PDA

View Full Version : " Pearl Harbor" style attack will be pretext for war on Iran

Unified Serenity
13th January 2012, 23:17
I've said on several threads recently that a "Pearl Harbor" style of attack against an American city or in this case warship will be a set up for going after Iran. There is a lot to consider here given the background mentioned in the story. I still think for us to "justify" the use of nukes to turn the Middle East into a glass parking lot and take out those pesky Muslims over there as part of the elite's plans will need to be bigger than sinking a carrier. The 10 bill shows a nuke going off and water coming over the tops of buildings and there is a picture of a damn, probably the Hoover dam, being destroyed on the 50 bill. Now, those events could definitely cause the outrage to get the sheeple to want massive retribution especially if they (supposed muslims) use a nuke to attack an American city.

It looks like things may be escalating in alternative news circles. AJ is interesting and one of the places the elites watch to gauge our mood and how well we can be duped. Then they can make adjustments as needed. It's not as easy to catch us unaware as it was in the 90's. Here's the story from Prison Planet:
Ex-Israeli Intelligence Officer: “Pearl Harbor” Style Attack Will Be Pretext For War On Iran (http://www.prisonplanet.com/ex-israeli-intelligence-officer-pearl-harbor-style-attack-will-be-pretext-for-war-on-iran.html)

Jerusalem Post article implies US will stage provocation to justify military assault
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Friday, January 13, 2012

Former Israeli intelligence officer Avi Perry writes that a “surprise” Pearl Harbor-style Iranian attack on an American warship in the Persian Gulf will provide the pretext for the US to launch all-out warfare against Iran.
http://www.globalpost.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/medium/strait_of_hormuz_12_29_2011.jpg

Given the fact that former Vice President Dick Cheney’s office openly considered staging a false flag attack on a US vessel in the Persian Gulf to blame it on Iran as a pretext for war, Perry’s summation of how “2012 will see to a new war,” cannot be taken lightly.
Under the headline ‘The looming war with Iran (http://www.jpost.com/Magazine/Opinion/Article.aspx?id=252675)‘, Perry writes;

Iran, just like Nazi Germany in the 1940s, will take the initiative and “help” the US president and the American public make up their mind by making the first move, by attacking a US aircraft carrier in the Persian Gulf.
The Iranian attack on an American military vessel will serve as a justification and a pretext for a retaliatory move by the US military against the Iranian regime. The target would not be Iran’s nuclear facilities. The US would retaliate by attacking Iran’s navy, their military installations, missile silos, airfields. The US would target Iran’s ability to retaliate, to close down the Strait of Hormuz. The US would then follow by targeting the regime itself.
Elimination of Iran’s nuclear facilities? Yes. This part would turn out to be the final act, the grand finale. It might have been the major target, had the US initiated the attack. However, under this “Pearl Harbor” scenario, in which Iran had launched a “surprise” attack on the US navy, the US would have the perfect rationalization to finish them off, to put an end to this ugly game.

Perry’s use of quotation marks around the word “surprise” comes across as a literary device to imply that the so-called “surprise” attack will not be a surprise at all.
Of course, the Pearl Harbor attack, which provided the pretext for America’s formal entry into World War Two, was not a “surprise” by any means, it was known well ahead of time. Read more at:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/ex-israeli-intelligence-officer-pearl-harbor-style-attack-will-be-pretext-for-war-on-iran.html

EnergyGardener
14th January 2012, 01:19
I've felt this for several weeks now.

1. Which carrier are they ready to retire?
2. How many sailors will they leave on the ship?

How many others can feel it too?

Does the PTB realize how fast people are catching on and gaining power? Are they going to step things up before they lose their window of opportunity?

This could backfire if Ron Paul (or Judge Napolitano) would call out the event before it happened. Does anyone have their phone numbers?

DreamsInDigital
14th January 2012, 01:25
I think it's very easy to get ahold of at least their campaign office. They're supposed to be easily reachable even by the public. Just try their official sites and see where they suggest contact.

Lost Soul
14th January 2012, 01:52
Just what the prez needs for his reelection. No incumbent president has ever been voted out of office in times of war. Four more years of hype and chains. Ugghhh

Unified Serenity
14th January 2012, 02:05
Very good insights really. I don't think it will help Obama that he's bowing to these Arab / Muslim leaders looking like their buddy. I of course know it will be a false flag event, and therefore any animosity will have to go towards the elites and not the beautiful people of whatever country they choose to blame. We cannot let the blood of innocents flow again like we did in Iraq. Prayer is my focus regarding this scenario now.

