PDA

View Full Version : Elongated Skulls Of King Tut And Family

BestLion
7th January 2012, 15:58
King Tut, his father Atkenaton, Nefertiti they all had elongated skulls. not just in paintings. but in the artwork of them, and even the mummy of King Tut had a elongated Skull.
Modern science wants us to believe they placed boards on their heads as infant, but the volume would be the same..the volume of these skulls are larger. Thus that theory has a large hole in it. But yet most people in the science world stick to that 'theory'. if a baby is deformed by boards..the skulls volume would still be the same as when he grows up, yet these findings like Tut his volume of his skull was larger. Thus Cranial deformation I don't buy into with many skulls found.
We find elongated skull all over the world, in places like South America to Egypt,and Russia. Who were these people? And why is no-one today born with these skulls? Were they even human?
One of the most fascinating things is that King Tut's father, powerful Pharaoh Akhenaten, is speculated to have been an alien or alien hybrid because of his elongated skull. bodily features and where he said he came from. Tut's mother Nefertiti also had an elongated skull. Could that be why she wore those high "crown" headpieces? Giorgio A. Tsooukalos says they were the ancient aliens.
Also the Discovery Channel did a remake of King Tut..how he would look if alive..they totally took out his elongated head. I'm so sick of modern science wishing to hide the facts! This was nothing more then a blatant LIE!
Photos- Nefertiti-Notice the long crown on her head
Tut-notice the elongated skull
Discovery Channels King Tut..his head just got smaller :confused:

TLENp26OxmI

Straker
9th April 2012, 03:03
Hello BestLion,

Thanks for the post about Akhenaten.

This is a subject I feel very close to for a number of reasons. I truly believe that Akhenaten was from another world, and perhaps Neferiti as well, mostly due to their odd appearances compared with the other Pharaohs.

http://pauljackson.us/akhenaten1.jpg

What originally led to me look into it, was that over the past 15 years, I have had three separate psychic readers tell me that I was Akhenaten in a previous life, one of which just approached me out of the blue and said "Excuse me, there is something you really should know...you were Akhenaten in a previous lifetime"...to which I said "Thankyou, yes I know that". (what else do you say?)

My wife often asks me why I chose the same face again...and I laugh and say "I thought you'd recognise me easier.."

However the really strange connection came when I realised that both he and I have inverted breastbones and extended stomachs, an odd feature I have had since a child, along with very wide shoulders and an extra long neck. A doctor once said to me, you have an extra vertebra in your neck.

I also recently went for a checkup and the doctor said "where are your tonsils?..have you had them removed?"

I said "no...Aliens must have taken them"....and he laughed. But seriously, I have no idea.

Perhaps all this is true, perhaps just all co-incidence, but I've always felt a very strong connection to Akhenaten.

I once had a Kinesiology regression session to find out why, and the Kinesiologist said "Yes, you were indeed in Egypt.

In the recall session, I could see myself as a small boy, newly arrived in Egypt, trying to teach the people about where I was from, and about things they could not comprehend..

So perhaps Akhenaten was left or abandoned in Egypt and was hidden away due to his unusual features, as I've heard somewhere before. Maybe he was the survivor of a crash landing? Who knows.

He apparently also had Marfans Syndrome which may have caused the abnormalities I've described.

It's strange however that he was the one who was teaching that the Sun is the true and only God, which is why he was labelled as a Heretic.

Would love to see how this thread expands with new info and other theories.

Straker

Paul
9th April 2012, 03:42
Straker - your akhenaten1.jpg wasn't showing, because your web host, freeservers.com, does not allow hot linking images from other sites.

So I made a copy of your akhenaten1.jpg on my web server, and changed your post to link to that.

Now everyone else can see Akhenaten :).

Rogerc
9th April 2012, 07:04
I always find it rather suss that no-one I have come across yet claims to be a reincarnated bad dude.

Please notify me if you come across an Adolph Hitler, Attilla the Hun, Ivan the Terrible etc. Or even any normal run of the mill soul.

Surely one is more likely to be reincarnated to fix the Karma of a past life.

Didn't Prince Siddartha claim 13 reincarnations before attaining enlightenment as the Buddha?

observer
9th April 2012, 10:35
Here's an abstract theory for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkS51wR8LiI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkS51wR8LiI

In one of Freeman's videos on this topic, there is even a photo of scaring on Obama's head that could be the result of reducing the size of his skull during his childhood.

