PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard from Omnisense/Omniverse ? (update posts 16, 82)

OnyxKnight
10th January 2012, 16:41
He is the type of person that if he is not active on one place, he is definitely active on another one, when it comes to the internet.

He has been missing for two weeks now, without any notification or information as to when he will be back, where he will be, or why he is going to be absent.

The two facts above are not anything like him at all, and its something me, and a lot of others are starting get worried about.

He is a dear friend of mine for few years now, and I've grown to consider him one of the best friends that I have abroad. I'm extremely worried that something might have happened to him, since there was a post on his forum about a guy that lives close by finding his laptop.

He would never leave his laptop just like that.

He hasn't been active anywhere since 19th December, and his last internet presence is on the 28th of December, on youtube.

I'm begging you, has anyone, heard anything, anything at all, about him, or from him, during this period? Or the periods while he was active, that would shed light on his disappearance?

I'm very worried about him.

If not, then I would please ask of you to at least share some positive thoughts and meditation on his wellbeing, wherever he is.

ViralSpiral
10th January 2012, 16:49
Oh dear :(

Onyx, thank you for caring. I cant help though.
Please keep us informed

Limor Wolf
10th January 2012, 17:05
"please ask of you to at least share some positive thoughts and meditation on his wellbeing, wherever he is. "

Will do that.you are a good friend Onyxknight,next time I think you two can agree to leave a message of calming to one another,if not being active on the net for a while. I am sure he is all right,even if he might be going through some experiences.
The last time I read one of his posts,he was expressing some help he is getting from a new person in his life.(I kind of hoped that this is somehow connected to Carol Clarke).in any case I am praying for his wellbeing.

OnyxKnight
10th January 2012, 17:07
"please ask of you to at least share some positive thoughts and meditation on his wellbeing, wherever he is. "

Will do that.you are a good friend Onyxknight,next time I think you two can agree to leave a message of calming to one another,if not being active on the net.I am sure he is all right,even if he might be going through some of his experiences.
The last time I read one of his posts,he was expressing some help he is getting from a new person in his life.(I kind of hoped that this is somehow connected to Carol Clarke).in any case I am praying for his wellbeing.

From what I heard, he has a new friend, but I havent talked to him so I can confirm this.

He has exchanged communication with Carol Clarke too, she did a psychic reading for him.

10th January 2012, 17:10
Thanks for this Onyx. Will certainly aim some positive energy his way.

I hope he's ok.

Lisab
10th January 2012, 17:12
I will hold omni in my thoughts. I do hope he's ok . Thanks for letting us know Onyx.

ViralSpiral
10th January 2012, 17:27
His 'energy' is here. Did you know a thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?38104-Omniverse-RAWKS-----3&p=396282#post396282) about him was started?

Best wishes

Seikou-Kishi
10th January 2012, 18:09
Do let us know what you learn, Onyx :-)

phimonic
10th January 2012, 18:12
[03.12.2011 10:02:30] Omniverse: well if i disapear i want you to tell ppl what may have gone on
[03.12.2011 10:17:57] Omniverse: if i disapear from the internet, something might have happened to me

i'm really worried, too

the date was 3rd of december - talked to him later, tho

Sebastion
10th January 2012, 18:29
Thanks for the heads up Onyx I will be sending him my best and praying for the best for him!

christian
10th January 2012, 18:40
When he was never offline for an extended period of time, but then did feel no need to write anything on forums after being silent on them for 9 days but apparently still active on the internet, he might not have felt a need to write something, real life is out there, (too), anyways.

He's a big guy, no worries - but he surely appreciates some help, wherever he is.

Kerrigan
10th January 2012, 18:48
I hope everything is ok!! Thoughts for him <3

OnyxKnight
10th January 2012, 18:50
When he was never offline for an extended period of time, but then did feel no need to write anything on forums after being silent on them for 9 days but apparently still active on the internet, he might not have felt a need to write something, real life is out there, (too), anyways.

He's a big guy, no worries - but he surely appreciates some help, wherever he is.

Chiquetet, his laptop was found somewhere (appartment, library?)

There is not a single reason he would leave his laptop .. .. anywhere really.

