PDA

View Full Version : House cleansing options ~Bad energy~

TargeT
10th January 2012, 23:41
I have recently met a woman that seems to have something strange in her house.

When I'm over there I have a lot of trouble sleeping & an elivated heart rate.. plus its slightly "uncomfortable" there.

She had mentioned that she tried to sage her house & had some strange results that peeked with her chasing something "thin and dark" into the garage where it seemed "angry" & a light bulb burst at the same time. The house has a history of everyone living there getting divorced (including this woman) & the hallway down stairs always gave me an eery feeling.. she said that's where it seems to "live" & that ocationaly her 2.5yr old sun will be downstairs looking dazed "n slightly upset; she has abandoned the lower floor of her house due to this.

Now I've never experienced anything (that I recall) along these lines & am still a touch skeptical (though very open to this being real).

I have heard that saging walls is important & perhaps an orgonite device or two would be ideal?

I'm not sure what the best options would be & would apreciate any guidence on research i need to do in this area.

Thanks!

WhiteFeather
10th January 2012, 23:44
Incense is a good start, some scented candles too. Crystals couldn't hurt either.

Good Mantra:
Mother/Father/God, bless this house and all who live here. Fill this dwelling with an ambience of peace, prosperity, health, happiness, harmony and love. Let this space shine with divine light and beauty and provide a warm, comfortable haven from the world. May only beings that are kind-hearted and well-intentioned enter here. May nature's spirits feel welcome and live with us as friends. May all who enter here receive what they need, and feel richly blessed with their heart's desires.

I found this also: There are countless ways to clear your home, here are a few easy and effective methods that anyone can use.

Spring Cleaning - cleaning out your home, opening all of the doors, windows, cupboards and drawers, letting the sunshine and fresh air in and brushing out the cobwebs is a very effective method of clearing. While you have everything open, take your broom and gently brush the walls right throughout, behind the doors, in wardrobes and so on. Heavy energy is palpable and so can often be cleared out by breaking it up with a broom. For a really good clearing, pull stuff out of wardrobes, clear out clutter (gunky energy loves hanging on to stuff we hang on to but no longer need - the two things have similar resonance). Whilst all of this is happening, play lively music, dance and play - all of this is light-generating and is unbearable for negative energy.

Light Work - Cup your hands together to create a closed off cave and imagine your house in the cave. Now imagine angels are flooding the house with light, dissolving away the muck. See the light getting right into the fibres of the wood and other materials the house is made of (carpet, metal, etc) dissolving all the hidden build up of grime and heavy energy. If you still feel the house needs more cleansing, do the same thing, but with just one room at a time in your hands.

Smoke and Noise - Go to your local Mystical supplies shop and pick up a smudge wand of sage. Hold a small ceremony where you set the intention of cleansing negative energy, restoring your home to the Light. Once the sage wand is smouldering, dedicate the smoke to Divine Light (according to your beliefs). Then, move through your home room by room, brushing the sage smoke around the walls, in the nooks and crannies, everywhere. You can also use a drum and bell to break up the negative energy and then use the smoke to brush it away.

Before and after any cleansing work, make sure you clear your own energy using the same technique - for the Spring Clean, have a shower, for the Light Work, imagine yourself in the cave being flooded with light and for the 'Smoke and Noise' - brush the sage smoke through your own energy field.

This subject is wide and diverse and can so easily become a study of lifetimes, however the purpose of this article is to provide a few simple versions of commonly used procedures for most people to use without having to train indepth. Remember, if you feel out of your depth, then commission a professional Energy Surgeon or Shaman (for example) to do the work for you. Many Energy Surgeons can work long distance and don't need to be present in your home to complete the task (no matter how serious the problem may have become). But for simple, regular clearing, most people are perfectly capable of doing the work themselves.

Smudging to Clear Negative Energy

Negative energy can make your home feel dense and heavy. Smudging is the practice of using an herb or combination of herbs to create a cleansing smoke that will allow these energies to be removed. The smoke attracts and absorbs this energy. As the smoke dissipates, the energy dissipates as well.