Here's an article in the Daily Mail about the issue, with photos:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374212/Obamas-scar-head-sparks-conspiracy-theories.html

deridan
9th April 2012, 10:42
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/10/RIR-111002.php

ohn Lash - The Archons
October 2, 2011
Comparative mythologist, author and teacher John Lash returns to the program to discuss the Archons, from the Nag Hammadi perspective. He’ll discuss the alien intrusion of the mind parasite and the predatory species. John tells us the origins of the Archons and how they existed before the Earth. According to the Nag Hammadi, the Archons envy us and wanted to breed with us. This idea is quite different than Sitchin’s work. John says the Archons did not succeed and moved to plan B: “we’ll get them to become like us.” This takes us into the transhumanist agenda, an agenda that the Archons desire. We’ll talk about why as well as their tactics using the false show of magic and virtual reality. Also, how the Archon predatory species intrudes though other means such as religion and belief systems. Then, John talks about Sophia’s gift to us to protect ourselves from the Archontic forces. Lash brings up the new age religion of ET as manipulation by Archons. We’ll talk about knowing the enemy, knowing the mission and the defense. Later, we discuss the transhumanist’s fear of death, denial of humanity and insanity.

maybe Tut and them were an attempt on the part of the Archons

this is actually more spot on:
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/07/RIR-110731.php

David Hatcher Childress & Brien Foerster - Mystery of the Ancient Elongated Skulls
July 31, 2011
David Hatcher Childress is the author of 15 books, including The Lost Cities Series. He has appeared in numerous documentaries about Atlantis, ancient mysteries and UFOs. David has been on expeditions around the world, beginning at the age of 19, in search for lost cities, ancient mysteries and clues of our origins. At 11 years of age Brien Foerster became fascinated with the Native art of the Haida native people and began carving totem poles, and other related art forms. He completed an Honours Bachelor Of Science degree, but decided to take up carving and sculpture full time. After working in Hawaii as assistant project manager for the building of a 62 foot double hull sailing canoe, he started an online outrigger paddle business, which flourished internationally. Peru became his next major area of interest. The study of the Inca culture led to his writing a book, A Brief History Of The Incas and he runs Hidden Inca Tours in Peru. David and Brien join us for an interview to talk about their co-authored book about the phenomenon of cranial elongation. The Inca may have been the last people in South America to exhibit this characteristic. Cranial elongation was global in scope, and seemed to occur over at least 2 time periods; the greater number were bound skulls of the priestly and regal class or classes, wanting their children to "look like the ancestors and have their intelligence and psychic power." The older ones, mainly in Peru, were the ancestors.

Rogerc
9th April 2012, 12:10
Well that blows my theory of the bi-lateral amygdalotomy to hell and back.....

Anyway if that's an operation i certainly don't want to use his surgeon.....looks more like he's been whacked with a machete

Daft Ada
9th April 2012, 12:42
This is one of those things that really, really hacks me off. This is conclusive proof, no ifs and buts. As you say they try to explain it away by saying people used to bind their heads and change the shape of them, but ignore the fact that the skulls are considerably larger than a normal human skull.
People don't just suddenly decide "Hey lets all bind our children's heads up and make them deformed and pointy headed. Who the hell would do that to their children unless it was to honour and worship someone they all revered and worshipped as a God.
The originals were not of this world. I am convinced that the Giza Pyramid site which is in the shape of Orion marks the landing site of the visitors and the very first Pharo was an alien.
I believe Lord Pye is achieving good results with his "Star child" skull at the moment too.

Eram
9th April 2012, 13:37
I always find it rather suss that no-one I have come across yet claims to be a reincarnated bad dude.

Please notify me if you come across an Adolph Hitler, Attilla the Hun, Ivan the Terrible etc. Or even any normal run of the mill soul.

Didn't Prince Siddartha claim 13 reincarnations before attaining enlightenment as the Buddha?

nice one Rogerc,

I think, from the perspective of a so called bad guy, they are not doing anything wrong.

I know that my dad had several encounters with people who said to him that they knew him from a past life where he was a leading figure in an inquisition where he killed that person. So, there you go ;)
He also had insights in a past life where he was the boss of a monastery ( I forgot the right word for it) and he had a tunnel made from his room to the woman section of the monastery well, to ... you know.... :rolleyes:
This life he was going to be a priest until he fully came to understand that he was not to have sex with woman and then he changed his mind real quick.

Maybe it's just too painful to watch at past life's in which you did things that hurt other people.

