PDA

View Full Version : Could channeled ET information be deliberate psyops?

Dennis Leahy
11th January 2012, 16:37
Could channeled ET information be deliberate psyops?

When I read the words from channelers that are receiving messages from extraterrestrials, for example the Galactic Federation, Metatron, SaLuSa, Adrial, Bren-Ton, Justine, Moraine, Zepher...

...I generally get a sense that we are being watched-over by beneficent beings, and that they have already intervened (in some cases) and will intervene (in some cases) on the part of humanity to either save us or help us save ourselves from the slavery imposed by the terrestrial overlords (the Ruling Elite.)

Trends in channeled messages that I see are:

that the messages are often anthropocentric, sometimes comically so, as if the incredible stupidity and macho behavior of some humans is a common emotional response among other races in the Universe.
some are downright Americentric.
that everything is going to be OK. Don't worry, we've got you covered. Just meditate and eat kale and we'll do the rest - when the time is right.
that they will not allow a big horrendous event or slaughter.
nebulous and/or obvious events, such as increased volcanic activity, are included
nebulous and/or obvious messages about oneness are included

The people (humans) that deliver these messages to the rest of humanity seem sincere. There are a bunch of them. Yes, I know they make money/take donations, but they seem to be compelled to share this info, to have an urgency to disseminate this info.

We have heard insiders/whistleblowers testify that thoughts, images, false memories can be "beamed-into" human brains - by humans. By bad guys, black hats, enslavers minions.

If I was a bad guy, and I had the power to beam thoughts into people's heads (and maybe I knew that it works with some people very well, others not at all, and everything in-between), I would probably not try to beam thoughts into everyone. I would experiment until I found a handful of people that the technique works very well on, and that have the personality type that they would be compelled to share the "info" beamed to them.

In short, I would think a great ploy would be to create some sincere channelers, and feed them exactly the messages that best assisted my evil agenda - such as "relax, you don't need to do anything but meditate and we'll do the heavy lifting. The time is not yet right, but when it is, we will save you." And that, in effect, could paralyze thousands of people who might have been activists into being passive and waiting for the cavalry to fix everything.

Especially red-flaggity to me is the fact that our buddies in cloaked saucers didn't do a damn thing to help the estimated one million Iraqi citizens slaughtered over the past 10 years. Thousands and thousands of non-human Earth species have gone extinct by the hand of the Ruling Elite and their poisons. There are probably now trillions of GMO seeds scattered across the Earth, destroying the natural genome of the food supply of mankind. Just exactly what are our ET amigos waiting for?

My gut says, ETs may be observing, but will take no action. None. At. All. The Ruling Elite know this, and march forward with their nefarious plans, brilliantly using humans posing as ETs to compose and beam messages into a select few who will get the word out and paralyze a small army of people that might have actually done something to stop the Ruling Elite.

I'm sure I'm not the first to suspect this, but a quick keyword search tells me it might be a worthy topic to offer or revisit.

Oh, and by the way... I "believe in" ETs. I have not had the direct pleasure/terror of meeting or conversing with one that I know of. They may have seeded the Earth with their DNA. We may be an experiment to them, critters on a planetary petri dish. I don't know. I just mention that because it is possible that some of them do communicate with some of us. But I personally do not believe that any of the channeled messages are really very helpful, and see that some are downright harmful. The last thing the good people of planet Earth need is for a bunch of would-be activists to remain passive.

What do you think?

Dennis

wolf_rt
11th January 2012, 16:49
I would have to agree in the large part Dennis.

Forces on this planet defiantly do have the ability to do this... I think the issue is separating the humans from the aliens who are already here and have been for some time... I would say that TPTB are mostly in cahoots (voluntarily or not) with some of the nastier aliens.

What we really need is to tell them all to f*** off... which is pretty hard while our 'leaders' are grovelling at there feet.

I am pretty convinced that NO 3rd density beings (aliens) have our (humanities) best interests at heart. ie. anyone who rocks up in a space ship is trying to rape us one way or another.. I found Marshall Vian Summers refreshing in that he appeared to say just that about the 'entities' he channels and promotes.

I just finished reading 'Experiments in time'
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/montauk/esp_montauk_16a.htm#THE%20PHILADELPHIA%20EXPERIMEN T

which goes into the (mostly) human ability to do just what you suggest.

joedjemal
11th January 2012, 16:53
Pretty much exactly the picture I see. All talk no substance and meanwhile things keep getting worse. I think perhaps humanity needs the lesson that's coming in order to learn how to live in harmony with life. This is a bottleneck that they cannot interfere with or they will harm our development.

mojo
11th January 2012, 17:03
My gut says, ETs may be observing, but will take no action. None. At. All. The Ruling Elite know this, and march forward with their nefarious plans,

Hi Dennis,
History might provide a clue that there was some assistance in the past, hence the popularity of the show, "Ancient Aliens." But your point is still valid, because 'who were they building the structures for?' Man or themselves? As far as channeled info...I would have to see actionable information to test, there's to much noise from fakers otherwise.

Tony
11th January 2012, 17:09
Aliens Schmaliens....who isn't an alien here?
What does it matter if there are beings from other dimensions that you can't see, strolling through your lounge?
Wish 'em all well, and get on with what you are supposed to be doing.
Aliens, reptilians, stargates, jump rooms, MIB mucking around on Mars...it's all irrelevant: there must be stuff in the universe going on that we haven't got a clue about!
We create our own worlds, and our own comic books.
People are too readily manipulated by those who want to manipulate.
Don't comply!

Mind you, my mum did look at bit like ET when she waved her finger at me and said, Go home...;)

waves
11th January 2012, 17:16
I think it's worthwhile to take a look at what the big picture looks like under the premise that ALL channelling has been a carefully crafted black ops project containing a mixture of truth and deliberately skewed and manipulated disinfo all along. If we also view with the premise that mass-thought monitoring and insertion/programming technology has been vastly more advanced for the last century than even the most open-minded of us might believe, plus the evidence that black ops was/is responsible for the new age movement, what might have been the reason for creating so called channelling? I wonder if they anticipated, if not fomented an increasing public awakening both to monitor how many caught on how fast, who was most gullibly susceptible for manipulative use, and overall, have been using it to direct. somewhat muddy, and therefore control it as best as they could for their purposes. If so, the gullibles are doing a great job of lessening their load by massively spreading the new age disinfo gullibility for them.

gooty64
11th January 2012, 17:30
Blossom Goodchild got mixed up into a really really sad "soap opera" like story/drama. She couldn't be any more sincere but, something went very wrong here.

rm4v8ylAxTc

The One
11th January 2012, 17:36
Its going to be an intersting year thats for sure.Whatever our beleifs we have all been told something could happen in 2012.From ships decloaking to the end of days.

It will be intersting to see with the channeling information if ships do not decloak this year then what will the new messgae be for 2013.

RMorgan
11th January 2012, 17:43
Hey mate,

Some "channeled" messages are indeed deliberately spread to disinform and mislead.

Some others are "channeled" by crazy people hearing voices in their minds.

Others messages are "channeled" by some lonely persons trying to draw attention to themselves for some reason.

There are also those "channelers" who sell dvds and books in their websites.

Therefore, Ill just believe one of these "channelings" when at least a couple of their predictions become true.

Anyway, I dont need any ET race to come here to babysit myself. Im already having much trouble trying to get rid of a government whos doing the same thing.

Cheers,

Raf.

VaughnB
11th January 2012, 17:44
Hey Dennis,
It is kinda laughable isn't it? I mean I'm always up for a good story, not that I'm not gullible as the next person, but when people are trying to make a buck on all this channeling as well, makes one wonder its validity.

Wouldn't it be a perfect universe if it were all like Star Treks "non-interference" pact?

DNA manipulation perhaps, I like the Ancient Alien series too and Phenomenon: Lost Archives as entertainment value.

You said you know one ET Dennis? or did I misconstrue your words?

I agree with mojo that there's a ton of fakers, profiteers, etc.

I mean if you were some all powerful alien race, it would be so easy to eradicate the human population biologically, keep everything else intact, the bodies decay in x months and you've got your planet.