Unified Serenity
14th January 2012, 03:13
Bump cause I think this is a lil more important than tv shows.

gooty64
14th January 2012, 03:57
by attacking a US aircraft carrier in the Persian Gulf.

Why do we have aircraft carriers in the persian gulf? Doesn't that get expensive having those big boats over there?

Unified Serenity
14th January 2012, 04:29
Why? cause we play worlds policemen, and we unzip our fly to show our might, it's all political. It's a big lie. We need to bring our troops home, drill our own oil, rebuild our own infrastructure from bridges, roads, underground water pipes etc.. We need to protect our borders and mind our own darn business. I personally think we should stop all foreign aid for a decade, cut off all immigration for a decade, and focus on charity at home, education like we had in the 1900's for all Americans, and rebuild America's manufacturing and industry.

The MIC can suck dirt. We keep our military equipment top grade, but we don't need to be playing worlds cop, bully, or security for businesses. Sorry, but since no one wants us around I think we take their sentiments to heart and withdraw for a good decade. We practice fair trade and we give what we get. By that I mean if we cannot own a business in their country they can't own one in ours. If we cannot move into their country they cannot move into ours. If we cannot buy a house in their country they can't buy one here. I am tired to the double standard of "Yankee go home send money". We need to clean the scum out of government, business, and end the bankers strangle hold. We need to end the income tax, and cut government. We'll have more money than we know what to do with, and our citizens will have the future we deserve.

Just some ideas. I know isolationism really irritates people, but what has global work gotten us but hated and despised and our own countrymen and women suffering for jobs and a shot at the American dream.

gooty64
14th January 2012, 04:50
What would it take to end the "war machine"?

If the dollar crashes would that do it?

The "perfect" solar storm might do it.

Growing a conscience instead of another pair might do it.

58andfixed
14th January 2012, 07:45
There is no short-cut.

I'm with Bernhard Guenther & his ideas in thesis "Love, Reality, and the Time of Transition" available on YT.

Right now there are insufficient people aligned with what "The Problem" is, versus what the symptoms are.

It will take more personal work from more people to have the impact that will be necessary.

Gene Sharp made an astute observation when he objected going to the Korean War by going to prison -- one person taking action doesn't bring about change.

The stage that will be necessary, is to clarify the thinking required that makes it easier to avoid or deny the objective realities taking place on this Planet, and then sharing the best we can muster with those that come up with "good solid reasoning" to avoid & deny.

What would it take to end the "war machine"?

If the dollar crashes would that do it?

The "perfect" solar storm might do it.

Growing a conscience instead of another pair might do it.

modwiz
14th January 2012, 08:15
Just some ideas. I know isolationism really irritates people, but what has global work gotten us but hated and despised and our own countrymen and women suffering for jobs and a shot at the American dream.

Isolationism is a metaphor for looking inward and taking stock. This is why it irritates so many people. They do not reflect in their own lives and the macro equivalent of it is unacceptable to them. We get the leaders we deserve. This would be the collective 'we'.

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right......"

Kristo
14th January 2012, 08:21
<<"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right......">>
Here I am... Stuck in the middle with you....

crosby
14th January 2012, 09:48
i found these articles that may be of interest to some.

http://www.jpost.com/IranianThreat/News/Article.aspx?id=253575
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/01/13/us-iranian-ships-involved-in-incidents-in-strait-hormuz-1162153731/

i'm thinking: there will to create this event is strong enough to go at it from several different angles.
regards, corson

jackovesk
15th January 2012, 00:30
If Iran truely was an enemy of the United States & the OWO Cabal...

Why don't they have all their Sleeper-Cells targeting (ALL) those that gave the orders e.g. The CFR, Trilateral Commission, World Bank, United Nations, Bilderbergers, Banksters (The 13 Families), Wall Street (Goldman Sachs), The Fed & Royalty..! That would really (Fu#k-Em Up)..!

...and leave the Innocent Civilians Alone..!

The (Fact) is those in Power (Who Call The Shots on BOTH SIDES) are all in it together..! Period..!

norman
15th January 2012, 01:20
Whoever launches the first NUKE !, will be media spun as the planets public enemy No 1.

I therefore feel pretty certain it won't be the US anglo alliance crew who do it.

That raises the likelyhood that a false flag nuke is the plan. Very scary !