Rogerc
9th April 2012, 15:13
Perhaps you're right, I'd find it very difficult to admit that I was Joe Stalin.
Think the word is Abbott
A flash of realisation - for the rest of the Aussies I really meant abbot as the leader of a monastery - not our beloved Tony A. Although I can imagine him tunnelling for you know what. :madgrin:

sdv
9th April 2012, 15:22
First I heard of this issue was in a lecture/talk given by David Wilcock. Pity he did not continue with awakening and sharing with humanity and instead 'gave' himself to this 'Drake' hoax. (Although, as a fence sitter, I can see the value that this Drake hoax can have in informing the citizens of USA, but wish they would not religiously zealously mindlessly align themselves to this hoax, requiring no other proof than what Drake says, and look within for responsibility and the means to change, which is hard work rather than a miraculous rescue).

There is definitely something out of the ordinary in the shape and size of these heads and I am not aware of anyone else other than David Wilcock trying to engage with it and explain it.

9eagle9
9th April 2012, 15:53
i was once a matchmaker who arranged bad marraiges deliberately. Not a dude, I was a woman.

Then I spent a lifetime as a shepherdess watching sheep. I died early (no doubt due to boredom) but I think that taught me more than any life. I'm still watching sheep. If I believed in karma i might think that accounts for it.

I've had more psychics and 'intuitives' impose on me that I'm Cleopatra. That could explain my aversion to dark eyeliner but surely there's more to it than that.

I have actually had a life of a privledged highborn in the home of a wealthy egyptian family during ancient Egyptian times. I died because I was poisoned and the poision used was ...snake venom.There's a vague similarity here but I'm not Cleopatra. But you can't say that to a great many psychics.

A psychic often times buys their own stores and creates other stories around what information they recieve arranging the mediocre into something sensational in order to prop up their own ratings. Because people will buy anything.

It got to be a constant imposition . And when I tried to explain that I had in fact had a life as the well born daughter of a prominent, important , merchant family but NOT Cleopatra they would get angry at me for correcting them. Hello? Its MY LIFE don't you think I'd know more about it than you would?

No

. This had gotten so bad this imposition that I was Cleopatra that I was reading a book on witchcraft that the author had gifted to me one day. As I'm reading I had another of these impositional psychics earnestly offer me their their opinion "You were Cleopatra in a previous life." As I'm patiently listening to them play in their own s**t once again, the book drops from my hands, and falls open to a chapter titled "You are NOT Cleopatra". I had to start laughing.

Another one actually took my hand and tried to energetically excorcise the 'Cleopatra within' and then proudly proclaimed to a friend of mine that she had fixed me.

My friend said, I didn't know anything was wrong with her.

Well she has Cleopatra syndrome.

Who put the idea in her head?

Lol.

The universe and its perverse sense of humor prevails once more.

Granted I understand that someone had to be famous people from the past (as well as sinister ones) but its often times the result of being psychically interfered with, planting ideas (another thing a psychic can do) and then relying on the fact that people view themselves in such mediocre ways that they will seize on any opportunity to sensationalize themselves even if its resting their laurels on a circumstnace that occured thousands of years ago. Which is exactly what the psychic is doing. The same sort of energy so they find each other to play out this agreement not understanding what archetypical energy is and how it can play with one's head.

I have been a druid or druidess in many lifetimes. I can do druidic things in this lifetime because of that . The reason I know I'm not Cleopatra is because I cannot do Cleopatra like things--Seduce powerful men, run nations, wear dark eye liner and allow myself to be bitten by asps

Our past experiences tend to be expressed in current life times. Rather the whole point of having experiences isn't it?

uncleroach
9th April 2012, 16:11
Speaking of people with elongated heads. In elementary school we were told by history teacher that Pericles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pericles) was wearing his helmet on all the time to hide his elongated head.

RMorgan
9th April 2012, 16:26
Hey folks,

You have to be very careful while using Egyptian art as anatomical evidence.

Itīs well known that they couldnīt master perspective and proportions. Itīs a characteristic of their art.

Therefore, they could represent their leaders with different characteristics, like a long skull, for several reasons, which doesnīt mean their artistic representation was realistic.

Cheers,

Raf.

9th April 2012, 16:27
Pericles:

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/~grout/encyclopaedia_romana/greece/hetairai/pericles.html

I didn't know that.

9eagle9
9th April 2012, 17:13
I can't remember the name of the author , but the name of the book was something about the Flower of Life. Someone else may be able to remember. Quite a while back they attempted to put forth the supposition that the elongated skulls and giant proportions portrayed in heiroglyphs and artwork were literal not metaphorical. It was quite interesting.

