PDA

View Full Version : What if conspiracy sites were....venus fly traps!

Tony
9th January 2012, 10:05
What if conspiracy sites were....venus fly traps!

Oh, you are not going to like this...;)

Get two people, one male the other female, (people one can identify with) then get some whistle-blowers with a possible smidgen of truth about them, make videos....collect all those non-conformist thinkers under one or a few roofs! Then monitor them. Feed in bits of information, (not proven), channeling (not proven) predictions (not proven) and you have them all running round in circles...for as long as it suits you. And if it doesn't suit...what happens then?

Does any one believe these whistle-blowers, predictors and channelers any more?

Is this beyond possibility?

Is it beyond possibilities to keep producing ufo-type films - half believable, and the other obviously false - ”That will keep 'em guessing!”

Derren Brown, the 'illusionist', has shown that one can make the weak-minded believe and see anything.

That is the whole point: get us to keep speculating as if we know, so that we now think we are the whistle-blowers! This automatically gets other's backs up...and around we go again. Conspiracy members have merely become repeaters.

It's starting to sound like a religion that can be twisted at every turn.

And so the non-conformists start to conform!

I am really mindful of Albert Pike's finally solution: to get everyone confused, theists and atheists that they do not know they are worshipping the “Bringer of Light"...Satan. Perhaps Albert Pike and his friends are a subterfuge...perhpas they are being used. After all, we are going nowhere fast.

Why make statements that are Not Provable?
It merely keeps people guessing.

Everything... everything is a distraction!!!

Tony

Jenci
9th January 2012, 10:08
Oh, you are not going to like this.

Oh yes I do.

I agree with you - distraction !

Great post, Tony.
Jeanette

araucaria
9th January 2012, 10:22
It is not about knowing - having objective provability.

It is about keeping an open mind - or experiencing viability.

Tarka the Duck
9th January 2012, 10:26
I read this on another alternative forum, and thought it was an interesting idea. The responses varied, from "Brilliant idea!" to "I don't care about people's background - I only listen to my heart".

For me, both heart and mind is essential.

Hello All,

With the rapid emergence of new information, discoveries, claims, prophecies, theories,etc that we are being bombarded with. I wanted to ask if "WE" can begin to establsih a standard vetting process/cross referencing thread for all to access to validate sources providing such information, discoveries, claims, prophecies, and theories, etc. I'm in the process of accessing and building a website that will serve this particular function. In the meantime, I would like your feedback and well get something started in the interim.

For example, if we see somone being interviewed or releasing some form of video, channeling, whatever. We then vet them by determining what their background is, if they are registered (Doctor, Scientist, Archaeologists, etc), tenure, references, previous efforts, involvements, complaints, resume, etc. Once we have this information we can then add it to the thread (Stickied Topic, link, website) for other to use as a reference point in helping determine who is credible and who is another walk in the park, or speaking theorectically. Once these standards are established, we should then pass them on to every whistle blowing radio talk show, website, webshow, conferences, etc and establish the expectation of such standards before introducing us to any new informant, WB, etc.

I feel there's enough of us in the aware community who have the ability, resources, time and know how to implement such a standard to hold these outlets accountable. Thus weeding out those whom are proven or leaning towards fraudulence.

I've always looked for such information on whistle blowers, but recently decided to research Klaus Dona. Nice and genuine enough gentlemen, but what does that prove? Klaus is described as a Austrian Artifacts Researcher, but when you cross reference Artifacts Research, Researchers, Austrian Researchers, you get much of nothing archeaological or artifacts research, except Klaus Dona. I've also tried checking to see if he's registered with the Austrian Archaeology Assoc, Register of Professional Archaeologists, etc and found nothing. It's not an attempt to debunk, but to better know who it is that it talking to us or telling/showing us these profound things.

For starters let's know what our criteria will be. Please review and add, subutract, edit the list below. Once this thread has enough input, I will create a separate thread and eventually a website to provide the information for all and any to access.

Name:
Area of Focus/Expertise:
Title:
Profession:
Name of Colleges Attended
Degree/Degress completed:
Registered Associations:
Known work:
Tenure in field:
Awards, recognition:
Certifications:
Previous employment, employers:
Peer Review Submissions:
Affiliations:
Authored books:
Lawsuits/Pending Lawsuits:
Revocations:
Website/Radio/Webcast/Blogs:
Dates of origin:

PS they later added "experience" to that list

Tony
9th January 2012, 10:27
It is not about knowing - having objective provability.

It is about keeping an open mind - or experiencing viability.

Hello Araucaria

I'd love to hear more about what you mean by "open mind".
(I'm a bit busy at the moment, but will come back here later)

Tony

Peter Kraai
9th January 2012, 10:38
The answer lies in the title, we all came here for answers, research.. This entire forum is like a messed up puzzle, laying around in your attic, with pieces lying all around, and pieces to the wrong puzzles in the same box ! It's only when you examine the pieces, that you will find another to match it ! Too bad this puzzle doesn't have any corners though :P..

Anyway, what I'm really trying to say is, this thread is supposed to be here, is the picture on the puzzle box the right one ? ;)

Wiremu2011
9th January 2012, 10:41
Great thread pie n eal. Probably rings quite a bit of truth. And as much as I love the speculation that goes with what you're suggesting, you're right in that you feel damned if you do or if you don't.. too bad, I'm staying, the hype gives me a life..lol

araucaria
9th January 2012, 10:54
Hi Tony

What I mean by an open mind is this: X or Y may or may not be true, but I am not going to hold my breath until I find out. Meantime I am getting on with my life (viability). Otherwise I am paralysed by the ‘need to know’.

Here is an example of what I mean (I have used it before, but it is the clearest one I have right now):
In the game of sudoku, you often have a square which contains either, say, a two or a three, and there is no way of telling which - you can look at the grid till you’re blue in the face; so you prefer to leave it and move on. Then you discover another square in the same box also contains either a two or a three: same problem? Not quite: by a process of elimination you may now find out where other numbers go in that square. This may lead you all round the grid filling in numbers before you finally solve the original dilemma.

So lack of knowledge can lead to knowledge, and sidestepping problems is sometimes a good way of solving them. It’s a paradox I know, but “keeping an open mind” is just another way of saying “entertaining paradoxes”.

Hope this helps :)

BestLion
9th January 2012, 11:00
I tend to not waste too much time with these theories.. like 911-Area 51- Illuminati etc.. Are they real? Maybe... but I doubt the truth will never be known..I'm more interested in the reasons why nations are hiding things like Pyramids, giants, ancient finds from us?
911- Probably was an inside job, too many questions. Area 51, also too many mysteries about that. Illuminati- sure.
I'm just tring to find meanings to life.why we are here..thats why I try to go back to the roots..911, and all that is just to darn depressing, and doesn't really give me the clues i want to find on life..
Fly traps.. could be indeed.

jorr lundstrom
9th January 2012, 11:05
The answer lies in the title, we all came here for answers, research.. This entire forum is like a messed up puzzle, laying around in your attic, with pieces lying all around, and pieces to the wrong puzzles in the same box ! It's only when you examine the pieces, that you will find another to match it ! Too bad this puzzle doesn't have any corners though :P..

Anyway, what I'm really trying to say is, this thread is supposed to be here, is the picture on the puzzle box the right one ? ;)

I wonder, have you found pieces with the painted side up? I only find pieces

with the backside up and when I turn them over I just find another backside.

Quite tricky, but a lovely opportunity to examine my own confusions.

Of course those forums can be viewed as flytraps. But we who are here

are in search of the TRUTH that will set us free. Right? Have you heard

of anyone been set free by any TRUTH on this kind of forums?