“It has been scientifically noted that the smoke from the practice of Smudging has the potential of seizing the positive ion in the air molecule and extracting it.

The positive ion in the air molecule is the electric charge that is harmful to your health. You come across it in places that are heavily polluted or that have been closed for a long time without air. On the other hand, the negative ion is beneficial for your health. After an electric storm it exists in abundance, because flashes of lightening free thousands of millions of negative ions into the air. This is why the air is so invigorating following a storm.

Burning Sage, Cedarwood and/or Sweetgrass remove the positive ions and leave only the healthy negative ions.” American Indian Secrets of Crystal Healing by Luc Bourgault

http://www.healingcrystals.com/May_2009_Newsletter_-_Clearing_Negative_Energy_from_a_Space_Articles_11 83.html

More Here:
Buildings absorb the energy of the people who live in them and the events that happen there. I believe that everyone can sense energy in the atmosphere of a place. For example, we associate places that are dark, dirty, and decrepit with a creepy feeling, and these are the very conditions that negative astral entities find most attractive.

Physical objects also absorb the energy of the people who own them, wear them or use them. The more something is worn or used, the more energy it absorbs. Some materials are more "porous" than others, and some "hold a charge" better than others. For example, metal holds a charge very well. This is why psychics can hold a piece of jewelry and tell you about the person who owned it. Wedding bands, watches and other items that are worn daily are ideal for psychometry work.

Moving into a house that has absorbed the energy of people who were very different from you in vibration will naturally make you feel uneasy. Since the house is a foreclosure, the former residents were no doubt really stressed when they left. If they fought a lot or suffered a great deal (as with people who die in a space after a long illness), you may actually pick up the emotions they left behind and begin to feel like you're "not yourself," especially if you're not conscious of what is happening.

Your awareness of how this house feels is a blessing. Feeling "dirty" is indeed a reflection that you've picked something up from the atmosphere. Just as driving down a dusty road will leave our cars covered with film, when we move through a space where lots of old energy has settled, we'll stir it up, and if we're not careful, it will get all over us.

The good news is that whether you do anything or not, if you buy this house and move in, it will immediately start to release its old charge and absorb your vibration. Just cleaning the house physically will go a long way. You mentioned painting and re-carpeting, which are great ideas. Getting rid of the old carpet would release stale energy, and painting would not only freshen things up, it would allow you to mark your territory with your personal color choices.

The more chi you get moving, the faster the house will shift in vibration. Again, comparing old energy to dust, imagine what would happen if you moved in, plopped your stuff down, and didn't do another thing: you'd be living with all that old dust for a long time. If instead you come in and start cleaning, opening the windows, running fans and washing down walls, you'll stir up that old energy and clear it out of there.

Because you don't like the energy of the house now, I recommend you get rid of everything the previous owners left behind. If they left any furniture or other objects, sell, donate or recycle them. If you can afford new window treatments, get rid of those too. Replace anything cosmetic that you don't like such as paint, wallpaper, etc. This will go a long way in shifting the atmosphere toward your own vibration.

Since the existing climate there is so uncomfortable for you, I recommend you start your clearing work on a psychic level. Physical intangibles such as sounds, smells, smoke, light, thoughts/prayers, etc., have a strong impact on the astral, so these will be your key tools in this endeavor.

First, open all the blinds to let as much light into the house as possible. You might also leave spiritual music playing in the house all the time, whether you're there or not. Then smudge the house of negative energy with sage. (Light a sage bundle and blow out the flame, and then walk through the house, sweeping the fragrant sage smoke over every wall, door, window, nook and cranny. As you do this, imagine that any astral residue is being burned off, and in your wake, everything is clean and shiny.)

If you're Catholic and this doesn't feel right to you, you can do the same thing with holy water. Get some from your priest and sprinkle it as you go, or better yet, have your priest over to bless the house. I've also heard that burning orange peels is especially effective for clearing out the energy of former residents.