Keeping in mind what RMorgan stated the egyptians have repetitively demonstrated an ability towards perspective, whether this was a liablity, a handicap or an attempt at stylization who knows. Its very two dimensional often times and the fact that such a rather intelligent culture had this inability strikes me as odd.

I find both all suppositions fascinating but have to keep an open mind about it all. I can't make a agreement with any of them, certainly there's some evidence of something in all posits but what bearing that has on us now, I wouldn't hazard a guess.

First I heard of this issue was in a lecture/talk given by David Wilcock. Pity he did not continue with awakening and sharing with humanity and instead 'gave' himself to this 'Drake' hoax. (Although, as a fence sitter, I can see the value that this Drake hoax can have in informing the citizens of USA, but wish they would not religiously zealously mindlessly align themselves to this hoax, requiring no other proof than what Drake says, and look within for responsibility and the means to change, which is hard work rather than a miraculous rescue).

There is definitely something out of the ordinary in the shape and size of these heads and I am not aware of anyone else other than David Wilcock trying to engage with it and explain it.

sdv
9th April 2012, 18:18
It is always so enlightening when we unearth evidence that does not fit into mainstream scientific evidence (which some people defend as the close boxed final truth, wheras I see it as a journey of discovery). Please do keep adding your gems as my knowledge of this field of enquiry is very scanty.

greybeard
9th April 2012, 18:37
You might find this interesting
Our true history --- pyramids Nassim Haramein
Its in 4 parts--- think he mentions elongated skulls in one of the parts--- certainlydoes in one of his videos.
We know nothing---laughing --- or at least very little.

Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2_LhmSygBQ

heyokah
9th April 2012, 19:28
I can't remember the name of the author , but the name of the book was something about the Flower of Life. Someone else may be able to remember. Quite a while back they attempted to put forth the supposition that the elongated skulls and giant proportions portrayed in hieroglyphs and artwork were literal not metaphorical. It was quite interesting.

9eagle9, I think you meant "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life" volume one, by Drunvalo Melchizedek

http://universalmysteries.co/“the-ancient-secret-of-the-flower-of-life”-volume-one-chapter-five/

sdv
9th April 2012, 19:49
Thanks Chris. I really enjoyed watching the video. Thank goodness we have the alternartive community to point out these mysteries that mainstream science ducks and dodges! Yes, a pyramid can be built using primitive tools in primitive ways, but the amount of labour and time needed does just not add up (and what about the logs?)!

sdv
9th April 2012, 19:55
9eagle9 and heyokah, I bow to you in humble gratitude for leading me to this information (The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life). I am exuberantly and childishly excited about a new source of enquiry to explore! You guys at AF rock!!

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

PS I am not ignoring everyone else's contributions to this thread. You have all offered gems and you all rock!

9eagle9
10th April 2012, 01:31
There is something very peculiar about the book although i do maintain I'm not taking a stance on either side in order to keep an open mind about it. Who knows maybe Stargate is more correct....lol. People for and against have made very valid and intelligent points .

I seen a woman reading the book and she showed me a photo of the elongated head. From that point I was in this overwhelming frenzy to read the book. Literally to the point where I could have pushed the woman over, snatched the book from her, and ran off without remorse to read the book. I would have stolen the book to read it and is rather unnerving.

I of course hounded her "Are you done with the book yet?"

She never did conclude the book fast enough to suit my tastes so ....

finally I traded a lamp with a bookstore owner just for the priveledge of reading the book.

the very obsession I had about the book tells me something. I seldom get obsessed with anything.

What? I have no idea.

Rogerc
10th April 2012, 09:18
Oh..All right I admit I was Adolph Hitler - but it was really just an upbringing thing.

I really loved Jews but I couldn't stand the bad jokes and the damned accent.

This time I really promise to be good.

I'm not sure about that weirdo Himmler though or that fat ass Goering in the white suits.

Talking about elongated skulls that was all the work of that sick freak Mengele.

Believe me those dudes have a lot to answer for.

Rogerc
10th April 2012, 09:29
Well the Chinese bound their womens' feet so much that they couldn't walk.

Extra terrestrial or mans' stupidity?

Rogerc
10th April 2012, 09:38
Hey folks,

Itīs well known that they couldnīt master perspective and proportions. Itīs a characteristic of their art.

Therefore, they could represent their leaders with different characteristics, like a long skull, for several reasons, which doesnīt mean their artistic representation was realistic.

Cheers,

Raf.