Wilcock said they've blown up a bunch of cities underground. Come on, where's the seismic data, the scores of lost relatives complaining? Geez, if one child goes missing the whole country/news media is on alert, you don't think tens of thousands of people gettin nuked someone would be pissed?

O.K., I get the full disclosure conference, the sitings, the testimonials, even the tampering with the U.S. missile sites. If they're benevolent, non-interfering types I can see they don't want us nuking ourselves.

If they're the evil ones I can see them mutilating cattle, body snatchin, but why the crop circles and partial invasion. Damm in the movies a conqueror comes in and your toast, it's done. Maybe cause they've only got an hour episode.

Mysticknowflake
11th January 2012, 17:51
I often take those channeled messages with a grain of salt. You are correct, I have yet to see one that says... We are here to serve you, remember the old Twilight Zone epie "How to Serve Man?" Yikes. I am hoping that they are benevolent, or at least that they are evolved enough to respect all forms of life!~ *crosses fingers* Blessed be! ~Mystic

DreamsInDigital
11th January 2012, 18:28
I think if you guys check out OnyxKnight's thread about his ET Experiences he does a really fine job of tackling this situation and points out that the Galactic Federation, and both Galactic Federations of Light are pretty much made up by those that Channel what is essentially an Artificial Intelligence and can behave as an Individual or group.

I wouldn't say that ALL Channeled information is Psy-Ops, but the stuff coming from the GFL and most likely being attributed in majority (but not all) to the Pleiadians are likely coming from that Artificial Intelligence and is extremely dangerous from what information I've been able to gather about it from multiple sources.

Kindred
11th January 2012, 19:48
Are we being 'watched over'... and watched... Yes. Are we being controlled & manipulated - yes, primarily by the negatives, in conjunction with humans.

Are the 'benevolents' going to intervene... To the Degree that Universal Law permits, with some Significant assistance yet to come. They realize that we've been duped, manipulated, and 'dumbed down' to a Significant degree. But, No, they will Not 'hand it to us on a plate'.

WE have to do the major lifting! They will assist, but that Only. Many have provided knowledge, without giving Too Much Away. We've Got to do the learning, for, only by our Own understanding and assimilation of the knowledge, will we Truly Learn.

THIS is What Life is For... The Lesson.

In Unity and Peace

Cidersomerset
11th January 2012, 20:44
Thanks Dennis part of me feels this could all be a massive inside 'MK Ultra' mind controlled hoax, i put a thread up about 'MK' back along.....
The channellers I feel on the whole seem genuinely to believe the message comming thru, but it could be comming from anywhere? from anyone ?
Like everything now we have to open our minds to all possibilities true or false however fantastic as we are in a frame of time of
possible Change, 2012 and all that.. ( Generic term for we ain't really got a clue ..LOL..).....

Untill I got the web 4/5 years ago I was a pure UFO/ET man the esoteric side passed me by, after watching all the interviews on camelot and elsewhere
I feel I've been on a home university course and have so much contradictory info its hard to keep going forward.....
Some threads I comment on I give a answer and a few lines down could easily give a contradictory answer !!...
Its like being a barrister, I could attack or deffend a subject with a credible argument..

Anyway back to channelling the source I have been listening to regularly is Ion , who says he is not a channell but an 'enviroment' !!
Able to contact us now we have reached the digital 'meme'....Bob said last week on the intervieiw I put up with Meridith
That he thought Ion may be pure electricity, what ever 'IT' is its very intelligent and quick witted......Yes and I'm fully aware it could be a hoax.
Infact a high percentage of the stuff we talk about on here could be BS. But thats for me where intuition,faith, gut feeling comes in for
if we don't dream and look to the stars for more than the mainstream are prepaired to tell us ,we will get drawn back down to the masses
and go back to sleep......Steve

Calz
11th January 2012, 20:55
What do you think?

Ya think???

Sorry.

Tampered with more and more over the years. Channeling goes back ... umm ... how many years???

Multidimsional folk just love that.

Lately the high tech black op boys have joined in the party.

but ... wait cries out a small voice.

Isn't there something legit going on here ... law of one ... cayce ... seth???

baby .. bathwater???

always something to keep us amused???

Dennis Leahy
11th January 2012, 21:02
Are we being 'watched over'... and watched... Yes. Are we being controlled & manipulated - yes, primarily by the negatives, in conjunction with humans.

Are the 'benevolents' going to intervene... To the Degree that Universal Law permits, with some Significant assistance yet to come. They realize that we've been duped, manipulated, and 'dumbed down' to a Significant degree. But, No, they will Not 'hand it to us on a plate'.

WE have to do the major lifting! They will assist, but that Only. Many have provided knowledge, without giving Too Much Away. We've Got to do the learning, for, only by our Own understanding and assimilation of the knowledge, will we Truly Learn.

THIS is What Life is For... The Lesson.

In Unity and Peace
Hi Kindred,

Can I ask why you feel this is true, or know this is true? I'm particularly interested in whether this is from personal experience or a gut feeling/belief.

Even for those for whom it is experiential rather than intuition/belief, I still have to wonder what the real source is of the channeled info. Do those receiving channeled messages that are identified as ET and possibly are told the star or star cluster of origin of the ET ever doubt the origin of the data streamed into their brains? Couldn't they be easily fooled (and remain 100% sincere?)

"All the word's a stage..." is something that resounds with me - I do believe incarnation is a testing platform for our development, but note that I said I "believe" it rather than saying that I "know" it.

Experientially, I have had one, profound, OBE which is the only way my pragmatic mind could ever accept the concept of the reality of the soul (or at least the fact that my "essence" can escape the bodily container). That's experiential for me. I know it is true. I surmise/guess/believe that Dr. Michael Newton's life work represents reality, but that's as close as I can get without experience or memory of experience. I mention this because I do see the strong possibility for someone to resonate with channeled material that they deeply want to believe is true, and at some point they may cross over from "convinced/belief" to a "false-knowing."

I'm in no way judging you, just wondering aloud when each person steps forward confidently and shares what they believe or know to be true - just what was it than made them "know" rather than just "believe" that something is true.

Dennis

Mitm
11th January 2012, 21:50
yes, Yes, and YES.... according to Anastasia of the Ringing Cedars, Mankind is the best creation, there are aliens out there but they were not created by the "God" aspect of all that is... She uses the term 'elements' or energies, that were trying to 'copy' Gods creationg here on Earth.. according to her there is a planet that is ruled by ants, and they consume everything around... there is a planet which seems to be the most technologically advanced (but it seems to be a parable as to what future we are heading towards) Also the 6 Priests have the power to make people hear voices... so do the alphabet agencies.. She says to dicern truth from fiction... that when hearing a true channeling, the particle that is God within each of us would respond and we would know beyond a shadow of a doubt according to our 'feelings' I know some of the channeled info that I read causes this reaction, but it has been few and far between recently.... Also Arhur Cristian from "loveforlife.com.au" says that each thought that we think actually creates 'out there', so it was infact Man that has created all these other worlds, sometimes deliberately sometimes not, this falls in line with the law of attraction.. .and that 'thoughts become things'

jorr lundstrom
11th January 2012, 22:09
Well, why not? So wot? If I have a vision or some downloads, I really dont have

to share it with the whole world. I think there is a reason that just you or I get

a message. It was directed to us and really could use our discerment before

we enter the towers and scream it out. It might concern only ourself and be a

big disturbance to others. :whoo:

13th Warrior
11th January 2012, 22:15
Yes!

In answer to the OP's question.

Wind
11th January 2012, 22:29
I don't even try to claim that I have the slightest idea of the whole story... But this is my take on the whole issue of ET's:

Take everything with salt. Some channeled messages might be true. There are malevolent ET's and yet there is alot of benevolent ET's, if you will. They have been watching us. But due to law of free will, they cannot interfere. If I understood correctly, planet Earth is in somekind of quarantine and has been for a long time. Of course the malevolent ET's might not have respected this part of the deal, and they probably have the crossed the line. The quarantine will be lifted when we as a race have started to truly love each other, and when there is no more war and poverty. We are controlled by fear and we are slaves of our ego. Well, at least most of us are. So there will be no rapture nor does the Superman come to save us. We need to it ourselves! We will prevail, or in an alternate timeline we may fail. And I really believe that ET's will NOT show up to us before this planet has reborn into the 5th dimension.