That's probably the main reason I'm worried....

christian
10th January 2012, 18:58
We can speculate on and on...

I see your point, I appreciate you caring for him. - But nevertheless I assume he was never intended to stick to his laptop like glue till eternity. Worries give small things a big shadow, being with him in spirit is what can be done right now, when there is no clue as to how to help him directly physically.

Heather2017
10th January 2012, 19:21
Onyx, I have a strong feeling Omni is alive but going through a rough time. His life energy is powerful. Sending him love and comfort.

Omni
10th January 2012, 19:31
I'm ok. It's been very hard... I'll update avalon later on. My computer was taken from me by bad people........ I don't have one atm. And I'm just happy to have a place to sleep...

Siberia9
10th January 2012, 19:35
Strange the relationships that develop here in this imaginary place.
We dont actually know anyone, not where they live or usually there phone# or even their voice(in most cases)
Should we give energy to this concern if we would not even recognize them on the street. Would we even like our "friends" if we met them in real life?
Of course I have no idea what Omni and Oxy have going and I wont dismiss his concerns or feelings and I too hope all is well. Just saying its odd, the way we engage each other on the web etc.

another bob
10th January 2012, 19:36
I'm ok. It's been very hard... I'll update avalon later on. My computer was taken from me by bad people........ I don't have one atm. And I'm just happy to have a place to sleep...

Brother, you have a lot of friends who love and care about you.

:yo:

Omni
10th January 2012, 19:37

Brother, you have a lot of friends who love and care about you.

Thank you. I know I have a lot of friends here...

Flash
10th January 2012, 19:38
Omni is poor, he would not have left his laptop or not gone back to find it. How do you know about his laptop Onyx?

Lisab
10th January 2012, 19:39
We dont actually know anyone, not where they live or usually there phone# or even their voice(in most cases)
Should we give energy to this concern if we would not even recognize them on the street. Would we even like our "friends" if we met them in real life?
Of course I have no idea what Omni and Oxy have going and I wont dismiss his concerns or feelings and I too hope all is well. Just saying its odd, the way we engage each other on the web etc.

I reckon that's Avalon for you. X

ViralSpiral
10th January 2012, 19:44

Interesting perspective, in a 3-D, left brained kinda way......... ;)

You could consider:- resonance.

I am being true to myself when I say I care deeply.
Not always for everyone or anyone.

I am glad to hear from you Omni

OnyxKnight
10th January 2012, 19:47
Omni is poor, he would not have left his laptop or not gone back to find it. How do you know about his laptop Onyx?

I've felt like sitting on needles all day today, since I found out you suddenly disappeared from everywhere.

I'm just glad you are alive and in one piece, that's all. I'll leave you space if you want to get things together before you resume communication and the things you did before.

I'm not sure how, or where, but a person named 'snowsoman' said he found your laptop, and that he has PMd you with his email address, so you can retrieve it.

He posted this on your forum.

Omni
10th January 2012, 19:48
Basically all the evils of the world have been trying to hurt me and my partner in every way imaginable... I'll write more later.

OnyxKnight
10th January 2012, 19:51

I know how Omni looks, so yeah, I'd recognize him when I see him. And yes, we should give concern, if you consider that other person a friend. Friendship is more than exchanging visual appearance, addresses and telephone numbers.

And yes, I think he is the same person as he presents himself to be here, he surely isn't a green goblin in real life.

=[Post Update]=

Basically all the evils of the world have been trying to hurt me and my soul mate in every way imaginable... I'll write more later.

Its okay, take your time ...

Sorry to go all panic-mode, but the circumstances made me that way.

Flash
10th January 2012, 20:17
Thanks Omni for letting us know you are still there.

Lisab
10th January 2012, 20:25
So happy your safe Omni.

ulli
10th January 2012, 20:31
I got worried but am very relieved now to know you are still around.

Lettherebelight
10th January 2012, 20:42
Just goes to show that this is a community of people.

Far flung, yes...philosophically diverse, yes... sometimes at loggerheads, and sometimes seeing totally eye to eye,yes....

Yet somehow we are a community of like-minded souls.

