PDA

View Full Version : Best places to survive 2012 - truth or fiction?

VaughnB
12th January 2012, 01:42
Hey Folks,
I don't waste much time thinking of doomsday, what Nostradamus, the Hopi Indians, and the Mayan calendars predict, but thought this kinda a fun scenario for participation and feedback.

The Scenario

The planet stops revolving for a week - CAUSING

Tsunamis hit all coast lines, enormous waves
Hurricanes
Earthquakes
Volcanoes

Places to Survive

Locations around the world agreed upon as having the highest chance of survivability during and after a combination of natural and man-made disasters in 2012 are:

Highlands of Ethiopia

Madagascar

Mountainous regions of Spain

Isolated and high mountainous regions of Turkey

Across the Atlas mountains in Morocco

For those living in America and Europe (but North America especially), there are unfortunately many nuclear reactors and nuclear power plants to worry about Ė if they were to be hit by even a relatively small event and god forbid fail, they could experience a meltdown similar to Fukushima or even Chernobyl and emit mass levels of radiation. A large tsunami but most likely an earthquake would be the main culprit. Finding a place to survive as far as possible and upwind from nuclear sites is imperative. Hereís (http://www.hanfordwatch.org/images/Art/US_nuclear_power_plants.gif) a map of all known nuclear power plants in the U.S.

Supposedly Colorado is one of the best places in North America for survival. At least that's what NORAD and our second government seems to think for command and control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzB5GlHVoB8&feature=player_embedded#!

pyriel
12th January 2012, 02:41
Dont know about mountain areas. Those would probably build and collapse during any earth shifting that happens. In america, most of the nuclear plants are I believe mostly in the eastern part with some spread out on the west side of the mississippi river.. There area alot of areas in north america that ppl can go to if they decide not to stay in cities/towns.. They'll also be the closest to nature and will learn the fastest to live with nature and will be the first to live without the need for that evil demonic paper money stuff.

Those are likely to be the teachers that will return in time and show and teach others to grow food, live off the land, etc..

VaughnB
12th January 2012, 02:54
There's quite a few nuke plants in the west couple in washington, oregon california, even denver

Lost Soul
12th January 2012, 03:17
What good is surviving if you are not spiritually attuned to gaia after the changes? Work on spiritual development over physical survival.

pyriel
12th January 2012, 03:40
not going to live long to do any spiritual development if you dont also work on physical survival. Have to do both tho spiritual alittle more then survival. once you get to the point of hardly needing food or water then I would agree with spiritual development alot more then survival. Just got to do both for now tho.

truth4me
12th January 2012, 03:55
No one really knows what's a good place or not. I'm just going to wait and see and personally not going to worry about it.

Lost Soul
12th January 2012, 04:06
not going to live long to do any spiritual development if you dont also work on physical survival. Have to do both tho spiritual alittle more then survival. once you get to the point of hardly needing food or water then I would agree with spiritual development alot more then survival. Just got to do both for now tho.

Check out my thread on Tom Brown in the books section. He can teach you both survival and spiritual development.

VaughnB
12th January 2012, 04:24
I wonder if these predictions are any where near true, that we'd see some kinds of major signs, I know about the gradual pole shift, and some earthquakes along the ring of fire, but that seems rather normal and benign compared to what's been predicted. I would anticipate some much larger effects prior to the major upheaval.

And indeed, if in the next few months ahead we see some major hurricanes, volcanoes, earthquakes, magnetic field flux I might then start some kind of preparations to move to higher ground. Just my thoughts.

Lost Soul
12th January 2012, 04:52
Miriam Delicado identified Four Corners. However, she also said that the ETs will remove you if you are not of a high enough vibration. The Hopis say to build your lodge above 6,500 feet. I forgot who said it but the warning was to stay away from large bodies of water. Build your house to be secure from the high winds that will develop from any pole shift. I guess that is why TPTW went underground. Red Elk was among the folks who warned of high winds.

blufire
12th January 2012, 04:54
You know my friend , , , if you have some sort of instinctual feeling that something is happening and/or going to happen then I would strongly suggest you do something now.

Just give some thought to when things start ratcheting up everyone is going to have the same thought you have stated here. But , , , where will you go?? You said higher ground BUT those that already inhabit that higher ground you are going to want to go to will most likely be a bit stubborn in letting many come in.

It is an ugly fact Iím afraid . . . . . in the beginning it will be survival of the fittest and most prepared. It is also an ugly fact that it will not matter how spiritually aware or if youíre at a so called higher conscious level that will do very little for survival through the initial hard core physical challenge.

Most of all I find it interesting that there are basically two camps here on PA, the spiritual get right with Gaia camp and all will be fine and the more practical prepare for the worst and hope for the best camp. But I feel like Iím in a perhaps smaller camp . . . . I have listened and watched our earth for many years now and there is no doubt in my mind She is Aíchanginí and in a real big way. Things are ramping up and headed for a climax and then we will have another ten to twenty years for things to settle back down.

So I would suggest you listen to our Mother Earth and if you take heed you will hear her say get your behind in gear and change with her . . . . . which means a total and complete manifestation in the Way We Live.

I wonder if these predictions are any where near true, that we'd see some kinds of major signs, I know about the gradual pole shift, and some earthquakes along the ring of fire, but that seems rather normal and benign compared to what's been predicted. I would anticipate some much larger effects prior to the major upheaval.

