PDA

View Full Version : Proof of atlantis?

BestLion
13th January 2012, 21:48
Professor Winwood... believes that... the age of the medallion, is well over 13,000 years. "I discovered it inside a small sealed black granite box," he said. "I do not as yet.... know what kind of alloy... the medallion is made of, but there was no noticeable tarnishing... on any part of it. Carbon dating done... on material found with the medallion... suggests it was made somewhere between 11,000 and 11,500 BC." Due to the location of its discovery.... and some of the inscriptions, the professor is of the opinion... that the medallion....
may be connected... to the time of Atlantis.
Because the medallion.... is decorated with crosses, floating on a golden spiral-like wire
behind the dome, the professor initially thought... it to be... from an early period of Christianity. But as he delved deeper... he realized that it indicated... more of a universal message. "It certainly relates... to the heavens above," he said, "but not in a religious way. I am convinced... the symbols are linked to the movement of celestial bodies. Many ancient civilizations used the cross... as a symbol to
indicate the Sun."
Professor Winwood... contemplated the possibility... that the large blue central cross, on the concave background, with a sapphire-like gem... at its centre, was a depiction of our solar system. As there were planets missing, he soon concluded, that it was more likely... a celestial map... depicting some kind of galactic alignment... of stars.
"At this stage, I am not sure... what the clear golden crystal segment... that crosses the spiral... and the blue gem... at an angle represents, but I am confident... the medallion... will soon reveal its secrets. If you look closely at the blue gem, you can see... that it has been fashioned... in the shape of a pyramid."
More info at site>
http://www.strayreality.com/Lanis_Strayreality/atlantisproof.htm

BestLion
13th January 2012, 21:54
"The ancient philosopher Plato, spoke at length about Atlantis in his writings. The age of the medallion... is in keeping.... with the timing, that Atlantis... was supposed to have existed. I believe that the message...
of the medallion is a warning... that relates to the ending of a galactic cycle."
"The crosses floating... on the golden wire... would suggest the stars are in some kind of spiraling orbit around a gigantic blue star," (Siurius?), said the professor. "One gets a sense... that they are moving clockwise,
and if this is the case... it would seem that the second star ...out from the centre and the seventh star... at the top of the cross...
are about to enter... an energy field... of some kind. If one of those stars... represents our Sun, I believe that message... of the medallion, is a warning... of something that will affect our planet.... and the entire solar system... in the near future."
Also talks about Sirius. many think this sun is blue and is part of a binary sun system with ours!
Watch here minute 19:20 and on talks of a binary sun system with Atlantis!
7YA-9iHKHJo

Cidersomerset
13th January 2012, 21:57
Its certainly a beautifull object is that the original? or a replica do you know ? BestLion

I know its nothing to do with this but it instanly came to mind when I saw the medalion..

http://www.thenationalherald.com/ImagesUP/1254091.jpg

Words of Joy
13th January 2012, 21:58
That it was supposedly made between 11500 and 11000 BC doesn't necessarily link it to Atlantis, as the world was larger than just Atlantis, obviously. But this is a very interesting Artifact.

Nice find BestLion!

edit: hadn't seen your second post yet BestLion..

But that blue star.... I believe I read something about a prediction of a blue sun in our solarsystem.. Let me check... :)

Edit 2: Found this:

http://projectcamelot.org/miriam_delicado.html

Kristin
13th January 2012, 22:01
The information on the site is very vague. This professor, is there a full name on him/her? Where did he/she study? Where were they found? What were the circumstances of the dig... etc. There is a need of further information to him to claim it's a credible find. Carbon dating, where? Charts? Anything?

Very beautiful and interesting, but we need more solid evidence then the words in the claim.

Thanks for the thread, nice digging!
From the Heart,
Wormhole

Cidersomerset
13th January 2012, 22:04
Its definately a work of beauty...