Plants are also great for creating fresh, positive energy. Just as plants transmute carbon dioxide into oxygen, they can transform negative energy into positive. Anything vital and beautiful will contribute to a positive atmosphere. Continuously running water is another great way to get chi flowing and keep it moving; this is why fountains create such a fresh, soothing vibe.

You can also use crystals to magnify your efforts. If you want to create a peaceful feeling, for example, you might put a big amethyst geode on a windowsill, or if you want to brighten the atmosphere, hang a crystal in the window to refract sunlight. Some people even bury quartz crystals in the corners of their property to create a "force field" designed to keep their good energy in, and anything not in harmony with their energy "out."

A housewarming is another great idea, but make sure you only invite people who embody the mood you want in your house. Enlist a friend or minister to lead your guests in a prayer to fill your new home with great energy. Here's a house blessing I wrote just for you. I recommend you print it out and hang it up wherever it feels appropriate - perhaps on the back of your front door. Please note that while the combined energy of your friends and loved ones is powerful, you should also call upon a higher power to bless your house, whether that higher power is Jesus or nature spirits or some other force of love and light.

PurpleLama
11th January 2012, 00:01
I would pull out the big guns for smudging, frankensense, myrrh, and dragonsblood resins ground together and burned on a coal. If the place has a central air unit, you actually burn nearby the intake and really fog that place up. I would get a few oz of each and grind together woth a mortar and pestle, and burn and burn and burn. Then I would salt the outside of doors and windows, sea salt, saying all the while " the creator invites all energies in this hous to come into this salt" then, once the salt is down take blessed water, bless it yourself or purchase some, and go around sprinkling it on the salt saying something like "creator seals this salt with the universal" or some similar meangful or hokey phrase. Call on jesus or aliens or pagan gods, or whatever you prefer. Then take a fresh straw hand broom, brand new, never been used, and brush it all away. I would suggest starting in one spot and making one clockwise circle laying the salt, and another sprinkling the water, and a third brushing it away. Guaranteed to work, more or less. Good luck.

TargeT
11th January 2012, 00:13
Negative energy can make your home feel dense and heavy. Smudging is the practice of using an herb or combination of herbs to create a cleansing smoke that will allow these energies to be removed. The smoke attracts and absorbs this energy. As the smoke dissipates, the energy dissipates as well.

“It has been scientifically noted that the smoke from the practice of Smudging has the potential of seizing the positive ion in the air molecule and extracting it.

The positive ion in the air molecule is the electric charge that is harmful to your health. You come across it in places that are heavily polluted or that have been closed for a long time without air. On the other hand, the negative ion is beneficial for your health. After an electric storm it exists in abundance, because flashes of lightening free thousands of millions of negative ions into the air. This is why the air is so invigorating following a storm.

Burning Sage, Cedarwood and/or Sweetgrass remove the positive ions and leave only the healthy negative ions.” American Indian Secrets of Crystal Healing by Luc Bourgault

http://www.healingcrystals.com/May_2009_Newsletter_-_Clearing_Negative_Energy_from_a_Space_Articles_11 83.html

For me, this is great information.. I'm strongly rightbrained yet have this strange need for "proof" that makes me think there's a good amount of left influence..

I've done a lot of reading into the electro/magnetic nature of our universe & positive Ions making a house feel "heavy, dense or dirty" sort of makes sense if you think of us as a positively charged entity (and like forces repel eachother, that would make sense with the feeling of "dense" or "heavy" inside a house with too many positive ions.. of course being able to feel this must mean your pretty aware of your own magnetic field (which I'm not so sure that I am).

she's also mentioned that she has "psycics" in her family & that her sister is very strong (I assume she might be as well) though she is very mainstream yet extremely open to the ideas I present (I even had a good 30 min conversation about Satanism, Red Black & White colors &, the importants of black & white checker boards & how a resturant we were in was suspiciously heavy in these symbols, plus the amazing food seemed like it had some sort of "extra help" haha...)