Im here to aquire the talent Alice had, to think three impossible

thoughts before breakfast. LOL

Curt
9th January 2012, 11:52
.....You're lucky if you find many puzzle pieces at all. I usually find crushed cheetos and monopoly pieces covered in dust.

Tony, you raise a great and honest question and as always display both guts and true character.....

BestLion
9th January 2012, 11:57
....You're lucky if you find many puzzle pieces at all. I usually find crushed cheetos and monopoly pieces covered in dust.
No doubt :) Its like the mystery is a 1,000 piece puzzle and we only have 75 pieces to go by to make out the picture. Anyway i'm just looking each day for that 1 extra piece..who knows maybe in 5 years I'll have collect 150 pieces and could make it all out more clear.
I'm just seeking answers to life that evolution, religion and conventional history have failed to give me!

KosmicKat
9th January 2012, 12:46
Fly traps / honey pots / water armies / spoofing, the internet is full of it. For better, for worse, I have other things to do than trawl conspiracy theories all day. Some of them led me here, others may be leading me away.

Seikou-Kishi
9th January 2012, 13:04
If everything is a distraction, does that include this thread? :P

spiritguide
9th January 2012, 14:18
As sentient beings we resonate with certain vibrations upon downloading of information. Most information does not vibrate well and is rejected because of lack of resonance but a small portion does intermingle harmoniously and is retained. Here is an example of such an instance: We are on a quest for a juicy apple, in our search we stumble upon a flowering apple tree and resonate with the future of the tree. (many apples) We now are at a point of discernment to wait for the tree to bear fruit or continue to search for an apple. We can of course incorporate the variables of the quest and knowledge to remember the tree's location and continue the search for an apple while checking back on the tree to see it's progress in producing fruit of our quest. Either way we accomplish the quest when an apple appears for our thirst. (resonate) An open mind allows us to gather all information for knowledge needed to discern the picture and we can discard any information not needed for our quests whatever they may be. A trap is only a trap if you allow it to be one. IMHO

:peace:

andrewgreen
9th January 2012, 14:37
Probably true. But what's the alternative and why are you here? I think a lot of info is thought provoking especially if you haven't considered it before and it can be used as a platform for finding higher truths.

EnergyGardener
9th January 2012, 14:40
Tony,

Distraction to what? Pure soul development? Couldn't we have accomplished that without volunteering into this dimension?

If you have a mindset to risk participation, you must also have the confidence to sort fact from fiction.

Has anyone yet sold the farm? Does anyone still have a farm?

Isn't the challenge to:

1. Grow this forum quickly to the extent we reach 3% for social enlightenment.
2. Formulate the truth among theories, insider reports and hopefully soon, direct contact: there will be differing solutions.
3. Far exceed the capacity of all international FEMA-type camps.
4. Develop remedies to man-made and natural disasters.

While it is good to be reminded of the perils of public discourse with big-brother watching (and likely participating): Paralysis for fear of participation is a greater problem for me.

Cheers

RedeZra
9th January 2012, 14:51
I am really mindful of Albert Pike's finally solution: to get everyone confused, theists and atheists that they do not know they are worshipping the “Bringer of Light"...Satan. Perhaps Albert Pike and his friends are a subterfuge...perhpas they are being used. After all, we are going nowhere fast.

beautiful put Tony and also i am mindful of the elitist worship of Satan the enemy of humanity

Tarka the Duck
9th January 2012, 14:59
Dear Energy Gardener

Distraction to what? Pure soul development? Couldn't we have accomplished that without volunteering into this dimension

Please elaborate - I have no idea what you mean!

If you have a mindset to risk participation, you must also have the confidence to sort fact from fiction.

My, I wish I had your confidence. Perhaps you could give me a few tips about how to sort fact from fiction. I keep trying to do this, but the conclusions I draw are invariably different from the conclusions others arrive at...even if we were looking at the same source of info!

Has anyone yet sold the farm? Does anyone still have a farm?

Again, sorry - I don't know what this means. Perhaps it is a US expression?

So...are you saying that you have no concerns about the level of conformity and adherence to hearsay on alternative websites?

Kathie

greybeard
9th January 2012, 15:01
"If there wasn't a conspiracy there would be a need to invent one"

The ego needs to have an enemy out there.
Having said that it is good to have a realistic attitude based on verifiable truth.
Fear is counter productive.
If one wanted to promote fear then one would promote conspiracy theory.
There is a balance to it all---- not easy found--- so I leave the conspiracies to the experts in these matters.

Chris

gooty64
9th January 2012, 15:05
Hi Energygardener,

1. Grow this forum quickly to the extent we reach 3% for social enlightenment.

Could you explain the meaning of your 3% theory?

3. Far exceed the capacity of all international FEMA-type camps.

What about when "campers" just start disappearing?

Sincerely, gooty

spiritguide
9th January 2012, 15:22
When the government uses the camps for detention then you will see game on. Ya gotta love it when your opponent says rules to the game are no longer in play. Love a game without rules as they are easy to win. When they play top down, we play bottom up with side moves. lol Fear not!

:peace:

EnergyGardener
9th January 2012, 15:38
Kathie,

First, my apologies for my inexperience to cut and paste.

Quote Distraction to what? Pure soul development? Couldn't we have accomplished that without volunteering into this dimension

Please elaborate - I have no idea what you mean!

It is easier to meditate in quiet environment. Earth is not a quiet environment. The challenge, it seems to me, is despite the distractions (of attempting to survive), to accomplish not only self soul development, but group soul development. I have read in many places, the percentage that this is accomplished (3% being the goal), will determine the level of human control in the next phase at both the 3rd and 4th dimensions. Is this true?

Quote If you have a mindset to risk participation, you must also have the confidence to sort fact from fiction.

My, I wish I had your confidence. Perhaps you could give me a few tips about how to sort fact from fiction. I keep trying to do this, but the conclusions I draw are invariably different from the conclusions others arrive at...even if we were looking at the same source of info!

You do have my confidence or you wouldn't be participating. Like you, I also reach differing conclusions. But, thus far, none that I can announce as fact. Isn't that our hope / objective? As you suggested, even then, there will be differing interpretations of the "facts," moreover, the solution/s. My personal belief, is that we knew the facts prior to birth, but in our agreement to help, surrendered that conscious knowledge (requirement for participation) with the "confidence" we would recognize the truth subconsciously or by what "resonates." This is a bit fuzzy, of course, and mistakes will be made...

Quote Has anyone yet sold the farm? Does anyone still have a farm?

Again, sorry - I don't know what this means. Perhaps it is a US expression?

So...are you saying that you have no concerns about the level of conformity and adherence to hearsay on alternative websites?

Yes, "Selling the Farm," is a US phrase. It means selling everything to do something different. The US was 90% agricultural not so many years ago, phrase was a literal description for most Americans as they migrated to urban and "professional" occupations. Not so much now, in fact. Those with farms are glad they have them and only sell them when they have to.

"Does anyone still have a farm," relates a bit to the above transition, but more to the current grab of all assets by the banks. I am witnessing the liquidation of many commercial real estate with older loans, on the basis that the loans are in default: some for being behind in payments, but most, simply that the market (appraised) values have fallen well below the loan values. The worst part: In recent years, with previous adjustments to falling values, the owners were duped into providing additional collateral to keep their loans, to keep the properties. Not only are the banks now claiming the properties, but the additional collateral recently provided: usually in cash, but also many times, with other unencumbered properties. You can appreciate the despair to the losing owners with the loss of the properties, collateral, businesses associated with those properties, and vast amounts of cash in previous land payments. In many cases, the remaining loan balances are less than 25% of the original loans.

The banks, surprise, are winning; the people are losing...

Thus, "Does anyone still have a farm?"

Those without debt are in very good shape at the moment.

This is happening at an accelerated pace in the US; much less so in Canada, at least for the time being...