http://www.paranormalstories.com/images/splashmedallion.jpg

BestLion
13th January 2012, 22:06
I don't know if it is a replica or not. Nor if they can really date it to Atlantis.but it does seem like an accurate cosmological timepiece. And I find the thought of it linking to Sirius as very interesting, cause in many ancient text ..like Egypt they also claimed Sirius was a sister star of ours, and that Sirius and our sun rotated around each other.
About the prof who found it he says he wants to keep low key until he knows what this is about because he is afraid TPTB will steal it and lock it away from human kind. I think I would also be weary of telling anyone my name also if I found something like this!!
Since posting the information about this medallion the Professor
has been contacted by many researchers... from around the world.
Three of them claim... to also have discovered medallions... that are
apparently, exact replicas... of the one that professor Winwood unearthed.
He has told us... that he found his medallion at a dig in Egypt. He is
still to be forthcoming... with the exact location, but we expect he will
reveal this.... at a later date. The other researchers claim to have found
theirs in Europe, South America and China respectively. They did not go
public... with their find... because they have been doing research....
to try and decipher the complex symbols and script... on the front and
back... of the medallion. Not until then... did they want to reveal their find.
None of them... have as yet, been able to open... the domed section.
He is certain, they originated from the one source, Atlantis. The
Professor expects that once the full extent of the medallions
secrets have been uncovered, it will tell of a galactic line-up
of stars which caused some kind of planetary shift over 13,000
years ago. And that groups of Atlanteans... moved to different
parts of the world to escape the cataclysmic destruction of
their continent.
If you look closely at the symbols on the front of the medallion," said the
professor, "it is my guess that they individually represent one of the stars
and their orbits around a gigantic blue star that is within some kind of energy
field, as indicated by the golden band. The star at the outermost orbit appears
to be about to enter this field. The large blue cross on the concave background divides the
cycle into four
quarters.

BestLion
13th January 2012, 22:14
Claims the Medallion could have a link to the Mayan calendars date 2012
He is confident that the symbols and inscriptions on the back of the
medallion will reveal the full story of its history. "I have no conclusive
evidence as yet," said the Professor. "However it would not surprise me if
the ending of this cycle coincides with the ending of the Mayan Calendar
on December 22 2012. There will then most likely be another shift of
some kind. I am certain the symbols will soon reveal their secrets. The
back is divided into three bands of twelve segments. I feel it may relate
to a calendar system of some kind. I also believe that there were twelve
groups that left Atlantis before its destruction, with the intention of spreading
their knowledge throughout the world. That is probably why they went to
various locations, to make sure that some of it survived. When we finally
open the domed section, I believe it will activate some kind of technology
concealed within. It will be most interesting to see what develops"

Words of Joy
13th January 2012, 22:32
BestLion, do you think the blue cross could be a reference to Kachina?

BestLion
13th January 2012, 22:41
The central theme of the kachina is the presence of life in all objects that fill the universe. Everything has an essence or a life force, and humans must interact with these or fail to survive. Thus in this way it could. Or could represent a sun or planetary object. Some claim it can be a hologram, while others think if this things works it could open the DNA of the finder to 100% fully aware conscience.
I think the blue stone represent Sirius
here is a site that talks about it>
http://commonworldinheritage.blogspot.com/2008/11/atlantis-medallion-and-aum-swastika-and.html

Words of Joy
13th January 2012, 22:52
The central theme of the kachina is the presence of life in all objects that fill the universe. Everything has an essence or a life force, and humans must interact with these or fail to survive.

From what I've read there are also people who believe Kachina is an actual star or bright object in the sky, to say the least:

http://revelationnow.net/2011/12/20/the-hopi-prophecy-and-the-holy-bible/

I see that there are also people that think Kachina and Sirius are the same...

Edit:

2ZoYiE5iZ4Q

BestLion
13th January 2012, 22:58
Here is the video about Kachina and Sirius..That is very interesting..I never thought about that..Thanks so much for that site. I am trying to put all the pieces together. I do think 2012 is a cosmic alignment and I am wondering how much Sirius will come into play with all this??
u0n4QG8fvpw

Snoweagle
13th January 2012, 23:37
Professor Winwood? Really? So where is he located? Whats his 'ology, speciality? Where can I find details on him?
Fabulous pieces I agree. Undisclosed location, I accept. Though referencing Egypt as the locale, I suspect could be a find from the recent secret night time digging at Giza, maybe?
Overall, I am deeply suspicious of this find and the way it is being "channeled" through the alternative media rather than mainstream.
Whilst I stand with you all at enlightenment's precipice, unraveling genuine truth is a heart breaker. I sense this may be another disappointment. Another "Hitler diary" story or equivalent modern day engineered evolution of the "crop circle" dogma.

Have categorised this under "Mischievous" for the time being.

Hamish
13th January 2012, 23:42
Hello.

Doing a reverse image search there appears to be a few articles relating to this Medallion.

