PDA

View Full Version : Russell Brand: Part of the change?

Dorjezigzag
14th January 2012, 07:56
There Be Dragons: Daniel Pinchbeck Talks with Russell Brand

I am sure that there will be forum members out there that love and hate Russell Brand. Whatever you think of him he is definately not your average media celebrity and Hollywood movie star. He is helping to bring certain perceptions into the mainstream. I thought this video was excellent, proving that spiritual talk can be funny

Russell Brand joined Daniel Pinchbeck, Graham Hancock and a galactivated group of RS retreat-goers at the Boulder Mountain Guest Ranch in Utah for a frank and funny conversation covering a wide range of topics including the nature of contemporary media, quantum physics, the difference between psychedelics and "horrible drugs that nullify you", what comes after time, and the idea that people have been "coded" by society not to anticipate change.

http://vimeo.com/31437954

http://www.realitysandwich.com/video/russell_brand

modwiz
14th January 2012, 08:08
LOL. I have never heard of Russell Brand or any of his doings. I can find Bulgaria on a map though. A few other countries as well.

I will check out the video because I have heard of G.Hancock and appreciate his work.

Brodie75
14th January 2012, 09:19
Thanks mate, do you know when this was filmed.

Muzz
14th January 2012, 09:30

Saw this a while ago and enjoyed it, cheers

ps. you wont find it on youtube but its on vimeo. Click the film icon and copy this in if you want to put it in your first post.

Anchor
14th January 2012, 09:43
I'm a big fan of Russell Brand. I will enjoy watching this I am sure - downloading now.

Jenci
14th January 2012, 10:06
Russell Brand began as an MTV presenter. He's a clean and sober heroin addict/acoholic. He went on to do stand up comedy, TV presenting and radio presenting. Very controversial, he got fired from the BBC radio show. He was famous for his interest in women (plural :)) in his private life until he met Katie Perry - illuminati pop star. He settled down and married her and became a changed man. Two weeks ago he filed for divorce. He's a multi millionaire and his next movie is Rock of Ages due out with Tom Cruise.

I like Russell he's funny.....but I keep an open mind. This is a radio interview he did with Icke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1ye6EIOLVbI

source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1ye6EIOLVbI

Jeanette

Anchor
14th January 2012, 11:20
He settled down and married her and became a changed man. Two weeks ago he filed for divorce.

Not changed enough it seems ;)

Cidersomerset
14th January 2012, 11:33
OMG... You thought the press had a hayday with playboy Charlie Sheen, I cringe to think what they will make of Russell Brand......

He's not shy of controversy he looks a bit like the 'Messiah' To Ickes John The Baptiste.......LOL.......NOT..

But he would put a fun face on the alternate circuit and the mainstream would not be able to understand him..

He is 'Nuts' ...There you go....Steve..

Cidersomerset
14th January 2012, 13:15
Thanks Dorjezigzag.....That was actually very entertaining and I enjoyed it , Russell is pretty up on the conciousness of humanity, and the media manipulation...

Don't let him near the Ayauasca though..LOL... Like to hear more of him on these subjects.....

I was only joking about him looking like Jesus and Russell has a funny comment about it near the end.....Steve

Star Tsar
14th January 2012, 16:38
Wow I would never have thought he'd do work like this!
My view of him seemed to be pretty concrete...
Have to check this out.

Jenci
14th January 2012, 17:26
Wow I would never have thought he'd do work like this!
My view of him seemed to be pretty concrete...
Have to check this out.

Yes, and this is why it is wise to keep an open mind, I suggest.

Russell is earning very big money. You don't get that far in that business without doing the right thing. There is a lot on the internet about his soon to be ex wife being MK Ultra controlled star promoting "their" agenda.

As himself, Russell is an incredibly charming man but he is also a Hollywood actor. Is he playing a role?

Jeanette

¤=[Post Update]=¤

He settled down and married her and became a changed man. Two weeks ago he filed for divorce.

Not changed enough it seems ;)

Yes, suggestions he is back up to his old tricks in the tabloids :)
Jeanette

nf857
14th January 2012, 18:18
''Not changed enough it seems''- has he been caught cheating again? As i know he was 100% faithful to Katie upto now? or what has been reported anyways.

Ive always loved Russell Brand, hes a step above the rest in terms of his interests, hes a very intelligent eloquent man, his comedy is brilliant & although he does not seem to take life too serious, he has obviously pondered our world view of it! P.S I dont think the relationship would have worked due to him having to change himself to be with her & also the fact that they lived in opposites sides of the world, you can hardly call that a working distant relationship x

Lochinvar
14th January 2012, 18:55
I noticed some time ago that when the scandal of Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross making rude phone calls to the granddaughter of Andrew Sachs broke in the news, Goldman Sachs were quietly handing the bank bailout cash to their executives by way of bonuses. Looked like we were meant to focus on the phone calls rather than the executive payouts.

Jenci
14th January 2012, 19:25
I noticed some time ago that when the scandal of Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross making rude phone calls to the granddaughter of Andrew Sachs broke in the news, Goldman Sachs were quietly handing the bank bailout cash to their executives by way of bonuses. Looked like we were meant to focus on the phone calls rather than the executive payouts.

Yes and despite all the media saying they would be ruined both have done very well. Brand a career in Hollywood and Ross makes the top paid name on TV in the UK, well he was.

Reward?
Jeanette

Lisab
14th January 2012, 19:38
Ive watched this video twice now. Brilliant stuff, a total gem. Plus I love Russell Brand. Such energy, a typical gemini.

Simonm
15th January 2012, 10:22
Brand will have to a long long way to match the genius of Hicks.

Lettherebelight
15th January 2012, 20:02
Russell Brand is definitely part of the change. There may be more like him on the way...uh oh, we better protect our daughters!

Dorjezigzag
25th October 2013, 23:41
Looks like Russell is shaping up just as I felt he would, I'm looking forward as I am sure everyone else is, to his future endeavors. He is increasingly looking like a man on a mission.