EnergyGardener
9th January 2012, 15:44
Gooty,

Quote 1. Grow this forum quickly to the extent we reach 3% for social enlightenment.

It's "the 3% rule." It "theoretically applies to all species. When 3% of a given species does the same thing, it enters the consciousness of the majority.

Quote 3. Far exceed the capacity of all international FEMA-type camps.

Just like a kidnapping, "Do not get into the car."

"Do not walk into the camp!"

Tony
9th January 2012, 15:53
Inside the Walls 

Regrets of the Dying

The Top Five Regrets Of The Dying
Bronnie Ware

Privacy Information
 REGRETS OF THE DYING
For many years I worked in palliative care. My patients were those who had gone home to die. Some incredibly special times were shared. I was with them for the last three to twelve weeks of their lives.

People grow a lot when they are faced with their own mortality. I learnt never to underestimate someone's capacity for growth. Some changes were phenomenal. Each experienced a variety of emotions, as expected, denial, fear, anger, remorse, more denial and eventually acceptance. Every single patient found their peace before they departed though, every one of them.

When questioned about any regrets they had or anything they would do differently, common themes surfaced again and again. Here are the most common five:

1. I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.

This was the most common regret of all. When people realise that their life is almost over and look back clearly on it, it is easy to see how many dreams have gone unfulfilled. Most people had not honoured even a half of their dreams and had to die knowing that it was due to choices they had made, or not made.

It is very important to try and honour at least some of your dreams along the way. From the moment that you lose your health, it is too late. Health brings a freedom very few realise, until they no longer have it.

2. I wish I didn't work so hard.

This came from every male patient that I nursed. They missed their children's youth and their partner's companionship. Women also spoke of this regret. But as most were from an older generation, many of the female patients had not been breadwinners. All of the men I nursed deeply regretted spending so much of their lives on the treadmill of a work existence.

By simplifying your lifestyle and making conscious choices along the way, it is possible to not need the income that you think you do. And by creating more space in your life, you become happier and more open to new opportunities, ones more suited to your new lifestyle.

3. I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.

Many people suppressed their feelings in order to keep peace with others. As a result, they settled for a mediocre existence and never became who they were truly capable of becoming. Many developed illnesses relating to the bitterness and resentment they carried as a result.

We cannot control the reactions of others. However, although people may initially react when you change the way you are by speaking honestly, in the end it raises the relationship to a whole new and healthier level. Either that or it releases the unhealthy relationship from your life. Either way, you win.

4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.

Often they would not truly realise the full benefits of old friends until their dying weeks and it was not always possible to track them down. Many had become so caught up in their own lives that they had let golden friendships slip by over the years. There were many deep regrets about not giving friendships the time and effort that they deserved. Everyone misses their friends when they are dying.

It is common for anyone in a busy lifestyle to let friendships slip. But when you are faced with your approaching death, the physical details of life fall away. People do want to get their financial affairs in order if possible. But it is not money or status that holds the true importance for them. They want to get things in order more for the benefit of those they love. Usually though, they are too ill and weary to ever manage this task. It is all comes down to love and relationships in the end. That is all that remains in the final weeks, love and relationships.

5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.

This is a surprisingly common one. Many did not realise until the end that happiness is a choice. They had stayed stuck in old patterns and habits. The so-called 'comfort' of familiarity overflowed into their emotions, as well as their physical lives. Fear of change had them pretending to others, and to their selves, that they were content. When deep within, they longed to laugh properly and have silliness in their life again.

When you are on your deathbed, what others think of you is a long way from your mind. How wonderful to be able to let go and smile again, long before you are dying.

Life is a choice. It is YOUR life. Choose consciously, choose wisely, choose honestly. Choose happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Based on this article, Bronnie has now released a full-length book, titled The Top Five Regrets of the Dying. It is a memoir of her own life and how it was transformed by the regrets of dying people. It may be ordered through bookstores worldwide or from Balboa Press.
It is also available via the link on this page.
Details for wholesale orders may be found on Bronnie's official website.

araucaria
9th January 2012, 15:55
Gooty,

Quote 1. Grow this forum quickly to the extent we reach 3% for social enlightenment.

It's "the 3% rule." It "theoretically applies to all species. When 3% of a given species does the same thing, it enters the consciousness of the majority.

This sounds like what most people might understand as the Hundredth Monkey effect

gooty64
9th January 2012, 16:26
3% rule for social enlightenment and 100th monket effect both of these sound dreadfully over-simplified to me.

PS I know the next comment back to me already-so save it for a sheeple, "if you don't believe in it, it won't manifest for you".

Gooty,

This sounds like what most people might understand as the Hundredth Monkey effect

Tony
9th January 2012, 16:32
This is a battle for your consciousness, into misdirecting it to outer phenomena or clouding the mind with fear. In the west what is most promoted is your individuality, but all that ends up doing is conforming. Conforming into a dullness, or over excitement. This only serves to close the mind down.

Because we identify with the body so strongly, if the body is weaken we feel as if we are weakening, this is not true. We are not the body.

Consciousness resides in the body, but consciousness is still in the conventional side of reality.
It can be interfered with. Ideas can be dropped in at any time. As we identify with the body so we also identify with our thoughts: we think the thoughts are us! They are not.

We are beyond consciousness, we are pure perception or empty essence or pure ...whatever you want to call it. It is ultimate reality. That cannot be touched. It does not exist in the physical or the mind. It was never created, it just is.

As we are in the body we have to respect the physical reality or relative truth (a temporary existence that only 'seems' real.) The two truths have to work together. Anything can arise in emptiness, and the nature of all things is emptiness.

Because of our pure perception all appearances can be seen. All appearances can be seen because of pure perception. This is open mind.

However the mind gets clouded with ideas, which we/consciousness latch onto. It's like missing that this text can only be seen by virtue of the clarity of the white screen.

The more you notice this misdirection of consciousness the more it seems to be happening. It is not we are merely noticing what is going on all the time.

We assume we are conscious all the time, we do not notice an oscillation taking place, of moving in and out of the dream.

This is why one meditates, to practice seeing.

EnergyGardener
9th January 2012, 16:37
Gooty,

I wrote "theoretical." While I understand the basis of results with multiple examples, and I hope it is true, I cannot state that it is true or not.

The bigger question to me: If it is true, or a similar concept (who is going to run the calculator?): Can we work well enough together for our desired outcome?

There is the acceleration of information, declining population (perhaps), help from others (including ETs and EDs?) and realization when predicted things do in fact come to pass. The opposite effect occurs when they don't.

This acceleration is offset by loss of resources, including, perhaps, loss to the internet.

Please don't presume a hostile response on my behalf.

Gooty, you always ask very straight-forward questions, from my brief experience in this forum. Except for this last one, I enjoy your posts because you don't attempt over-eloquent language or portend insider knowledge, though I could do without seeing your "sheeple" reference again.

Flash
9th January 2012, 16:48
This is a battle for your consciousness, into misdirecting it to outer phenomena or clouding the mind with fear. In the west what is most promoted is your individuality, but all that ends up doing is conforming. Conforming into a dullness, or over excitement. This only serves to close the mind down.

Because we identify with the body so strongly, if the body is weaken we feel as if we are weakening, this is not true. We are not the body.

Consciousness resides in the body, but consciousness is still in the conventional side of reality.
It can be interfered with. Ideas can be dropped in at any time. As we identify with the body so we also identify with our thoughts: we think the thoughts are us! They are not.

We are beyond consciousness, we are pure perception or empty essence or pure ...whatever you want to call it. It is ultimate reality. That cannot be touched. It does not exist in the physical or the mind. It was never created, it just is.