I will be staying well away from the 2012 Olympic Games. If the Olympics are to be used for this false flag, it could explain why London "won" the event. London is one of very few locations where a major false flag stunt can be 'successfully' managed on the ground.

crested-duck
24th January 2012, 16:46
If Iran truely was an enemy of the United States & the OWO Cabal...

Why don't they have all their Sleeper-Cells targeting (ALL) those that gave the orders e.g. The CFR, Trilateral Commission, World Bank, United Nations, Bilderbergers, Banksters (The 13 Families), Wall Street (Goldman Sachs), The Fed & Royalty..! That would really (Fu#k-Em Up)..!

...and leave the Innocent Civilians Alone..!

The (Fact) is those in Power (Who Call The Shots on BOTH SIDES) are all in it together..! Period..!

Lets not forget the fact that the muslim brotherhood was created by the british oligarchy as a tool to get us where we are today also!

toad
24th January 2012, 20:30
London is one of very few locations where a major false flag stunt can be 'successfully' managed on the ground.

heh what?
:twitch:

buckminster fuller
24th January 2012, 22:40
could be this : http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?39204-Jim-Stone-Freelance----Red-Alert-Email

Lost Soul
25th January 2012, 00:42
If the Iranians are smart enough not to attack, and I am certain that they are, the USN will attack itself and then blame the Iranians. Remember the Maine! (oops, that was an internal magazine exploision and not sabotage by the Spainards).

gripreaper
25th January 2012, 00:59
I found out today

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ed-Alert-Email

where the USS Enterprise, one of the oldest aircraft carriers in the fleet slated to be decommissioned, is heading through the Strait of Harmuz on Thursday morning, some time before Obama is slated to appear in a Georgia court to answer questions about the authenticity of his forged birth certificate.

What's interesting about this, is that this carrier is one of the first nuclear based ships of it's kind and it would cost a fortune to decommission it, so why not sink it in the Strait of Harmuz and blame it on the Iranians?

I hope this does not happen, as there are 1700 innocent souls on that ship, not to mention the other implications of such a false flag.

And here's the icing on the cake to help with the decision:

DEBKAfile Exclusive Report January 23, 2012, 5:57 PM (GMT+02:00) Tags: India China sanctions Iranian oil European Union

Iranian oil for India
India is the first buyer of Iranian oil to agree to pay for its purchases in gold instead of the US dollar, DEBKAfile's intelligence and Iranian sources report exclusively. Those sources expect China to follow suit. India and China take about one million barrels per day, or 40 percent of Iran's total exports of 2.5 million bpd. Both are superpowers in terms of gold assets.

By trading in gold, New Delhi and Beijing enable Tehran to bypass the upcoming freeze on its central bank's assets and the oil embargo which the European Union's foreign ministers agreed to impose Monday, Jan. 23. The EU currently buys around 20 percent of Iran's oil exports.

The vast sums involved in these transactions are expected, furthermore, to boost the price of gold and depress the value of the dollar on world markets.

Iran's second largest customer after China, India purchases around $12 billion a year's worth of Iranian crude, or about 12 percent of its consumption. Delhi is to execute its transactions, according to our sources, through two state-owned banks: the Calcutta-based UCO Bank, whose board of directors is made up of Indian government and Reserve Bank of India representatives; and Halk Bankasi (Peoples Bank), Turkey's seventh largest bank which is owned by the government.

An Indian delegation visited Tehran last week to discuss payment options in view of the new sanctions. The two sides were reported to have agreed that payment for the oil purchased would be partly in yen and partly in rupees. The switch to gold was kept dark.

India thus joins China in opting out of the US-led European sanctions against Iran's international oil and financial business. Turkey announced publicly last week that it would not adhere to any sanctions against Iran's nuclear program unless they were imposed by the United Nations Security Council.

The EU decision of Monday banned the signing of new oil contracts with Iran at once, while phasing out existing transactions by July 1, 2012, when the European embargo, like the measure enforced by the United States, becomes total. The European foreign ministers also approved a freeze on the assets of the Central Bank of Iran which handles all the country's oil transactions.

However, the damage those sanctions cause the Iranian economy will be substantially cushioned by the oil deals to be channeled through Turkish and Indian state banks. China for its part has declared its opposition to sanctions against Iran.

DEBKAfile's intelligence sources disclose that Tehran has set up alternative financial mechanisms with China and Russia for getting paid for its oil in currencies other than US dollars. Both Beijing and Moscow are keeping the workings of those mechanisms top secret.

http://www.bushstole04.com/iran/iran_oil_gold_india.htm