I'll have to get together a little "cleaning kit", my Ormus should be here any day, I think a day of cleaning, laughter, bright lights, happy music, smudging & a few crystals might be where I start. Plus I have this feeling that I'm a strong influence (maybe arrogance, maybe not.. I still have the weakness of imposed humility that blinds me to my own strengths (or so I think) haha) so I'll just go be there & be present & try to get the walls to absorb me :)

The salts, water & broom sound like a good idea too, I feel that it is my personal power that will be doing the cleansing & what ever I can use to focus my intent I will use.

Thanks for the advice.

Zillah
11th January 2012, 00:18
Awesome suggestions here.

Remember the most important thing - this house is HER house, not the entities. Just because these lifeforms exist on other planes, doesn't mean we cant speak to them with conviction and address them as we would another who's trespassing on our property. Tell her to confront these energies whenever she feels they are overstepping her bounds. Simply tell her to state out loud with conviction (and without fear) - "This is my house and we do not wan't you here. I bid you farewell with love, as your energy here no longer serves us. I wish you peace."

Just KEEP AT IT... it will clear...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

For me, this is great information.. I'm strongly rightbrained yet have this strange need for "proof" that makes me think there's a good amount of left influence..

I've done a lot of reading into the electro/magnetic nature of our universe & positive Ions making a house feel "heavy, dense or dirty" sort of makes sense if you think of us as a positively charged entity (and like forces repel eachother, that would make sense with the feeling of "dense" or "heavy" inside a house with too many positive ions.. of course being able to feel this must mean your pretty aware of your own magnetic field (which I'm not so sure that I am).

she's also mentioned that she has "psycics" in her family & that her sister is very strong (I assume she might be as well) though she is very mainstream yet extremely open to the ideas I present (I even had a good 30 min conversation about Satanism, Red Black & White colors &, the importants of black & white checker boards & how a resturant we were in was suspiciously heavy in these symbols, plus the amazing food seemed like it had some sort of "extra help" haha...)

I'll have to get together a little "cleaning kit", my Ormus should be here any day, I think a day of cleaning, laughter, bright lights, happy music, smudging & a few crystals might be where I start. Plus I have this feeling that I'm a strong influence (maybe arrogance, maybe not.. I still have the weakness of imposed humility that blinds me to my own strengths (or so I think) haha) so I'll just go be there & be present & try to get the walls to absorb me :)

Always keep high frequency, joyous music on -- positive, funny comedies.... and I agree - BE THE SPACE, so this also includes OUR state of being. Elevate the frequency, and the energy will no longer be attracted.

Do a check on the EMF too - you can help balance them out if they run high with Salt Lamps, Orgone devices, and crystals.

Be well <3

TargeT
11th January 2012, 00:18

Remember the most important thing - this house is HER house, not the entities. Just because these lifeforms exist on other planes, doesn't mean we cant speak to them with conviction and address them as we would another who's trespassing on our property. Tell her to confront these energies whenever she feels they are overstepping her bounds. Simply tell her to state out loud with conviction (and without fear) - "This is my house and we do not wan't you here. I bid you farewell with love, as your energy here no longer serves us. I wish you peace."

Always keep high frequency, joyous music on -- positive, funny comedies.... and I agree - BE THE SPACE, so this also includes OUR state of being. Elevate the frequency, and the energy will no longer be attracted.

Do a check on the EMF too - you can help balance them out if they run high with Salt Lamps, Orgone devices, and crystals.

Be well <3

she says she can "pray" and it will go away for a while, but only when she's got a lot of conviction and no fear. (that gave me a lot of hope that it could be chased out)

But she has a LOT of fear, I'm working with her to show her that all of it is baseless & we have nothing to fear in this world; while still being extremely respectful to the power that the fear can hold over her, I think she would be the best person to do these things but I'm not sure that she's in the right state of mind currently to do this.

I would like some advice on the Orgone as well, she has a wireless network & I've recently read some studies on that that aren't so positive.. I do want to get her a pendant (she seems very attached to her necklesses and says different ones give her diferent "feelings", I think she is reading what she has herself imprinted on these at different times of her life) so I want to start the cycle over with a new pendant & positive energy.

