PDA

View Full Version : Psychic Recorded In 1980 Nails The Next 30 Years & Comments On 2012

charlesfrith
10th January 2012, 22:41
This is a must watch? (http://www.charlesfrith.com/2012/01/voila-2012.html)

http://www.charlesfrith.com/2012/01/voila-2012.html

BestLion
10th January 2012, 22:44
This has already been talked about here today and debunked as a fraud. Here is the photo of this man in '1980 and again currently"

charlesfrith
11th January 2012, 06:32
Can you point me towards the proof it's fake. A photo of a man some years later doesn't really make any point to me though perhaps there's more information that goes along with it. Thanks.

TargeT
11th January 2012, 07:08
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?38352-Psychic-s-predictions-for-2012-From-30-years-ago

This?

TargeT
11th January 2012, 07:08
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?38352-Psychic-s-predictions-for-2012-From-30-years-ago

This?

11th January 2012, 07:19
It sounds like fake. That's the other evidence.

davyj0nes
11th January 2012, 07:42
the debunkers haven't sold me just yet on the video. could it be real? could he be wrong about a 2012 encounter, he was wrong about electric cars. though in his defense there was an increase in the manufacture and sale hybrid and electric vehicles just not everyone is driving them yet.

BestLion
11th January 2012, 09:24
It is a guy from nowadays acting to be from then (1980). He looks to be too modern and uncomfortable in the clothes. And when he speaks of the disaster to take place 2012 he smirks and tries to hold back a smile/laugh. I feel if he truely saw a 2012 end to the world he would show fear, concern, etc.
The props appear older and faded, as they would look if they were bought nowadays at a second hand shop.
Richard Dolan (big UFO researcher) even commented on it. He made a pretty valid point. Something to the effect that all the comments on wether it feels 80's or not doesn't really matter. If we can't prove who he is/was, the footage is useless.
TOP RATED COMMENT IN YOUTUBE>
Not even the mere 640 lines of resolution in modern standard analog NTSC format. If this video were indeed shot in 1980 originally, it would have had only 330 lines of resolution MAX. Even the best digital remastering could not interpolate the level of resolution in this video from a source with 1/3 of the resolution of this video. No doubt about it, this video COULD NOT have been shot in 1980, PERIOD!!! thermalone76 3 hours ago 19

This whole thing has gotten ridiculous. Let's do a quick run-down:

There is no verified source for this video.
It is the only video posted by the YouTube user.
The room is carefully arranged to display artifacts from 1980,
The clock is a non-functional prop.
A Frenchman would almost certainly not wear blue jeans with a jacket and tie in 1980.
The jeans are of a contemporary cut and style.
The hair appears to be a wig.
The "psychic's" delivery appears scripted.
If he left France in 1960, he would have used the word "negre" rather than "noir" in referring to the President.
There is no context for this interview.
The quality of the video is too good to be tape from 1980.
French television was still using hand held microphones in 1980
If this video was from 1980, it would have surfaced after the WTC event of 2001

Mu2143
11th January 2012, 09:59
People are still under mind control!!
Are people still using their MIND..... yeah that thing that is connected to your 2 eyes and ears that can't tell $hit what your realy see and hear!

viking
11th January 2012, 10:20
I think the problem is some people just cannot let go, and I sympathise with them ...

They are trying so hard to find anything that confirms or leads to manifestation of ET exposure and introduction in 2012... that they don't realize it's within their minds...

Its easy peasy ...embrace the vision.

viking

araucaria
11th January 2012, 13:34
This has already been talked about here today and debunked as a fraud. No it hasn’t.

I honestly couldn’t care less whether this guy is for real or otherwise. I am just appalled at what passes for debunking around here. Things like:

If he left France in 1960, he would have used the word "negre" rather than "noir" in referring to the President. Nonsense. Where is your evidence? Here is mine, one quote is enough, from 1947, Boris Vian (pseudo Vernon Sullivan), Les morts ont tous la même peau, p.174:

Ils se sont collés sur cette affaire de divorce et de mariage entre Blancs et Noirs [...] Dan se figure lui-même qu’il est un Noir, et, sans le hasard que je vous ai expliqué, personne n’aurait su qu’il est Blanc. Also, if he left France in 1960, he would still be speaking fifties French in 1980? Give me a break.

BestLion
11th January 2012, 14:02
Not to mention we would know the name of such a person if this was true... the video has too good quality under modern video standards, i doubt it could be taken to this sort of resolution with professional remastering.
it also looks too staged in the details and overall look.
Of course, people can believe whatever they want to believe.
Also.. On top of the album/book shelf to his left, next to the grey case thing . .. is that a CD? When did CD's come out?? 1980. But were not commercially available until 1982.
For him to have a Compact Disc in 1980, he would have to had been VERY rich to afford it, and a thief as well, because Sony didn't produce one commercially available for another 2 years.
Go to ANY forum that talks about this guy and 99.9% of all posters will say it is a hoax. not just us saying this stuff!

truth4me
11th January 2012, 14:44
This has already been talked about here today and debunked as a fraud. Here is the photo of this man in '1980 and again currently" I agree with you on this one now for sure. That 1-10-2012 photo does it for me. Fakeady- fake- fake.....

RMorgan
11th January 2012, 14:46
Please my friends,

There´s another thread about this. Let´s continue the discussion there:

Mods, could you please merge both threads?

Cheers,

Raf.