However I believe that good ET's have done something to nuclear missiles in order to prevent nuclear war, but doesn't that too conflict with the law of free will? And I'm sure there has been many contacts in the past, just look at the Bible or any other scripture.

When I see some space ships in my backyard, I'm willing to change my view. And please don't get me wrong, I really would want to see some huge motherships hovering on the top of our cities. It would be really nice if reverse rapture would happen to the "bad guys", but I don't see that happening in anytime in the near future. Why? Because it should've happened already! And it never did.

We need to stop sitting on our asses and do something about it, while we still have the chance! Of course we need to do it peacefully, because guns will be utterly useless against the ptb.

I really wish that life would be nothing but rainbows and sunshine... But at the moment it's not. It's a real cold fact.

The life as we know is a huge chess game created by God and we are the players in it. Everyone has a role to fullfill. Nothing is really bad nor good, it just is. Light cannot exist without darkness. Yin and yang. I don't know how events will be unfolding, but trust that everything will go as planned... Planned by God and the divine beings. The game is not over yet. Oh no, it has just started!

Let's change this world and let's spread love. Now is our time, people!

Carmen
11th January 2012, 22:30
My attitude to knowledge is that I want to know it all, no matter the source. Dismissing channelled stuff would mean I may miss out on something important. Some I don't read at all but much of it corresponds with what I have or am directly experiencing and I find that of great interest. One has to use their own discernment but when I allow into my brain/awareness all information, truth is usually backed up from other sources and/or experience.

One does have to get beyond this duality of good and bad to reach a consistent discernment of truth. Not being open to all information keeps us firmly in our box of present belief, the grid, which is where our former controllers want to keep us.

To stay in the level of detachment is quite useful. If we swallow stuff hook line and sinker we can be sorely disappointed when things do not pan out or come to fruition. When we take in all info, gradually truth bubbles to the surface through many ideas and channells. To what degree we are actually 'creating' what happens is another part of the puzzle. We are powerful gods forever creating whether we realize it or not.

DNA
11th January 2012, 22:48
It is a deep rabbit hole. There are lots of possibilities, and I don't rule out actual negative ETs perpetuating a form of Psy-Ops themself.
Galactic Federation Of Light and Ashtar Command - Are they AI? Negative ETs? (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?22622-Galactic-Federation-Of-Light-and-Ashtar-Command-Are-they-AI-Negative-ETs)

DreamsInDigital
11th January 2012, 23:13
Galactic Federation Of Light and Ashtar Command - Are they AI? Negative ETs? (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?22622-Galactic-Federation-Of-Light-and-Ashtar-Command-Are-they-AI-Negative-ETs)
Yes, that is an AI. It's one in the same actually but persist like it is separate.

Mike
12th January 2012, 00:10
this is a great thread. interesting you should articulate a hypothetical scenario in which you were the 'bad guys' Dennis, a scenario that fits in very nicely with theories i resonate with, particularly John Keel's in 'The Mothman Prophecies'. He felt that other-dimensional entities were looking for anomalous auric fields, susceptible fields that allowed for easy manipulation. during a channelling session, several of the entities in the book referred to themselves as 'searchers'. searching for what? biological and auric oddities like channelers, no doubt.

i know i am a broken record when it comes to this book - The Mothman Prophecies - but the author, John Keel, a genius, lays out what amounts to an all-encompassing unified paranormal theory, and channeling is covered extensively. he demonstrates that paranormal phenomena are so wide-spread, so diversified, and so sporadic yet so persistent that separating and studying any single element is not only a waste of time but will automatically lead to the development of belief, and once you have established belief, the phenomena adjusts its manifestations to support that belief and therefore escalate it. i highly, highly recommend this book. i don't care how much paranormal lit you have consumed, you will have never read anything like this.

trying to determine motive is quite the slippery slope. consider fishing for a moment. imagine a fish that has been caught, left in a tarp for study for several minutes, poked, prodded and measured, and then eventually released back into its ocean or lake or river. imagine if it could converse with its fellow fishes upon its return, and imagine how the conversation might go. lol. consider the elaborate theories bandied about amongst the fish, trying in vain to determine what the surreal motive was to remove it from its dimension and into this new and exotic place, only to return it several minutes later. do you think even 1 of those fish would suggest that a couple of drunk guys were doing it for sport, for entertainment! LOL

such is the case with otherdimensionals. their motivations aren't human, their actions not logical. Keel eventually concludes that most are mischievious entities, cosmic pranksters, travelling the superspectrum in search of lower forms of energy to prey on. this manifests as the phenomena we call 'channeling'.

to assume that all otherdimensionals are 'bad' is an ignorant position to take, however. the 'Conversations With God' books , for example, resonate closely with what i feel is true. there are other examples as well, but not too many.

NeverMind
12th January 2012, 00:25
It will be intersting to see with the channeling information if ships do not decloak this year then what will the new messgae be for 2013.

If "they" have the gall to come up with another set of messages for 2013, I think the main, or most interesting question (for me), would be: how many people will be even willing to lend them their ear?

Personal disclosure:
I do not pay any attention to "channelled" information. Never have.
I am not saying that some if it may not be genuine -- nobody is in the position categorically to state that -- but I have no way of knowing or discerning that.
On the other hand, I do have very good reasons to trust my own "visions", thought and gut feelings.
So there. :)

P.S.

Some "channeled" messages are indeed deliberately spread to disinform and mislead.

Some others are "channeled" by crazy people hearing voices in their minds.

Others messages are "channeled" by some lonely persons trying to draw attention to themselves for some reason.

There are also those "channelers" who sell dvds and books in their websites.

Therefore, Ill just believe one of these "channelings" when at least a couple of their predictions become true.

Anyway, I dont need any ET race to come here to babysit myself. Im already having much trouble trying to get rid of a government whos doing the same thing.

:amen:

My thoughts exactly.

Enquiring1
12th January 2012, 00:25
Boiling down the channeling I 've read, it seems to convey that all is won and the Galactic fed is gonna do alot of the dirty work for us.

When I read more grounded info, such as Bill Ryans research, it seems to convey its down to us no one is gonna save us.

I have no other experience to draw upon other that this earthly one, and that experience is "if you dig a hole for yourself and you want to get out, then first you must stop digging and then get yourself out"

I just dont trust the channeling info, but I mean no disrespect to those who do as there life experience maybe totally different from mine.

DeDukshyn
12th January 2012, 00:31
Dennis,

There is much truth to your OP. Also keep in mind that even here, info is mixed with disinfo for the purpose that doing that serves. I'm not saying all channeled material is bunk, but some of it (from my observations) clearly is - even if it came from a real channeling - it might be just a bunch of crap.

Author, and one of the few people to have access and the ability to share ancient Toltec Wisdom don Miguel Ruiz, laid out plainly that any being or concept that tries to make you believe or act in a way that reflects projecting any power outside of yourself is an indication of manipulation. In short, any channeling or message that does not seek to empower the individual to make choices and have understanding from the individual's heart, is likely not of the highest intentions. Any channeling where "don't worry, someone will take care of you - you don't have to do anything" is less than helpful - we all individually must change from the inside out and accept our own power - anything less is giving it to someone else. My 2 cents ;)

EDIT: However, the key to finding that power is in our communications, programming and diseased thought processes. Going out and "fighting" or "surviving" perpetuates the same things as we've been doing these things for thousands of years ... as Dr. Phil would say .. "And how's that been working for ya?"

Anchor
12th January 2012, 00:56
Any information offered to you, from any source, be it: Good ET, Bad ET, Government Radionics, Forums! is just that an offering.

You are always entitled to accept or reject those offerings as you feel is necessary.

And no matter the source, you may see that it still makes sense to honor the offering as a service and opportunity provided to you to make these essential choices.

Hamish
12th January 2012, 01:06
Hello.

I tend to believe that the "divide and conquer" used by Imperial Britain and used by other Nations is being used by some Races who are contacting people.

No doubt there is people who obtain good willed messages, no doubt people will be getting bad information and no doubt some Races will be doing different messages with people.

