PDA

View Full Version : The Irish fellow... Wilcock Message

Eric J (Viking)
11th January 2012, 19:20
Apparantly this is the Irish fellow ! ... *shrugs*

1/9/2012
Allendale
[Hi Allendale] Hello Tots and how have you been? [A little tired today but over all, very good thanks. [How are you Al?] Well Lass, it is go time here. The decision has been made to align with Creator and God and place ourselves very close to your beautiful planet. For now, know that our experience with the cabal has allowed the white hats a decisive victory of global proportions. This is our time to shine, Tots and mind ya we plan to do just that. The clock is ticking on the cabal and they are running like scared insects. Get ready Lass for a very big announcement by David. He is now ready to detail his great knowledge to the masses. Hobad is assisting his High Self beautifully. Spike is on call and Aninadzija is light in galactic form. The tribe is ready. We are ready and the Creator is ready. Get your rest, Tots. It is going to be a very interesting week. Allendale out.

http://anonymouschannelings.wordpress.com/2012/01/10/allendale-to-tots-it-is-go-time-here-1912/

~~~~~~~~~

viking

Lochinvar
11th January 2012, 21:24

1/9/2012
Allendale
[Hi Allendale] Hello Tots and how have you been? [A little tired today but over all, very good thanks. [How are you Al?] Well Lass, it is go time here. The decision has been made to align with Creator and God and place ourselves very close to your beautiful planet. For now, know that our experience with the cabal has allowed the white hats a decisive victory of global proportions. This is our time to shine, Tots and mind ya we plan to do just that. The clock is ticking on the cabal and they are running like scared insects. Get ready Lass for a very big announcement by David. He is now ready to detail his great knowledge to the masses. Hobad is assisting his High Self beautifully. Spike is on call and Aninadzija is light in galactic form. The tribe is ready. We are ready and the Creator is ready. Get your rest, Tots. It is going to be a very interesting week. Allendale out.

http://anonymouschannelings.wordpress.com/2012/01/10/allendale-to-tots-it-is-go-time-here-1912/

~~~~~~~~~

viking

This guy (who is not Irish) is doing a fake accent to remain anonymous. By trying to "out" him you are playing into the hands of his enemies and possible putting his life at risk. On top of that you may well be playing into the hands of the NWO. Is it perhaps not best that he remains anon?

