! It is from the children that we will about the world to come, for they, as Khalil Gibran says, "live in the house of tomorrow".
And if you like it, share as much as you can.
There are a million hits on a clip of a 6 year old singing "If I Die Young"... Help this video get a million hits, too, if you enjoy its message of life."

Xe1x1UBKlCU

Anchor
7th January 2012, 06:34
Oh... My... God... that was awesome. So articulate, and I dug the little Ankh on her forehead :)

"I don't want to be out of my head, I want to be out of here (points at heart chakra) and connected all the way down to my toes"

Really - what chance do the tyrants have?

markpierre
7th January 2012, 09:28
Well, I knew those guys were going to show up eventually. I won't be able to bluff my way through the rest of my life.

She really knows the secret to knowing God. Behave like God.

CD7
7th January 2012, 14:38
Love it!!!! An expression from someone not quite dipped in HYPNOTISM! No money is my rant all of the time, yes! i have a six year old who agrees with me! :)

Earth Angel
7th January 2012, 17:57
Loving and sharing this.......wow!! kids today really have it don't they!

Dennis Leahy
7th January 2012, 18:42
Wow!

Dennis

Newlyn
7th January 2012, 21:13
So this is our future...

Feels great, does'nt it? :D

Alekahn
7th January 2012, 23:16
That was...the most...inspiring minute of the entire day (so far). Not much chance at all Anchor! Just think, rather feel, that there are hundreds of thousands of these little beings sprouting up all around the world.
And millions more on the way! :thumb:

music
8th January 2012, 05:24
Love and awareness is catching, and the more parents who raise children with these, the more and more do we move toward the new paradigm. This is the perfect thing to watch for any of us who feel discouraged when we look at the world. The world is changing for the better, and we must never withdraw our hope or our Love, but rather keep the momentum rolling.

music
8th January 2012, 05:28
Love it!!!! An expression from someone not quite dipped in HYPNOTISM! No money is my rant all of the time, yes! i have a six year old who agrees with me! :)

Love this comment, thanks! Perhaps we could use it as a reality check? Does an aware 6 year old agree with me? Yes? Sweet, I'm on track :)

Lost Soul
8th January 2012, 11:50
Unselfish lOve is the way Of the creator.

Nat_Lee
15th January 2013, 03:33
Like I said here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?54320-We-Are-Family&p=616363#post616363 in a post from WhiteCrowBlackDeer who invites all of us Avalon Members to say hi, thank more or to communicate more to eachother because ''We are Familly'' http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?54320-We-Are-Family I'm saying thank you for this Tread of yours !

Thank you for this amasing video !
It gave me tears !
I have a l12 months old litle man and when I see something like this, the hopes of a paradise on earth for generations to come becomes more and more a reality ...
Thanks again !
Much love !
NAt

mosquito
15th January 2013, 05:17
Can't see the vid unfortunately, but I'll reiterate here aht I've said on numerous threads on numerous occasions ......

I work with 6-7 year old children and whatever else I don't know about life, what I DO know is this: Children are the most loving, awake, aware and FULLY CONSCIOUS human beings. I enjoy their company far more than that of any adult (not because I'm emotionally retarded as no doubt some will wish to say, but because my level of consciousness matches theirs), and they teach me far more about myself and about life than any number of self-proclaimd experts or gurus.

BUT - from this age on, regardless of where they live, regardless of how nice and loving their parents are, they will systematically have their spirits dampened down or sucked out by a ruthless "education" system whose sole purpose is to produce the next generation of mindless robots to work on the corporate treadmill.

Until we change the system, worldwide (and don't ask me how) we will continue to have the same problems, only worse, generation after generation.

TargeT
15th January 2013, 20:15
I work with 6-7 year old children and whatever else I don't know about life, what I DO know is this: Children are the most loving, awake, aware and FULLY CONSCIOUS human beings. I enjoy their company far more than that of any adult (not because I'm emotionally retarded as no doubt some will wish to say, but because my level of consciousness matches theirs), and they teach me far more about myself and about life than any number of self-proclaimd experts or gurus.

I recently saw a study on this topic

New Study on Infants Suggests We’re Born With Morality
Researchers at Yale University's "baby lab" are finding that infants as young as three months old can not only tell the difference between "good" and "bad," but show a preference toward the former. The study—which will be featured on Sunday's episode of 60 Minutes—suggests that morality isn't learned, but innate.

The study was conducted through a puppet show of sorts performed for one infant at a time. In it, one puppet would attempt to open a toy box, and experience some difficulty. A second, nice puppet would help the first puppet get the toy box open. Then the show restarts, with the first puppet trying to get the toy box open. A third, mean puppet would slam the box closed and stop the first puppet from getting at the toys.

