PDA

View Full Version : Strait of Hormuz Bill Deagle Interview, Accurate??

WEAREONE
8th January 2012, 02:02
Hello. I remember Bill Deagles interview on project Camelot in part 3 he talks of the Strait of Hormuz. I pasted the pertinent part at the bottom. I find it very interesting that this statement is appearing as a very possible scenario as the tensions between Iran and the U.S have been in the news both alternative and mainstream for quite some time. And the interview was from 2008. While I do have my apprehensions about Bill Deagle I do find this piece of the interview very accurate and very timely.

http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/bill_deagle_interview_transcript_3_en.html

BD: Why? And they know that starvation leads to war, pestilence, and the crash of civilization. And it’s very fragile. And they’re purposely bringing this about.

This is the start... This phase right now, with the collapse of the banks, this is the start toward world government, world bank, regional currencies, chipping the population. And they’re ready, probably by next year.

I’ve already calculated, and have been told by my sources, both natural and classified, as well as supernatural, there’s about a 30% chance of an avian pandemic this year, and a 70% chance next year, and 100% chance the year after.

BR: When you say this year, you mean in the next 12 months?

BD: No, between now and the end of December [2008].

BR: Really? OK.

BD: That’s very disturbing. OK? But we’re talking about going up to 70%, which means next year we have a very grave possibility of a thermonuclear attack at least on the Bashear reactor and 450 targets. And a counter-response which is going to release a radiation cloud and cut off the world to the Strait of Hormuz.

And I was taken in 1988 -- one of my very first visions -- I was taken up high above Saudi Arabia, in the spirit, and I actually looked down. And I looked and I could see the carrier groups all assembling.

And this was 1988, twenty years ago. And I looked down, and the angel told me, he says: Watch this place. Because this is where it will all start -- the Strait of Hormuz.

BR: And how close are we to that now?

BD: We are so close we can feel the breath of the dragon. People need to pull back... And none of these people that call themselves candidates for president that are in the two leading parties are safe. Neither one.