PDA

View Full Version : Catholic Church in Poland

Houman
12th January 2012, 21:42
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Russian_Orthodox/catholic-all_seeing_eye2.jpg

more at
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Russian_Orthodox/orthodox_idolatry.htm

GK76
12th January 2012, 22:04
Nasty little business they have there.

Although...

It says, beyond the link, they have a Saint called "Vaclav" - how appropriate for a conveyor of s**t. :biggrin:

miqeel
12th January 2012, 22:11
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/popecross.jpg

similar image from John Paul II pilgrimage to Poland in 1997. The photo from the first post is from his visit to Zamosc in 1999. Interesting how people building altars introduced Satanic and Masonic symbols into catholic celebrations..

Back then, the catholicism was very strong in Poland, and people followed Christianity the best they could, even though misguided by their ministers, who, as we can see conducted catholic masses under satanic symbols.

Not a single question was asked though, as far as I can remember, why were those symbols allowed

Seikou-Kishi
12th January 2012, 22:27
Back then, the catholicism was very strong in Poland, and people followed Christianity the best they could, even though misguided by their ministers, who, as we can see conducted catholic masses under satanic symbols.

Not a single question was asked though, as far as I can remember, why were those symbols allowed

Are you talking about the inverted cross in the picture? The standard answer, and one I personally find satisfactory, is that it is the cross of St Peter. Since the Pope's episcopal primacy stems from the belief that Rome was the See of St Peter and the Pope himself is therefore the successor of St Peter, it's a pretty logical symbol for him to use. The idea that inverting the Cross of Jesus rendered it a Satanic symbol did not appear until the 60s with the rise of LaVeyan Satanism, long before that time the inverted cross wasn't thought of as anything but St Peter's Cross; indeed, it's the only interpretation held in conventional Christianity.

The story goes that St Peter, as an expression of humility before Jesus, asked the Romans to crucify him upside down because he didn't deserve to die in the same way as the Son of God. I'm sure the Romans wouldn't have complied with his request, except that such a position would more than likely have been suitably torturous.

danielle
13th January 2012, 22:12
In Christianity the symbol of an eye in a triangle with rays has been always used as an Eye of Divine Providence .It is an eye of God that is taking care of humanity.You can find this symbol in many churches.One of them is near my house-the church of Divine Providence. I did not know any other meanig of it up to reading about masonic cults on the internet. I think the christian meaning is older than the masonic one.

Unified Serenity
13th January 2012, 22:26
That may be true of Christianity, but it is not true of Judaism or Messianic Judaism. Christianity is neither, and therefore plays it's role nicely in how it moved the elites plan down the road. It's run it's course so to speak, and we shall soon see it's culminating masterpiece of deception.... of course this is all my opinion based on history, bible texts, esoteric texts, and the elites own words.

Rollo
13th January 2012, 23:08
Currently, the Catholic Church in Poland has 17 533 churches and chapels, and about 160 thousand hectares of land. The Catholic Church advocates for more land in total area of 400,000 hectares.

The annual amount of money Poland spent on the Catholic Church is - according to various estimates - from $ 317,025,000.00 to $1.000,000,000.00. The Catholic Church in Poland received $237,791,248.16 grants from the European Union.

This guys don't know what is crisis, at least for now;)

Rollo
13th January 2012, 23:22
Once I was asked to give the flowers to archbishop with my class mates. When he was on front of us he has exhibited his hand to kiss his huge ring of the Virgin Mary. It was disgusting and too much for me, since that day I turned away from the church.