After the puppet show, the infants were shown the mean puppet and the nice puppet by a researcher who doesn't know which puppet is which. The babies are then asked which one they like, and more than 75% of them reached for the nice puppet. For infants as young as three months, who can't really reach for things, the study considered the amount of time they looked at each puppet. The younger babies tended to hold their gaze on the nice puppets much longer than the mean ones.

So what does this all mean? With the findings consistently showing that babies feel positively toward "helpful" individuals, it could mean that at our core, as human beings, we are hardwired for "good" over "evil."http://jezebel.com/5961183/new-study-on-infants-suggests-were-born-with-morality

Now if you had actually watched the whole episode (http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50135246n) you would find that there was more, Babies are also bigots, they dislike/distrust anyone different from them & will side with "their kind" over strangers even when transgressions are present, and they will punish (To their OWN detriment) strangers (they will take treats away from strangers even when giving treats to strangers would equate to them getting more) only at later stages (8-10) do they learn to share and be generous.

I noticed this thread (posted here about the same study) only focuses on the brief "good" aspect.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52202-CBSNEWS-60-minutes-Babies-help-unlock-the-origins-of-morality

Children are the most loving, awake, aware and FULLY CONSCIOUS human beings

I do not agree with this, I would say that children are a PURE expression of archetypal programming, akin to a brand new computer with no custom applications installed yet...they function at a basic level as most of us do, by pre-installed programs.

it is definitely an interesting topic, but it should be looked at objectively & realistically; there is much to learn I think.

Peace of Mind
15th January 2013, 20:38
Children often never get credit for their common sense; I love them all so dearly. It’s just a bit demoralizing seeing how these children grow up into brainwashed adults while having their innocence and intelligence shrewdly taken away. Hopefully she (and other children) will be able to escape the awful trend. She does seem to be in good hands, hands that I’m sure can’t get enough of hugging her…

Peace

music
16th January 2013, 21:54
I would say that children are a PURE expression of archetypal programming, akin to a brand new computer with no custom applications installed yet...they function at a basic level as most of us do, by pre-installed programs.

I would think it was more the other way round actually, that our computing systems are modelled on ourselves, and I find comparing children to a basic computer (no offence to you) ludicrous. I find all this comparison of humans to computers/machine/hives to be an agenda driven idea inserted into our consciousness. It’s called dehumanisation. The computer age, while offering freedom of information to the discerning individual is also a binary prison that perpetuates the duality paradigm. Our true nature is expressed in 3s, the energies behind the concepts of masculine/feminine/magic forming the true trinity. Computers are a binary technology, and 2 into 3 does not go - there is a remainder, and since binary equates to polarity, what is missing from all computing systems is magic. Magic happens in the spaces in-between the square confines of the binary/polarity/duality box. I am a musician, and I tell you that binary technology can never capture what the early blues and jazz musicians just called “swing”. Swing is based on the triplet and related themes overlaying the square 4/4 beat of physical reality – it is what engages the heart in music while at the same time driving us to shake our booties.

Babies are also bigots, they dislike/distrust anyone different from them & will side with "their kind" over strangers even when transgressions are present, and they will punish (To their OWN detriment) strangers (they will take treats away from strangers even when giving treats to strangers would equate to them getting more) only at later stages (8-10) do they learn to share and be generous.

I would also label this idea as agenda driven. NWO agenda item: destabilise the parent child bond, disrupt normal functionality of the healthy family unit. I won’t deconstruct this at length, because my (and I would say almost every parent’s) experience counters this eloquently enough, but this study judges baby behaviour from the perspective of adults who have already been corrupted through education to degree level and beyond, and can not see what their true nature is. The idea of sharing, for example, only makes sense in a world of scarcity, yet our true nature (which babies arrive with) is steeped abundance. Ever heard the phrase "scarcity value system"? We are taught that there is lack, and so must appear to learn to "share". I will leave you with this comment on the study of living forms with a quote from a movie called “Paulie” (about a speaking parrot).

Paulie: They put the birds in cages to study animal behaviour
Mischa: But surely, put animal in cage, can only behave like prisoner?

TargeT
16th January 2013, 22:22
I would say that children are a PURE expression of archetypal programming, akin to a brand new computer with no custom applications installed yet...they function at a basic level as most of us do, by pre-installed programs.

I would think it was more the other way round actually, that our computing systems are modelled on ourselves, and I find comparing children to a basic computer (no offence to you) ludicrous. I find all this comparison of humans to computers/machine/hives to be an agenda driven idea inserted into our consciousness. It’s called dehumanisation. The computer age, while offering freedom of information to the discerning individual is also a binary prison that perpetuates the duality paradigm. Our true nature is expressed in 3s, the energies behind the concepts of masculine/feminine/magic forming the true trinity. Computers are a binary technology, and 2 into 3 does not go - there is a remainder, and since binary equates to polarity, what is missing from all computing systems is magic. Magic happens in the spaces in-between the square confines of the binary/polarity/duality box. I am a musician, and I tell you that binary technology can never capture what the early blues and jazz musicians just called “swing”. Swing is based on the triplet and related themes overlaying the square 4/4 beat of physical reality – it is what engages the heart in music while at the same time driving us to shake our booties.