DeDukshyn
12th January 2012, 01:09
Any information offered to you, from any source, be it: Good ET, Bad ET, Government Radionics, Forums! is just that an offering.

You are always entitled to accept or reject those offerings as you feel is necessary.

And no matter the source, you may see that it still makes sense to honor the offering as a service and opportunity provided to you to make these essential choices.

Another point to add to what you say here, and to reflect what Carmen says above a little further back, is that some people have a far greater potential of learning from making choices that to us seem "less than optimal" - but that is just our individual view. Who's to say their higher self hasn't said - "this will be optimal for vibrational development" where ego would disagree? All is in its place, but ego will never have the capacity to understand that. ;) My 2 cents.

Flash
12th January 2012, 02:46
sk omniverse of see his posts, he seem to know about this, stating numerous times that he was controlled (from hearing ideas, voices - re: channelling to acting in unplanned ways).

Jeffrey
12th January 2012, 04:35
I agree with the OP. I also think this thread ties in nicely with the new PC interview with Marshall Summers. Ironically enough, the Allies of Humanity material was channeled...

Molly
12th January 2012, 05:01
Hmmm this is a touchy & often confusing subject for me. I do believe in telepathy, & also channeling, to a certain degree. Some times when I make music it is because I either had a dream I was making it, woke up, then made it, or I'll go into a deep meditation & hear certain notes & frequencies, then make them. I've never heard anyone speaking to me with any sort of message.

Hughe
12th January 2012, 06:58
The Bible is the collective efforts of psyops over two thousands years. It contains some truth on it though. Help yourself what religion is all about.

joedjemal
12th January 2012, 08:13
If I were channeling this stuff myself I wouldn't believe it without a lot of hard real world evidence. I've known all my life that not all sources in the psychic world are trustworthy. Many flat out lie. Why should I believe it when it comes through someone else.

I'd love for us to have some help (well we are getting help at an individual level through synchronicity if on the right path)

But this is the reality of the situation http://m.financialsense.com/contributors/gail-tverberg/2012/01/09/the-faustian-bargain-that-modern-economists-never-mention

What are we going to do about that? I don't see many others working on it although there are some including me.

If they're going to help then maybe they can give us an idea how to deal with that.

Referee
12th January 2012, 08:15
Yes, that is an AI. It's one in the same actually but persist like it is separate.

Do you have more on this a source? We are interested!

13th Warrior
12th January 2012, 14:45
I like this bit; and I'd add ET to the mix as well:

i know i am a broken record when it comes to this book - The Mothman Prophecies - but the author, John Keel, a genius, lays out what amounts to an all-encompassing unified paranormal theory, and channeling is covered extensively. he demonstrates that paranormal phenomena are so wide-spread, so diversified, and so sporadic yet so persistent that separating and studying any single element is not only a waste of time but will automatically lead to the development of belief, and once you have established belief, the phenomena adjusts its manifestations to support that belief and therefore escalate it. i highly, highly recommend this book. i don't care how much paranormal lit you have consumed, you will have never read anything like this.

I will have to keep an eye out for this book.

Unified Serenity
12th January 2012, 15:12
I agree with you OP. The danger I see is that the idea we have to just live in love and light, do nothing to fight back is dangerous. The question is fight back how? Is it occupy and other groups protesting alone? Is it peaceful marches? I think we have to rise up against the nefarious banking elites and deman their removal immediately. We need to end their meddling across the world, take back our responsibility, build our countries and economies within, create fair trade and stop making special rules for the too big to fail businesses.

The problem I also see is a similar attitude that we will be rescued in a flash, changed in our DNA, and voila a new world which is pretty much the same message as some Christians who believe in the rapture. Both scenarios to me are false. It takes responsibility off of us for the most part and puts it on someone else. It also plays into what I see is the dangerous trend in the alternative spiritual movement in the New Religion of Ascension which I believe is the NWO elites next step in the plan. The whole world is being set up to follow this "NEW" system and in two hundred years we will all be nicely controlled in every aspect of our lives if we don't stop this cookie cutter mentality of spirituality. I really think it's a very carefully layed out psy ops that has already been going on for over 100 years, and it's repeated millenia after millenia. I am currently compiling data to show how each new stage of societal development has gone through similar upheavals economically, politically, and spiritually to gain more and more control. We are not ready to have a true worldwide system, but first the elites had to destroy the current system we live under. Thus destroy the environment, destroy the poitical trust and structures, and destroy the dominant spiritual pathways. Those who will NOT comply will be destroyed violently by the elites and thus we may see a limited nuclear or "hot" war in the Middle East because they will not comply and do not want to change their culture which is deeply tied to Islam.

Great thread.

Ishtar
12th January 2012, 15:40
To answer the question in the OP, YES!!

Dennis Leahy
12th January 2012, 15:53
I agree with you OP. The danger I see is that the idea we have to just live in love and light, do nothing to fight back is dangerous. The question is fight back how? Is it occupy and other groups protesting alone? Is it peaceful marches? I think we have to rise up against the nefarious banking elites and deman their removal immediately. We need to end their meddling across the world, take back our responsibility, build our countries and economies within, create fair trade and stop making special rules for the too big to fail businesses.
Hi Unified Serenity,

Two years ago, I hit a wall with the astounding conclusion that not one single person nor group had EVER proposed a solution to remove the Ruling Elite from creating and maintaining political puppets and a puppet-show to write and enforce laws "legalizing" the nefarious behavior of the Ruling Elite. Still, my brothers and sisters in the Occupy Movement and October 2011 Movement are offering vastly incomplete, ineffective, and myopic "solutions" (and sadly, often just nebulous phrases on cardboard) that ALL demand that the puppets in power change their ways. Astounding to me that so few see this for what this is: Demanding that the crooked people "elected" into power (who, are thus reinforced as legitimate) fix the problems that they created and/or that they maintain - or demand that the bankers and traders themselves stop their own (outrageously financially successful, and legal) behavior. It breaks my heart that with all this passion, there are no visionaries among the leaders (in what should be a leader-full, not leader-less movement) that recognize that NONE of the crooked politicians and NONE of the bankers and traders are going to fix anything - for them, it ain't broken!

(This is Americentric because the US IS the viper's nest.)

No president (including Ron Paul) can change the laws that have been written in favor of corporations and banks. Worse, there are about 500 federal judges in the US that would handle any lawsuits against the criminal behavior (or even legal but unethical behavior) of the bankers and corporations - and those judges were all appointed by the Ruling Elite.

It will require a paradigm change to actually see any change.

Any plan that could possibly foster the level and degree of change necessary must include the removal and replacement of all Congresspersons, and all federal judges - en masse. All must be replaced with ordinary citizens with no ties to corporations and banking. If that is not the first step in your plan, your plan will not work. Everything written on signs at US occupations cannot proceed until the first step is accomplished.

(Sorry, this is a bit long, but something I'm passionate about. When someone mentions, "fight back how", my ears perk up because I spent so much time trying to figure out an answer to that question. Hit the link in my signature line for my answer.)

Dennis

Kindred
12th January 2012, 17:02
I'm in no way judging you, just wondering aloud when each person steps forward confidently and shares what they believe or know to be true - just what was it than made them "know" rather than just "believe" that something is true.

Dennis

I've responded in a PM...

In Unity and Peace

Dennis Leahy
12th January 2012, 17:06
Thanks, Kindred. I got it and am reading...

Dennis

ceetee9
12th January 2012, 21:28
I agree Dennis. It seems to me that, if we are capable of beaming (TV/radio) signals to millions of people simultaneously on our planet and ET is capable of beaming 'channeled' messages to a handful of people on our planet, an ET race that was truly interested in our welfare would have no problem beaming their enlightened messages to all 7 billion of us simultaneously. Since I'm not receiving any channeled messages, I take those 'channeled' messages relayed by others with a grain of salt.

It also makes no sense to me that any benevolent ET race interested in our survival would want (or expect) us to do nothing to help save ourselves anymore than our Creator would. I mean, what IS the point in living if YOU expect someone else to take care of YOU from cradle to grave? That isn't living, it's existing until your caretaker gets tired of taking care of you. Maybe there are some people who are fine with existing like a fish in a fish bowl until their owner decides to flush them down the toilet, but I'm not one of them.