As we are in the body we have to respect the physical reality or relative truth (a temporary existence that only 'seems' real.) The two truths have to work together. Anything can arise in emptiness, and the nature of all things is emptiness.

Because of our pure perception all appearances can be seen. All appearances can be seen because of pure perception. This is open mind.

However the mind gets clouded with ideas, which we/consciousness latch onto. It's like missing that this text can only be seen by virtue of the clarity of the white screen.

The more you notice this misdirection of consciousness the more it seems to be happening. It is not we are merely noticing what is going on all the time.

We assume we are conscious all the time, we do not notice an oscillation taking place, of moving in and out of the dream.

This is why one meditates, to practice seeing.

therefore, based on the above, conspiracy forums are fly traps. ;)

Does it makes us starve for the essential, as a caught fly?

Slow death, .... but as long as nobody comes with the flies smasher (you know that thing in rubber to smash flies on the wall).

ceetee9
9th January 2012, 16:56
Good question Tony. I’ve often thought about this as well—albeit not as a venus fly trap metaphor, but I try not to let it concern me too much since, in actuality, there is really no way of knowing which sites are and which are not. Perhaps they all are to one degree or another, even PA. And by that I mean I have little doubt that there is disinformation in all these sites whether intentionally planted (to distract, rebuff, or cloud an issue) or unintentionally planted by those with over-zealous desires or beliefs. But then I don’t come to these sites necessarily looking for “truth.” I come looking for information and ideas to help me to discern what, if any of it, is true. If I find something that can be “proven” then all the better, but I don’t expect to find much of that type of information. I think “Tarka the Duck” summed it up nicely, “For me, both heart and mind is essential. “

Speaking of “Tarka the Duck,” I like her idea of creating a website for consolidating and cross-referencing information—not so much for a vetting process, but to categorize and organize data into a database that is easily searchable. As a software engineer I have thought about doing this for quite some time now, but I am not a database or website design engineer. I have never really liked the format of these forums because they consume far too much time wading through all the data to get to the information in which I am most interested—not to mention the time I waste being distracted by threads that are interesting but that have nothing to do with what I was originally seeking; like this thread for instance. Of course, had I been searching a database for, say, UFOs or Zero Point Energy, I would not have found this thread and been given the opportunity to chime in. So, obviously, these types of forums are important and have their place as well.

Anyway, getting back to the website idea, like “Tarka the Duck,” I would be interested in working with a good database and web design engineer to establish a wiki-like website that enables users to contribute alternative media news and information into a well categorized and organized database that anyone can easily search for information that interests them most. I like the idea of adding credentials and some type of user rating system, but I don’t believe credentials, in and of themselves, necessarily means the author of a piece is any more credible or reliable (or doesn’t have some type of agenda) than a researcher with little or no academic credentials or affiliations. There are plenty of good researchers out there who deserve every bit as much attention and credit as ones with a Ph. D after their name and there are plenty of Ph. D’s out there who deserve to be flagged as questionable and/or likely part of a government or corporate disinformation/cover up campaign.

If anyone is interested in attempting to do something like this, PM me and let’s see if we can get something useful going—maybe it could even be an adjunct to PA. ;)

Elixer
9th January 2012, 17:01
Any significance to the 'Venus' part of the potenial fly trap or is it 'just an expression'...?

gooty64
9th January 2012, 17:05
EG, no, no that response was not addressed to you, I guess I was imagining the peanut gallery crowd-lol.

PS, I have also heard that if 10% of the people consciously awaken that would create a "tipping point" but, that too sounds vague, lofty and not based on anything real.

That's the kind of stuff you hear on webinars or from circuit speakers talking to the their audience.

How does 3% or 10% change the earth civilization no matter how happy and bright they are?

THanks, Gooty

3% rule for social enlightenment and 100th monket effect both of these sound dreadfully over-simplified to me.

PS I know the next comment back to me already-so save it for a sheeple, "if you don't believe in it, it won't manifest for you".

Gooty,

EnergyGardener
9th January 2012, 17:18
Gooty,

I believe the basis for the theory: The behavior and consciousness of the minority (be it 3%, 10% or whatever) via our sub-consciousness connections (aren't we all connected?) by universal law, becomes a conscious behavior of the majority of the species.

It would be interesting to review studies of recent transitions to television, automobiles, electricity, mobile phones, etc. Would the acceleration chart dramatically jump after a certain minority percentage? While I would anticipate many arguments why that would have nothing to do with the "3% consciousness rule," it would be interesting to see if there is a consistent number that precipitated the jump.

Does anyone within this forum have access or can chart the historical data?

Cheers

RMorgan
9th January 2012, 17:23
Hey Tony,

I think you might be correct mate. Nowadays, almost everything is a trap, and we are the products being sold.

Personally, I have no problems with traps, because traps aren´t a problem if you don´t actually get trapped.

I like to analyze the structure of every kind of different trap, because it tells a lot about why someone wants you to get trapped. Most of the times, the real information is hidden on the trap´s structure, not on the bait.

If you´re smart enough to avoid getting trapped, every trap becomes a valuable source of information, to increase awareness of what´s going on behind the curtains and to build a strong discernment foundation.

Cheers,

Raf.

Bollinger
9th January 2012, 17:51

Get two people, one male the other female, (people one can identify with) then get some whistle-blowers with a possible smidgen of truth about them, make videos....collect all those non-conformist thinkers under one or a few roofs! Then monitor them. Feed in bits of information, (not proven), channeling (not proven) predictions (not proven) and you have them all running round in circles...for as long as it suits you. And if it doesn't suit...what happens then?

Is it beyond possibilities to keep producing ufo-type films - half believable, and the other obviously false - ”That will keep 'em guessing!”

Derren Brown, the 'illusionist', has shown that one can make the weak-minded believe and see anything.

That is the whole point: get us to keep speculating as if we know, so that we now think we are the whistle-blowers! This automatically gets other's backs up...and around we go again. Conspiracy members have merely become repeaters.

Tony

Hi Tony,

Congratulations on bringing up some very valid points and coming up with a thread that has in it some real meat and potatoes.

The belief game is big business don’t you know? You only need a set of unprovable ideas (as in religion) or a bunch of tenuous links pointing to a collection of theories to conjure up a nice book, or a website, perhaps a movie, a radio show, or YouTube channel or just pretend you have access to information other people have not: anything that will capture the attention of people who are already “resonating” with whatever you’re purveying and you have yourself a thriving industry.

Twenty years ago the customer base for such things wasn’t so large and the conspiracy traders were somewhat fewer than they are now. But the Internet, being a very cheap medium through which one can achieve modest recognition, has increased the participant levels and we now stand at a point where the word “Illuminati” has become a fashionable buzz-phrase, especially among teenagers, most of whom understand very little and care even less about what it actually means.

Am I saying that everything under the alternative hammer is false? No. But that is the problem. Which bits should we concentrate on and which bits do we leave out? We now have information overload on just about every conceivable subject under the sky. You asked someone earlier to define what they meant by “open mind”? An excellent question, I might add. Literally, it has no meaning, but metaphorically it means eat everything you like the taste of; in other words we’re back to that “resonate” word again.

I have read over and over on this forum people advising other people to use “discernment” on just about every bit of information that comes up? To me, if any time you have to use discernment to evaluate the veracity of something, it has no real value but it might have some benefit. For example, the channelled messages, I find, are always full of hope - where ever they come. It is equivalent to seeing an uplifting film or listening to a gorgeous piece of music. No real value to the world but plenty of benefit to the individual. It is not necessary to believe it, simply take it in and enjoy it like music and art.

Where I do draw the line is with people who are hell-bent on predicting doom and disaster of one sort or another and then audaciously inviting us to “find out more” by buying the book or visiting the website. And guess what? There is actually a market for people who are willing to part with their cash to find out how and when the world is going to end. So I guess the joke is on me.