I understand dehumanisism and it's satanic roots, I'm a computer jockey so it's an easy metaphor for me.

I am not saying these studies don't have some sort of agenda behind them, but the data is there & a 5 month old is FAR too young to be influenced into tribalism & shunning strangers, this is just what is "there" we all know archetypes are real & this study helps to expose them a bit.

Don't read into my attempt at explaining via metaphor more than is there ;)

Babies are also bigots, they dislike/distrust anyone different from them & will side with "their kind" over strangers even when transgressions are present, and they will punish (To their OWN detriment) strangers (they will take treats away from strangers even when giving treats to strangers would equate to them getting more) only at later stages (8-10) do they learn to share and be generous.

I would also label this idea as agenda driven. NWO agenda item: destabilise the parent child bond, disrupt normal functionality of the healthy family unit. I won’t deconstruct this at length, because my (and I would say almost every parent’s) experience counters this eloquently enough, but this study judges baby behaviour from the perspective of adults who have already been corrupted through education to degree level and beyond, and can not see what their true nature is. The idea of sharing, for example, only makes sense in a world of scarcity, yet our true nature (which babies arrive with) is steeped abundance. Ever heard the phrase "scarcity value system"? We are taught that there is lack, and so must appear to learn to "share". I will leave you with this comment on the study of living forms with a quote from a movie called “Paulie” (about a speaking parrot).

Paulie: They put the birds in cages to study animal behaviour
Mischa: But surely, put animal in cage, can only behave like prisoner?

It's not an idea, it's my description of what I observed via a study done on infants.

This actually would NOT destabilize the parent child bond, it would strengthen it over all others, it is a tribalistic behavior... it's been known about for years why would you try and categorize it that way
I am a parent, I can say I see this, "others" / "strangers" are inherently distrusted & babies are "selfish" until they learn they do not need to be; it is a basic survival mechanism and makes a lot of sense.

The idea of sharing doesn't only make sense when faced with scarcity either, I disagree with that. abundance does not forgive selfishness & punishing "others".... when the children in the study were offered the chance to give a STRANGER 5 treats and they would get 3 treats OR give the STRANGER no treats and keep two for themselves; the children would consistently choose to take treats for themselves and not give to others until at an older age they were taught (by parents and siblings I'm sure) that this is not a socially expectable behavior.

My youngest is a 5 year old, she has no real concept of money, or scarcity, she has no real concept of time. ( I test this with questions from time to time out of curiosity) what I observed in this study I correlates with my children and their friends, the changes at certain ages ( different for everyone of course) also are present.

Are you observing something different or just disagreeing for the sake of disagreement?

lookbeyond
16th January 2013, 23:26
Im very lucky, i have one of these little beings living at my house-lb

music
17th January 2013, 09:11
I understand dehumanisism and it's satanic roots, I'm a computer jockey so it's an easy metaphor for me.
Don't read into my attempt at explaining via metaphor more than is there

Point taken, the metaphor just sits uneasily with me :)

Are you observing something different or just disagreeing for the sake of disagreement?

No, not all, I never do that - even as devil's advocate I try to elucidate points that are genuinely valid whether or not they are my beliefs.

A child is vulnerable because of the complexity of our physiology. The higher energetic and intellectual potential inherent in our physical bodies requires an early developmental stage where infants are helpless. If you want to be a sheep, all you need to do is be stable on your feet, then your dependance on your parent lessens with each passing day (milk excluded). If you want to be a human who can perform differential calculus or contemplate the nature of reality, you require a long and helpless stage of development. I would argue that selfish behaviours in children (which are generally based around food, or sustenance surrogates), are instinctive innate behaviours held at the genetic level and selected for (evolutionarily speaking). Happily, we hold traits that have a higher founding than evolutionary biology. When the person who measures the child is aware of their true nature, then we may start to make sense of things, and expect results that properly mirror the background state of all our childhoods. As you know, this is not the normal human state at present - most are unaware.

Having said that, it would seem that my observation of my children has led me to different conclusions than yours. This is perhaps evidenced by the fact that you would compare children to a computer, where I would not - obviously our worldviews affect the conclusions we draw from the same behaviours.

Zelig
17th January 2013, 15:55
I think most of us can remember a time when we were like this girl but we "grew up". After functioning in this world as grownups for a while, we're trying to reverse engineer ourselves back into children in order to live happily. What a bizarre planet this is.

Mozart
17th January 2013, 21:06
*sigh*

The stupid computerized translator produced only totally, effing gibberish, given that children's voices are hard for anybody to understand, let alone stupid-assed computers.

So given that this vid is so brief, can someone kindly provide a quick transcript of what she says?