PDA

View Full Version : Heads Up to possibility from Kerry's Blog

Calz
7th January 2012, 14:38
No idea. Simply passing along.

January 6, 2012

Civil War in the US? Preparations for Something Coming...

Without going into too much detail suffice to say I have been having interesting conversations with individuals who are very close to the ground with respect to military and officers from various alphabet agencies who are preparing very seriously for something.... Among other preparations they are brushing up on combat and defensive measures here within the borders of the US. Some of these types are saying something is up and they are setting about preparing for their families for the very near future. The future is now...

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

Jenci
7th January 2012, 15:02
Perhaps if she is suggesting there are preparing for something very seriously and giving it the title of Civil War in the US?, then the opening line of "Without going into too much detail...." seems inappropriate.

Question is - how many are going to believe this?

Jeanette

Calz
7th January 2012, 15:07

Another question would be is change going to come any other way?

At least within the power structure(s)?

Anyone see the PTB/W deciding to throw up the white flag and simply say:

"Ooops ... our bad"???

Words of Joy
7th January 2012, 15:19
I read it at Kerry's blog and I was wondering, if true, why would anyone want to give this information out as it would alarm the PTB/W and put them on point. It would only slow progress or give an option to counterreact wouldn't it?

Calz
7th January 2012, 15:26
I read it at Kerry's blog and I was wondering, if true, why would anyone want to give this information out as it would alarm the PTB/W and put them on point. It would only slow progress or give an option to counterreact wouldn't it?

Quite sure information of that level is no "secret".

Consider how much of the "budget" (black budget ... whatever) is spent on making very sure there are *no* secrets.

Supercomputers "gaming" all possible scenarios ... spy technology beyond our wildest imaginations etc etc etc.

Jenci
7th January 2012, 16:03

"Ooops ... our bad"???

Hi Cal,

No, change is not going to come within the current power structure. Change will come when enough people wake up and see that those in power are only in power because of the illusion that they create.

"They" manipulate us by keeping us in a perpetual state of fear and believing that there is a hierarchy in terms of power and knowledge to keep us right down in our place.

This idea that only a certain few have certain knowledge which is not available to the masses is a control mechanism used against us. I have observed this "I know something you don't know" from Kerry quite a lot lately.

It's one thing to know something which cannot be made public to protect for safety reasons but then you can keep quiet but To say "I know something but I can't tell you" is disempowering, not empowering.

If we are seeking the truth in the alt media, then we should also question what information is being presented to us and the motives, even from those who are in the same quest for truth.

If we can be manipulated or dis-empowered by anyone, then the same power structure will stay in place.
Jeanette

DreamsInDigital
7th January 2012, 16:03
It's always been known, that if say for example the PTW were planning on poisoning a huge water source, and it got "leaked" out that they were planning on doing it. Then, that "leaking" would prevent them from doing it because people would be aware of what's going to happen, and their power would be removed from them. Also the element of surprise.

Calz
7th January 2012, 16:06

"Ooops ... our bad"???

Hi Cal,

No, change is not going to come within the current power structure. Change will come when enough people wake up and see that those in power are only in power because of the illusion that they create.

"They" manipulate us by keeping us in a perpetual state of fear and believing that there is a hierarchy in terms of power and knowledge to keep us right down in our place.

This idea that only a certain few have certain knowledge which is not available to the masses is a control mechanism used against us. I have observed this "I know something you don't know" from Kerry quite a lot lately.

It's one thing to know something which cannot be made public to protect for safety reasons but then you can keep quiet but To say "I know something but I can't tell you" is disempowering, not empowering.

If we are seeking the truth in the alt media, then we should also question what information is being presented to us and the motives, even from those who are in the same quest for truth.

If we can be manipulated or dis-empowered by anyone, then the same power structure will stay in place.
Jeanette

Thank you Jeanette ... something like this ...

lsY4f6sV8VI

My point was regarding the power structure itself. The control structure. I don't know if their reality would recognize other than a "civil war" of some sort.

There is going to be "big changes" one way or another (order from chaos) and we have our own parts to play there. Chaos is a "double edged sword."

IMHO

Snowbird
7th January 2012, 16:15
A civil war in the U.S. would not happen between the people. The only civil war scenario that comes to mind, would be the people vs. Washington D.C. Is that considered civil war? D.C. is a separated district from the state of Maryland and therefore is separated from the United States. Washington D.C. is foreign to this country.

jackovesk
7th January 2012, 16:16
No idea. Simply passing along.

January 6, 2012

Civil War in the US? Preparations for Something Coming...

Without going into too much detail suffice to say I have been having interesting conversations with individuals who are very close to the ground with respect to military and officers from various alphabet agencies who are preparing very seriously for something.... Among other preparations they are brushing up on combat and defensive measures here within the borders of the US. Some of these types are saying something is up and they are setting about preparing for their families for the very near future. The future is now...

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

G'Day Calz,

Among other preparations they are brushing up on combat and defensive measures here within the borders of the US.

My only question to Kerry is this stuff is old news to most, it has been discussed on the internet and talk back radio for years...