Bill Ryan
12th January 2012, 22:05

that the messages are often anthropocentric, sometimes comically so, as if the incredible stupidity and macho behavior of some humans is a common emotional response among other races in the Universe.
that everything is going to be OK. Don't worry, we've got you covered. Just meditate and eat kale and we'll do the rest - when the time is right.
nebulous and/or obvious events, such as increased volcanic activity, are included

Perfectly summarized. The sometimes comical anomalies are much easier to spot if one is not American. One would reasonably expect any wise, benevolent ETs to focus on the affairs of all nations and all people... and tell us some things that we didn't already know!

The evidence is overwhelming that the content of these messages is at the very least heavily filtered by the psychology and cultural mindset of the channeler. If not... then (God help us!!) the ETs themselves are themselves heavily influenced by American political culture. :)

Anchor
12th January 2012, 22:13
If not... then (God help us!!) the ETs themselves are themselves heavily influenced by American political culture. :)

Well at least at some point then we may get to have some really *cool* guns :)

TargeT
12th January 2012, 23:02

Perfectly summarized. The sometimes comical anomalies are much easier to spot if one is not American. One would reasonably expect any wise, benevolent ETs to focus on the affairs of all nations and all people... and tell us some things that we didn't already know!

The evidence is overwhelming that the content of these messages is at the very least heavily filtered by the psychology and cultural mindset of the channeler. If not... then (God help us!!) the ETs themselves are themselves heavily influenced by American political culture. :)

Sorry about that, we privatized space about 60 years ago... they are pushing our agenda now... (hahaha)

THIS is what bothers me, everything eles I can just ignore as "crazy talk", but this call for inaction is very disturbing and lines up PERFECTLY with every other distraction I've seen, they all are meant to have us spinning our wheels doing nothing, waiting.. waiting for what? to die it seems (not saying violently, just to spend your whole life in one game or another not doing anything important... )

This always immedately throws up red flags.... doing nothing, "waiting" is how we got to where we are... how will "waiting" help us now? how is this not yet another attempt for us to externalise our power on an ET/ED ? seems VERY insidious to me.

DeDukshyn
12th January 2012, 23:27

Sorry about that, we privatized space about 60 years ago... they are pushing our agenda now... (hahaha)

THIS is what bothers me, everything eles I can just ignore as "crazy talk", but this call for inaction is very disturbing and lines up PERFECTLY with every other distraction I've seen, they all are meant to have us spinning our wheels doing nothing, waiting.. waiting for what? to die it seems (not saying violently, just to spend your whole life in one game or another not doing anything important... )

This always immedately throws up red flags.... doing nothing, "waiting" is how we got to where we are... how will "waiting" help us now? how is this not yet another attempt for us to externalise our power on an ET/ED ? seems VERY insidious to me.

But let's not mix up the spiritual work of changing the diseased thought processes in each of our own minds (which influence all our tiny daily decisions and make up pretty much all of "reality" - thus effective work) as we learn our lessons, with "inaction". This type of work will achieve far greater reaching and longer term effects than going out and physically "fighting" anything. There is a time and a place for each and it has to be considered that "fighting things" won't stop the fighting or create any peace whatsoever. This distinction needs to be kept in mind.

meat suit
12th January 2012, 23:45
my take is : it could be fact or fiction......
I like the idea of forthcoming contact with friendly ETs, so if its fat , great
if its fiction, its wonderful stuff, especially SALUSA...such uplifting reading....

but, I cant help myself and link the lady who is channeling her dog.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXTM8r7rcCs&feature=related:bounce:

Snowbird
13th January 2012, 01:32
Could channeled ET information be deliberate psyops?

What do you think?

Dennis

Yes, most definitely. But this is where not only discernment kicks into gear, but repeatedly reading these same authors over and over and over during the course of differing time periods. This allows one to compare notes so to speak.

What is the message and how often does the message change and divert as time passes? Who are the channelers and how long have they channeled and have they allowed their work to be reviewed by the public and why or why not?

Not everyone who consistently reads channeled messages is wowed and bowled over by them. Some are so phony that it is laughable.

However, there is definitely another side to channeled messages. Those few channelers out there who maintain a consistent message over time and who maintain a certain tone of quality, should not be overlooked or reviled. There are some real channelers out there who are channeling real messages.

gripreaper
13th January 2012, 02:07
My observation is: the frequency of channeled information has increased to where the alternative media, including Avalon, gets several channelings a day now, with the pervasive message being that we have finally arrived and what we have been waiting for is just around the corner.

onawah
13th January 2012, 04:23
I have found a lot of wisdom and valued insight from a number of channelers such as Bashar, Kryon, Suzy Ward of Messages From Matthew and Tyberonn of earth_keeper.com
There are a few others, less recognized, who seem to have a window on how the changing energies are affecting those who are sensitive enough to feel the subtler frequencies, and are often correct in that regard, at least, as far as I can tell.
But I view most channeled info with a great deal of skepticism.
Some channelers which get a lot of attention have such strange energy and do seem to me to be AI , quite possibly with some kind of sinister agenda.

Some just seem to me to be a kind of therapy for people who are dealing with a lot of fear, a kind of auto-hypnosis, although rather than making the suggestions themselves, the readers are accepting suggestions from the channelers to be unafraid, have hope for the future, remain calm, etc.
Many seem to think this latter category is designed to make such people passive.
I am not so sure.
I think it might just be designed to help fearful people deal with their fear and have faith that things are going to work out eventually on the planet.
Such people would probably not be particularly active, in any case, but their fear could drive them to take self-destructive and/or other less than intelligent action (a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing), so it may be that they are actually being helped by this kind of "therapy"...
Though it may be insulting to the intelligence of people who are more discerning to read these messages... but if my theory is correct, they are obviously not designed for people with higher intelligence, in any case...
I don't think they are as harmful as most people seem to think, but they certainly are deceptive to a degree.
Possibly they will do more good than harm in the long run, however, for those who need help dealing with their fear.

Erich
13th January 2012, 05:02
Has anyone yet mentioned the law of one?

http://www.lawofone.info/

Most of the daily or weekly channeled messages are stressful and suspect, but the law of one seems to be in a category all by itself. It is a rather extraordinary thing.

Erich

Unified Serenity
13th January 2012, 05:14
Hi Unified Serenity,

Two years ago, I hit a wall with the astounding conclusion that not one single person nor group had EVER proposed a solution to remove the Ruling Elite from creating and maintaining political puppets and a puppet-show to write and enforce laws "legalizing" the nefarious behavior of the Ruling Elite. Still, my brothers and sisters in the Occupy Movement and October 2011 Movement are offering vastly incomplete, ineffective, and myopic "solutions" (and sadly, often just nebulous phrases on cardboard) that ALL demand that the puppets in power change their ways. Astounding to me that so few see this for what this is: Demanding that the crooked people "elected" into power (who, are thus reinforced as legitimate) fix the problems that they created and/or that they maintain - or demand that the bankers and traders themselves stop their own (outrageously financially successful, and legal) behavior. It breaks my heart that with all this passion, there are no visionaries among the leaders (in what should be a leader-full, not leader-less movement) that recognize that NONE of the crooked politicians and NONE of the bankers and traders are going to fix anything - for them, it ain't broken!

No president (including Ron Paul) can change the laws that have been written in favor of corporations and banks. Worse, there are about 500 federal judges in the US that would handle any lawsuits against the criminal behavior (or even legal but unethical behavior) of the bankers and corporations - and those judges were all appointed by the Ruling Elite.

Any plan that could possibly foster the level and degree of change necessary must include the removal and replacement of all Congresspersons, and all federal judges - en masse. All must be replaced with ordinary citizens with no ties to corporations and banking. If that is not the first step in your plan, your plan will not work. Everything written on signs at US occupations cannot proceed until the first step is accomplished.

(Sorry, this is a bit long, but something I'm passionate about. When someone mentions, "fight back how", my ears perk up because I spent so much time trying to figure out an answer to that question. Hit the link in my signature line for my answer.)