I'm going to surprise her with all this so there's no anticipation or fore knowledge in the house that this is comming, for some reason that feels right.. haha shock and awe maybe?

Zillah
11th January 2012, 00:28

she says she can "pray" and it will go away for a while, but only when she's got a lot of conviction and no fear. (that gave me a lot of hope that it could be chased out)

But she has a LOT of fear, I'm working with her to show her that all of it is baseless & we have nothing to fear in this world; while still being extremely respectful to the power that the fear can hold over her, I think she would be the best person to do these things but I'm not sure that she's in the right state of mind currently to do this.

I hear ya, its totally unsettling to be bothered by something unseen - the fear will go away eventually when we realize nothing can harm us if we don't allow it to. Some will disagree, but I've been in similar situations and stood in my power and it worked. But it only worked when I stepped out of fear and into love and holding to my boundaries. Our energetic field is really a force field - nothing can penetrate it when strong.

Many times people believe their houses are haunted, when its really THEM who is. The house might simply be the platform to support the energetic fields, especially if its on limestone, around power lines, or contains high EMF. Fear might be what's causing the activity - perhaps if she can explore this idea, she might be quicker to release the fear and get her area cleansed.

Embrace it, love it, and then release it -- lather rinse repeat! :) <3

TargeT
11th January 2012, 00:32
her fear is more of the general sense.. there doesn't seem to be many topics that cannot cause some sort of anxiety; though she displays a lot of strength as well..

she's had a tough recent past & is getting over emotional trauma (which as we know is so freakin complex and usualy an internal issue rather than external even though the blame goes external bla bla... ) this isn't a short trip I'll be taking, but I see great potential in her & am drawn to helping people (libra....) she actualy is more "comfortable" with the "presense" than I thought she would (given what I just stated) be; apparently its not overly bothersome, but it has made her abandon half of her house.. haha.

NancyV
11th January 2012, 00:45
All the positive suggestions are wonderful but there is another way a very strong and aggressive person can get rid of negative entities or energies....anger. Basically you can yell at the entities to GET OUT or else you will make sure they experience XXX (insert any nasty suffering like eternal damnation fire, pain, etc...) Some negative entities not only need to know that you feel no fear but they can get chased away by your righteous anger. I've done it several times when faced with heavily negative entities and it worked well. Love and light is great but sometimes you have to talk to energies/entities in a language or vibration they are familiar with. Using negative language helps to enforce the aggressive energy that can drive them out. Of course it's good to be sensitive enough to know what kind of energy to use with entities that have different strengths, purposes and degrees of negativity.

In exorcisms the Catholic priests usually get VERY NASTY with the possessing entity. They do not often try to exorcise demons or devils with love and light. They use the wrath of god which can be a very good tool.

Of course you could bow out of this potential relationship and choose someone who doesn't attract heavy energies, but often this type of woman is a LOT more interesting than the "normal" woman. Good luck and have fun!!

Nancy :kiss:

TargeT
11th January 2012, 01:06
Thanks Nancy, I've given up on trying to find a like minded partner, I think I shall help mold one ( or guide one); I see the potential for everyone in the world to be open minded and accepting; though a lot of internal conflict needs to be resolved (usualy).

I've found a lot of intrest in shamanism and I think this will be my first intentional venture in to the helpful arts; I'm not comfortable with my ability to "sense" a presences energy most things I do are just based on what "feels right" (which I'm guessing is intuition.. haha it's given me a wonderful life so far, so why stop now?) but I have no problem with agression and directing forceful presence on something, my command voice is still very strong (used it a lot this weekend..) if the positive side doesn't work I'm sure I'll have enough modivation to switch tactics and chase it out; but I really dont know if thats the case here... It seems more like its a reluctant presence & perhaps just making it uncomfortable enough will get it to move on; or maybe its just imprinted emotional energy that needs to released.. I don't quite know yet but I'm ready to jump in with both feet and try something.