You can see these results by clicking the following Google Search Link - http://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiu3j16uAE-o9OqwEEPb-TPJBAXiwZrGE0rNYvjE1FP5DPFHtozIVX78GvttX_1LY5a1TKycJXpvQ0RnQoNhcDX1X_1-nnm6AccLOrF4Lb3KTe2Pi69vNwmGmeXzdyB6jp2s1bL5b_1k_1EhmSct6uzV1h45TKxWXOWbIJ7v3aXKzG0k95kfMls5-KJEPo9LCDSk3Znrl3OnwlFRrSYcqkvLLvguQnEF8bVxZwek3wPdnelffOJvsSzYXKtXH34AI5vitHd3zi-ljDo3d6FuWNfyzNkT_1RL-zb1zC_1QjahgZajSGi1qeJiPcOqKHT0S2e_1y6g8plxlBQGyn0WzC2h4icW5d_1-frrPb9KNkk8aU_1oDOV7-jUVsYj6oPynOYqIlogPEuVz-PRM6M4EWr-2GB0READEtCUxjGcW4kZU_1jeJyYuPQMMYOAHRnDtOONwhHmhMtdmirtQxCpRytiSab2IF-a_1MkdgsFqcEUENu5QGBmUV-eQkZQSVQu_1PYAUuX2JsAXB9HQhomWIi-AkgwP3inq2VK8vlWlZ8s-7iOKWezIc6VouOieoCRne3lE-RZ57XYNMll6MeqUBiM2df24QmFaEGSBOEuX--V7Xu3351I3YKJvXKsX12MRtpfOzd7FZMIv9vmwZ78MxhDeyNS-qWQZfKdAeLn0cpqsigjgqPyZanCrEw855O3QBMLiCNkZ7Uh19RryX2HbjYyz3OFmXVVswpk6MrxjxweYqF1I02eWFZVlDBlRaVF3 _1PtNNoGPhwsySMJONUlOb_1NPTtXj5jU3TOtUtSGLTPqvJ_1DZr3DcxcoTXrY5-KrhnGQ2WOofKBxgaJKAa4zv4A0XTGqQTh1B7KPckRbYWFFnrBuq1SC53blXoZrCvH7XftmrivPg6Oh1Ce7fAvSngBXHzbvyScXQq aGcQ44akT2axgQ5RKPRtuN8MK2Phf8gFcnR8JvvpHBHih18sUHUHmbjipAwj0TiixGVy0DnImhxlJPjt0LrSdco6TmNiSmcJW7W6 rmcNLMeRIkNCsPDHTWO-La1fj5Ce5MzpZryoxh9LL8NiytzRU-F_1kRF9V4xCp_1s26hYagBaUxr6s8Mv8JLh7lyyky9UsiGd52_1k_1Iz2m4DtHZOHXbD1McRtys46DckpIxhabhLpkd5F44LEpXH J8bz9rmAOZxbR-GmArBiJSaUCNwqKUI1iux48o6rlAnHxTC5jHkp4uS4D-CUxGxdFFvRRzK98sQ9O9tbgKVBbwRoW7u5wq4VZ75dPA6e3HtmpRw75VNjbUkNIeQF1N-x34gDlLDMfCsvhFRhx8bsvky_1uv9Aib1v7_12jfsE&num=10&hl=en&bih=862&biw=1679

Snoweagle
14th January 2012, 00:06
Hello.

Doing a reverse image search there appears to be a few articles relating to this Medallion.