Dennis

The hour is short, the risks are great, the fallout could be a disaster, but we have got to stop playing in their court, using their system. Of course if we take up arms they will stomp us into the ground. SO, how to take it down and not being in some prison camp? Just talking about taking their viper system down could land people in trouble these days. How can we stop what may well be something we wanted? I know it will change, they want it to change, so which hand are we playing into.

Ever feel like a mouse running in a maze with some demented scientist watching to see which cheese we run after only to be drowned in the end to see why we ticked that way?

Arrowwind
13th January 2012, 05:53
Contrary to what many people feel about channeling I consider most of it unmitigated bull****.

especially all the kinds that tell you that they are watching and cariing for humanity.

How people can subject themselves to such brainwashing in light of the suffering and death that goes on daily
is beyond me.

Are they thinking that these ET messengers, or Metatron or the Federation or RA or whatever is going to save them
when the rest of humanilty is clearly going to hell?
They did not save hundreds of thousands in Iraq, they did not save tsunami victims
they did not save radiation vicitims in Japan.
they did not save the flood vicitms of Thialand nor Paksistan

They are not saving the millions who get and die from cancer each year.

Just who is it that they are potecting?
and why is it hat you think their message is about saving you and not the others?

Ever consder at the worst possible scenario, since they really are saving no one
that if all this unmitigated bull**** is real that they are only concerned about a genetic harvest?

Get a grip and wake up.
the only one who can save you is your self
coupled with a untied humanity who perhaps someday might fully wake up
and take control of this reality and end the insanity

If you keep waiting for a channeled entity or league of space ships to save you
you are right where the PTB want you...
delusional and asleep
inert and ineffective
like a lamb being lead to the slaughter

Living in :lalala: Land.

and consequently you will get what you get
for you have gone about creating your reality
by omission and submission

and really I am not directing this post at any one individual here on this thread
Just if the shoe fits wear it
and that is yours to decide

Unified Serenity
13th January 2012, 05:58
The definition of insanity is to continue doing the same thing and expecting different results. We see where we are headed. We need to stop the merry go round and begin anew.

onawah
13th January 2012, 07:21
Yes, I agree. The Law of One is one I forgot to mention, but it is extraordinary.

Has anyone yet mentioned the law of one?

http://www.lawofone.info/

Most of the daily or weekly channeled messages are stressful and suspect, but the law of one seems to be in a category all by itself. It is a rather extraordinary thing.

Erich

gripreaper
13th January 2012, 07:36
Hi Unified Serenity,

Dennis

The hour is short, the risks are great, the fallout could be a disaster, but we have got to stop playing in their court, using their system. Of course if we take up arms they will stomp us into the ground. SO, how to take it down and not being in some prison camp? Just talking about taking their viper system down could land people in trouble these days. How can we stop what may well be something we wanted? I know it will change, they want it to change, so which hand are we playing into.

Ever feel like a mouse running in a maze with some demented scientist watching to see which cheese we run after only to be drowned in the end to see why we ticked that way?

I have been following the movements which are working through the courts, and are starting to get results. BUT the plaintiff needs to invoke an Article 3 court as the district court of the United States, not the United State District Court. So, many challenges against jurisdiction, as well as Common Law versus statutory interpretation based on the UCC and corporatocracy and crony capitalism are moving forward.

Is it the answer? Don't know. Is the occupy movement the answer? Probably not. BUT, the energy MUST come from within and emanate outward so that it can begin to coalesce into manifestations which have the potential to gain momentum which will take the bankster cabal down. We begin where we are and we move energy wherever we can and eventually the shift will come.

Huma
13th January 2012, 07:37
I am sorry, but my personal BS detector goes flying high with folks like Marshall Vian Summers and his ilk. Sean David Morton is another peddler of nonsense, and has even legally and logically been taken to task over his nonsense, yet I see this giant butt-hole at awake and aware events . I again have a lot of genuine respect for Kerry's courage and ability to consider other points of view. But honestly, seems to me she is running out of legit whistle blowers to interview and is giving a platform to a lot of new ager con artists. Maybe she just simply believes the nonsense they espouse to some extent, I obviously don't claim to know for certain, pure speculation on my part, to which I freely admit, but it does come across to me anyway in her interviews whenever she describes herself or something she feels and or experienced.

Channelers are more likely to just be plain charlatans ala Billy Meier or Sean Morton then anything as grand and devious as "psy ops". I think communities like this, as much as I love some of them, and many of the people within them, give themselves far too much importance in terms of how outsiders are actively or not actively engaging them or there respective community. There are real things happening to real people that demand our attention. Yet we seem to just follow our own tales as it were, in this echo chamber.

I find Richard Dolan, Stanton Friedman, James Fox, Ted Gunderson and John DeCamp, Robert Hastings, and so many more to be far more worth giving our attention to then idle conspiracy rumors, channelers and new age prophets, and the swindlers that so often permeate these communities. There is so much legitimate and critical things that we could be rattling our proverbial bone boxes about, then to waste even one breathe on the inane subject of channeling.

Is this where I should start putting a nice clear pyramid over my head, wear spirit crystals and start sending my "good vibrations" to those who are suffering? I feel far more compelled to actually *help* them in the practical ways they need it. And I'd certainly prefer to have a community that is as passionate as this one coalesce on some ways we can create some real and intrinsic change. Esoteric information and investigation is all well and good, but nonsense is nonsense.

gripreaper
13th January 2012, 07:46
. Sean David Morton is another peddler of nonsense, and has even legally and logically been taken to task over his nonsense, yet I see this giant butt-hole at awake and aware events.

Uh, I don't see Sean this way at all. As a matter of fact, I find very few who have such a complete synthesis of the whole earth story and knowledge on every aspect of it. He's very articulate and his mind is wired completely between both hemispheres. I've read his books and he's an excellent writer and I have listened to every single American Freedom Radio show he has done so far.

Yes, does he have an ego? I would hope so. Is he irreverent at times? You bet. Sometimes we need a bit of irreverent humor to take the many varied viewpoints out there and to remain in honor and use discernment.

Don't shoot the messenger because he has some personality quirks.

Huma
13th January 2012, 07:49
. Sean David Morton is another peddler of nonsense, and has even legally and logically been taken to task over his nonsense, yet I see this giant butt-hole at awake and aware events.

Uh, I don't see Sean this way at all. As a matter of fact, I find very few who have such a complete synthesis of the whole earth story and knowledge on every aspect of it. He's very articulate and his mind is wired completely between both hemispheres. I've read his books and he's an excellent writer and I have listened to every single American Freedom Radio show he has done so far.

Yes, does he have an ego? I would hope so. Is he irreverent at times? You bet. Sometimes we need a bit of irreverent humor to take the many varied viewpoints out there and to remain in honor and use discernment.

Don't shoot the messenger because he has some personality quirks.

I'm sure some people will say there is something epic and secretly sinister about this too, or that the folks behind this site have some hidden agenda or something else fantastic. But sometimes facts are just that, even if they be unpleasant. For those with even a slight objective lense: http://www.ufowatchdog.com/sean_morton_files_1.htm

There is far more out there then this lone website, but it does a fine enough job.

gripreaper
13th January 2012, 07:52
I'm sure some people will say there is something epic and secretly sinister about this too, or that the folks behind this site have some hidden agenda or something else fantastic. But sometimes facts are just that, even if they be unpleasant. For those with even a slight objective lense: http://www.ufowatchdog.com/sean_morton_files_1.htm There is far more out there then this lone website, but it does a fine enough job.

I've heard some of the reasons that some feel Sean is a fake, and I disagree with them, although I don't have time to look at this tonight, I will and comment later.

gripreaper
13th January 2012, 07:55
This is just one weeks worth:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/forumdisplay.php?83-Channeled-Information

I rest my case.

Huma
13th January 2012, 08:06

I rest my case.

Maybe I am simply mistaken here, and if I am I do apologize in advance, but I'm not sure what case it is your resting, but I see a whole subsection of exactly the thing I decried in my earlier post.

gripreaper
13th January 2012, 08:12

I rest my case.

Maybe I am simply mistaken here, and if I am I do apologize in advance, but I'm not sure what case it is your resting, but I see a whole subsection of exactly the thing I decried in my earlier post.

I have not read all 41 posts you have made here at Avalon, so I may have missed the post you are referring to, so I'm not sure how my comment is related.