9eagle9
7th January 2012, 16:16
Considering the US has been in a state of Civil War since before I was born this may only be 'news' to people who haven't observed the Civil we've been under for several decades.

Not to go into too much detail :p

ELF, HAARP, chemtrails, contamination of the water supply, loss of housing, loss of employment, psychic media onslaughts, resource hoarding, food shortages-- I'm sorry I fail to see where that is not warfare against Civil-ians. They don't really need to draw arms against us if we don't realize we have been under attack for a....(not to go into detail ).... a LONG TIME.

pyriel
7th January 2012, 16:30
There pretty much has to be a civil war in america. it's about as unavoidable as taking a shower. :P A peaceful way is unlikely to happen, once the cops, etc start being violent, you know the people will start.. The cops have already been violent.. if you sit there and let them do it, it's only going to get worse and they will see the people arent doing anything about it so this will encourage them to continue until the people start fighting back..
Cops have been violent and so it's only a matter of time before the people return it.

I've said plenty of times there is likely to be a new civil war.. There will be violence and bloodshed sadly but there will be areas were peace will change things. Everyone should be preparing for what's coming, weather you stay in towns/cities or go out in the wilderness for a time to avoid the food riots and the occupation of cities.. Maybe start new very small towns/village/tribe whatever you want to call it..

I remember 10 yrs ago, standing outside in the yard at night thinking things needed to change and realizing it was going to be thru a new world war and/or civil war in america. It's now coming, everything is in place for it and they will not allow for peaceful change. We all know this and alot are just kidding themselves by ignoring it or saying it can be and has to be done thru peaceful means.. The cabal will not allow for peaceful change unless they are removed..

Lefty Dave
7th January 2012, 16:45
What is "civil" about any war? I find the term offensive in and of itself !!!!

Jenci
7th January 2012, 16:57

"Ooops ... our bad"???

Hi Cal,

Jeanette

Thank you Jeanette ... something like this ...

lsY4f6sV8VI

My point was regarding the power structure itself. The control structure. I don't know if their reality would recognize other than a "civil war" of some sort.

There is going to be "big changes" one way or another (order from chaos) and we have our own parts to play there. Chaos is a "double edged sword."

IMHO

Yes, Icke says it well.

Sorry, I missed your point about civil war. The reality they have created only recognises war as a means to make changes. But this would only ever bring peace followed by another cycle of war. It's endless and is the very nature of duality.

The solution is non-compliance in any of the system imposed on us. This is stepping out of the pyramid and it doesn't take the full 99% doing that to have the whole structure falling down. This is what Icke is talking about.

The PTB know this. They know all about Consciousnes and what it would mean to have a mass awakening to this. That's why they keep us trapped in the idea of war and peace. It's a perpetual state of fear to keep us limited to body conscious.

Jeanette

Intranuclear
7th January 2012, 17:46
Do most here really think that the world was a better place in the past? Really?!
If they do, was it because there were fewer people?
Was it good for those who were alive?

The fact that people can even bitch about things is because they have the leisure time to even log onto the Internet, which seems to have empowered even those who could never ever have had a voice. For some strange reason this is consistently forgotten.

Technology empowers everyone who can use it, including those who crave ultimate power. That is unfortunate but unavoidable.

People also speak as though somehow the human creature or spirit is the ultimate in its existence. The universe/multiverse is an unimaginably large and small place. There can simply be no thought that is not real. Everything is real. It is not about anything, it is about EVERYTHING!! The point is that no point is THE POINT. All are real and temporal.

Having said all that, clearly most seem want to have a nice leisurely life to pursue ascension at their own pace without those nearby who wish to experiment with the human condition to see where else they could take it.

People notice that Europe (or wherever) is on the brink of collapse. Excuse me, when wasn't it?
Collapse is not such a bad thing, unless of course you are in it.

Really though, if there is any coherence of consciousness at the end of the physical body, it would seem all would welcome it. And if there isn't, then ultimate death awaits all, including the PTB. Of course, I can imagine all sorts of permutations in between, like electronic hell or heaven where people are KEPT alive virtually and indefinitely. If there is no HELL, we can make one. If there is no heaven, well, we can make that too I suppose, even though I have no clue what that is.

But going back to the original title to the post of "Heads Up..."
Well, it should always be UP unless you are sleeping. And if you can even find a place to sleep and wake up the next day, well, it seems to me that the world is not as unsafe as you might imagine.

Still, people and children will continue to play games and all sorts of what if scenarios. They will continue to get better tools to do that with. There are many gods in the making. There must also be those outside who are watching and playing their own games.

But that is how it is.

Cheers all.

BestLion
7th January 2012, 17:53
Do most here really think that the world was a better place in the past? Really?!
Better or not, its all about what i call the happiness level of the people. As a historian people in the past gathered together more often, had clans, large families, seemed to often hang out with friends and family for social life. They may not have had all the gadgets we have now, but were they less happy? Last i read 15% of all western people are on depression medication, in some places like Sweden it as high as 22%. Suicides are at an all time high, people are more lonely and isolated..places like Sweden has the most single people per-capita in all the world 'and the highest depression rate". i tend to think people of the past were happier then modern man. Most had all they needed to be content then..a shelter, food, clothing...all these gadgets dont add to happiness..only they add to comforts..not happiness!