I don’t know whether or not we are being purposely distracted from whatever it is they don’t want us to scrutinize but human nature teaches us that we actually “want” and often “yearn” distraction from the long stretches of tedium that comes with the territory called life.

Tony
9th January 2012, 18:00

Tony

Hi Tony,

Congratulations on bringing up some very valid points and coming up with a thread that has in it some real meat and potatoes.

The belief game is big business don’t you know? You only need a set of unprovable ideas (as in religion) or a bunch of tenuous links pointing to a collection of theories to conjure up a nice book, or a website, perhaps a movie, a radio show, or YouTube channel or just pretend you have access to information other people have not: anything that will capture the attention of people who are already “resonating” with whatever you’re purveying and you have yourself a thriving industry.

Twenty years ago the customer base for such things wasn’t so large and the conspiracy traders were somewhat fewer than they are now. But the Internet, being a very cheap medium through which one can achieve modest recognition, has increased the participant levels and we now stand at a point where the word “Illuminati” has become a fashionable buzz-phrase, especially among teenagers, most of whom understand very little and care even less about what it actually means.

Am I saying that everything under the alternative hammer is false? No. But that is the problem. Which bits should we concentrate on and which bits do we leave out? We now have information overload on just about every conceivable subject under the sky. You asked someone earlier to define what they meant by “open mind”? An excellent question, I might add. Literally, it has no meaning, but metaphorically it means eat everything you like the taste of; in other words we’re back to that “resonate” word again.

I have read over and over on this forum people advising other people to use “discernment” on just about every bit of information that comes up? To me, if any time you have to use discernment to evaluate the veracity of something, it has no real value but it might have some benefit. For example, the channelled messages, I find, are always full of hope - where ever they come. It is equivalent to seeing an uplifting film or listening to a gorgeous piece of music. No real value to the world but plenty of benefit to the individual. It is not necessary to believe it, simply take it in and enjoy it like music and art.

Where I do draw the line is with people who are hell-bent on predicting doom and disaster of one sort or another and then audaciously inviting us to “find out more” by buying the book or visiting the website. And guess what? There is actually a market for people who are willing to part with their cash to find out how and when the world is going to end. So I guess the joke is on me.

I don’t know whether or not we are being purposely distracted from whatever it is they don’t want us to scrutinize but human nature teaches us that we actually “want” and often “yearn” distraction from the long stretches of tedium that comes with the territory called life.

Abso-bloody-lutely right!

Jenci
9th January 2012, 18:19
Hi Bollinger,

I have read over and over on this forum people advising other people to use “discernment” on just about every bit of information that comes up? To me, if any time you have to use discernment to evaluate the veracity of something, it has no real value but it might have some benefit. For example, the channelled messages, I find, are always full of hope - where ever they come. It is equivalent to seeing an uplifting film or listening to a gorgeous piece of music. No real value to the world but plenty of benefit to the individual.

This is where I think it is very important to use discernment. What may look like harmless and can only do benefit, may actually be a trap.

With only looking on the surface, how can we say something provides benefit?

If the last place we are going to look is in what appears 'harmless', then you can guess that the PTB will try to hide there.
Jeanette

jackovesk
9th January 2012, 18:22
What do mean 'What If', they are..!

The only escape is through your own 'Knowing/Intuition & Discernment'..!

Falcor
9th January 2012, 18:28
I wonder, have you found pieces with the painted side up? I only find pieces

with the backside up and when I turn them over I just find another backside.

Quite tricky, but a lovely opportunity to examine my own confusions.

Of course those forums can be viewed as flytraps. But we who are here

are in search of the TRUTH that will set us free. Right? Have you heard

of anyone been set free by any TRUTH on this kind of forums?

Im here to aquire the talent Alice had, to think three impossible

thoughts before breakfast. LOL

great post.......it is funny to think of how sometimes we believe the truth will set us free.....but in most instances, the search for truth can cause more suffering than good. but imo.....this thinking is a necessary step as there is much opportunity for growth.

if we were to actually find the truth in a lot of the conspiracies that we entertain, would it actually change our day to day routine in any way? most likely, it would only change our perspective, and lets face it. most people arent ready to go there.

perhaps what sets us free is....... beyond knowing the whole truth :)

araucaria
9th January 2012, 18:28
In a sense, nothing is a distraction, and to think otherwise is to give the loyal opposition credit for much more power than they acutally have.

'They' are trying to herd us into predictable behaviour patterns. Meanwhile we are having nothing of it: our creative thinking is taking us off in every direction at once, and this is ultimately what is driving them to 'distraction' :)

Tarka the Duck
9th January 2012, 18:39
Dear EternalGardener

It is easier to meditate in quiet environment. Earth is not a quiet environment. The challenge, it seems to me, is despite the distractions (of attempting to survive), to accomplish not only self soul development, but group soul development. I have read in many places, the percentage that this is accomplished (3% being the goal), will determine the level of human control in the next phase at both the 3rd and 4th dimensions. Is this true?

I'd like to come at this from an personal point of view: it is true that to be in a peaceful quiet place is helpful when trying to observe a quiet mind. However, once one has stabilised one's practice to some degree, one can work in a world of complexity because the mind understands simplicity. In fact, it is said that faster progress can be made in such an environement – there are teachings specifically written for the time of the Kali Yuga which emphasis the power of the emotions and how to recognise them as wisdoms. This is known in some traditions as the Path of the Town Yogi.

If the world was perfectly peaceful and quiet, these teachings would have no purpose and would not be available. For me, this approach has tremendous power to affect a change in collective consciousness – and I think that's what the author of this thread is on about.

My personal belief, is that we knew the facts prior to birth, but in our agreement to help, surrendered that conscious knowledge (requirement for participation) with the "confidence" we would recognize the truth subconsciously or by what "resonates." This is a bit fuzzy, of course, and mistakes will be made...

I don't personally go for the idea that we made an agreement prior to our birth...the laws of karma make much more sense to me.

As to the idea of what is true, and what is not true...the OP is suggesting that the only “truth” that really matters ultimately is the understanding of our true nature – together with an understanding of the relative world as being temporary and therefore (on the ultimate level) “untrue”.

Nice chatting with you!

Kathie

East Sun
9th January 2012, 18:58

Tony

I have thought of that a few times but did not know how to address it yet.
A certain author that has written a lot about the ones controlling the planet actually accused (not publicly) David Icke and Alec Jones of working with a certain "secret society" within a powerful organization.
Who he is or who he was referring to is not really important here but it is getting to be very hard for us to decipher who is who and what hidden agenda anyone has.

I believe that Icke and Jones are the among the greatest people on out Planet. But do I know that as an absolute fact? Of course not. It's impossible for us to know without a shadow of doubt. But, by their fruits you shall know them. They make a lot of sense.

Whistle blowers? Don't know but I listen to them and leave the possibilities open. Wide open.

Seikou-Kishi
9th January 2012, 19:04
As we identify with the body so we also identify with our thoughts: we think the thoughts are us! They are not.

This reminds me of something I did in my philosophy class way back in college. We were studying the work of René Descartes, who was trying to reduce what he 'knew' to facts about which he could be completely sure. So he basically started with a void of nothingness and tried to find what he could say for certain beginning in this void. He reasoned that if he doubted things existed, then something had to exist which was doing the doubting. He generalised this to being a thing which thinks and decided that if his thinking was proof that he did in fact exist, hence the famous fomula "I think therefore I am". What is germane to your post, I think, is that the German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche said that Descartes hadn't actually established that he (Descartes) existed, and that he was guilty of inductive reasoning for leaping from "thought exists" to "there must be an 'I' which thinks them".