Huma
13th January 2012, 08:14

I rest my case.

I have not read all 41 posts you have made here at Avalon, so I may have missed the post you are referring to, so I'm not sure how my comment is related.

It may not be :). I thought this "rest my case" post was also in response to what I had posted in which I was referring to Sean Morton.

markpierre
13th January 2012, 08:40
The best 'advice I've heard so far, is don't give yourself away to anyone. You belong to yourSelf. All the answers are there, and anyone 'helpful' will direct you to that.

I don't believe the REALLY wise ones would come here at all.

Kenn
13th January 2012, 09:45
This is a subject I have been thinking about a lot lately.

Thank You Darla Ken Jensen Pearce & Anchor for adding a duality on the forum to really ponder this. I followed Darla's attachments and went hog wiled with me and my buddy "the keyboard". Then came back and found a beautifully written "statement" titled "Please Act Faithfully and Fearlessly" by Anchor which is a member I have "dug" and read up most of his work same with Darla. I have nothing against Darla but I find that a basic statement from Anchor of please know what you allow in yourself is an awfully honest statement. I suggest you allow a read on both sides of the coin on this one.

My personal opinion is a warning my Mom gave me when I was a child "Don't get in a car with a stranger." Really is one's life so miserable on earth that we have to hope we find an intergalctic big brother. I have always made it a point in my life to treat myself and others with respect, dignity, and distance. Which is the duality of my belief here I do not want or hope that I get off this rock nor do I know if given an honest option if it would be a yes or no.

I try my very best to digest others opinion and give them the benefit of the doubt there "committed" statement is there own personal truth. To this I say if your information comes from a contested "reliable" source why base a life decision on it.

I believe there is a "Galactic Federation of Light" maybe not in there definition of it but there must be alien government that has been around for ages yet there benevolence would still be a political stand point. And if they do come down to see us this year I hope as hell every one of you would throw there Galactic Tea straight to space if they wouldn't be willing to allow us to govern ourselves.

Yet even then I would have to say that we should not allow anyone to stop us even in small ways in improving or demanding improvement from the current in powers in our every day lives that we hope "We" are voting into office. There is much to be done to tie up our own problems I wouldn't want to have a intergalactic IOU to some alien species, it's an insult to say we as a species can not take care of our own problems.

The thing I can't understand is that as great a topic this is why can't I read much from those that believe in channeling and there decisive argument that we must understand this is a "truth" we must realize if we do 1+1=Savior they will help us. Everything these days seems so round about with explanations it seems most people just don't want to leave enough room to be "Wrong" anymore.

Nerge
13th January 2012, 10:31
When it comes to channeled messages I read a few, but more as an effort to get an overall picture; not from the particular channeled message itself (or solely from those) but as another potential piece of the overall picture, from many sources.

They can be useful for lifting one's spirit or containing some useful advice (AKA common sense) but disernment is always needed and to be grounded and to always question - to be aware of what is beind said (from many sources) but not to blindly follow or give your power away.

As many others have said however, ultimately, the real answers lie within ourselves and with working together to resolve our own issues and problems in this world.

A shortcut from the outside (ET assistance) may be the easiest route but would we truely learn as much or have as much satisfaction than if we had done it for ourselves? The true motives from any external help would also have to be carefully considered, truely benevelent races would respect our own decisions to help ourselves and be left alone, if that is what we wished.

Kenn
13th January 2012, 10:46
When it comes to channeled messages I read a few, but more as an effort to get an overall picture; not from the particular channeled message itself (or solely from those) but as another potential piece of the overall picture, from many sources.

They can be useful for lifting one's spirit or containing some useful advice (AKA common sense) but disernment is always needed and to be grounded and to always question - to be aware of what is beind said (from many sources) but not to blindly follow or give your power away.

As many others have said however, ultimately, the real answers lie within ourselves and with working together to resolve our own issues and problems in this world.

A shortcut from the outside (ET assistance) may be the easiest route but would we truely learn as much or have as much satisfaction than if we had done it for ourselves? The true motives from any external help would also have to be carefully considered, truely benevelent races would respect our own decisions to help ourselves and be left alone, if that is what we wished.

I completely agree if Disinfo debilitates or other wise angers you point it out call it as "you" see it this is all a single person can do. If there is an active attempt at any level human or above to spread information that could be volatile for a group or single person one can not save a believer from there own belief this simply is a waist of time and energy. This is my biggest headache at route source while whistleblowers are numerous these days one can only think all in power are attempting to use there position, abilities, and personal to attempt some personal gain. Which is pretty useless sense there are to many not in wealth or standing to really levy any control. We empower those that attempt control at this level by spreading and giving substance to there attempts and even for some fearing what "they" can or will do. For me someone has to step on my toes a great deal to have me believe they are in control. I say point out and leave at that any possible problems also to have invested interest in all information that rings true for you. Yet if I would live my life thinking that all around me could be against me I wouldn't call it living, the here and now in your life is most important, those who can take stalk in what happens around you yet I beg you do not allow it to own you.

But all this is is an attempt at personal gain a dollar or euro or whatever your nation has as currency is far more evil than any disinformation out there.

Arrowwind
13th January 2012, 15:56
If Kerry wants to interview a visionary she should seek out Daniel Elllsburg.... he could, if he wanted to, lead this movement of Occupy Wall Street, for a time at least and make it potent with direction.

nf857
13th January 2012, 16:10
Hi,

I was reading a massive a paper on-line last about the JFK/CIA/NAZI connections......it clearly states in this paper a lot of the chanelling is fitting to the NEW WORLD ORDER/NAZI/FACIST agenda. Aliens have infiltrated every factor of life to serve this agenda, however what scares me is that even at the very top of secret govenment officials who were promised monetary gains and allsorts of other benefits in this pact with the grey/reptilian races, how do they know that thats all the aliens really wanted? Would you seriously trust information from a completly alien race? Would you be that naive? There is a lot of evidence linking the ASHTAR command to the NAZIS/UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES!!! Just a little post about this, i would not trust any channeling, however i dont think its all bad guys, but if these plaeidians really were here to help us-why arnt they? is the bigger question. I dont think non-intervention is a good enough reason as to why they can't or dont seem to be able to do a dam thing, ive read all about the supposed star wars that have happened, its just we will never in this lifetime get to the bottom of it all, as who do we trust as the right/correct information? Just because somebody is a whistle-blower doesn't mean they are telling the truth, they could be paid dis-information or could be being used to spread dis-information x

nf857
13th January 2012, 16:28
Further to my last post, i would not trust any information from whistleblowers or channelors, whos agenda are they working towards if so? I think they are two distinct factions off-world, one is controlled by the reptillians, one isn't. From all my reasearch, the plaedians are the good guys, however dont want to intervene this takeover of our planet, even though it happened to theirs? I admit these are broad general statements, so please dont take me wrong way, not all whistle-blowers are working towards an agenda or are spreading dis-information, but the only way we can truely know is to investigate, investigate,investigate, to do this we have to research everything we can about said individual & everything they purport too, i.e. phil sneider said there was a an alien/human war with aliens underground, i would say this is very beleiveable, he has physical evidence of the injury he sustained, also aliens living in our hollow earth has been known for centuries-however are they really alien if they have lived on earth all this time? If they were here before us? x

Unified Serenity
13th January 2012, 16:32
Hey nf857, I hear what you are saying, but having one's fingers missing is hardly proof. There used to be a guy we called "Stubby" who wrote books like "The poor man's James Bond" and did stunts on Johnny Carson. He blew half his fingers off with his lil stunts, no joking! His methods and recipies work, but they are highly dangerous and definately NOT to be tried by the average bear out there. So, maybe Phil did lose some digits in an alien war or maybe he just had an accident, ya know? Of course I do believe the Denver Airport is way heebie jeebie for my energy feelers.