Seems to me that if you wanted to be smarter the frontal lobe would be enlarged, not the parietal or occipital lobes which occupy the ass end of the brain. notice gorillas and chimps have smaller frontal lobes

Eram
10th April 2012, 09:47
Hey folks,

Cheers,

Raf.

Seems to me that if you wanted to be smarter the frontal lobe would be enlarged, not the parietal or occipital lobes which occupy the ass end of the brain. notice gorillas and chimps have smaller frontal lobes

Who is to say that an Elongated skull can't house a brain with foremost a bigger frontal lobe? :loco:

Rogerc
10th April 2012, 10:34
Hey folks,

Cheers,

Raf.

Who is to say that an Elongated skull can't house a brain with foremost a bigger frontal lobe? :loco:

That's very true but I have a big ass and I can assure you that doesn't mean I have a huge phallus.:hail:

9eagle9
10th April 2012, 11:37
The brain for any arguement is a sorta of a gray area (no pun intended) there are humans that function intelligently with half their brain left, or a bit of brain and a little brain stem. Science's downfall there assuming the larger the brain the larger the intelligience?

We also assume all humans have a reptilian brain, because we can't or don't saw everyones head open to find anomaly's and similaritys we aren't sure that everyone has a reptilian or primitive brain.

Science of course would explain this all away in a manner that most props up their particular world view which many not be the actual facts of the matter.

9eagle9
10th April 2012, 11:43
Because people now maintain they are all ET's its quite hard to know which one would be responsible for that brand of self mutilation.

Well the Chinese bound their womens' feet so much that they couldn't walk.

Extra terrestrial or mans' stupidity?

Eram
10th April 2012, 12:03
Hey folks,

Cheers,

Raf.

That's very true but I have a big ass and I can assure you that doesn't mean I have a huge phallus.:hail:

haha No need to bring your private parts into the discussion. :lalala:

But it's true isn't it? A larger skull, even if it sticks out at the back end, can hold a Elongated Skull, were the frontal lobe is enlarged and the rest of the brain is the same size.

Rogerc
10th April 2012, 13:15
Ok WackyTweaky,

You are right of course but some of those heads shown must put one heck of a strain on the neck.

PurpleLama
10th April 2012, 15:20
@9e9

I was led to take Drunvalo with a huge grain of salt. Having read the FoL books, I was brought to the conclusion that the system was a trap, like so many "new age" systems. That's just me, though. I'm not much for dissuading folks from their chosen obsessions, ha.

All Hail Queen Cleo in our Midst, oh Awful Majesty. "We're not worthy!" *bows to the ground*

Haha I got a kick out of all that. You crack me up all the time.

I had this crazy experience where I *saw* this circle with a point in the center and I heard this strange voice say "True" then it disappeared and then I saw the cube of metatron and I heard the voice say "false". I suspect that the platonic solids and the associated geometries are possibly a double edged sword.

Anyway. What I'd seen in drunvalo's system was an infinite regression, where one will forever be raising one's energy or whatever, while never actually breaking through the confines of the container. that being said, it was a vital part of my "education" but one I'd take what's useful, and leave the rest. of course, there isn't a system that wouldn't apply to, truth be told.

9eagle9
10th April 2012, 20:15
That is about trending towards correct. The book snared me into some sort of obsessionary reading session but I came to a screeching halt at the geometry part of it in the back. Like being invited to your table by the Maitre De , handed a fine meal, a botttle of wine and then a ball and chain...lol.

And the reason I was so obsessed I think too is in part that there was evidence. Something evidential to look at instead of more fantastic claims with no evidence. Now though I'm thinking, evidence of what? We had big head alien forebears or the Egyptians didn't have a sense of proportion. Artists in the middle ages didn't either. Both of those proportions handicaps makes me think that some sort of dimensional anomaly was at work.

Anyway...

That made realize the sort what you are talking about , that geometry risks leading people into entropy or a closed system because they want to go into the geometrical system instead of employing it as building blocks and remaining part of it but not absorbed in it.

That may be where the double edged sword is at. You can employ that sort of geometry to create like the Flower of Life or you can get lost in it allowing it to become one's closed system. Time to come out of the Merkaba! Resulting in entropy .Most religions have a geometric form that associates back to them showing how we get into closed systems. The Flower of Life also shows a great deal of Fragmentation and leads me to wonder if has anything at all to do with Creation Matrix. Given people's notoriety for creating symbols and then forgetting all about what the symbol represents and obsessing only on the symbol that may very well be true. Geometry is meant to represent something.