For me, Nietzsche made a very perspicacious observation here by separating those two things (i.e., the thinking and the thinker). Before Nietzsche ever studied philosophy, he actually trained as a philologist, a studier of language (as opposed to a studier of a language or languages); he will have seen that in a normal linguistic clause there are essentially three main 'arguments' (as they are called): an agent, an action and a patient. In this case, Nietzsche's philological training allowed him to see that in the sentence "I am thinking a thought", Descarte had may have established that "thinking" existed, but it was an assumption to link the "I" to the activity.

I relate this because your post really made me realise that sometimes we can become so invested in the thinking or the thought that we forget who the 'I' is who's involved with all this mess. If our mind is really an energetic field that surrounds us and permeates us, then is it not possible that any energy of the same or similar type which penetrates that field or moves through it is our thought? Granted, that field of energy could generate thoughts, but surely it never does so in a vacuum? In our confused state, anything that enters the energetic field which is our mind is viewed as ours, and thus we can become attached to thoughts which are quite literally alien to us.

In this case, "cogito ergo sum" is reduced, rather pathetically, simply to "o" lol

araucaria
9th January 2012, 19:18
You asked someone earlier to define what they meant by “open mind”? An excellent question, I might add. Literally, it has no meaning, but metaphorically it means eat everything you like the taste of; in other words we’re back to that “resonate” word again.

Thank you Bollinger for a great post.

However, as te 'someone' in the above snippet, let me just say that discernment is not a word I use at all, and that for me 'open mind' is just the opposite of 'resonate', a word I sometimes use but am not comfortable with.

Keeping an open mind, on the contrary, means holding a balance between what resonates and what doesn't.

Black Panther
9th January 2012, 19:24

Tony

Prove is something the ego needs. Or sleeping people. But we don't need prove to see the big picture.
Of course there are traps. A lot of them. And I'm getting better and better in detecting the traps / trolls.
In the end we don't need no books, videos, websites anymore to see the truth, because the truth is inside us. The more the ego dissolves the more conscious we become. Yes, discernment is important. And yes,
resonating with people / the truth does work. If I am reading a thread it can make me feel better or it can
make me feel bad.

Yes, everything is a distraction....

...for people who are still sleeping, not for us!

Peace of Mind
9th January 2012, 19:47
I’ve been pointing this out ever since I joined this forum. The spreading of such info like aliens and illuminati agendas without credible proof seems to be the best distraction to keep people guessing, stagnated, and chasing their tales. A great defense against the enemy is to keep them guessing. If you can make bright individuals idle, you can conquer their minds and their lives. I’ve been posting on this forum for over 2 years and all I mainly see is rehashed topics. There is a clear cause for alarm, but mostly everything I read here is mainly trivial, indefinable and unproven material. I’m not interested in Alien propaganda, only alien facts. I respect other people views as far as the subject goes, but (imo) only the feeble minded, and followers are affected by such unimportant matters.

I’ve yet to hear or witness anything of importance concerning personal testimonies. I understand this may offend some, but I take offense too when something is deemed as important but comes with no substance to grasp on to. I’m protecting myself and possibly others who may not be able to discern the signs of fraudulence. Every time the forum looks like it’s about to turn into some sought of think tank…members either leave, disappear, or get banned. Most people here claim to be here to learn truths and to make a difference. I wonder how many of them are aware of how much time they wasted here day in and day out with fear mongering and propaganda.

Although the potential is definitely there…I don’t think anyone of us here can say we accomplished anything of great significance here since the forum opened. I’ve seen some elaborate excuse for not being pro-active, and yet the same people indulge in constant discussions about whistleblowers unproven testimonies… all the while the world and humanity is venturing through dire straits. This is a testimony to our priorities and reneged commitments. It seems we forgot about BP, 9/11, Haiti, Katrina, World Hunger, Corrupt Governing, forming communities, creating new ways and actions to combat oppression and injustices. Instead we seem to place our last bit of sense and energy in SCI-FY fantasies. Yes, fantasy (until proven). Why waste time on it as if it matters? How does it matter if you can’t even prove that it exists?

How many of us actually see us blowing this opportunity? 2012 is only another year, if anything I see happening is our consciousness rising. Everything else seems to be hidden evil projects that need our attention in order for them to manifest. We need to wake up to all the propaganda steadily bombarding us. I’m a bit baffled at how well these diversions are working. I mean, what have these distractions done other than create negative thinking?

Over 2 years here (and other like forums) and nothing has changed… just people coming and going with the thoughts of aliens on their minds and fear in their hearts when they leave. I’ve seen no real change in ideas, nor have I seen any ideas presented as solutions. One has to wonder just what really is important in these times. The future can only be what we do now, so, in that regard, some of us really can see what the future truly beholds (a bunch of people scared of something they have never seen provened). We will get what we deserve, as always. It’s time that we focus on what really matters and stop giving energy away to the very things that creates fear and problems...especially when they are someone else's problem/theory/story/imagination. Just look at the forum and see for yourself…tricknology is real and used everyday in every way. Be mindful of those seeking your attention yet offers you nothing in return but disempowerment and fear.

SO, Please, please, please keep your BS monitors fully charged...the lies/distractions are coming in from every angle.

Peace

EnergyGardener
9th January 2012, 20:00
Tarka,

I'd like to come at this from an personal point of view: it is true that to be in a peaceful quiet place is helpful when trying to observe a quiet mind. However, once one has stabilised one's practice to some degree, one can work in a world of complexity because the mind understands simplicity. In fact, it is said that faster progress can be made in such an environement – there are teachings specifically written for the time of the Kali Yuga which emphasis the power of the emotions and how to recognise them as wisdoms. This is known in some traditions as the Path of the Town Yogi.

If the world was perfectly peaceful and quiet, these teachings would have no purpose and would not be available. For me, this approach has tremendous power to affect a change in collective consciousness – and I think that's what the author of this thread is on about.

This is comforting to know. Then, there is great urgency and importance to develop one's practice (despite the noise) so that the easier group accomplishment may be realized.

My personal belief, is that we knew the facts prior to birth, but in our agreement to help, surrendered that conscious knowledge (requirement for participation) with the "confidence" we would recognize the truth subconsciously or by what "resonates." This is a bit fuzzy, of course, and mistakes will be made...

I don't personally go for the idea that we made an agreement prior to our birth...the laws of karma make much more sense to me.

Is there reason for mutual exclusivity? I believe in both, including that we actually participate with multiple group contracts at various stages (more on this another time). Perhaps the reason we recognize each other on occasion, to both a positive and negative effect.

Tarka, thank you again for your thoughtful response, and also, explaining how to manage "quotes."

Regarding the purpose of this Thread: My intent was to appreciate the importance to identify, but accept the risks of the flytrap.

Many of the wonderful responses have remained more loyal to the core question than my own. However, this reminds me, as I think of it often: Many years ago, when I was speaking with various church leaders, contemplating departure from my "very closed and safe" childhood (and family's) religion, one of the church deacons surprised me with this response:

"Big beautiful ships are safe moored in the harbor, but that is not what they were made for."

I often wondered if he realized what he said to me; his own son (who I remain close to) remains confounded at his father's response. Perhaps, it makes perfect sense, that he wisely understood I'd do less damage to them on the outside. My family (excommunicated pastor uncles included) never hesitated to challenged their curious doctrines, disciplinary actions and mandates.

Cheers

Tony
9th January 2012, 20:35
Peace of mind, you put that so well.
Thank you.

Tarka the Duck
9th January 2012, 20:41
It seems we forgot about BP, 9/11, Haiti, Katrina, World Hunger, Corrupt Governing, forming communities, creating new ways and actions to combat oppression and injustices. Instead we seem to place our last bit of sense and energy in SCI-FY fantasies. Yes, fantasy (until proven). Why waste time on it as if it matters? How does it matter if you can’t even prove that it exists?