Unified Serenity
11th January 2012, 02:24
I would personally re-clear the entire house with smudging, annointing with oil, and claiming the space as mine in an attitude of love with high vibrational energy. Fear attracts rather than repels entities, and anger born of fear is not healthy at all. Now, if one is challenged then anger in a righteous sense is quite useful, but again, I would caution getting into that energy as any entities present would enjoy that.

I would salt the entire perimeter of the house inside and out if necessary the property line. I would do a historical check to find out about the history of the area and any possible residual event energy that may encourage visitors from the other "side". It's a lot easier to tell someone to not be afraid when you are not living with a negative energy around you that seems to want to cause you harm or mess with you. That's why joyful music, laughter, and friends there is very important. Often times, people get sucked into a rut in these houses. They get into a hermit state, they stop inviting people over, and there is a general dour mood to the home. Depending on their faith or spiritual path I would select music they find the most uplifting and encourage singing, dancing and anything that is mood elevating. I would discourage drugs and alcohol usage as that could cause open doors for some who are not quite able to keep them shut and the "others" out.

If she feels the authority within herself she needs to bless this home, claim it and stand in that energy. If she does not feel that authority get someone she truly believes has that authority and understands this sort of stuff. The EMF fields is also a good point. EMF fields can be natural and definitely give us the willies. Find out if she had done any renovating or changed anything when the activity started. You could have some fun and do a bit of EVP work on this. Get a voice activated recorder and leave it out at night. The magical times are often very early in the morning when most people are asleep. Of course in my house, Jonathan loved to walk down the hallway, open doors, and in general say, "hi" anytime of the day or night, so it's not always true, but most often negatives like us a little unprotected which for many people is when they are asleep. If she has a spiritual path that believes in wards, I would use those. If she has a Christian path, I would use guardians. Call upon them, quote psalms that deal with protection etc.. If she is a Christian I find these entities are very much afraid of a true believer in Yeshua and the authority of that name. If a non-believer tries it, then they could get a rude awakening, but many a person became a true believer in a firefight sitting in a foxhole scared to death.

I've seen and experienced amazing things and never had to worry because of my faith. I'm not saying it's the only way by any means. I've known pagans who were quite successful and met Indians who also were quite successful in dealing with negative entities.

I liked this statement a lot as well:

Be well <3

blufire
11th January 2012, 03:47
I would like to maybe suggest something a bit different.

For me and the “flashes of pictures” I received when thinking of your situation I’m not so sure the presence in your friend’s house is negative or bad. I think she or her son may have attracted an Elemental or Fae being into the home. I don’t think the past experiences (divorces) have anything to do with this situation.

Also, I would like to ask . . . is your new lady friend an Inuit or does she have a lot of Inuit blood? I ask because of some of the thoughts I received of what elemental may be present.

TargeT
11th January 2012, 06:54
She doesn't know the language to explain it to me (I don't think) she pretty clearly described the presence & I got a -childish sulky anger from something that seemed to appear young, yet didn't have any details... Black and red- that's what I thought of, tho the black was more concealment, not angry or dark...& hiding in a corner like it was trapped.. Hah, just popped in my head.

Seems silly to write that.

Anyway with her detailed discription & also mentioning about some dream experiences she had where she met someone & was very sure it was "real" & gave her comfort.. Also saying her aunt and sister are "psychic", I would assume ther is something there, though I do not know a label for it.

Edit: I read Inuit as intuit ... Ignore that paragraph.

She does have I think 1/4 of some tribes blood, I did not ask which.

Dawn
11th January 2012, 09:29
I am extremely sensitive to unbalanced energy, and why not? Our bodies are very tiny compared to energy lines in the earth, buildings soaked with many years of unbalanced people who lived in them and had all kinds of lower emotional stuff they wallowed in, as well as being surrounded by thousands of people who all have been hypnotized by TV think.