And indeed, if in the next few months ahead we see some major hurricanes, volcanoes, earthquakes, magnetic field flux I might then start some kind of preparations to move to higher ground. Just my thoughts.

VaughnB
12th January 2012, 06:14
Bluefire:
I personally still don't see or feel a "ramping up" of geologic events, maybe like you said I could do some soul-searching, or pendulum work, but from the internet I just don't see the super significant changes. Granted if and when things start coming on, if that indeed sets into motion, the super volcano eruption in Yellowstone, earthquakes beyond 8.0, then I'll get nervous.

Lost Soul:
If according to Miriam Delicado safety is at 6500' in the Rockies, that gets damm cold over half the year, big snows. I mean I used to teach climbing in the NW and know something about high mountain survival, and there's not much up there to live off. Tree line stops at around 6000', just rocks and not much else, maybe some heather and wildflowers.

Maybe you'd ride out the major shift for X months, then migrate to lesser grounds after the climax events.

The Cascades and the Sierra's have high elevations all along their length, I know there's many volcanoes as well, but there are vast stretches that are non-volcanic and the winds prevail easterly so you'd be out of the ash fall zones, yet still accessible to wood for fuel, water, fish, game, etc. I'm just thinking out loud, as kinda an old time mountaineer.

These ranges could hold habitat for tens of thousands if not a million people if spread all along there length at strategic locations say 100 kilometers away from the nearest volcano, and elevations of 5000' would be more than safe. There already exists thousands of cabins, and homes at these elevations.

Although, one consideration, according to some aftermath FUTURE MAP projections (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/profecias/esp_profecia_mapas.htm), the west coast could be subsided and/or experience tremendous uplift, folding, sheering, not a safe place to be. But in a couple of versions I saw they still remained intact.

Nuclear sites, are indicated by red dots. 20% built near fault lines, most to withstand a direct 7.75 magnitude quake or greater.

Ref.
How to Survive Polar Shift 2012 Edgar Cayce (http://blog.2012pro.com/2012/how-to-survive-polar-shift-at-dec-2012-safe-zones-of-our-planet-%E2%80%93-united-states)
Practical Links to Survive (http://www.zetatalk5.com/docs/)

BestLion
12th January 2012, 08:07
After much thought on this. I personally dont take sides with Group 1-Who say we will reach a new higher enlightenment- Nor camp 2- Mayan Doomsday- I have looked at each topic on both sides, the history of them, the astrological aspect, thus I don't feel anything 'worldwide will happen'. Possible local, and in small groups. A rebirth of our galaxy looks possible, but this can also be taken just the same as the rebirth of our earth that happens every year on Dec 21st-Dec 24th.
But the Scenario is if doomsday happened- Well if worse case like Patrick has stated. So I will go by his scenario "found on this website in the 2012 forum" I feel it is worthless to even hide out, go on top a mountain etc. Why? Because if the 'event' don't get you then the next 40 years on earth most likely will be the worse hell you've ever been in. You'll be a modern man, going strait back into Ice Age conditions, most of your famil, and friends probably will have been sifted away via the event. Then weather conditions, due to volcanic ash, possible nuke winters 'from power plants going Fukashuma", will create a cold and dreadful climate on earth, that will be difficult to be a farmer, hunter gather- forget that seems most animals may not make it. or may be contaminated due to nuke fallout.Think of those radioactive fish now being exported from Japan. That may be the conditions post Doomsday 2012.
So lets say Patrick survives with a group of 1,000 people they awake on Dec 25th 2012- and most of the world has changed. They will have lost all communications to the outside world. All maps would be obsolete. The climate- who knows if what he talks on earth crust displacement his African hideout could end up being the new North Pole.
Ok so Patrick and his group make it ..and it is now 2014. All their food stocks are near depleted, climate is often grey skies due to volcanic activities..and lets say he was lucky and his hide out went more near a equator. Ave temp is 30-65 F 'due to the new ice age conditions" ..So all food stock is low. They have seed..but tilling the earth they find is extremely difficult without horses and tractors..all done by hand. They then have to pray to the sun to 'sprout the seeds', and then to the skies for rains. Well the 2014 harvest feel short by 75%. Rations are put in place, but by March 2015 the 1,000 man survival groups is now at 235 people. 125 left to form their own group somewhere else, and of the other 875 left 500+ died off due to starvation or exposer....
Thats a short glimpse what I think the world will be like if 2012 Doomsday comes to pass. I'll just stay on the Titanic myself!

VaughnB
12th January 2012, 17:54
Great summation BL:
Ya, I agree who wants to live in such hell, no family, survival mode for sure.
Good conjectures too: I mean, guessing where the equator is gonna be, what's most stable, intact, air quality, atmosphere, radiation,....

Hey what about all the things we DIDN'T think about, that might even be scarier.

So, I agree, hope for the best with minimal global upset, and mankind can still hold onto some semblance of civilization.

Tarka the Duck
12th January 2012, 19:02
If the planet " stopped revolving for a week", from my (limited) understanding, worrying about finding a place to survive would be irrelevant...;)

Tony
12th January 2012, 20:09
If the planet " stopped revolving for a week", from my (limited) understanding, worrying about finding a place to survive would be irrelevant...;)

My good Duck,
Are you seriously suggesting that we at Avalon stop worrying.
Is there something you know and are not telling us?

You must understand...my good Duck...that merely sifting through these well thought out threads, that there are a plethora of insane views that will keep the inmates here busy for several lifetimes!

it's nice to have a hobby.