Eric J (Viking)
11th January 2012, 21:35

1/9/2012
Allendale

~~~~~~~~~

viking

This guy (who is not Irish) is doing a fake accent to remain anonymous. By trying to "out" him you are playing into the hands of his enemies and possible putting his life at risk. On top of that you may well be playing into the hands of the NWO. Is it perhaps not best that he remains anon?

Haven't got a clue what you are talking about !!! I've highlighted the core of the message...

Dont be too concerned about this fellow....he's safe as houses !!!

viking

Tommy
11th January 2012, 21:37
I would not read this as truth..

I can say with 99% certainty that this is not the "Irishman". He does not post online.

gooty64
11th January 2012, 22:03
AnonymousChannelings
New Earth Channelings: Angelic and Galactic Messages

Welcome to Anonymous Channelings
FEATUREDPosted on December 17, 2011
We are posting channeled messages from various sources.

Allendale is the Anonymous caller from the recent David Wilcock interview on American Freedom Radio. He’s tasked with protecting some key players in the ascension process. We are four people channeling him in support of the global awakening: Tots, Hobad, Aninadzija, and Spike.

If you wish to read the transcript of the interview click here.

If you wish to listen to the audio of Project Camelot interview with Anonymous caller / Allendale, Kerry Cassidy and David Wilcock, click here.

Our mission is to expose the cabal’s tactics and spread daylight, not fear. There is nothing to fear, as the Light has already won. We have Divine approval for our Ascension.

We feel our messages could benefit the collective global awakening, and we hope to speed the process.

Please enjoy yourselves here, in the company of Light that watches over us all.
The channelers prefer to be anonymous. Please click on the links below to read each of our respective channelings.

gooty64
11th January 2012, 22:10
Yes, This is getting very bizarre! We should expect part III from Wilcock momentarily-right?

"Get ready Lass for a very big announcement by David" This better be BIG, last chance- as far I am concerned.

Thanks, Alan Dale and yes that is my real first and middle name, Gooty is a nickname. Weird!
AnonymousChannelings
New Earth Channelings: Angelic and Galactic Messages

Welcome to Anonymous Channelings
FEATUREDPosted on December 17, 2011
We are posting channeled messages from various sources.

Allendale is the Anonymous caller from the recent David Wilcock interview on American Freedom Radio. He’s tasked with protecting some key players in the ascension process. We are four people channeling him in support of the global awakening: Tots, Hobad, Aninadzija, and Spike.

If you wish to read the transcript of the interview click here.

If you wish to listen to the audio of Project Camelot interview with Anonymous caller / Allendale, Kerry Cassidy and David Wilcock, click here.

Our mission is to expose the cabal’s tactics and spread daylight, not fear. There is nothing to fear, as the Light has already won. We have Divine approval for our Ascension.

We feel our messages could benefit the collective global awakening, and we hope to speed the process.

Please enjoy yourselves here, in the company of Light that watches over us all.
The channelers prefer to be anonymous. Please click on the links below to read each of our respective channelings.

Tommy
11th January 2012, 22:11
Again, extremely unlikely.

I can confirm this but not right this minute..

This is totally out of character and again is very likely to be fake

Eric J (Viking)
11th January 2012, 22:16
Yes...after some research on the web site ... Its probably a load of hocus pocus ... looks as though someone is trying to jump on the bandwagon ...!!

No worries ...

Lets see what Wilcock part 3 brings hey ....

viking

Tommy
11th January 2012, 22:22
Yes...after some research on the web site ... Its probably a load of hocus pocus ... looks as though someone is trying to jump on the bandwagon ...!!

No worries ...

Lets see what Wilcock part 3 brings hey ....

viking

Yeah, not a lack of those folks, that's for sure.. Also a problem with being "Anonymous", though in this case I can certainly see why it is needed.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention though, I would likely have missed this dis-info if it were not for you posting this! So many thanks :)

Bill Ryan
11th January 2012, 22:28

I can say with 99% certainty that this is not the "Irishman". He does not post online.

Let me raise that certainty to 100%.

:)

Tommy
11th January 2012, 22:30

Yes, thank you :p

I always leave room for plausible deniability.. lol (just a joke)

gooty64
11th January 2012, 22:34
At what lengths won't these "agents" go to spread their hatred for life?

HaveBlue
13th January 2012, 14:36
I think the disinfo shills are rather easy to spot. They will go to any lengths since they have nothing better to do with their time. They are after all being paid to troll forums such as this one and try to have us believe their verbal masturbation.
Really I can only feel sorry for them! You would surely have to be a pretty lost soul to have sold out for what amounts to a very small amount of money and the opportunity to lick the boots of other lost souls.

DW is quite right when he said that 'nobody believes you any more so give it up'. The info that Carol Rosin was told by Werner Von Braun about the sequense of events they would spring on us. terrorists from the middle East, so called 'nations of concern', asteroids and lastly the fake alien invasion scenario.

It is pretty much common knowledge now about 911 and recently the laughable Bin Laden hoax. Not actually funny though since a certain seal team 6 had quite a few of its members murdered as part of this fraud. It all played out exactly as Alex Jones said it would. Alot of us had precisely the same thoughts at the time too.
And now they expect us to swallow this nonsense about Iran, Syria and Libya!

Rex
13th January 2012, 15:17

Now THAT's funny! ROTFLMAO!!!

Adam Greenland
13th January 2012, 15:28
I guess I should keep up to date more. As a member from the Emerald Isle, this is the first time I've come across any mention of the "Irish Fellow".

Either way, that message sounded dubious and vague.

Earth Angel
13th January 2012, 15:30
well if you heard the "irish fellow" you'd know there is no way he is Irish!

RamblingRebel
17th January 2012, 06:39
Do the Irish even use the word 'Lass'?

Scottish and Northern English for sure, but I've never heard any Irish person use that word!

applejax
17th January 2012, 08:12

Scottish and Northern English for sure, but I've never heard any Irish person use that word!

i have not heard any irish person saying that...definitely scottish! (well i only can think of scrooge mcduck and sometimes the comedian craig ferguson says it)...

Carmen
17th January 2012, 08:26
When I listened to the Camelot interview with David, the Irish sounding person actually sounded to me like a South African accent trying to sound Irish/Scottish!? Anyone else think that?

David Trd1
17th January 2012, 08:27

Plus ten... :),

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Lass ive heard but ''tots''.....now thats a first!

Jenci
17th January 2012, 11:19
When I listened to the Camelot interview with David, the Irish sounding person actually sounded to me like a South African accent trying to sound Irish/Scottish!? Anyone else think that?

Consider the possibilty that it was someone known very well to Kerry and David.

Jeanette

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Plus ten... :)

Plus ten :)

Gone002
17th January 2012, 19:00
This is the internet, people can claim to be from anywere and act in whatever way they want. Thats the biggest problem with the internet when it comes to this kind of post/info.