Glad you're ok, Omniverse! You and your soul mate take care, there :)

phimonic
10th January 2012, 20:55

glad to hear you're in one piece :)

Omni
10th January 2012, 21:42
Thanks everyone. Nice to have the good energy.

Omni
10th January 2012, 21:54
Went through a lot. I've had all sorts of people trying to kill me. All sorts of evil groups crusifying me. But I'm fine.

phimonic
10th January 2012, 22:04
good to hear you're fine - i really worried - last thing you wrote in skype was hi - the message took hours to get through to me - and when i tried to write back - i was no longer within your contact-list - greetings from Marie , she'd like to hear from you ,.. if you wanna be left alone is also ok,.. - maybe meet in chat?

Omni
10th January 2012, 22:06
(deleted for this being innacurate)...

Omni
10th January 2012, 22:11
Ty onyx for the care it means a lot to me.

Unicorn
10th January 2012, 22:17
Welcome back, Omni. I had been worried, too, because I knew "something" was after you. I'm so glad you're here again, safe and sound. If I can be of any assistance, just tell me.

Omni
10th January 2012, 22:28
Nice to be back on Avalon...

phimonic
10th January 2012, 22:29
you checked about that guy who said he found your laptop? - i mean you contacted him? - where was it? - you'll get it back!?

another bob
10th January 2012, 22:48
The dark powers of earth are losing power and I had a big part in that. :)

Your service is deeply appreciated!

Also, congratulations on meeting your soul mate, that's a divine gift as I'm sure you know!

Kindling
11th January 2012, 00:54
Can't tell you how great it is to hear from you Omni!! Awesome, so glad you're okay :-).

phimonic
11th January 2012, 01:20
The dark powers of earth are losing power and I had a big part in that. :)

what happened? what did you do? no more tortures?

latte
11th January 2012, 01:46
Good to hear youʻre ok. I was wondering why I had been dropped from your Skype contact list and had not seen any posts from you here. I hoped it was just a family or holiday trip or something like that.

Be well!

astrid
11th January 2012, 01:53
Omni i have also been worried,
glad you are ok.

Much love
Astrid

sidh25
11th January 2012, 01:58
can't wait to hear what omni has to say :)

cloud9
11th January 2012, 02:21
I'm very happy to know that you are fine and I hope you have the change to tell us more about what is happening in your world (and ours). Thank you for being here.

markoid
11th January 2012, 03:38
Glad you are OK Omni.... and thankful for your service and endurance.

ahamkara
11th January 2012, 04:17
Glad you are ok Omni. Tried to pm you , but your box is full! I live in the Portland area and so pm me if you need any help or support or just someone to talk with. Hope you and your partner stay safe and well. Sending you thoughts of safety and protection.

apokalypse
11th January 2012, 04:25
glad Omni is ok, i'm waiting an update from him...

Ivanhoe
11th January 2012, 04:43
Omniverse,
Glad you're still with us.
Peace to you and yours.

sandy
11th January 2012, 05:15
Awesome to know you are okay Omni and sending lots of loving energy to help light your way always, and in all ways :)

Omni
11th January 2012, 06:04
I feel lots of love here. Thank you everyone. I have a computer now... Got one of my computers back. I thought I'd never see either again. Glad to have one. They definetly want to keep me from producing content, due to my experiences lately. I know a great deal about exo-politics now. I know a lot more about all sorts of things... I know as much as I possibly can what ET race I came to earth from, Andromedans. The tortures I've been through have been ridiculous... In one month the benevolent ETs say (who have been keeping track of these things), I went through more than 250,000 tortures. I'm through the worst they say.

I was homeless for a while. I walked from Salem Oregon to about Portland, almost all posession gone, destroyed or forced to get rid of them, with no compensation. Food stamp card taken from my posession, debut card gone, all money gone. Had to steal to eat... During being homeless I slept maybe 5 hours in about 7 days. My feet were being tortured almost the whole time with technology. What I mainly wanted to do was sit down, got kicked out of businesses, threats of being arrested by corrupted cops, had to steal a coat so I wouldn't freeze while trying to find a place to sleep... My indulgences and/or good experiences were few and far between...

another bob
11th January 2012, 06:46
My sense also is that the worst is behind you, and deep bows for sharing the trial by fire so far!

