PDA

View Full Version : Dancing Orbs!

Dorjezigzag
11th January 2012, 17:38
I was filming Brian a few years back and thought this was interesting but did nothing with it. I have noticed a keen interest in Orbs on Avalon so today I have created a new YouTube account, uploaded it and I am unveiling it to the Avalon community.
The thing to look out for is orbs, watch especially around the legs. There are a lot!
I did not notice anything while filming this, it was only when reviewing that I noticed them. I filmed for about an hour and it was only in this segment that there was orbs.
Some of the quality has been lost with the YouTube compression and I would recommend watching on a full screen but you get the idea.
Non supernatural possibilities could be dust or insects, although I did not notice any while filming. The way they appear and disappear and the general movement for me suggests they are something other than this possibility, although insect experts may inform me differently.
Anyway even if the explanation is not supernatural it is kind of cool because the orbs appear to dance along to the music.
Anyone suggest any supernatural possibilities?
By the way this is my video, so is definitely not a hoax. So please do not post any such considerations
By the way Brian (The guy in the video) has gone through a bit of a tough time of late so if you could send him some positive energies would be great.

W7YyFkK3Ydg

Dorjezigzag
11th January 2012, 20:01
Nice one near the hand at 1.23 and on the leg at 1.34 but all the way through you see moving orbs.

Ria
11th January 2012, 22:11
You need to enlarge the picture to see them.
Nice to think we could be entertaining, other life forms.

Dorjezigzag
12th January 2012, 00:51
You need to enlarge the picture to see them.
Nice to think we could be entertaining, other life forms.

It's a shame a lot of the quality is lost as it has gone onto YouTube but as Ria has said if you put it onto full screen, the button on the bottom right of the Youtube window like 4 corners of a square, you can get the idea.