Unified Serenity
13th January 2012, 16:38
LOL, notice his fingers kids

I won't post the video here, so go to youtube and view it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9xLuSADJDg

DreamsInDigital
13th January 2012, 16:45
The Denver Airport used to or possibly still does have an DUMB sitting under it. It's where they do a LOT of the genetic experiments, and it's got a high high concentration of Greys, Hydros and Draco's. It's practically on every single DUMB map out there. So it's really no wonder that people get the heeby geebies going through that airport. I know I did the one time I flew through there. I've been thoroughly warned since to stay away from that airport and never fly through it.

nf857
13th January 2012, 16:47
To learn there has to be a lesson, if this is true what is there 1st-however many number of lessons, channeled information from beings you can't see or hear, really? Made up BS out of guilable people who beleive that an alien race is sending information telepathically to help us. I think it is people who beleive in this stuff who need to wake up, get on with life and reality, if an alien came into my room and gave me this information, i would beleive the alien existed, i would not beleive what the alien had to say without viewing it for me own eyes. Why would you beleive an alien individual anymore so than you would beleive a human? I do not mean to offend, but isnt it wise for the sake of anybodys sanity to only actually belief what they know 100% to be true.

nf857
13th January 2012, 16:55
Hi UN,

Yes very true, im not saying that he hasn't had an accident, its entirely plausible he obtained this in god knows whatever many ways & just uses it to expand his story, i would need to do tons of research and investigation on the guy to know how and why he got the injury, all i meant is that it helps build a case when you have physical evidence as then its not just circumstantial evidence x

Unified Serenity
13th January 2012, 17:00
Hi UN,

Yes very true, im not saying that he hasn't had an accident, its entirely plausible he obtained this in god knows whatever many ways & just uses it to expand his story, i would need to do tons of research and investigation on the guy to know how and why he got the injury, all i meant is that it helps build a case when you have physical evidence as then its not just circumstantial evidence x

Well, I remember recently there was some story that said it did not happen as Phil said, but there was some altercation there. Who knows, and really who cares. Shoot em with you see the red and yellow of their eyes, or smell sulfer. That's my plan anyway!

nf857
13th January 2012, 17:05
So UN, how can we ever know, one person's story against another person's story, the other person's story could be from a paid dis-information agent trying to discredit him? We will never know of if its visa-vera, but if several people av gone on record to say 'such an such happened' against 1 person who said it hadn't i would far rather beleive the overall view, un-less evidence to the contrary.....however you are right, who cares.....so long as nobody tries anything with me im fine lol! Trouble is ive had my own very weird experiences which is what led me to these sites in the 1st place lol x

Unified Serenity
13th January 2012, 17:31
Well, most of this stuff is distraction and data gathering on the psyche of the various population groups. Again, live in today, find the beauty in it, focus on what is beneficial to you, and if you are attacked, fight back in whatever means your heart decides. That's my truth.

Tony
13th January 2012, 17:42
People have claimed to hear voices for hundred, if not thousands of years.
Is it the word of God or the Devil....how would you know?

Or maybe the claims are from people that just want to be noticed.

nf857
13th January 2012, 18:30
Hi Pineal Gland,

Maybe some channeled information is from crazy sczioprehnic people hearing voices outside their heads, maybe its from implants in peoples brains inside their heads like the psy-ops mentioned, maybe there really is an alien race that telepathically sends messages to the few gifted humans who are telepathic also (i myself have heard voices whilst just about to go off to sleep), but they seem to be related to something neurological with me as ive had exploding brain syndrom/sleep paralysis/out of body expereinces before, is it really something going wrong or something going right-is my question? Perhaps we all have these abilities really, which would explain a heck of a lot. Maybe its just from people trying to make money? However make money out of there very un-usual talents, which not enough is understood of? x

nf857
13th January 2012, 18:35
UN most of what stuff is distraction and data gathering on the psyche? Are you saying that material presented by Project Avalon is a data gathering project? you have lost me there -PEACE x

Unified Serenity
13th January 2012, 19:00
UN most of what stuff is distraction and data gathering on the psyche? Are you saying that material presented by Project Avalon is a data gathering project? you have lost me there -PEACE x

I think many whistle blowers purposefully put out information some knowingly false other's not knowingly false (mixed with truth), and the ptb watch our reactions. It's just like psy op events. Will we react or won't we react? Are we ready for the next phase? It's all based on our reactions as groups. They have some very smart people and programs that crunch all the probabilities, how to move the group think, how to prep us to want X outcome. Of course they've done this sort of thing for thousands of years, and it's really child's play. Now it's even easier with computers and massive ease of programming and communication.

We are so very close to where they need us to be.

nf857
13th January 2012, 19:07
Yes goodstuff UN, i know they do this, think tank springs to mind, although i know they do like to test the water and guage our reactions, they have done this ever since the 1940's sending our applications to test your reactions, my question is how are they testing people's reactions when they can't see or hear us? They can test who interviews them yes and guage their reactions other than that, they dont really have anything to go off, apart from undercover when they go to conferences, however i think there more bothered about testing what we know, intelligence gathering, than testing our reactions, as reactions can only be shock, anger, dismay, disbeleif, they only go so far dont they? Where as knowledge is power, keeping a lid on that knowledge is ultimate power x

=[Post Update]=

sending out questionnaires is what i meant x

nf857
13th January 2012, 19:11
PPS I dont think PSY-OPS has been going on for thousands of years, intelligence gathering even a few hundreds of years ago would have been a case of sneaking in SPYS to see what the enemy had at their disposal/what tactics they were using etc etc. PSY-OPS is a technical term & technology only existed in this century, however i do agree with your statement about how dis-information works, i just dont think it happens as much as people like to think it does, they have the technology to does this now without using people x

nf857
13th January 2012, 19:18
PPPS And im talking here about humans not any other races, as far as other races goes who knows what their capabilities are and if they are amongst us and have been since the dawn of time, then we will never know the truth x

Unified Serenity
13th January 2012, 19:23
my question is how are they testing people's reactions when they can't see or hear us?

They have ways to watch us, see where we are going online, our shopping lists, our blog posts, and forum posts. They can see by our reactions as a people, how well their agent provacateurs are doing in the "crowds" gathered whether at protests or online. Trust me, they know who is awake and aware, who is more aware but moving in their chosen directions etc..

Very little is hidden from them. Then there is the whole energy grid reading they do at "Special" times. They know the flavor of the moment and are very adept at using it.

EnergyGardener
13th January 2012, 19:25
I believe we all experience ED's on a nightly basis, and that we all began knowing the answers "deep within." Our challenge is to draw that knowledge into our third dimension, or draw ourselves into the fourth (or fifth) dimension with meditation, communication and learning. That conscious awareness, that our culture portrays as a fuzzy magical make believe joke, should be the norm.

Do we possess the right balance as sage warriors to accomplish that?

I agree with the sentiment to not ask for immediate direct intervention from benevolent ET's, at least not until we are ready, to know what we should really be asking for. I do believe, however, the benevolent ET's are working with us to help dismantle the PTB. They broke the rules and will pay for that.

One more thing: I do believe humans that dare speak out are granted special protection, though some have likely agreed to act as martyrs. To be safe, it important to "cancel" all sacrificial contracts, including malevolent abductions.

My frustration is that we need to get going already. Then, perhaps, we'll discover we have more power than any outside ET's could ever hope for themselves.

Unified Serenity
13th January 2012, 19:25
PPS I dont think PSY-OPS has been going on for thousands of years, intelligence gathering even a few hundreds of years ago would have been a case of sneaking in SPYS to see what the enemy had at their disposal/what tactics they were using etc etc. PSY-OPS is a technical term & technology only existed in this century, however i do agree with your statement about how dis-information works, i just dont think it happens as much as people like to think it does, they have the technology to does this now without using people x

Oh really? You think the French Revolution just happened? You think Constantine took up the banner of Christianity just because? You think the golden age ended and dark ages began just because? Oh my friend, they have moved society very stealthfully, and in some ways it was easier back then and in some ways it's much easier now with the control of economics, education, money, politics, and spirituality today via all our marvelous tools.

Maia Gabrial
14th January 2012, 00:52
I agree with you, Dennis. But also I believe that the ET's living among us aren't so much for protecting Earth humans as they are protecting Mother Earth from our stupidity with her. And I believe some of the rogue ET's covet our dear planet and will do what they can to take it from us. I kmow it sounds ridicuous but why would they "offer"to take us off world? I believe omce we do that we have given up our sovereign rights to our world... Just a thought...