With your soul mate now you realize what love can do when embodied as two-not-two.

QiBrother
11th January 2012, 06:51
Keep fighting, brother. This whole situation will undoubtedly make you stronger at the end of the day.

I am sending you some loving energy and am glad to hear you are ok.

QB

Ria
11th January 2012, 07:55
Dear Omniverse, it is shocking that you are in this position, yet a testament to the human spirit, I am asking the universal source to manifest all your needs, much love from all of us.

Mulder
11th January 2012, 09:44
I'm glad you got through all this without being a martyr. I think that people who can afford to will need to start some kind of food-bank or paypal bank account to help others in their hour of need. Who knows when we will lose everything and have evil people come after us?

Omni
11th January 2012, 09:56
No need to fear. People all over and angels are around to help. And if you lose everything, maybe you will be on top of the world not far after. You can be immune as long as fear doesn't win.

Omni
11th January 2012, 10:09
.................. nvm

Ernest
11th January 2012, 10:13
Things sure have gotten eventful since that reading by Carol. ^_^

I'm glad you've found your soulmate and that you're back up and running again.

As Astrid said, Much Love,
Magnus

Virilis
11th January 2012, 11:18
Thank God you're ok Omni! I can't begin to imagine what those harrowing experiences you described must have been like :(

Let me know if I can help in any way whatsoever.

andrewgreen
11th January 2012, 15:19
Would love a detailed update Omni. Sounds like you've been through a tough time but you've come out stronger and wiser.

Swanette
11th January 2012, 16:53
His 'energy' is here. Did you know a thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?38104-Omniverse-RAWKS-----3&p=396282#post396282) about him was started?

Best wishes

thanks VS I know he will be ok. :yes4:
ps..oops I see that Omni has appeared and really IS ok. lol

Heather2017
11th January 2012, 18:43
No need to fear. People all over and angels are around to help. And if you lose everything, maybe you will be on top of the world not far after. You can be immune as long as fear doesn't win.

Omni, would you please call one of your Avalon friends to confirm you're OK? Some of us are still concerned...

PixieDust
11th January 2012, 21:49
Im so glad to see that youre ok omni. At least still fighting :) Thank you for going through what you do. I'm also happy to hear you found your soul mate! yay :)

We might take a lesson from this and realize that the next "bum" we see might be one of our own. while reading omni's story i realized no one helped him and he was constantly bombarded by negativity.

just a small amount of kindness can go a long way for someone suffering. It might be a smile or a warm meal that keeps them fighting.

Dont forget youve got people here that care for you bro. dont be scared to call in back up :) after all, arent we all fighting for the same thing in the end?

latte
11th January 2012, 23:27
When youʻre back on skype, give me a nudge.

Take care...

Omni
11th January 2012, 23:31

Omni, would you please call one of your Avalon friends to confirm you're OK? Some of us are still concerned...

My phone is broken. I can't talk to anyone. They broke both phones I can use. Everything I have electronically has been attacked and/or sabotaged. I still have my same cell number but they broke my phone mic and I can't talk through it. I can text though, I can also call someone later tonight when I have access to a phone if someone sends me a number to call... (If I don't just remind me and I'll call the next day)...

Virilis
12th January 2012, 03:30
Im so glad to see that youre ok omni. At least still fighting :) Thank you for going through what you do. I'm also happy to hear you found your soul mate! yay :)

We might take a lesson from this and realize that the next "bum" we see might be one of our own. while reading omni's story i realized no one helped him and he was constantly bombarded by negativity.

just a small amount of kindness can go a long way for someone suffering. It might be a smile or a warm meal that keeps them fighting.

Dont forget youve got people here that care for you bro. dont be scared to call in back up :) after all, arent we all fighting for the same thing in the end?