Yessss! What a considered and sincere response, POM.
Thanks.
Kathie

Tony
9th January 2012, 20:46
I was very concerned about putting this thread on, but WOW, isn't it great to really communicate.

Laurel
9th January 2012, 21:05
Thank you Tony and Peace of Mind. Excellent, excellent posts! I couldn't agree with you more.

It's like laundry... I sort it all into loads: Interesting stuff that can be proven with facts, theories and possibilities to consider (but not truth until proven), nutjobs for entertaiment value, and the basket of stupid drama bs that get shoved into the corner and ignored.

Cidersomerset
9th January 2012, 21:47
Excelent poser Tony....I have thought this same question or varient quite often.......I look at Avalon as a release of emotion,tension,frustrationand anger.....
To be topped up with news ,knowledge, discusion hope and wonder !!! Everyone has different reasons to be on a site like this. Most are curious and
interrested in finding the truth after years of being fed half truths and lies on the mainstream.....

There is as broad a church on here as anywhere else, and the one common draw was Bill & Kerrys interviews....I get your point about being caught
in a web, and yes its a great intelligence tool to find everyone in the same places. but we just have to roll with that the alternative we do not join
sites and forums and go back to the TV 'meme' and be brain washed with the masses....Luckily or not for us we are part of the 'AWAKENED'
and we are drawn here like moths to the light, as part of our destiny whether we like it or not..imho...Thats why we are here....

Great thread ..steve

http://www.sciencephoto.com/image/371908/530wm/Z3550959-Moths_around_a_light_bulb-SPL.jpg

Curt
5th February 2012, 12:18
bumpity bump;)

Iceberg
5th February 2012, 13:03
The truth stays well hidden in middle of two lies. My opinion is we don't know the truth yet but the best way to get there is to choose this kind of path ( follow the conspiracy sites and look there where you fit in the most ) than to live the everyday life like a paralyzed being.

Tarka the Duck
5th February 2012, 13:07

The OP seems remarkably pertinent today!
We're coming out the other side (hopefully!) of a flurry of "distractions" - Fake SEALS, all-expenses paid trips round the universe, walk-ins telling us they have a deeper and more meaningful message for us...

And I don't know about you, but I am looking at what I have learned from this ;)

Feritciva
5th February 2012, 13:17
---------------- sarcasm mode on----------------------------

Indeed and that's why I prefer to spend my time on porn sites. There are all kinds of "hardcore" proof there.

---------------- sarcasm mode on----------------------------

9eagle9
5th February 2012, 13:21
It is basicallly all stories. Conspiracy theories. They are interesting. No doubt about that. They are all stories though. The entire life we are living here is a game, a fiction a story, what people call the Matrix. And these stories demonstrate how the game is being played. So what you are saying is....how authentic could any theory , evidence or story be if it's all just part of the story or the game. Another chapter.

The only difference is some stories seem to intertwine and effect everyone .....and then some stories are very singular but someone wants to put their story out as if it effects everyone but still be the central author and 'god' of the story. So people may see any compelling evidence for them to include that sort of story into the one arranged pre-existing in their head already. Or not.

That is called..critical barrier. Critical barrier is very much about hypnosis.

One theory-this is how we are playing the game over here in economics.

Another story--this is how we are playing the game, the story, the fiction in religion.

Another story--this is how the game is being played in politics.

All these conspiracies that we read, are part of how the story is created and the game kept in play.

People don't like to believe this but if you take a day and read this whole forum you are going to see hundreds of stories. And they all are either sorta of in alignement with each other or they all oppose each other. A typical read would be....Jesus is alive, Jesus is dead, Jesus never existed, Jesus is an alien, Jesus was a man, Jesus is astrology myth, Jesus has a ufo and he's coming to get you, Jesus is the Sun, I'm Jesus, Mr Smith from Arkansas is Jesus, Jesus is god, Jesus is the devil.

Our logical mind sees these are all opposing each other. (well some minds do) but Jesus cannot possibly be all those things without bringing in multiple universe theory. Or he was just a very long lived multi talented entity. So here i'm trying rationalize why all these different stories mesh with each other. That's really all we are doing. how do I get this story to mesh with that story so things seem rational? Do any of these stories sound rational? Just chaining them together doens't make rationality. Or evidence.

Even though you may read all this and shrug it off as too unweildy to even be rationalized ,your subconcious ---and I don't mean YOU specifically Pie, but in a general sense--our subconscious absorbs all this . So all these opposing beleifs and stories start opposing each other , start a dialog in the subconscious. A literal internal struggle inside us. Confusion. Constant state of confusion that we are not we conscious of. The ones that take root the most, are the stories are the ones we are most interested in or have heard before in some format or another. Those are the ones we begin a belief in. Creating a belief system around the story. .

Derren Brown is showing how the game is played by hypnosis. Brown demonstrates that the hypnosis and brainwash used in the ptb contribution of the game is the same as it is played on our common ground street level perception. The ptb is always symbolized by a pyramid. What is occuring at the top of the pyramid is occuring down here amongst us folks, in much less extreme ways. Of course, Most of us haven't had an alter ego or personality forced on us to go and kill people. But we still have less extreme alters and roles that we are playing out. Where are roles played out? In a story. Our hypnosis is just played in a different way. We are all hypnotizing each other.

All just stories though, but hypnosis is the key to know how the story is chosen or imposed on us.

I gave a lecture on hypnosis last night. The audience arrived at two conclusions.

High level ptb hypnosis is achieved by constant psychic bombardment, abuse, trauma, and drugs.

Our contempary Street level hypnosis (us folks) is achieved by constant psychic bombardment, abuse, trauma, and drugs.

The only difference is who dispenses the pharma and how it's dispensed. In the ptb the drugs are imposed on you while you are in state. In our street level hypnosis we toddle off to the chemists to fill prescriptions while we are in state.

Those people of a certain age will remember the board game called the "Game of Life".

A fabulous question was posed to me last night in regards to therapeutic hypnosis.

Why do we need it? Why can't I just say to Pie," Hey you are loving yourself to where your physical body is no longer craving...ice cream. "

And you shoot off from that point on, never wanting ice cream again. Why can't we just do that? Why do I have to put you in state in order for you to accept and act on that affirmation?

In therapy hypnosis it's called the Critical Barrier and that Barrier is key and the mechanism to how Brown is able to conduct his sort of public psy-ops that he conducts . I don't mean that in a derogative way, he is very much demonstrating in the public eye, how psy ops is conducted in an occult way as my audience figured out last night. I'm not sure that people are aware of this critical barrier though.

The critical barrier is why we believe our stories to be reality. It helps in the creation of the story. Brown is just showing shock induction where people begin believing their own story or one given to them immediately. Most of our 'stories' we have accumulated over time. One example of shock induction was the event called 9/11.

But Brown is getting past that critical barrier really fast. Shock induction doesn't work on people who have started or have gotten out of their own stories. It probably bears a thread all on it's own. However people get angry when suggest that they should get out of their own internalized stories. Thos are the people who can be shocked inducted the fastest though. People who claim or brag they can't be hypnotized, don't know they already are , and they would succumb to Browns way of induction the fastest.

Tony

Tony
5th February 2012, 13:58
It is basicallly all stories. Conspiracy theories. They are interesting. No doubt about that. They are all stories though. The entire life we are living here is a game, a fiction a story, what people call the Matrix. And these stories demonstrate how the game is being played. So what you are saying is....how authentic could any theory , evidence or story be if it's all just part of the story or the game. Another chapter.

The only difference is some stories seem to intertwine and effect everyone .....and then some stories are very singular but someone wants to put their story out as if it effects everyone but still be the central author and 'god' of the story. So people may see any compelling evidence for them to include that sort of story into the one arranged pre-existing in their head already. Or not.