I have done a lot of things over the years to clear buildings so that I could be comfy in them. I'm not going to go into all of these many ways. BUT I remembered possibly the BEST way I've ever experienced, because a friend just reminded me the other day. It is INEXPENSIVE and incredibly EFFECTIVE. Here's what you do:

1 metal pie plate or stew pot
2 cups epsom salts
2 +- cups isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol)

Pile the epsom salts up in a little mound in the center of the metal container on a heat proof surface, such as a kitchen tile counter or fireplace hearth. Pour the alcohol around the epsom salts until the salts have soaked it up and some is left floating around the outside of the mound. Now light this on fire. It will burn with a blue flame for quite a while. It has such a strong draw energetically that it will totally clear a building. In fact, depending on what was there energetically, the remaining residue can look quite black and tarry, or fairly clean. It takes an hour +- for the flames to complete their burn, so plan to leave it there for a while.

That should do it. The house will be energetically pristine. Enjoy

TargeT
11th January 2012, 10:04
Well that's too easy not to try.. Aside from fire concerns placement isn't a issue?

Seikou-Kishi
11th January 2012, 10:12
I am extremely sensitive to unbalanced energy, and why not? Our bodies are very tiny compared to energy lines in the earth, buildings soaked with many years of unbalanced people who lived in them and had all kinds of lower emotional stuff they wallowed in, as well as being surrounded by thousands of people who all have been hypnotized by TV think.

I have done a lot of things over the years to clear buildings so that I could be comfy in them. I'm not going to go into all of these many ways. BUT I remembered possibly the BEST way I've ever experienced, because a friend just reminded me the other day. It is INEXPENSIVE and incredibly EFFECTIVE. Here's what you do:

1 metal pie plate or stew pot
2 cups epsom salts
2 +- cups isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol)

Pile the epsom salts up in a little mound in the center of the metal container on a heat proof surface, such as a kitchen tile counter or fireplace hearth. Pour the alcohol around the epsom salts until the salts have soaked it up and some is left floating around the outside of the mound. Now light this on fire. It will burn with a blue flame for quite a while. It has such a strong draw energetically that it will totally clear a building. In fact, depending on what was there energetically, the remaining residue can look quite black and tarry, or fairly clean. It takes an hour +- for the flames to complete their burn, so plan to leave it there for a while.

That should do it. The house will be energetically pristine. Enjoy

Wow, Dawn! That is excellent! Thank you so much for including it! :D

Mulder
21st December 2012, 19:32
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?42323-Orb-in-my-Back-Yard-on-Camera-I-couldn-t-see-anything-when-I-tried-to-touch-it-

Hi Target, I've linked a thread about how I have "things" around my house and how I am able to keep them out-side.

I go back to first principles, as they have worked in the past! I have orgone pucks on most window sills, I regularly get Holy Water from my local Catholic Church and put "crosses" on my exterior window/door frames, I have a bible in my bed-side cabinet, and I sometimes have table-salt along my walls (1kg bags unopened hidden in nearby drawers/closets).
The main time negative entities show themselves is when you are almost asleep, as your defences are down, so if you see/hear/smell/taste anything at night, then this is the time to re-do my above suggestions.

Lifebringer
21st December 2012, 19:54
The Heavenly Father's Prayer.

Our Father, which art in Heaven, Hallowed be they name....ect...at the front and back doors as well as windows. Put holy protection around the home.

GloriousPoetry
21st December 2012, 20:28
I love cats and have always wondered why.....a friend of mine told me a few years ago that cats are able to absorb or do away with negative energies. Crazy belief but I wonder if there might be some truth in this. Perhaps having a cat or two would help?

westhill
22nd December 2012, 14:42
It sounds like people who have not moved on. So how would you deal with a living person who won't leave?
This is what I did... I finally got past any fear and walked upstairs in the dark and said, "Listen, I'm alive and you are not,
you need to go NOW." The dowser I asked to help said I had over 100 spirits in the house just hanging around and that it
would all fill back up in unless I learned how to regularly clear the space. So I set up using my mind/heart a portal outside
and ask for help from those waiting for these dead people and called in, as Raymond Grace calls, The Spirit Doctors.
YOU DO NOT ENGAGE. You just provide the stage away from your home for all the goodbyes and reuniting.