Calz
7th January 2012, 18:01
Better or not, its all about what i call the happiness level of the people. As a historian people in the past gathered together more often, had clans, large families, seemed to often hang out with friends and family for social life. They may not have had all the gadgets we have now, but were they less happy? Last i read 15% of all western people are on depression medication, in some places like Sweden it as high as 22%. Suicides are at an all time high, people are more lonely and isolated..places like Sweden has the most single people per-capita in all the world 'and the highest depression rate". i tend to think people of the past were happier then modern man. Most had all they needed to be content then..a shelter, food, clothing...all these gadgets dont add to happiness..only they add to comforts..not happiness!

Not even touching on the myriad means for "mind control" that technology has provided to those seeking to exploit them.

That said ... depending on how far down the rabbit hole we go ... many would suggest "others of multidimentional means" have been using various types of mind control from the very get go.

:tinfoil3:

christian
7th January 2012, 18:08
Police and military in the US are being prepared for civil war. That's no news, the system tries to tell them, that genuine liberty lovers are terrorists and detainment camps have been built long ago. Obama is signing more tyrannical laws, the writing is all over the wall.

But many folks in the police and military will not go against Americans and many Americans will not simply take it.

We are in a transition, I won't join TPTW to "get my piece of the cake", it's rotten anyways, I won't hide in a bunker, cause there is no place to run, I will not run around like a chicken with the head cut off, but be vigilant to take care of myself and stand up for cooperation, humility and friendship in the face of whatever unfolds, making my contribution determinedly.

pyrangello
7th January 2012, 18:33
If there is any prep going on I believe it's because of the forthcoming earth changes, minor or major many can't deal with any form of chaos or non structure in their lives and just loose it. Great examples of this are when we have had the hurricanes hit the gulf area, people are told to leave, stock up, and on and on. Some heed the warning and others just go about their business until reality sets in and then it's too late. Will get thru this whatever is thrown at us, i wouldn't live in any fear of the threat of a civil war, at least not right now.

Calz
7th January 2012, 18:51
If there is any prep going on I believe it's because of the forthcoming earth changes, minor or major many can't deal with any form of chaos or non structure in their lives and just loose it. Great examples of this are when we have had the hurricanes hit the gulf area, people are told to leave, stock up, and on and on. Some heed the warning and others just go about their business until reality sets in and then it's too late. Will get thru this whatever is thrown at us, i wouldn't live in any fear of the threat of a civil war, at least not right now.

Earth changes would (will) serve to unite and not divide.

Truth of the economic rape and plunder of the country (much less the world) coming home to roost is quite another story ...

Siberia9
7th January 2012, 21:48
The ones that own you needed you to run free for a while. Now they are global and dont need you to be what you have become. You will react violently to this, they are preparing for that. So, they need to thin the herd and starve the rest off the lawn of the zoo and back into their cages. You can go quietly or go loudly, but you will go, unless another owner takes over the zoo with a differant plan.

jp11
7th January 2012, 21:49
Calz,

Strangest thing...I'm on pacific standard time. I checked PC last night before bed around 12:30am. Checked it again this morning; check it again after seeing this blog from you using your link...and there was no new info. It was still only showing info from Jan 1.

Then about 45 minutes ago I checked it again and viola, all this new info was there including what I would guess you were referring to in your first post here. Do you have a special connection or something? :)

Like I said...so strange. Anyway, thanks for your info. I really appreciate all your time and energy on PA! And I especially resonate with your demeanor...of peace and allowance for all.

:hug: oh and love...can't forget that! :hippie:

Calz
7th January 2012, 22:04
Calz,

Strangest thing...I'm on pacific standard time. I checked PC last night before bed around 12:30am. Checked it again this morning; check it again after seeing this blog from you using your link...and there was no new info. It was still only showing info from Jan 1.

Then about 45 minutes ago I checked it again and viola, all this new info was there including what I would guess you were referring to in your first post here. Do you have a special connection or something? :)

Like I said...so strange. Anyway, thanks for your info. I really appreciate all your time and energy on PA! And I especially resonate with your demeanor...of peace and allowance for all.

:hug: oh and love...can't forget that! :hippie:

Well now ... could have all sorts of fun with this one :lol:

... but I will spare everyone.

Something to do with Kerry's site no doubt.

Thanks for your kind words.

:thank_you2:

ghostrider
8th January 2012, 04:17
get some popcorn and enjoy the movie, a long calculated plan is unfolding, economic collapse, chinese soldiers on American soil, the new virus pandemic, all planned to create fear in the masses. the return of the Roman empire approaches. one religion, one government, one army, one world order. resist the matrix, don't be afraid, if we don't panic, and don't shoot each other, their plan won't work. the only one that can save you is you. every move has been planned leading up to this year. over 2,000 years of planning.