While I still know there's something going on with that elongated head I almost feel as if that is bait that leads one into what may be considered a variety of closed systems. That also reflects consciousness where people are always raising their energy but not able to transcend the density of consciouness and remain in a closed system of recycling.

Which insinuates reincarnation.

Which I have a feeling if you we continued on in this vane we'll keep expanding..lol.

Mozart
10th April 2012, 20:38
Hey folks,

Hey RMorgan ~

Yes, one must be careful of drawing conclusions from any art from any period to be construed as "evidence" supporting an extraordinary claim/idea of certain people physically incarnated in our 3-D earth with those elongated skulls. You are right.

However, I attended a private lecture by David Wilcock when I was up there in Canada in the summer of 2010, and in his lecture that he did, he showed pictures of actual, physical skulls that really do exist that are solid, bona fide evidence of these people to have actually existed at one time.

And, no, they are not results of binding up babies brains, nor anything like that. Anthropologists studied those skulls closely and confirmed that those skulls were real and not distorted in any way, and that they did existed here on Earth and commingled with the human population at that time.

So the art work actually reflected the actual state of those skulls with their elongated heads.

It's all there in David's Source Field Investigations book. You can order it on Amazon easily. I've yet to read it because I keep on handing out my copies to others!

~Mozart

RMorgan
10th April 2012, 21:35
Hey folks,

Hey RMorgan ~

Yes, one must be careful of drawing conclusions from any art from any period to be construed as "evidence" supporting an extraordinary claim/idea of certain people physically incarnated in our 3-D earth with those elongated skulls. You are right.

However, I attended a private lecture by David Wilcock when I was up there in Canada in the summer of 2010, and in his lecture that he did, he showed pictures of actual, physical skulls that really do exist that are solid, bona fide evidence of these people to have actually existed at one time.

And, no, they are not results of binding up babies brains, nor anything like that. Anthropologists studied those skulls closely and confirmed that those skulls were real and not distorted in any way, and that they did existed here on Earth and commingled with the human population at that time.

So the art work actually reflected the actual state of those skulls with their elongated heads.

It's all there in David's Source Field Investigations book. You can order it on Amazon easily. I've yet to read it because I keep on handing out my copies to others!

~Mozart

Hi Mozart,

Thanks for the reply!

Well, Iīd like to see concrete scientific proof that these long skulls are not the result of human made deformation techniques.

Anyway, about Egypt, we have several mummies in museums, including "royal" mummies and as far as I know, their heads are pretty regular.

Of course, there are some natural elongated skulls, but those with enough intact genetic material to be submitted to DNA tests were 100% human. (except the star child skull, which is a different case).

Anyway, even if such elongated skulls are made using deformation techniques, it doesnīt disproves the ancient aliens hypothesis. They surely did that for a reason, most probably to try to imitate their "gods".

Cheers,

Raf;

Kindred
10th April 2012, 22:08
Klaus Dona, who has been interviewed by both Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan, has this video on Project Camelot that covers a number of details regarding an alternate Earth history. At 21:41, he begins to cover the issue of elongated skulls that are fairly numerous, particularly in South America, most found in very ancient caves. Enjoy! ( I know this subject has been covered before, but it's always good to bring it up again.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmMwo1Xzgus&feature=player_embedded#!

Straker
12th April 2012, 10:22
Hi Rogerc,

If you read my comment carefully, you'll notice that I'm not claiming to be Akhenaten or anyone else, good or bad...I'm just reporting on other people's perceptions of me, and that I share some physical attributes.

Straker

Lancelot
12th April 2012, 10:59
I can't remember the name of the author , but the name of the book was something about the Flower of Life. Someone else may be able to remember. [/QUOTE]

The book is 'The Ancient Secret of the flower of life. Volume 1' by Drunvalo Melchizedec.

According to that book, Akhenaten and Nefertiti had a different chromosome count, 46+2 instead of 44+2. They came to earth to save our spiritual lives in approx 1500 BC. This had to be done by the ascended masters by bringing in an actual christ conscious being in a christ conscious body to put back into the akashic records the memory of what christ consciousness was all about. These beings ruled Egypt for 17 years and brought back a single religion to break up the many occult religions of the time. As statues and pictures show, Akhenaten and Nefertiti and their offspring had elongated skulls, long necks, large ears and bulging tummys with thin legs. They were also very tall, Akhenaten 15 feet and Nefertiti 10 feet tall, the statue of Akehenaten in the Cairo museum is 15 feet tall and many pictorals show the relative size of these beings to others. Apparently they are from the Sirian star system and had bodies of beings from there as well as many other differences, notably the 2 extra DNA chromosomes.