I couldn't agree more! Speaking of backup, I just looked at Project Avalon's Community Forum Statistics. If the 1,723 active members bought Omni's album (say $20), that may alleviate some of the financial duress. Just an idea :)

sidh25
12th January 2012, 04:15
easy for me to say but despite everything they do to you omni i hope your spirit stays strong. My best wishes are with you friend. remember if they're trying so hard to stop you..means they're really throwing everything they have at you...and you must've had them sh*t scared for them to go over the edge like that. rest up and gather your energy when u can. we'll wait :)

and i couldn't agree more with the $20 idea

Omni
12th January 2012, 04:26
I don't expect money, but I'd love any help people can give.

andrewgreen
13th January 2012, 12:48
where can we get the album from?

ViralSpiral
13th January 2012, 13:13
iTunes, called Melodica

Not available in Germany :(

Star1111
13th January 2012, 15:07
Happy to!!!
How do we buy it?
:)

Ooops just seen how to get it............ off we go!

Virilis
17th January 2012, 05:26
iTunes, called Melodica

Not available in Germany :(

Thanks for the heads-up ViralSpiral :)

I'm so oldskool that I didn't even know you could purchase Omni's album from there...I still buy music CD's from traditional record stores etc lol *facepalms self*

The whole album can be downloaded from iTunes for just $16.99! :)

http://www.omniverse101.com/images/Small300px_Omnisense_Melodica_album_artwork_For_it unes.jpg

Track # / Song
1. Disclosure
2. Leopard
3. All By Design
4. Usos
5. Et Energies
6. Perserverance (Part 1)
7. Xformations
8. Weapon of Love
9. Cosmic Connoisseur
10. From the Heart
11. 3rd Density End Game
12. A Galaxies Central Black Hole
13. The Trail That Leads to Truth
14. Ascension to the 4Th
15. Andromedans
16. Orientation (Interlude)
17. Abundance of Divinity (Water Mix)
18. Crystalline
19. Be
20. Dragon Vs. Unicorn
21. Cosmic

So many awesome tracks, it's hard to pick a favourite. "All by Design" is totally mindblowing, not to mention that wonderful "Andromedans" track. Does that song feature a voice sample of the Andromedan contactee, Alex Collier? Amazing! :)

"The adromedans are light-blue skinned, they have 3 sexes....androgenous, male & female. They live in a spiritual community, where their lifespan is anywhere from an average of 1900 to 2300 years. Some of their race live much longer, but that's the average. Their children go to school to what would be the equivalent of 150 to 180 years, where they learn all the Sciences, they get all the degrees, and everything that is available as far as knowledge at the moment, is taught to them. So when these kids grow up, they are in fact smarter than their parents...and that's called "The Law of Consistency", which is what they practise. They would never, ever consider dumbing down their children, because that's sabotaging the race. They travel in 'Arcs' or 'Motherships' we would call them. The one that I'm most familiar with, that I spent 3 months on, is an 800 mile cylindrical sphere that has hundreds of floors. It is much bigger on the inside than it is on the outside, & I have no idea how they do that...I still don't know. But even their stealth craft are bigger on the inside than they are on the outside. They have these enormous parks on the inside where they grow all their food. They are fruitarians. They breathe oxygen like we do, they drink water like we do, but they live off fruit, & they grow these types of fruits on their craft. They have 20, 30, 40 mile parks on virtually every floor, and along the sides of the parks is where they habitate...there's apartments all around circles. And there's wildlife, there's animals, there's birds, things that look like squirrels...there's all these different lifeforms. They have animals that...well the closest thing they have is something that looks like a squirrel but it isn't a squirrel, ok.... but it is very clever, and all the animal life is telepathic and completely interacts with all of the people there."

Anyway, I'm starting to introduce some of my friends to Omni's music, suggesting that they should purchase a copy of his album from iTunes. I think "The Celestine Prophecy" became a bestseller by word-of-mouth as well, selling 100,000 copies in this manner. I hope that something similar happens for Omni sometime down the track :)

PixieDust
17th January 2012, 06:10
I like Crystalline and et energies.