Another story--this is how we are playing the game, the story, the fiction in religion.

All these conspiracies that we read, are part of how the story is created and the game kept in play.

People don't like to believe this but if you take a day and read this whole forum you are going to see hundreds of stories. And they all are either sorta of in alignement with each other or they all oppose each other. A typical read would be....Jesus is alive, Jesus is dead, Jesus never existed, Jesus is an alien, Jesus was a man, Jesus is astrology myth, Jesus has a ufo and he's coming to get you, Jesus is the Sun, I'm Jesus, Mr Smith from Arkansas is Jesus, Jesus is god, Jesus is the devil.

Our logical mind sees these are all opposing each other. (well some minds do) but Jesus cannot possibly be all those things without bringing in multiple universe theory. Or he was just a very long lived multi talented entity. So here i'm trying rationalize why all these different stories mesh with each other. That's really all we are doing. how do I get this story to mesh with that story so things seem rational? Do any of these stories sound rational? Just chaining them together doens't make rationality. Or evidence.

Even though you may read all this and shrug it off as too unweildy to even be rationalized ,your subconcious ---and I don't mean YOU specifically Pie, but in a general sense--our subconscious absorbs all this . So all these opposing beleifs and stories start opposing each other , start a dialog in the subconscious. A literal internal struggle inside us. Confusion. Constant state of confusion that we are not we conscious of. The ones that take root the most, are the stories are the ones we are most interested in or have heard before in some format or another. Those are the ones we begin a belief in. Creating a belief system around the story. .

Derren Brown is showing how the game is played by hypnosis. Brown demonstrates that the hypnosis and brainwash used in the ptb contribution of the game is the same as it is played on our common ground street level perception. The ptb is always symbolized by a pyramid. What is occuring at the top of the pyramid is occuring down here amongst us folks, in much less extreme ways. Of course, Most of us haven't had an alter ego or personality forced on us to go and kill people. But we still have less extreme alters and roles that we are playing out. Where are roles played out? In a story. Our hypnosis is just played in a different way. We are all hypnotizing each other.

All just stories though, but hypnosis is the key to know how the story is chosen or imposed on us.

I gave a lecture on hypnosis last night. The audience arrived at two conclusions.

High level ptb hypnosis is achieved by constant psychic bombardment, abuse, trauma, and drugs.

Our contempary Street level hypnosis (us folks) is achieved by constant psychic bombardment, abuse, trauma, and drugs.

The only difference is who dispenses the pharma and how it's dispensed. In the ptb the drugs are imposed on you while you are in state. In our street level hypnosis we toddle off to the chemists to fill prescriptions while we are in state.

Those people of a certain age will remember the board game called the "Game of Life".

A fabulous question was posed to me last night in regards to therapeutic hypnosis.

Why do we need it? Why can't I just say to Pie," Hey you are loving yourself to where your physical body is no longer craving...ice cream. "

And you shoot off from that point on, never wanting ice cream again. Why can't we just do that? Why do I have to put you in state in order for you to accept and act on that affirmation?

In therapy hypnosis it's called the Critical Barrier and that Barrier is key and the mechanism to how Brown is able to conduct his sort of public psy-ops that he conducts . I don't mean that in a derogative way, he is very much demonstrating in the public eye, how psy ops is conducted in an occult way as my audience figured out last night. I'm not sure that people are aware of this critical barrier though.

The critical barrier is why we believe our stories to be reality. It helps in the creation of the story. Brown is just showing shock induction where people begin believing their own story or one given to them immediately. Most of our 'stories' we have accumulated over time. One example of shock induction was the event called 9/11.

But Brown is getting past that critical barrier really fast. Shock induction doesn't work on people who have started or have gotten out of their own stories. It probably bears a thread all on it's own. However people get angry when suggest that they should get out of their own internalized stories. Thos are the people who can be shocked inducted the fastest though. People who claim or brag they can't be hypnotized, don't know they already are , and they would succumb to Browns way of induction the fastest.

Tony

It as you say.

One of the problems with talking about illusions, is discussing something that never existed in the first place! It's like talking about a barrens woman's son.

Everything in the universe is being discussed, but every thing in the universe has no true existence, being of a temporary nature.

It's like a pot of water, it is pure water. We are that pure water. There is mud in the water = our clinging to a solid self, and defilements (negative emotions). This mud never existed in the first place, but we do not see that. Our job is not to remove the mud, as that would imply the mud actually existing. Our job is to merely be the pure water.

External forces come along and constantly stir the pot, to keep the pure water cloudy.

All we have to do is to stop complying, meaning accepting or rejecting. Accepting and rejecting is merely hope and fear, it keeps the game going!

All the best,
Tony

sleepy
5th February 2012, 14:39
[xxxxxx xxxxxx

9eagle9
5th February 2012, 15:08
That is the very thing I used in my lecture last night. A glass of water. Clear glass, clear water to represent consciousness. then drops of dye added to represent all the mechanisms in play.

Tony

It as you say.

One of the problems with talking about illusions, is discussing something that never existed in the first place! It's like talking about a barrens woman's son.

Everything in the universe is being discussed, but every thing in the universe has no true existence, being of a temporary nature.

It's like a pot of water, it is pure water. We are that pure water. There is mud in the water = our clinging to a solid self, and defilements (negative emotions). This mud never existed in the first place, but we do not see that. Our job is not to remove the mud, as that would imply the mud actually existing. Our job is to merely be the pure water.

External forces come along and constantly stir the pot, to keep the pure water cloudy.

All we have to do is to stop complying, meaning accepting or rejecting. Accepting and rejecting is merely hope and fear, it keeps the game going!

All the best,
Tony

BlueGem
5th February 2012, 15:12
http://www.humorsharing.com/public/files/posts/images/4230/keanu-reeves-conspiracy-meme-020_1.jpg

ktlight
5th February 2012, 15:39
Oh, you are not going to like this.

Oh yes I do.

I agree with you - distraction !

Great post, Tony.
Jeanette

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revere
5th February 2012, 16:07
9 eagle
The entire life we are living here is a game, a fiction a story, what people call the Matrix. And these stories demonstrate how the game is being played.

For me…I just cannot buy that concept/analogy and yes I have read it over and over here and understand the "reasons" or belief structure behind it. No offense to you or anyone else, really! It does not resonate with me or feel like truth. The concept of life as a game cheapens it. Life and consciousness at all levels/dimensions is precious, wondrous and an awesome gift we are blessed to experience. Celebrate it and make the most of it! If we give our life greater meaning; then we really live! The sky is blue, the air is crisp and all is a wonder and matters. Rejoice in it (or the game if you choose to see it as such).

BTW..I find games boring. LOL.

Peace,
-R-

ljwheat
5th February 2012, 16:25
A fly trap within a fly trap-is like being aware of some one listening in on phone conversation and hearing them hang up when you voice your awareness.

Used to be when a town hall meeting took place all present and what was said, Washington D.C. didn’t know it even took place or why.

“NOW” that same meeting is in a chat room with everyone that has registered, name, address, country, birth, under the privacy act of the given site, the creator’s of the internet have all the key’s and codes to all the back and front door’s before allowing us to purchase there machine’s to log our picture’s, diaries, personal and financial records on.

And then you open up a web site you think is safe nice and cozy and only we are on it? Fly trap in a fly trap is mild in comparison to what actually is and has been taking place since its conception.

The only way they had before to keep track of us, was to have a mole in the town hall meeting, organization, our business.

“NOW” we are so complacent, to some one looking over our shoulder breathing down our necks, in the comfort of our den or living room’s on a laptop in a chat room. Mc fly wake up. We are at home in the fly trap and set up shop! :ear: