PDA

View Full Version : The Science Behind 3 Days of Darkness

Kirsten_in_LA
14th January 2012, 06:52
I've been observing information pop up about the "3 days of darkness" lately... also, I noticed the whole "Princess Kaoru Nakamaru of Japan" information talks about it. However, no one seems to reference the science behind it all and I'm thinking people are very confused by this whole idea and I've read some very esoteric remarks about it ... as if it can't literally happen to the planet and the words must be a symbol of something spiritual.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Gregg Braden. He is an "ex"-geologist and is known for bridging the science and spirituality.

He did the "Awakening to Zero Point" lecture in 1996 and I'm sure the information was too much for most people at that time. Scroll down for 2 video links totaling 3.5 hours and extremely informative.

Part 1 teaches us what is happening on our planet scientifically. He discusses the magnetic fields of the planet @ 44:55 as a segway into the 3 days of darkness and explains scientifically what occurs for this to happen @ 1:9:00 Please watch the whole video to gain a solid understanding of the information.

Part 2 is about the vibrational frequency of love and what it does to our DNA... also talks about the holographic universe and utilizes the Mandelbrot Set as an example (information that coincides more with Nassim Haramein's work re: holographic universe)

Part 1 (1:45:15):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXBbVl5vnUQ&feature=related

Part 2 (1:45:52):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSgLHgCd_dA&feature=related

Kristo
14th January 2012, 07:06
Thank you for the thoughtful and informative post Kirsten.... And welcome to Project Avalon!
Warmly,
Kris

BestLion
14th January 2012, 13:40
This 3 days of night is the galactic alignment event often talked in the Mayan long count calendar. At 11:11 time the calendar will flip. This is suppose to be the time of the galactic center of our solar system at the bulge of the black hole. The only thing interesting about this event is the sun will be in the belly of the snake..Thus how many here get the 'rebirth idea' that it is a cycle in time..of birth-death and life. On Dec 21st it enters the womb of the snake.
The 3 days of darkness..Is said to be something with the magnetic filed on earth..As we know the sun changed polarity every 11 years. And some think the earth will do the same this year.Thus 3 days of darkness would be the earth magnetics stop for 3 days..ie stop spinning. Well I dont agree with this.I think the 3 days of darkness is the sun dead for 3 days ..then rises again on Dec 25th as it always does.
If we get a pole shift..all bets are off! Most will not survive that!
And the video in post 1 ..talks about the earth having 3 layers..the inner core made of crystal and iron, the interior core, and the crust..and he even says all will shift in a pole shift....Thus that would mean for example NY City would fall 1,000 ft to the bottom of the sea, due to crust displacement. There are drastic changes that would take place even if a magnetic pole change happened. Much would change..Mountains, valley etc..would have to write all new maps.
This is on the wall at Denver Airport.
Lets hope this don't happen I am thinking that it wont..but many due say the earth is ready for a pole shift again>

Kirsten_in_LA
14th January 2012, 16:50
Thanks! I'm so thankful for our conversations!

Bill Ryan
14th January 2012, 17:23
-------

Hi, All:

Hard to see how this can ever happen. The Earth is not going to stop spinning: the Law of Conservation of Angular Momentum (http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr161/lect/solarsys/angmom.html) prohibits this. And darkness could only occur for three days on a spinning Earth if there was something large and opaque sitting there between the Earth and the Sun.

This is surely not 100% impossible on a cosmic level (the solar system might conceivably enter a dense mass of galactic dust, in which case the effect would be like the sun disappearing behind a dark cloud) -- but it's really pretty unlikely, and has never happened in all recorded or mythological history.

Kristo
14th January 2012, 17:35
I've always considered it may be a metaphor for 3 days of fear (or whatever one considers darkness). The main message from the elders who speak about the 3 days is to not go into fear & to remain calm. I'm planning on doing just that should it occur :)

Billy
14th January 2012, 17:49
For those in the UK BBC2's Horizon broadcast an interesting scientific look at the earth's CORE a few days ago. Titled the Core. It determined that our molten core has second core within Made of crystal. It also touched on the magnetic pole shifts and earthquakes. Interesting, Now we are getting closer to the core of the truth :p

You can watch this on the BBC iplayer if in the UK.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0148vph

No mention of the three days of darkness though. :cool:

ROMANWKT
14th January 2012, 17:58
Thats what I had understood from previous readings, is that a large object will pass between the earth and the sun for 3 days and then the CME caused by the effect of the object would hit the earth.

Houman
14th January 2012, 18:29
One mechanism could explain this but I don't know how realistic it is in terms of torque and and friction constants...

Imagine the core of the earth as a magnetized gyroscope, under a strong opposing magnetic field this magnetized gyroscope can flip over (imagine holding a gyroscope in your hand, flipping it over, it will continue spinning in the opposite direction) while leaving the mantle or skin on which we are leaving on rotating west to east (imagine the mantle and the core being coupled via a viscous layer allowing for such a thing to happen).

After the flipping over of the core, the mantle and the core will be spinning in opposite directions, because of friction and the higher mass of the core, the mantle angular velocity will slow down and reverse. This would create quite a havoc... now I don't know how realistic it is in terms of the required external magnetic field, viscosity, friction, etc...

Houman

-------

Hi, All:

Hard to see how this can ever happen. The Earth is not going to stop spinning: the Law of Conservation of Angular Momentum (http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr161/lect/solarsys/angmom.html) prohibits this. And darkness could only occur for three days on a spinning Earth if there was something large and opaque sitting there between the Earth and the Sun.

This is surely not 100% impossible on a cosmic level (the solar system might conceivably enter a dense mass of galactic dust, in which case the effect would be like the sun disappearing behind a dark cloud) -- but it's really pretty unlikely, and has never happened in all recorded or mythological history.

Billy
14th January 2012, 18:59
could the eruption of a super volcano ash cloud not block out the sun also, I suppose that would take a few days to travel around our planet.

Bill Ryan
14th January 2012, 19:04
One mechanism could explain this but I don't know how realistic it is in terms of torque and and friction constants...

Imagine the core of the earth as a magnetized gyroscope, under a strong opposing magnetic field this magnetized gyroscope can flip over (imagine holding a gyroscope in your hand, flipping it over, it will continue spinning in the opposite direction) while leaving the mantle or skin on which we are leaving on rotating west to east (imagine the mantle and the core being coupled via a viscous layer allowing for such a thing to happen).

After the flipping over of the core, the mantle and the core will be spinning in opposite directions, because of friction and the higher mass of the core, the mantle angular velocity will slow down and reverse. This would create quite a havoc... now I don't know how realistic it is in terms of the required external magnetic field, viscosity, friction, etc...

Houman

-------

Hi, All:

Hi, Houman!

This would create quite a havoc

The "havoc" this would create would be considerable! :)

BestLion
14th January 2012, 19:28
in which case the effect would be like the sun disappearing behind a dark cloud) -- but it's really pretty unlikely, and has never happened in all recorded or mythological history.
Correct, I love to read mythology , and ancient history. I have never read of an event like this. Only the myth in the Bible where Jesus died, the day did get dark..but not for 3 days. That was said in myth only 3 hours. Their are a few other scattered myths of darkness, but those are likely eclipses.
i don't buy into this, and I cant see how it can be done. I don't know what this one lady emperores in Japan is talking about..but if 3 literal days of darkness..well I can't see that on anything cosmological.."Unless a comet hits the earth and sets off volcanos-thus creating a ash atmosphere" . maybe she was implying more of a spiritual darkness if anything happens..not really a physical darkness?? A few legends speak when the sun goes into the womb of the great snake it is a born again cycle. Maybe the darkness is the 72 hours the sun will spend in the dark rift-womb?
Anyway..I don't want to see 3 days of darkness nor a pole shift! i am hoping all this 2012 is just hype ..or a new awakening....

I've researched this on many side..not only the doomsday side, but the side of well established scientist. Both more less says, mass flooding tidal waves, volcanic activities, earthquakes, and places like Yellowstone going off. If a pole shift happen and one survive the next day..that world will be different.

Setras
14th January 2012, 19:54
a sudden increase of pressure inside a star can cause the the star to expand and cease fusion, in theory

the pessure would cause the star to expnd and cool to the point it could not produce enough heat to initiate fusion. however this would probably give it a diamter the size of the orbital radius of mars. evetually gravity would reign it back it in and fusion would re-ignite the sun, this would throw of the outer surface of the star and increase the solar wind from nothing to oodles more than its current average level and it would probably shed a good few million tons from jupiter and saturn in the process.... no more rings.........

i personally think that it is metaphorical. Possibly a fall of all world goverance leaving us blind and directionless for three days

meat suit
14th January 2012, 20:45
In Alfred Webres rescent interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8v03EVrvwI&feature=plcp&context=C39dd130UDOEgsToPDskLFxb5T3ngBbzxeohHHOZPN
an interesting theory is mentioned: ie. when the magnetic field of the earth weakens enough, then the layer of earth below the crust that is normally semisolid, liquifies.
this would cause the crust to slow down while the inner mass keeps spinning. this could cause a poleshift as well as much elongeted night or day periods.
so , if via this scenario 3 days of darkness were on one side of the earth, 3 days of light would be simultaneously on the opposite side.
I suppose the crust could stay fairly intact thru this process.....but tides would get pretty messy immediately and the ice masses would get away from their positions and melt down
as the magnetic field rebootes the layer starts sticking again and things settle down......may our galactic friends take care of the 500 fukushimas.......

fifi
14th January 2012, 21:50
Inelia also talked about "Three days of darkness" in this blog
http://www.ascension101.com/en/ascension-information/53-december-2011/183-2012-here-we-go.html

There is a window during this year that might be forced open by the other side. If this is the case, it is really not something I am that concerned about. The window is called "Three days of darkness". During this period the population will be strictly split between those who are still based on fear, and those who are heart centered.

In my viewing, if this window opens, it will indeed provide an opportunity for the shift we experienced in August to manifest at a collective human level in a rather brutal fashion. However, billions of individuals have incarnated on the planet at this time, and for decades now (including you), in order to make the shift a joyful, smooth, and empowering one for as many people as possible.

Does anybody have any comment about this? I wonder what "the other side" mean, and what will happen during this window.

Operator
14th January 2012, 23:39
And darkness could only occur for three days on a spinning Earth if there was something large and opaque sitting there between the Earth and the Sun.

True, but only if we stick to the current paradigm ...

If we assume these references are serious we need some out of the box thinking. E.g. there often is explicit reference to the fact that we are also
not able to see the stars. Something blocking our direct view to the sun would not make ALL the stars disappear.
The princess also made reference that it would be pitch black because we wouldn't be able to use electricity.

The accuracy of date and duration prediction is not possible on earthly events (like volcano eruptions).
It's probably more like a cosmic event ..

Although I have no exact clue of what it is something like the Tunguska event comes to mind.
People in the neighborhood experienced like they were floating in space for a short period of time.

I think some event involving magnetism or plasma could make people's brain go haywire AND disrupt
electrical and electronic circuits. It also confirms the event Dan Sherman was talking about.

As we know truth can be stranger than fiction ... so who knows, maybe earth flies through some part of space
where we will be zapped by a giant plasma cloud ... :noidea:

music
15th January 2012, 04:39
The 3 days of darkness occur within us

Houman
15th January 2012, 04:39
Hi, Houman!

Hi Bill :)

The "havoc" this would create would be considerable! :)

Yes it would... this year will probably be the year when people may want to find peace and a quiet place within themselves...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZfgINwqnsA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HiUMlOz4UQ

Arrowwind
15th January 2012, 05:24
The darkness is what we have when we dont shine our light.

The other side is the fear. Like a living christed or annointed conscousness one must light the darkness and be ready to ascend in consciousness (not ascend in body but that too if you must) so that the world does not fall into terror.. there is the light and the dark... as simple as that. You choose what side you will dwell in though taking the reigns of your emotions and commanding yourself in thought and action though your soul intent instead of animal mind.... even if the sun should never return.. you must live through the drama as though you are a master of your reality and turn karma into dharma

Wind
15th January 2012, 05:29
Like many others here, I too think that the three days of darkness might be a metaphor. Some people might go crazy during those days, because of no electricy or who knows for what reason.

Pane Andov has said that in december 23st a superwave will reach the Sun and it will turn into a Red Giant. Could this possibly mean that there would be no light during three days?

Arrowwind
15th January 2012, 05:37
Pane Andov has said that in december 23st a superwave will reach the Sun and it will turn into a Red Giant. Could this possibly mean that there would be no light during three days?

If that happens we will all be leaving our bodies... so I wouldnt be concerned about 3 days of darkness
we will be on to a new exploration elsewhere

greybeard
15th January 2012, 12:05
WOW is all I can say.
The awakening to zero point video are amazing and are in line with David Sereda's 2012 Coast to coast interview.
Thanks Kirsten
Chris

Trail
19th January 2012, 13:29
the mayans stopped counting after 2012.. theres no 2013.. so i was thinking.. time is soley based on the movement of our planet around our sun.. if the earth stops rotating.. it might start rotating the other way around.. or continues to rotate the same direction at another velocity for that matter.. wich has everything to do with our time as it changes the basis for time.. hmm..

nomadguy
20th January 2012, 01:59
This might be a little "out-there", anyway I call it "the wormhole theory".
For this idea Earth is following the sun's path and has a good momentum of it's own in doing so.
then let's say that the sun flies into a wormhole,
It might then appear to vanish or actually so, then darkness follows ~ until the Earth-following behind enters this worm hole.
Perhaps that could be a three day period of darkness.

~in comment about the polar rotation idea, I wonder what happens when on the edge of the light or dark.