Omni reminds me of another artist called bassnecter which a lot of my friends listen to so im trying to get them to check out his stuff too. same style.

peace

jcocks
17th January 2012, 06:46
I feel lots of love here. Thank you everyone. I have a computer now... Got one of my computers back. I thought I'd never see either again. Glad to have one. They definetly want to keep me from producing content, due to my experiences lately. I know a great deal about exo-politics now. I know a lot more about all sorts of things... I know as much as I possibly can what ET race I came to earth from, Andromedans. The tortures I've been through have been ridiculous... In one month the benevolent ETs say (who have been keeping track of these things), I went through more than 250,000 tortures. I'm through the worst they say.

Great to hear you're ok Omniverse. Your input here means a lot to a lot of the members here (including me). You need to come out with what you've learnt as soon as possible. As you've no doubt heard many times before, the best place to hide is out in the open.

I'll go buy your album tonight to help you out, I'm just hoping you're still able to access the proceeds of your sales....

Love and Light

Joel

Virilis
17th January 2012, 07:33
I like Crystalline and et energies.

Omni reminds me of another artist called bassnecter which a lot of my friends listen to so im trying to get them to check out his stuff too. same style.

peace

Funny you should say that....Omni's interesting use of bass triggered a similar association in my mind as well. Haha, I'd love to hear a remix of one of Omni's songs by Bassnectar! Maybe Lorin would, especially if he knew about Omni's background story.

ViralSpiral
17th January 2012, 07:40

YAY, found it on iTunes!

Done

:)

Ernest
18th January 2012, 17:48
Has anybody heard from Omni, in person, yet?

OnyxKnight
18th January 2012, 18:29
Has anybody heard from Omni, in person, yet?

Nope, he's still absent ever since 14th January.

fifi
24th January 2012, 06:24
I sent Omniverse a few PMs, but haven't heard from him. In fact I haven't seen any post from him since Jan 11th. Has anyone had any news from him lately? I hope he is safe and sound.

astrid
24th January 2012, 06:31
Hmmmmm.. okies i will put him on my list

ViralSpiral
26th January 2012, 05:05
YQYGsHE50xI

Omni
31st January 2012, 16:21
Hey everyone. Thank you so much for sending me some money. I've been going through a lot. Tortures every day, lifes been hard. I'm getting by ok though. I'm very strong and can get through it all.

another bob
31st January 2012, 17:34
Hey everyone. Thank you so much for sending me some money. I've been going through a lot. Tortures every day, lifes been hard. I'm getting by ok though. I'm very strong and can get through it all.

Glad to hear from you -- I was getting a bit concerned. The tortures do serve to drive one deeper, pain can serve awakening (although few discover how to use it). Thanks for checking in, Brother!

WHOMADEGOD
31st January 2012, 21:44
Hi Omni, I sincerely hope you are back in the light. I am new to posting on Avalon but have been reading for some time.

I do not have an apple phone so was wondering if there is another site I could download your work please?

I remember a past post you talked about AI and colours and sounds being used. I had a dream last night of an alien encounter and it was very similar. Would be nice to discuss further when you are stronger.

May God be with you.

EsmaEverheart
31st January 2012, 21:55
Omni,

I am so happy you are ok. I missed you!

WhiteFeather
31st January 2012, 22:27
Good to hear you are back in 3D Bro, I sent you a message this afternoon, how synchronistic. Hope your doing well, Peace ~WF~

WhiteFeather
31st January 2012, 22:46
A Galaxies Central Black Hole, That's Bliss, Im listening to it now Omni.

http://omnisense.bandcamp.com/

sandy
1st February 2012, 01:42
Happy to hear from you Omni but not happy to hear about your torture. I know you are strong and too believe you will prevail to see your own sovereignty and that of the rest of humanity.

Blessings Brother :)

astrid
1st February 2012, 02:21
Hugs Omni

:hug:

ahamkara
1st February 2012, 04:06
Sending love your way. If you are still in the Portland area and need any help, contact me here. Namaste

Phil_7050
15th March 2012, 14:31
Wow.... your album Melodica has left me speechless.... leaving behind such an uplifting & peaceful mood. Euphoric. Thank you for making your album available for FREE on the internet. I am not yet able to purchase your album on itunes but plan on doing so when I can. I encourage all to listen to Omniverse's work. Magikal stuff. I owe you, who ever you are, where ever you are...

We are One with the Universe.