9eagle9
12th April 2012, 11:12
What was the star child skull about?

Hey folks,

Hey RMorgan ~

~Mozart

Hi Mozart,

Thanks for the reply!

Well, Iīd like to see concrete scientific proof that these long skulls are not the result of human made deformation techniques.

Anyway, about Egypt, we have several mummies in museums, including "royal" mummies and as far as I know, their heads are pretty regular.

Of course, there are some natural elongated skulls, but those with enough intact genetic material to be submitted to DNA tests were 100% human. (except the star child skull, which is a different case).

Anyway, even if such elongated skulls are made using deformation techniques, it doesnīt disproves the ancient aliens hypothesis. They surely did that for a reason, most probably to try to imitate their "gods".

Cheers,

Raf;

percival tyro
12th April 2012, 13:21
Hi 9eagle9, Just had a glance through British museum / ancient Egypt. The perspectives of long heads and necks, broad shoulders and narrow waists and long feet, were the perspectives dedicated to the royal families /aspects of gods. Common people and animals don't seem to be portrayed in this way, except for long feet..

9eagle9
12th April 2012, 13:38
i keep that in mind sort of symbolic representation of the perception of "those greater than the lesser".

But there are all sorts of accounts and evidence of elongated and strangely shaped skulls all over the world that don't have any artistic or pictorial evidence attached to them. And some that do. This perception may very well be relegated to Egypt.

( I did take the libery of googling the starchild )

What we are reduced to is

there are actual artifacts of elongated skulls and huge skeletons, found outside of Egypt.

There are actual artifacts of the same rendered in pictorial representations outside of Egypt.

There are pictorial evidences of huge and or alien and or giant people as depicted in artwork in Egypt.

Now if we had a actual mummies, skeletons and skulls found IN EGYPT to support what is represented in their artwork that might nudge us closer to actual evidence.

Without DNA tests to nudge this speculation closer to evidence, NO skull could automatically be assigned to be Alien and is left up to speculation. Not to say those speculations are way off. There is enough evidence to SUGGEST another speices of humanoid or ET or some sort of hybrid and it would certainly explain a lot in terms of our evolution but its not proof.

This sort of thing could have happened everywhere BUT Egypt and we are leaping to conclusions that may not apply there.

sdv
12th April 2012, 13:38
Here's a few comments from an analytically, logical, reason-based point of view:

If these differences in anatomical structure are an 'abnormality' (such as a genetic difference), then why have we not seen this in the last couple of thousands of years? Even the most rare genetic 'abnormalities' crop up in more than one family, and where it does crop up in a family, it usually does not effect everyone in the family. I suspect that a scientific study would show that genetic abnormalities are not confined to one family and one place, no matter how rare they are.

I doubt that heads were bound to elongate them. If this was so, it is a practice that would have been copied and would not have been confined to one family, especially if such practice was associated with royalty and power.

If this was just artistic representations, then it would have been more widely used; for example Jesus is often depicted with a halo around his head, but so are many other saints. Besides, not all depictions of Egyptian royalty show these features. One artist who's style was never copied? Besides, the skulls found show that this was real and not just artistic representation.

Were these people from Atlantis? Did the people of Atlantis have highly developed mind skills that remain undeveloped in us?

greybeard
12th April 2012, 13:47
Nassim Haramein pointed out that the elongated skulls found had a much greater volume than "standard" ones and that even trying to shape the skull with bands would not in anyway change the volume.
I think its at the very end of this video one hour 27 minutes into it.

Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y5bXdx5UrE

9eagle9
12th April 2012, 13:56
Because of the complexities of DNA and how its affected by consciousness perhaps.

DNA is a material that is easily programmable . You can manipulate it physically use it like Lego blocks but you can impose enough pressure on it consciously to shed previous programs imbedded in it. This may happen by accident.

There are people who in the recent past that were considered Giants. What is their DNA like? how does it differ and what accounted for it? Unfortunately other DNA required to activate in order to support such huge body mass didn't activate and these people ended up with lots of health issues and even early deaths. Or so we think. If there is a race of giants maybe it was inherent to their racial structure that they just didn't live long. All of this is defined by science which is not always trustworthy.

Science assumes Modern Giganticism is an anomaly. Who determines that? Science does. It may have once been common and then DNA tampering may have occured to intefer with that for nefarious reasons OR....simply so those folks could live longer. On a heavy gravity planet the less mass one has the less physical stress one endures.

Who defines what is a Giant? What makes them different from REALLY tall people? Physical aspects? Some very very tall people (7' and over) can be perfectly healthy folks. You may get a 7'5 Giant who endures a life time of health problems.

sdv
12th April 2012, 14:04
We can only guess how the brains were different from ours, and we cannot assume that the greater volume means that they had more development in the occipital and parietal lobes. But, it is interesting to guess!

noprophet
12th April 2012, 15:09
We can only guess how the brains were different from ours, and we cannot assume that the greater volume means that they had more development in the occipital and parietal lobes. But, it is interesting to guess!

Very true, for all we know a portion of this could be some kind of sound cavity for detecting subtle vibrations.

Its worth noting that these elongated skulls also have a slightly different plate arrangement than a normal skull.

heyokah
12th April 2012, 16:05

Very true, for all we know a portion of this could be some kind of sound cavity for detecting subtle vibrations.

Its worth noting that these elongated skulls also have a slightly different plate arrangement than a normal skull.

Here's a video in which they say something about the different plate arrangement.

SDlk37E20Nw

Mozart
12th April 2012, 16:14

Such evidence DOES EXIST. It's now established fact that these elongated skulls are not from any sort of deformation, but that they are a result of "unknown" DNA.

And about the Star Child skull -- David Wilcock also lectured on that one and it has been established as scientific fact that this Star Child skull is of a "non-Earth origin", so it's NOT anybody from Earth as we know it.

But you will not find the media talking about this, nor any peer-reviewed scientific journal, either, as they are just as controlled/brainwashed as anyone else -- except the proud and few Conspiracy Observers (not "conspiracy theorists!") who have way more than a few brain cells linked, alive and functioning well.

Rogerc
17th April 2012, 23:47

Such evidence DOES EXIST. It's now established fact that these elongated skulls are not from any sort of deformation, but that they are a result of "unknown" DNA.

And about the Star Child skull -- David Wilcock also lectured on that one and it has been established as scientific fact that this Star Child skull is of a "non-Earth origin", so it's NOT anybody from Earth as we know it.

But you will not find the eff'n media talking about this, nor any peer-reviewed scientific journal, either, as they are just as controlled/brainwashed as anyone else -- except the proud and few Conspiracy Observers (not "conspiracy theorists!") who have way more than a few brain cells linked, alive and functioning well.

Could we please have a less emotional response. We are all trying to learn - don't need "eff'n" etc
it would be nicer if you could calmly give us the sources that you have.
With thanks rogerc

Rogerc
17th April 2012, 23:55
Hey folks,

Cheers,

Raf. Thinking about - thanks for waking me up - It does seem strange that Egyptian painting art is in a 2D perspective and yet all their other art is 3D.
I wonder if this was a decision with some meaning?

cloud9
18th April 2012, 00:32

Years ago I read a book "Life Between Lives" by Michael Newton and one of the patients was an executive of a big company, IBM type. This man had many health and psychological issues and wanted to have a regression.

He had quite a few lives as a very cruel person, one of them was as a king or ruler or an european territory, the story was somehow similar to that of Vlad the Impaler, he killed thousands or tens of thousands of people in those lives. I always wondered how would he feel after knowing this but I guess he was fine and he ended up being healed of many ailments.

Rogerc
19th April 2012, 09:59
Imagine an archeologist in the future finding a Salvador Dali ?

Hi 9eagle9, Just had a glance through British museum / ancient Egypt. The perspectives of long heads and necks, broad shoulders and narrow waists and long feet, were the perspectives dedicated to the royal families. Common people and animals don't seem to be affected by this, except for long feet..

9eagle9
19th April 2012, 10:56
Yes. Dimensional shifting. Dimension is a matter of perception. The sort people talk about but don't understand. I suspect that if these Egyptians highborns were aliens they more than likely had somewhat different perception and perspective that perhaps others didn't. Perhaps they had their own Artists that had the same perception thus rendered them via their own perception that others didn't share.

I suspect Salvador Dali had a different dimensional perception on things.

Hey folks,

Cheers,

Raf. Thinking about - thanks for waking me up - It does seem strange that Egyptian painting art is in a 2D perspective and yet all their other art is 3D.
I wonder if this was a decision with some meaning?

Mozart
19th April 2012, 19:15
Could we please have a less emotional response. We are all trying to learn - don't need "eff'n" etc
it would be nicer if you could calmly give us the sources that you have.
With thanks rogerc

rogerc ~

You are right about that and my apologies to you about that, rogerc.

Here it is:

http://www.starchildproject.com/dna2012.htm