You can see these results by clicking the following Google Search Link - http://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiu3j16uAE-o9OqwEEPb-TPJBAXiwZrGE0rNYvjE1FP5DPFHtozIVX78GvttX_1LY5a1TKycJXpvQ0RnQoNhcDX1X_1-nnm6AccLOrF4Lb3KTe2Pi69vNwmGmeXzdyB6jp2s1bL5b_1k_1EhmSct6uzV1h45TKxWXOWbIJ7v3aXKzG0k95kfMls5-KJEPo9LCDSk3Znrl3OnwlFRrSYcqkvLLvguQnEF8bVxZwek3wPdnelffOJvsSzYXKtXH34AI5vitHd3zi-ljDo3d6FuWNfyzNkT_1RL-zb1zC_1QjahgZajSGi1qeJiPcOqKHT0S2e_1y6g8plxlBQGyn0WzC2h4icW5d_1-frrPb9KNkk8aU_1oDOV7-jUVsYj6oPynOYqIlogPEuVz-PRM6M4EWr-2GB0READEtCUxjGcW4kZU_1jeJyYuPQMMYOAHRnDtOONwhHmhMtdmirtQxCpRytiSab2IF-a_1MkdgsFqcEUENu5QGBmUV-eQkZQSVQu_1PYAUuX2JsAXB9HQhomWIi-AkgwP3inq2VK8vlWlZ8s-7iOKWezIc6VouOieoCRne3lE-RZ57XYNMll6MeqUBiM2df24QmFaEGSBOEuX--V7Xu3351I3YKJvXKsX12MRtpfOzd7FZMIv9vmwZ78MxhDeyNS-qWQZfKdAeLn0cpqsigjgqPyZanCrEw855O3QBMLiCNkZ7Uh19RryX2HbjYyz3OFmXVVswpk6MrxjxweYqF1I02eWFZVlDBlRaVF3 _1PtNNoGPhwsySMJONUlOb_1NPTtXj5jU3TOtUtSGLTPqvJ_1DZr3DcxcoTXrY5-KrhnGQ2WOofKBxgaJKAa4zv4A0XTGqQTh1B7KPckRbYWFFnrBuq1SC53blXoZrCvH7XftmrivPg6Oh1Ce7fAvSngBXHzbvyScXQq aGcQ44akT2axgQ5RKPRtuN8MK2Phf8gFcnR8JvvpHBHih18sUHUHmbjipAwj0TiixGVy0DnImhxlJPjt0LrSdco6TmNiSmcJW7W6 rmcNLMeRIkNCsPDHTWO-La1fj5Ce5MzpZryoxh9LL8NiytzRU-F_1kRF9V4xCp_1s26hYagBaUxr6s8Mv8JLh7lyyky9UsiGd52_1k_1Iz2m4DtHZOHXbD1McRtys46DckpIxhabhLpkd5F44LEpXH J8bz9rmAOZxbR-GmArBiJSaUCNwqKUI1iux48o6rlAnHxTC5jHkp4uS4D-CUxGxdFFvRRzK98sQ9O9tbgKVBbwRoW7u5wq4VZ75dPA6e3HtmpRw75VNjbUkNIeQF1N-x34gDlLDMfCsvhFRhx8bsvky_1uv9Aib1v7_12jfsE&num=10&hl=en&bih=862&biw=1679

And? For such a find would you not think there would be a press release of sorts? What kind of Professor credits such a find without some level of supporting documents? Synopsis of materials, glyphs and measurements.
The sites found on the google search are the alternative media "post" boards and lack mainline credibility. (generally) So, until this "ornament" has been validated by peer scrutiny across all the sciences then I am skeptical. Like many people I would wish it to be true but alas the signs are currently there suggesting a trail of psysop fraud. Anyways, who knows :-)

Hamish
14th January 2012, 00:22
Hello Snoweagle.

I do not understand the "and?" comment or why it was needed.
I merely offered a quick link to other sites which may be of interest to others.

I do agree though that for a such an alleged find and statement that the object goes back to 11,000 BC then some credible information from the person making the statement and details from their findings would go a long way.

Hamish
14th January 2012, 00:51
Hello.

I have just seen that this subject was discussed on this site in 2010.

Please see http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?4702-Atlantis-A-medallion-found-in-Egypt-in-2003

Kindred
14th January 2012, 01:25
I thought this configuration looked familiar... I don't remember where I got this... but, Wow!... it's Well worth the look!

(Upon seeing this artifact, I suspected that the blue pyramid was Alcyone - it is suggested that Alcyone is the 'central star' of our 'local group', and that our system revolves around it... this seems to suggest exactly that)

In Unity and Peace

Kindred
14th January 2012, 12:08
:bump2: check out my last post! Very Interesting!

ghostrider
14th January 2012, 12:18
the angle in the center makes me think of the energy ribbon thats heading toward us , it will meet earth at the galatic center on Dec 21, 2012. it's a cosmic compass.

BestLion
14th January 2012, 13:17
Alcyone- This is a good thought but if you study ancient cultures like the Mayans and Egyptians.they see the cosmos as a hierarchy.
First our solar system..which rotates around our sun...Then out sun that rotates around Sirius..The Sirius that rotates around Alcyone, and the nucleus center seems to be the Pleiades which the Mayans used as a very accurate time calculator.
If you think about it all..makes very much sense on an electric-plasma universe 'unlike Einstein Theory" Where their is + and - and a duality. The Sun is the male..and Sirius is often seen as the female.
So about Alcyone, The brightest star in Pleades. On May 20th 2012, A solar eclipse will occur in direct alignment with Alcyone and the Pleiades. Believers of the "Mayan Prophecy" myths and followers of the Mayan Calendar think that 2012 is the beginning of a new era, and that this eclipse is an event of cosmic significance.
This photos is our sun in rotation around Sirius.. Sirius would thus rotate around Alcyone.

DNA
14th January 2012, 13:37
Hello.

And? For such a find would you not think there would be a press release of sorts? What kind of Professor credits such a find without some level of supporting documents? Synopsis of materials, glyphs and measurements.
The sites found on the google search are the alternative media "post" boards and lack mainline credibility. (generally) So, until this "ornament" has been validated by peer scrutiny across all the sciences then I am skeptical. Like many people I would wish it to be true but alas the signs are currently there suggesting a trail of psysop fraud. Anyways, who knows :-)

I have no idea if this find is legit, but, he is correct in not stepping into accepted acadamia if it is legit.
The doctor who bought and researched the body of the pedro mountains mummy came to an untimely end and had the mummy stolen when he came forward with it.
http://mmmgroup2.altervista.org/pedro.jpg

Ignatious Donnelly stated he had a high stationed friend who worked at the Smithsonian who showed him a room with the skulls of unearthed giants the Smithsonian had whisked away back in the 1800's.
It was stated by Charles Fort that the reason that the media and acadamia do not report the UFO phenomenon sufficiently is because the pilots of the UFOs have "agents" in our midst placed in the highest stations of government, acadamia, science and millitary. He stated this back in 1919 in his book "the damned".
I kind of believe this to be true.
As such, I do believe it is prudent to be carefull with this type of thing.

Kindred
17th January 2012, 17:30
I just found the original version of that diagram. Now, a further suggestion... Why use crosses as depicting the individual solar systems?... because they are tear-dropped shaped, due to the galactic wind - the main axises would result in a cross-shaped arrangement!

frozen alchemy
24th May 2012, 22:54
The original article dates from 2003. If this was legit, we would have heard a lot more about it by now. It looks like an elaborate hoax (I have friends who are metal workers and jewelers who could make something like that with a bit of encouragement and creativity).

Cartomancer
24th May 2012, 23:56
I don't know if it is a replica or not. Nor if they can really date it to Atlantis.but it does seem like an accurate cosmological timepiece. And I find the thought of it linking to Sirius as very interesting, cause in many ancient text ..like Egypt they also claimed Sirius was a sister star of ours, and that Sirius and our sun rotated around each other.
About the prof who found it he says he wants to keep low key until he knows what this is about because he is afraid TPTB will steal it and lock it away from human kind. I think I would also be weary of telling anyone my name also if I found something like this!!
Since posting the information about this medallion the Professor
has been contacted by many researchers... from around the world.
Three of them claim... to also have discovered medallions... that are
apparently, exact replicas... of the one that professor Winwood unearthed.
He has told us... that he found his medallion at a dig in Egypt. He is
still to be forthcoming... with the exact location, but we expect he will
reveal this.... at a later date. The other researchers claim to have found
theirs in Europe, South America and China respectively. They did not go
public... with their find... because they have been doing research....
to try and decipher the complex symbols and script... on the front and
back... of the medallion. Not until then... did they want to reveal their find.
None of them... have as yet, been able to open... the domed section.
He is certain, they originated from the one source, Atlantis. The
Professor expects that once the full extent of the medallions
secrets have been uncovered, it will tell of a galactic line-up
of stars which caused some kind of planetary shift over 13,000
years ago. And that groups of Atlanteans... moved to different
parts of the world to escape the cataclysmic destruction of
their continent.
If you look closely at the symbols on the front of the medallion," said the
professor, "it is my guess that they individually represent one of the stars
and their orbits around a gigantic blue star that is within some kind of energy
field, as indicated by the golden band. The star at the outermost orbit appears
to be about to enter this field. The large blue cross on the concave background divides the
cycle into four
quarters.

I can't speak to the source or authenticity of the two discs but they both are obviously for sighting stars and thus can be used to find your directions on the earth. The first one is divided into eight sections and looks like its made to sight the pole star compared to Draconis which seems to have revolved around the last pole star in manner that could be used to measure time. You may be able to hold it up until the stars in the spiral matched the heavens.

The second one is divided into twelve sections and most likely represents the zodiac or brighter stars in those constellations. Both of these objects may have been fastened to a staff for this purpose. Someone with some very esoteric knowledge made these.

witchy1
25th May 2012, 10:17
not real ... was a publicity 'event' to launch a book of fiction by Wakeman Publishing The Shift of the Ages Volume One - At The End of Time A debut novel series by Australian author Jêan Nemeyeth

"A mysterious crystal-domed medallion has been discovered at a secret military base in Antarctica. Five years previously, several identical medallions had been unearthed at unrelated ancient sites throughout the world. People were deeply affected by the symbols, stirred by a long lost collective memory of humanities distant past. It was claimed the medallions were over 13,000 years old and contained knowledge about celestial transits, indicating the ending of a 26,664-year galactic cycle that will conclude in the year 2012."

http://www.bookworm.com.au/Book/The-Shift-of-the-Ages-Volume-One-At-the-End-of-Time-9780975047804.aspx