PDA

View Full Version : FINANCIAL TYRANNY by David Wilcock

Muzz
14th January 2012, 09:21
Davids posted his 3rd part.

FINANCIAL TYRANNY: Defeating the Greatest Cover-Up of All Time

A 122-nation alliance is backing a lawsuit that could free the Earth from financial tyranny. This investigation reveals who the perpetrators are and what we can do to solve the problem.

[PLEASE NOTE: This article will be undergoing dynamic updates throughout the weekend. Please LINK to it but do not COPY and MIRROR it until Monday. I highly recommend reloading every 15 minutes to catch small but relevant updates.]

JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME

2012 has begun as a year of rampant paranoia and hopelessness on the Internet and throughout mainstream media.

The economy appears to be in a dire predicament -- ready to go over a cliff into an abyss few can even allow themselves to consider.

The Euro has been teetering on the brink of total collapse. A frantic bailout of the entire European Union, proposed by the Federal Reserve, has done very little to relieve the fears of the public.

On December 19th, 2011, Britain announced they will refuse to participate in this bailout -- showing how tense and uncertain the situation really is.

Simultaneously, very aggressive and blatant moves are being made to start World War III in the Middle East -- with imminent, ever-increasing threats from Israel and the United States to attack Iran.

Since 9/11, Americans and much of the Western world have been led to believe that the biggest enemy they face is terrorism from Islamic extremists. Nonetheless, there is now overwhelming, undeniable evidence that the true enemy... is within.

read more (http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1023-financial-tyranny)

DNA
14th January 2012, 09:39
A interesting correlation here, is that Jim Sparks when asked why the folks who were abducting him on a regular basis were doing what they were doing he replied their answer was that they were not happy about mankind not implementing the technology that could save the environment that they were given by these folks.

Also, and this was the good part in my opinion, Sparks reported one instance of being "taken" by the greys to a joint base of black ops US Millitary and aliens.
He stated that while in the midst of these folks he asked what looked like a army Lt. why none of this vast and incredible technology has not been used to cure the worlds woes to which his reply by the young man was a page and passage from the work titled "the rise and fall of the roman republic".
Sparks didn't expect to find much, but when he looked up the page specified, he found an entry concerning Ceaser and an inventor who came to see him.
The inventor showed ceaser a remarkable new technology using steam powered levers and proclaimed confidently to ceaser that all the manuel labor in the empire could now be done by devices ran by steam power.

Ceaser congratulated the inventor and assured him that his inventions would be acted on. After the inventor left the room ceaser ordered one of his guards to go and assasinate the man. When asked why he would do this. Ceaser stated "what would happen to the economy if such a device was introduced"?

Rollo
14th January 2012, 10:15
I just find out your thread and opend David's post at 11:11:)

Muzz
14th January 2012, 10:25
Yep, until we get rid of this game of financial musical chairs where there is never enough money in the system to pay back the debt there will always be the fear of being left standing when the music stops. This leads to the behaviour in your example. I often wonder how much of our systems are redundant and how long they have been so.

Sparks didn't expect to find much, but when he looked up the page specified, he found an entry concerning Ceaser and an inventor who came to see him.
The inventor showed ceaser a remarkable new technology using steam powered levers and proclaimed confidently to ceaser that all the manuel labor in the empire could now be done by devices ran by steam power.

Ceaser congratulated the inventor and assured him that his inventions would be acted on. After the inventor left the room ceaser ordered one of his guards to go and assasinate the man. When asked why he would do this. Ceaser stated "what would happen to the economy if such a device was introduced"?

Calz
14th January 2012, 13:32
Remarkably mute reponse (here) to this after about 4 hours now.

I just woke up a bit ago and am still in the early portion of reading this massive article.

Too early to offer opinion ... but certainly worth a bump.

:bump2:

modwiz
14th January 2012, 13:37

I just woke up a bit ago and am still in the early portion of reading this massive article.

I got to the bottom but skipped the huge financial and Masonic history lesson. I went cross-eyes looking for something relevant to read. The opening is good though.

viking
14th January 2012, 13:44

Yes there is a lot of info that most of us here already know about ...

I thought there would be further information with regard to the 'Gold' in the phiilipines ... and how and when the funds would be released ... ect...for humanity's sake ... !

viking

joedjemal
14th January 2012, 13:48
Just finished reading the article and I know 99% is correct from multiple other sources but there's one glaring error.

He says the current system is failing because of opposition by this group of nations he keeps going on about, it's not. I've known since 2003 that it would start collapsing during the 2006-2008 period and the reason is physical and quite straight forward although you will always come across a multitude of poorly informed people who will deny it.

Money created at interest requires growth in the physical economy to pay off the interest and thus continue the system. Perpetual growth within a finite system is a physical impossibility, this collapse was baked into the cake when the financial system was created. In 2002-2003 it began to be apparent just when that growth would end due to the physical problem of continuing to extract an increasing amount of resources from a finite pool of resources available to our technology.

I'm not just talking about oil here, even an unlimited amount of energy available from some free energy technology wouldn't solve this one because there are so many substances, copper, uranium, rare earth elements, food, wood and so on, that are finite and peaking in their extraction rates. Any civilisation dependant on ANY finite and dwindling resource is doomed to collapse sooner or later, the question was only and simply one of when.

This collapse is still unfolding and no amount of gold regardless of how large will replace ANY of those critical dwindling resources.

So the question becomes "is a technological civilisation possible that is not dependant on a depleting resource?" The answer to that question is ultimately what will decide what the future looks like. If we don't find an answer we will be going back to the stone age at rather less than 10% of our current population levels. Without that question being addressed all this is nothing but meaningless posturing.

modwiz
14th January 2012, 13:49
I feel good things in the ether, despite dubious signatures and DW talking about reforming the Fed instead of disbanding it and giving the money management to congress and the treasury, after we re-form them. I am not going to nit pick a blessing. Gratitude is a powerful positive enforcing energy. Too much poop on this parade, IMO.

Billy
14th January 2012, 14:24
I just find out your thread and opend David's post at 11:11:)

Did you also notice that David posted the article on QUOTE: Written by David Wilcock Friday, 13 January 2012 13:13 :whistle:

Taurean
14th January 2012, 15:47
If it looks like a Zionist, talks like a Zionist and walks like a Zionist, it's probably a ......................?

DreamsInDigital
14th January 2012, 17:28
I can't even get onto it to read the blog. So I guess I'll have to wait until someone monday post an mirror link. Or the traffic dies down.

jackovesk
14th January 2012, 18:08
I feel good things in the ether, despite dubious signatures and DW talking about reforming the Fed instead of disbanding it and giving the money management to congress and the treasury, after we re-form them. I am not going to nit pick a blessing. Gratitude is a powerful positive enforcing energy. Too much poop on this parade, IMO.

I feel good things in the ether...

Agreed,

That's the whole point...

Your own 'Knowing' is boundlessly more 'Powerful' than following some Gurus - Gobble-de-Gook..!

I just wish more understood this...

Kristo
14th January 2012, 18:13
Finally! Excited to read but will have to wait for when I can give it my undivided attention (and have the stomach to ignore his egoic comments ;). ) Excited as I respect David & enjoy him connecting the dots....

Rahkyt
14th January 2012, 18:27
So the question becomes "is a technological civilisation possible that is not dependant on a depleting resource?" The answer to that question is ultimately what will decide what the future looks like. If we don't find an answer we will be going back to the stone age at rather less than 10% of our current population levels. Without that question being addressed all this is nothing but meaningless posturing.

Great points. I used to love sci-fi before I knew it was real-fi. What was always a constant was that the hi tech civilizations based upon material resources had to continually expand to fill those resource needs. Any future that we may have along these lines will be expressed in that manner as we eventually move out to mine the asteroid belt and other planets for their resources in this solar system and then beyond. It's the disutopian vision of science that accompanies a consumption-based worldview. Until that weltanshau is replaced with a more sustainable mode of BEing we will be controlled pyramidally in the same manner that is representative of the paradigm. Hierarchical, dichotomous, compartmentalized. We'll continue to be led by psychopaths, abused as a world population, there will remain the haves versus the have nots, the knowing and the unknowing. Perhaps this is a mandatory stage of development that is necesssary for us to come to the realization that, in order to inherit the stars, we have to come to some real sense of compassion not only for people, but for animals and the environment. It is only by doing so that we can move past it and those "free-energy" sources that are already out there can take us to that next level in a manner that will not result in continuing destruction of ourselves and whatever environs we may find ourselves in.

Carmody
14th January 2012, 19:54
Just finished reading the article and I know 99% is correct from multiple other sources but there's one glaring error.

He says the current system is failing because of opposition by this group of nations he keeps going on about, it's not. I've known since 2003 that it would start collapsing during the 2006-2008 period and the reason is physical and quite straight forward although you will always come across a multitude of poorly informed people who will deny it.

Money created at interest requires growth in the physical economy to pay off the interest and thus continue the system. Perpetual growth within a finite system is a physical impossibility, this collapse was baked into the cake when the financial system was created. In 2002-2003 it began to be apparent just when that growth would end due to the physical problem of continuing to extract an increasing amount of resources from a finite pool of resources available to our technology.

I'm not just talking about oil here, even an unlimited amount of energy available from some free energy technology wouldn't solve this one because there are so many substances, copper, uranium, rare earth elements, food, wood and so on, that are finite and peaking in their extraction rates. Any civilisation dependant on ANY finite and dwindling resource is doomed to collapse sooner or later, the question was only and simply one of when.

This collapse is still unfolding and no amount of gold regardless of how large will replace ANY of those critical dwindling resources.

A general note to address a specific point of mentality and 'knowing' (as evolution in a point in change/time/history):

Free energy, transmutation of materials, and full dimensional knowledge (in the 3d knowing sense) will all happen/begin/initiate --- at the same time.

No substance will be beyond reach, with any given seed material or 'complex resonant knot of dimensional confluence' as a starting point. I mean there are some barriers to manipulation, yes, but not in any way that defeats the potential for all resource and material issues to disappear in their entirety.

There are some things you don't know regarding the science or corners you are not mentally 'peeking around', at this time, regarding your knowledge of said processes and situations.

Thus most people's ideas and projections into future manifestation and potential, end up being off in ways you don't understand -precisely my point, here.

The other part is that the answer for the vast majority MUST INHERENTLY BE a complete (regarding conscious states) unknown..for if they did understand..it would be here already.

Until there is a large enough group of people on the globe who understand where this is going and can help 'seed' the basic energetic premise into being (100th monkey effect but with respect to actual 3d reality formation-I'm not kidding), the release of these technologies will NOT take place. Everyone is likely in agreement to that. One does NOT hand lit sticks of dynamite to children living a 'lord of the flies' type existence.

For example, if you (generalizing into the 'all'--individually) are handed a technology that requires NO psychological or spiritual development to utilize that is different from you current state of mind--that is a complete and total disaster, which would register on a global scale in a matter of a decade or less. If we last that long.

At the same time, we have a low awareness group of animalistic beings who are cavorting about in a world of excess, violence and morbidity....and those people are pretentious within their resolution that they are somehow our 'leaders'. Well, we allowed them to parasitically rise to that bloodsucking (non service, non sharing) position on our overall bodies. Get rid of them-----FIRST.

If we go bad, then they might get their day of living their lives to the point of full fruition. Our going bad, at this time, simply requires that we do the same nothing to rectify our predicament that we have been indulging in for the past number of years.

Basically, no dessert until you finish eating your veggies.

joedjemal
14th January 2012, 20:39

A general note to address a specific point of mentality and 'knowing' (as evolution in a point in change/time/history):

Free energy, transmutation of materials, and full dimensional knowledge (in the 3d knowing sense) will all happen/begin/initiate --- at the same time.

No substance will be beyond reach, with any given seed material or 'complex resonant knot of dimensional confluence' as a starting point. I mean there are some barriers to manipulation, yes, but not in any way that defeats the potential for all resource and material issues to disappear in their entirety.

There are some things you don't know regarding the science or corners you are not mentally 'peeking around', at this time, regarding your knowledge of said processes and situations.

Thus most people's ideas and projections into future manifestation and potential, end up being off in ways you don't understand -precisely my point, here.

The other part is that the answer for the vast majority MUST INHERENTLY BE a complete (regarding conscious states) unknown..for if they did understand..it would be here already.

Until there is a large enough group of people on the globe who understand where this is going and can help 'seed' the basic energetic premise into being (100th monkey effect but with respect to actual 3d reality formation-I'm not kidding), the release of these technologies will NOT take place. Everyone is likely in agreement to that. One does NOT hand lit sticks of dynamite to children living a 'lord of the flies' type existence.

For example, if you (generalizing into the 'all'--individually) are handed a technology that requires NO psychological or spiritual development to utilize that is different from you current state of mind--that is a complete and total disaster, which would register on a global scale in a matter of a decade or less. If we last that long.

At the same time, we have a low awareness group of animalistic beings who are cavorting about in a world of excess, violence and morbidity....and those people are pretentious within their resolution that they are somehow our 'leaders'. Well, we allowed them to parasitically rise to that bloodsucking (non service, non sharing) position on our overall bodies. Get rid of them-----FIRST.

If we go bad, then they might get their day of living their lives to the point of full fruition. Our going bad, at this time, simply requires that we do the same nothing to rectify our predicament that we have been indulging in for the past number of years.

Basically, no dessert until you finish eating your veggies.

How do you know this Carmody? I know the spiritual is real, I interact with it all the time but it's subtle. It works through probability from my own experience. Yes, it can be amazing, shifting clouds into shapes, creating incredible chains of synchronicity, even bunging me the odd windfall when things get tough but it always follows the rules. I've never seen a plate of food or a glass of water materialise out of thin air, you have to go and get it. Where is this magical technology going to come from in enough time to deal with the existing problems?

I must admit I really do hope some magical thing happens to sort it all out but right now I can't see how it can happen unless all the rules change.

Carmody
14th January 2012, 20:57
Where is this magical technology going to come from in enough time to deal with the existing problems?

I must admit I really do hope some magical thing happens to sort it all out but right now I can't see how it can happen unless all the rules change.

Harmonics, delta, translational doorways .....and polarities. After that, it is relatively... academic.

You are a fish in water but only realizing one layer of the water, not all of them.

Your sensory system is only tuned to the one layer, regarding consciousness. Limited reality view. seriously. Mechanistically speaking, you are limited in your capacity to view and encompass, and thus manipulate and utilize.

http://bostonist.com/attachments/boston_joel/blinders.jpg

Utilizing free energy from a limited worldview and limited connectivity, is like trying to leverage/control/gate/shift..... a pen that is constantly writing and moving...to manipulate said writing 'in the act' of the writing itself... to manipulate it from the single point of interface where the pen meets the paper.

There is a whole lot of capacity to get it wrong, to make a total mess of and in the realization of the entire process - including the extended aspects of multiple points motion and drive, with all that mass and energy in the pen, the ink, the result of said motions (writing) and the paper..and the drive of the pen itself.

joedjemal
14th January 2012, 21:19
Where is this magical technology going to come from in enough time to deal with the existing problems?

Harmonics, delta, translational doorways .....and polarities. After that, it is relatively... academic.

You are a fish in water but only realizing one layer of the water, not all of them.

Your sensory system is only tuned to the one layer, regarding consciousness. Limited reality view. seriously. Mechanistically speaking, you are limited in your capacity to view and encompass, and thus manipulate and utilize.

http://bostonist.com/attachments/boston_joel/blinders.jpg

Utilizing free energy from a limited worldview and limited connectivity, is like trying to leverage/control/gate/shift..... a pen that is constantly writing and moving...to manipulate said writing 'in the act' of the writing itself... to manipulate it from the single point of interface where the pen meets the paper.

There is a whole lot of capacity to get it wrong, to make a total mess of and in the realization of the entire process - including the extended aspects of multiple points motion and drive, with all that mass and energy in the pen, the ink, the result of said motions (writing) and the paper..and the drive of the pen itself.

My inner world is rich, i see qi, i can see the colours. I see shadow realities behind this one all the time but they're all shadows.

How do you translate this set of images and shadows into a doorway? And what's delta? In maths it means a change in a value. And how is any of this going to help my family and friends while things fall to pieces here in this stubborn reality?

Throwing jargon around doesn't address the issue unless you give me references and a pathway there. (And i already meditate daily and care deeply)

14th January 2012, 21:24
I have just completed reading the article, though of course there is still more to come, namely the Keenan and Scott testimonies. It lines up with what I know and there were many details I wasn't aware of also.

The part which stuck out to me in particular was that of the psychical practices of those I've taken to calling the 'non-innocents'. The practices they have taught their children through the ages through very negative means...

Through my experience I know that only those who are working in harmony with the will of the Infinite are able to fully realize and utilize their psychical tool-sets. When utilized for negative means, those abilities only lead to self-destruction in the end. It is terribly sad what has been forced upon children within the culture of the non-innocents.

In my journeying, psychically, I have encountered and 'dealt with' a few of the psychically 'trained' non-innocent, not the children mind you [I truly hope for their own sake that they will be freed along with many of those who wish to escape from what they have been trapped within, otherwise their futures do not look so good, as the non-innocents are 'scheduled for erasure' so to speak, but please do not take my word for it... if you do not believe me, that is perfectly alright, it is not necessary]. In any case, what I have encountered with the few I did encounter psychically, their abilities are unsurprisingly and dismally weak. This is unsurprising because they are not using their skills for good and thus not in harmony with the Infinite. That is just how things work in those realms. If you do not take the Infinite seriously, it does not take you seriously, and has no problem with feeding you your own toxic tail if you are a non-innocent seeking to cause great harm upon others.

David is absolutely correct when he says that it is indeed the collective, coherent, focused will of the people of this world which shall determine the end result and also how quickly and efficiently the cleansing shall come about. This is why I am so very glad that the Occupy movement has spread so vastly and fluidly over the past few months. There shall be no way for the non-innocents to infiltrate it now. It is much too big for them to even comprehend.

The non-innocents did not even have the foresight to see something of this magnitude occurring. This is what I mean by taking the Infinite seriously and listening to it. They did not and thus they are beginning to reap what they have sewn. If something essential to people is suppressed than the Infinite shall find a way in which it shall be known to all and it shall breach the surface in such a way that is unstoppable.

I feel tremendously optimistic about the next few years and look forward to watching the unstoppable unveiling unfold, and to aid in its continued strengthening. There are always bumps in the road, but before long those bumps will smooth out. Listen to the Infinite, listen to yourselves and each other, care for each other, friends, family, etc, trust your intuition and know what it is telling you and guiding you to do and you shall be alright :)

It is a long overdue 'so-long' to the non-innocents of which we are all participating in now:wizard: [I really like this 'you shall not pass!' icon ;]

Erich
15th January 2012, 00:33
"Your sensory system is only tuned to the one layer, regarding consciousness. Limited reality view. seriously. Mechanistically speaking, you are limited in your capacity to view and encompass, and thus manipulate and utilize."

You describe a problem with no solution?

createnjoy
15th January 2012, 01:08
What a tremendous gift David has shared with us all. Thank you so much!!

derek
15th January 2012, 05:23
Did anyone see this? WOW!!!! MASSIVE amount of pictures, documents and articles backing up everything Fulford and David have been saying. It was what "Hutz" showed David shortly before he was killed

http://upintelligence.multiply.com/

http://s7.postimage.org/6nkaf1gs7/05_MAR99_Halim_Darma_Kusuma_with_UBS_High_Value_A. jpg (http://postimage.org/image/6nkaf1gs7/)

http://s7.postimage.org/c094t64on/10_SEP04_U_S_Federal_Reserve_Note_Bonds_Seized_I.j pg (http://postimage.org/image/c094t64on/)

http://s7.postimage.org/ceagsros7/22_MAY03_US_Marine_Colonel_holds_1_seized_Iraq_60. jpg (http://postimage.org/image/ceagsros7/)

http://s7.postimage.org/vks99ounr/1934_U_S_Treasury_Bonds_boxes_dual_side_inscrip.jp g (http://postimage.org/image/vks99ounr/)

1934 federal reserve bond cases

http://s7.postimage.org/5dr2dqcdz/1934_US_FRB_cases_photo_1_on_22_JAN10_courtesy_An. jpg (http://postimage.org/image/5dr2dqcdz/)

http://s7.postimage.org/c5hhgl1dj/Durham_International_Ltd_a_Holding_Trust_Pg_1_Gr.j pg (http://postimage.org/image/c5hhgl1dj/)

http://s7.postimage.org/4s23hmhbr/Germany_World_War_II_Reichsbank_gold_bullion_in.jp g (http://postimage.org/image/4s23hmhbr/)

http://s7.postimage.org/vtptzm7g7/UBS_Bullion_Account_Ownership_Data_for_Soekarno.jp g (http://postimage.org/image/vtptzm7g7/)

Here is Keith F. Scott a colleague of Neil Keenan and a major source of Ben Fulford and now David Wilcock holding a "Consolidated Credit Bank Ltd certificate claiming billions"

http://s17.postimage.org/tfh5phtln/03_MAR06_Keith_Francis_Scott_of_Consolidated_Cred. jpg (http://postimage.org/image/tfh5phtln/)

Arrowwind
15th January 2012, 05:31

Yes, exactly. this is why every word and every deed we live and breath must be about sustainablitliy.
How are you all going to create this in your world?

EnergyGardener
15th January 2012, 06:31
This reflects the symptoms of the problem with the human operators and their secret associations. Yet while they run day-to-day operations and appear to run all governments, they do not make the major decisions.

EnergyGardener
15th January 2012, 06:43

Yes there is a lot of info that most of us here already know about ...

I thought there would be further information with regard to the 'Gold' in the phiilipines ... and how and when the funds would be released ... ect...for humanity's sake ... !

viking

Viking,

I believe if you look into their real religion, you will realize that the participation of the Vatican, all references to Christianity and good intentions, are completely a ruse, as I believe, is the fund. Their intentions, if there are any saved funds, shall only be for malevolent purposes and total world control, utilizing "Revelations" as their script.

onawah
15th January 2012, 07:40
It's a good compilation of historical info and under-the-radar current events, but from my perspective, this was something we knew was going to come about sooner or later, as has been predicted for years now by many sources; we just didn't know the details.
For me the news I am still waiting to hear is further confirmation of DUMBs being disabled with the help of benevolent ETs.
I'm sure I just sound like a broken record, but for me, that would really be the bigger news story!
DW promised that he was going to provide that some weeks ago, but since he still has not posted it, I can only wonder if there is really any CONCLUSIVE evidence or if it was just disinfo.
As far as I know, nothing further has surfaced to prove or disprove the original reports, and that seems to indicate it was disinfo, since there would surely have been much more evidence and repercussions being reported by now from various sources, as the claims, if true, were simply too huge to ignore or hide for long.

jackovesk
15th January 2012, 07:51
It's a good compilation of historical info and under-the-radar current events, but from my perspective, this was something we knew was going to come about sooner or later, as has been predicted for years now by many sources; we just didn't know the details.
For me the news I am still waiting to hear is further confirmation of DUMBs being disabled with the help of benevolent ETs.
I'm sure I just sound like a broken record, but for me, that would really be the bigger news story!
DW promised that he was going to provide that some weeks ago, but since he still has not posted it, I can only wonder if there is really any CONCLUSIVE evidence or if it was just disinfo.
As far as I know, nothing further has surfaced to prove or disprove the original reports, and that seems to indicate it was disinfo, since there would surely have been much more evidence and repercussions being reported by now from various sources, as the claims, if true, were simply too huge to ignore or hide for long.

If I were a betting Man, I would say Dis-Info...

DW's sources are about as reliable as Ben Fulford's Ninjas, when it comes to the real 'Truth'...

You've been played my friend...

DW should stick to the 'Blue Rinse Set' and should stay well away from real investigative journalism..!

onawah
15th January 2012, 08:22
You could be right, Jackovesk, but my other reason for wanting DW to come through with this info as promised is so that we might have a good opportunity to discover CONCLUSIVELY if he really IS being fed disinfo.
Because if he is, it would certainly be a good thing if he and everyone else would KNOW IT it so we can all stop devoting so much attention and energy to it.

jackovesk
15th January 2012, 08:52
You could be right, Jackovesk, but my other reason for wanting DW to come through with this info as promised is so that we might have a good opportunity to discover CONCLUSIVELY if he really IS being fed disinfo.
Because if he is, it would certainly be a good thing if he and everyone else would KNOW IT it so we can all stop devoting so much attention and energy to it.

Exactly..!

:bump:

Unfortunately, people like DW & BF will string you along for all their worth...

Which will only lead to 'Massive Dissapointment' if you find out that you've been 'Lied To' all this time..!

I personally 'Don't Know' if either of them are telling us the 'Truth'..?

But I will tell you just (1) thing...

I have never been a 'Follower' and 'Never Will'..!

I will always rely on my own 'Research & Knowing' and will never give my own 'Truth' away to Suedo Gurus..!

My Commonsense tells me, they are both (FULL of DISINFO) and if proven Wrong..?

I will gladly set-up a 'Dunk Jackovesk' Thread, where ever 'Single Member' here can take a 'Free Swipe' at me and Hell, I'll I will even join in with you all aswell..!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnVWtmdtuqs

You all know in your 'Heart of Hearts' / Intuition / Knowing that something (IS NOT RIGHT) with this BS Gold Story or at the 'Very Least' for 'Crying Out Loud' start asking some 'Tough Questions' instead of blindlessly following these 2 Fools..!

PS - This does not include DW's previous Spiritual Work, just the bogus (130/142..?) Country Alliance 'Gold Rush' story..!

For 'The Love of God' it aint gonna make 1 iota of difference if the PTW OWO Power Structure remains in place, anyway..!

The only way they will be defeated is by a 'Mass Consciousnes Awakening & Mind-Shift', please save you own individual 'Power Of Change/Intention' and concentrate/focus on that..!

Please start using your own 'Discernment' instead of acting like 'New Age' Sheeple..!

No wonder some members are leaving Avalon..!

joedjemal
15th January 2012, 09:21

Yes, exactly. this is why every word and every deed we live and breath must be about sustainablitliy.

I live in a wikiup on a permaculture farm and grow much of my own food and all the veg for the community here. I get my firewood from chestnut coppice and water from our well. I use solar power for my light and my chargers. It's not perfect yet i still drive a couple of times a week and use power tools but we're looking at getting horses. I'm doing my permaculture diploma so i can teach, i spent most of my adult life on environmental activism building tree houses and digging tunnels to defend forests we won a few too, that's how i encountered the fey, they used to come to our parties in the woods. I do what i can although i have health issues and live on benefits. My whole adult life has been about trying to do something about this. Most people out there would consider me a loser though because i dumped a career in computing to do this.

EnergyGardener
15th January 2012, 14:55

I live in a wikiup on a permaculture farm and grow much of my own food and all the veg for the community here. I get my firewood from chestnut coppice and water from our well. I use solar power for my light and my chargers. It's not perfect yet i still drive a couple of times a week and use power tools but we're looking at getting horses. I'm doing my permaculture diploma so i can teach, i spent most of my adult life on environmental activism building tree houses and digging tunnels to defend forests we won a few too, that's how i encountered the fey, they used to come to our parties in the woods. I do what i can although i have health issues and live on benefits. My whole adult life has been about trying to do something about this. Most people out there would consider me a loser though because i dumped a career in computing to do this.

joedjemal,

Quite the contrary. Your self-sustained lifestyle and home are one of the objectives of those that know, at least in the short term for power outages.

Among the many other answers that I am looking for in the longer term: what is reality on the pole shift, earthquakes, volcanic activity, tsunamis / floods with regard to self-sustained communities with optimum geography and elevation?

Your computer skills will be much needed, regardless of your career change.

Cheers,

modwiz
15th January 2012, 15:32

Exactly..!

Which will only lead to 'Massive Dissapointment' if you find out that you've been 'Lied To' all this time..!

I will always rely on my own 'Research & Knowing' and will never give my own 'Truth' away to Suedo Gurus..!

I will gladly set-up a 'Dunk Jackovesk' Thread, where ever 'Single Member' here can take a 'Free Swipe' at me and Hell, I'll I will even join in with you all aswell..!

You all know in your 'Heart of Hearts' / Intuition / Knowing that something (IS NOT RIGHT) with this BS Gold Story or at the 'Very Least' for 'Crying Out Loud' start asking some 'Tough Questions' instead of blindlessly following these 2 Fools..!

PS - This does not include DW's previous Spiritual Work, just the bogus (130/142..?) Country Alliance 'Gold Rush' story..!

For 'The Love of God' it aint gonna make 1 iota of difference if the PTW OWO Power Structure remains in place, anyway..!

The only way they will be defeated is by a 'Mass Consciousnes Awakening & Mind-Shift', please save you own individual 'Power Of Change/Intention' and concentrate/focus on that..!

Please start using your own 'Discernment' instead of acting like 'New Age' Sheeple..!

So, what do you think is the payoff for them? They have to be considered separately because I do believe they would have different goals if duplicity and conning are ,in fact, a part of their strategy with this story.

I am willing to state on this thread that they may have some facts incorrect that could end up misleading. I do not believe there is intent to deceive or mislead, however. There is no con.

Of course I could be wrong, but as a person and not a politician I find no need to equivocate. No need for dunking platforms either. We speak our truth and all will be revealed. As long as we do not seek to mislead there is no dishonor in being wrong.

joedjemal
15th January 2012, 15:35

joedjemal,

Quite the contrary. Your self-sustained lifestyle and home are one of the objectives of those that know, at least in the short term for power outages.

Among the many other answers that I am looking for in the longer term: what is reality on the pole shift, earthquakes, volcanic activity, tsunamis / floods with regard to self-sustained communities with optimum geography and elevation?

Your computer skills will be much needed, regardless of your career change.

Cheers,

I'm not that worried about the pole flip, the magnetic record in the rocks shows it's happened hundreds of times before and it takes quite a long time to complete. Life on Earth has survived it many times before and I expect it will again, if you're worried about increased geophysical activity I'd say avoid crustal boundaries and low lying coastal lands but the real danger we face is cascading systems failure when unsustainability finally becomes fully manifest. The biggest danger is unprepared other people. I've been trying to prepare for that within the area i live in by growing a large excess of heritage seeds. In some things i have enough for everyone within moderately easy walking distance.

The other potentially large danger is the last gasp war they're trying to start although I suspect they'll soon be too busy with more immediate problems than trying to prosecute that. Modern warfare requires a large sophisticated industrial base and that will be gone soon.

joedjemal
15th January 2012, 15:41

Exactly..!

So, what do you think is the payoff for them? They have to be considered separately because I do believe they would have different goals if duplicity and conning are ,in fact, a part of their strategy with this story.

I am willing to state on this thread that they may have some facts incorrect that could end up misleading. I do not believe there is intent to deceive or mislead, however. There is no con.

Of course I could be wrong, but as a person and not a politician I find no need to equivocate. No need for dunking platforms either. We speak our truth and all will be revealed. As long as we do not seek to mislead there is no dishonor in being wrong.

I think the payoff for the people behind the disinfo is that it will prevent a lot of people from physically preparing than otherwise would, same goes for the alien stuff. Makes for a faster and more thorough dieoff which would be happening anyway. All the behaviour i see from the elite at the moment reflects this. All the main propaganda ideas are about letting someone else solve the problem.

onawah
15th January 2012, 17:04
I don't think DW and BF are cons, and I believe at least some of their info must be true.
They aren't stupid and I don't think they are dishonest either, but certainly they could be misled.
Both work hard, take risks and provide plenty of their info for free, so I don't think fame or fortune is their only motivation either.

The modus operandi of disinfo agents, as we know, is to give partial truths to make the disinfo seem plausible.
That is designed to throw those less knowledgeable of their tactics off the trail of the truth.
It might work for "sheeple" or "followers" but it won't work for everyone.
And just because someone might be following a trail of information doesn't mean they are "followers".

There has been SOME evidence that SOME of what both DW and BF are saying about DUMBs and the financial situation may be true.
What remains, as far as I am concerned, is to sort out the truth from the disinfo.
And it would certainly streamline the process if both of them could figure out which of their sources are providing disinfo.

Both have undoubtedly amassed quite a lineup of sources by now and that is why I continue to pay attention.
Look at the people that DW has been rubbing elbows with over the years on the Conference circuit, and he has said some of those people are his sources.
It may be that he and BF are among the few taking the risk to get the info out, and for that reason, they deserve some respect.
At least, until proven guilty of being deceived or of being deceivers.
Bill Ryan, who is certainly knowledgeable in this arena, has not accused them of being hoaxers, just of being misled.
And again, their sources can't ALL be misleading them, so the question remains, what parts are true?

percival tyro
15th January 2012, 17:18
We'll need to keep a close eye on the Knesset. See which ones are packing there suitcases for the USA.

percival tyro
15th January 2012, 17:27
Joedjemal. You are no loser. You are a leader with a good heart.

jackovesk
15th January 2012, 17:34
I think the payoff for the people behind the disinfo is that it will prevent a lot of people from physically preparing than otherwise would, same goes for the alien stuff. Makes for a faster and more thorough dieoff which would be happening anyway. All the behaviour i see from the elite at the moment reflects this. All the main propaganda ideas are about letting someone else solve the problem.

Part there of, with so many wholes in both DW & BF's stories the 'Smoke Signals' are coming thick & fast..!

http://i41.tinypic.com/2dkee04.gif

gripreaper
15th January 2012, 18:23
The paradigm and context from which the whole scenario is being viewed is becoming irrelevant. To spend hours discussing who these nefarious psychopaths are and how they came to power, and then who has the gold, who stole it, where is it hidden, and how the existing system can be used to bring forth a new paradigm, is looking in the rear view mirror. Although it is a good history lesson, it does not prepare one for the transition which we are facing.

A system based on scarcity and control of resources, through the metering of these resources with an antiquated monetary weights and measures system controlled by a few, perpetuates the problem, and resetting any type of system which does not redress these basic fundamental flaws cannot succeed.

Although the existing fiat monetary system is unsustainable and is collapsing, these nefarious elite will not go quietly into the night. To say that ET’s disabled nuclear warheads, the D.U.M.B.s were destroyed, and Fulford’s ninjas will come to the rescue, does not stimulate a debate as to what this new paradigm would look like, or motivate the larger populace to action, or address the tools which are necessary to weather the transition.

Negotiating with psychopaths will not work, and neither will bringing them into their own courts. These elite control the entire legal system, so discussing a lawsuit which is in the wrong jurisdiction, and forcing these psychopaths in front of a tribunal, will only make them more insane and cause them to do stupid things. Psychopaths have no feelings, and they see no separation between themselves and the world. The world is just an extension of self, and no action is beyond their scope, as they have proven through the centuries.

Debating whether the energetic matrix of the quantum field has been manipulated by Luciferian occult practices and should be in opposition with the Adonay, is a context viewed within dualism, and has been polarized to the extremes of both under a divisive belief system pervasive since the fall of Atlantis. All energies in the matrix are neither good nor evil, unless they are used in their polarized separated state. In unity consciousness, which I think is the context from which we need to view a new paradigm, does not create divisiveness and polarized states, with archetypes and judgments, but recognizes the misuse of these energies and seeks to reunite them into wholeness.

Others have pointed this out in this thread, the context from which we need to view and manifest, is with an internal spiritual foundation, which incorporates all aspects of the energetic field of consciousness, and from that viewpoint the new paradigm can emerge. This new age (I hate to use that term) is no longer the age of guru’s and saviors, but is the age of self determinism and self responsibility, with empathy and compassion. From that vantage point we will be able to see the collective dream on the horizon, and the discourse can begin to move in that direction.

The question then becomes, what does this new world look like, and what steps can each of us do to facilitate the transition?

onawah
15th January 2012, 19:19
While I agree with much of what you say, Gripreaper, TIME is of the essence right now with so many critical environmental (among other) issues on the planet , and if benevolent space brothers are taking a more active role in guiding and helping us to dismantle the psychopaths' plans, that would be a source of inspiration and hope for many people, myself included.
The idea that ET assistance would instead encourage dependency and passivity doesn't make sense to me.
The more I feel we are on our way to a safer, more sustainable world for all, the more I feel inspired to go out there and help make it so.
Help and cooperation in time of genuine need is a basic part of the unity consciousness we need to build more on; it's synergistic energy, and the more we have of it, the easier it will be to create more, whether it's from ETs or White Hats or ordinary awakening people.
And the sooner such factions will be able to deeply infiltrate the legal and other systems, so that they CAN be used in the way they should be.
Being able to trust and receive and keep an open mind are important in a healthy psychology.
There may be as yet undreamt of solutions to the seemingly impossible problems we still are facing.
I hope to see more communities like Damanhur springing up around the world.
I love their wholistic approach and the way they are working with their neighbors to create more sustainable community from the ground up, but with spirituality as their base.

Patrikas
15th January 2012, 19:31
Like many ,i have followed the BF threads,.. then DW & BF info, and even more recent similar info ........
The story read well ..., and if it indeed is true ,then ,... those behind it having good intent and coming from a kindness perspective .would, to me mean ..,that those that have power are prepared to use it well ,...for the benefit of all here on this earth ,.......meaning ...,"all consciousness on this earth"... not just the human race....

It would be sending a message by taking correcting action in the physical, and would be seen and heard and the reaction would at once be on its way .......

Change is the biggest issue here on planet earth ,...and its is happening in many realms wether we are aware of it or not ..
Its always good to be prepared for physical changes ,..they are always happening as a result of what has already happened or occurred and gone down in the etheric,...

And while its certainly not a perfect world yet ,...this earth .., and all upon her will be spiritual.... in the physical, ...This is a done deal in the etheric, "meaning on a soul level" and it is manifesting in creators time and earths way .. in the physical

Ascension is a process that none fully know here in the physical , even for those that are in it,... and "consciously" walking their purpose....But it is known ...by those that are implementing it .., in the highest realms...,at the highest levels

We, imo.. are each here to do our part in the bigger plan and this cannot be achieved by being conscious in the physical only.....it must be by being spiritual...., in the physical , and not being "distracted" by all the distractions....."to know who we are and why we are here"
or at least take certain steps along these lines by action on our own "eg"......." work on self" or ..."inner work".......

To be prepared physically for change is one thing ........to be prepared both physically and spiritually , for what is coming ,,, is another thing entirely, .....stay well

joedjemal
15th January 2012, 19:36
The paradigm and context from which the whole scenario is being viewed is becoming irrelevant. To spend hours discussing who these nefarious psychopaths are and how they came to power, and then who has the gold, who stole it, where is it hidden, and how the existing system can be used to bring forth a new paradigm, is looking in the rear view mirror. Although it is a good history lesson, it does not prepare one for the transition which we are facing.

A system based on scarcity and control of resources, through the metering of these resources with an antiquated monetary weights and measures system controlled by a few, perpetuates the problem, and resetting any type of system which does not redress these basic fundamental flaws cannot succeed.

Although the existing fiat monetary system is unsustainable and is collapsing, these nefarious elite will not go quietly into the night. To say that ET’s disabled nuclear warheads, the D.U.M.B.s were destroyed, and Fulford’s ninjas will come to the rescue, does not stimulate a debate as to what this new paradigm would look like, or motivate the larger populace to action, or address the tools which are necessary to weather the transition.

Negotiating with psychopaths will not work, and neither will bringing them into their own courts. These elite control the entire legal system, so discussing a lawsuit which is in the wrong jurisdiction, and forcing these psychopaths in front of a tribunal, will only make them more insane and cause them to do stupid things. Psychopaths have no feelings, and they see no separation between themselves and the world. The world is just an extension of self, and no action is beyond their scope, as they have proven through the centuries.

Debating whether the energetic matrix of the quantum field has been manipulated by Luciferian occult practices and should be in opposition with the Adonay, is a context viewed within dualism, and has been polarized to the extremes of both under a divisive belief system pervasive since the fall of Atlantis. All energies in the matrix are neither good nor evil, unless they are used in their polarized separated state. In unity consciousness, which I think is the context from which we need to view a new paradigm, does not create divisiveness and polarized states, with archetypes and judgments, but recognizes the misuse of these energies and seeks to reunite them into wholeness.

Others have pointed this out in this thread, the context from which we need to view and manifest, is with an internal spiritual foundation, which incorporates all aspects of the energetic field of consciousness, and from that viewpoint the new paradigm can emerge. This new age (I hate to use that term) is no longer the age of guru’s and saviors, but is the age of self determinism and self responsibility, with empathy and compassion. From that vantage point we will be able to see the collective dream on the horizon, and the discourse can begin to move in that direction.

The question then becomes, what does this new world look like, and what steps can each of us do to facilitate the transition?

Absolutely.. I started with a garden, if you can't get land learn all the local edible plants and guerrilla garden. If there's an elderly person with a garden offer to share the produce if they let you put in a veg plot. The more food that's growing in any area the more resillent that area will be. But it takes time to learn. Containers are wonderful for growing veg and you lose the competition from weeds and many pests but they need more watering. The smallest thing like a few pepper plants on a windowsil can get you started. Go and join a gardening club they'll have resources to share.

The only true way out is to become independant of the existing system.

You're going to need a tribe.

joedjemal
15th January 2012, 19:39
While I agree with much of what you say, Gripreaper, TIME is of the essence right now with so many critical environmental (among other) issues on the planet , and if benevolent space brothers are taking a more active role in guiding and helping us to dismantle the psychopaths' plans, that would be a source of inspiration and hope for many people, myself included.
The idea that ET assistance would instead encourage dependency and passivity doesn't make sense to me.
The more I feel we are on our way to a safer, more sustainable world for all, the more I feel inspired to go out there and help make it so.
Help and cooperation in time of genuine need is a basic part of the unity consciousness we need to build more on; it's synergistic energy, and the more we have of it, the easier it will be to create more, whether it's from ETs or White Hats or ordinary awakening people.
And the sooner such factions will be able to deeply infiltrate the legal and other systems, so that they CAN be used in the way they should be.
Being able to trust and receive and keep an open mind are important in a healthy psychology.
There may be as yet undreamt of solutions to the seemingly impossible problems we still are facing.
I hope to see more communities like Damanhur springing up around the world.
I love their wholistic approach and the way they are working with their neighbors to create more sustainable community from the ground up, but with spirituality as their base.

But where is this help? It's collapsing right now.

etm567
15th January 2012, 19:58

You could be right. I'm not an economist, but it seems to me that it might be possible that all the booms and busts and bubbles and bursts have more to do with deliberate manipulation, to buy everything on the cheap, than on the natural limitations of a fiat currency. And remember, if the other story about all the gold is true, then in a way it was backed all the time.

Personally, I am not yet satisfied that we have gotten to the bottom of this story. And none of us believe this all just started in the 18th century, do we? What was going on before? It may be that the current version of the Illuminati was begun by the Rothschilds to wreak revenge on the rest of the world, but I'm not yet convinced. When was the Vatican corrupted? We know they are corrupt now. Most of us assume they always have been, at least since Constantine, even though there certainly have been sincerely good Popes, like the Smiling Pope, John Paul I, who was assassinated after a mere month in St. Peter's seat because he intended to toss all the Freemasons out of the Vatican.

I look forward to the next installment. And it looks to me as if Wilcock has indeed added to it since I read it. I wish he had just waited. I spent hours reading this yesterday, and now I have to go through it again to find out what was added to it? Sorry, David, I didn't reload it every ten minutes. Maybe by reading this thread I will find what I have missed.

etm567
15th January 2012, 20:06
'm doing my permaculture diploma so i can teach, i spent most of my adult life on environmental activism building tree houses and digging tunnels to defend forests we won a few too, that's how i encountered the fey, they used to come to our parties in the woods.

I for one would certainly love to hear about your encounters with the fey! :o

ETMm

modwiz
15th January 2012, 20:20
You could be right. I'm not an economist, but it seems to me that it might be possible that all the booms and busts and bubbles and bursts have more to do with deliberate manipulation, to buy everything on the cheap, than on the natural limitations of a fiat currency. And remember, if the other story about all the gold is true, then in a way it was backed all the time.

A lot more than possible, it is how it is and has been, at least since 1913 in USA.

etm567
15th January 2012, 20:28
...(and have the stomach to ignore his egoic comments ;). ) Excited as I respect David & enjoy him connecting the dots....

I read it. They are there, but I think there are a few less superlative adjectives than usual. :rolleyes:

joedjemal
15th January 2012, 20:30
'm doing my permaculture diploma so i can teach, i spent most of my adult life on environmental activism building tree houses and digging tunnels to defend forests we won a few too, that's how i encountered the fey, they used to come to our parties in the woods.

I for one would certainly love to hear about your encounters with the fey! :o

ETMm

There's not a lot I can say about my encounters with them, they didn't speak to me (they did to some of my friends) mostly they just teased me and lurked watching quite a lot. Little incidents over a period of months, always at night.

gripreaper
15th January 2012, 20:39

This is exactly what boom and bust cycles are designed to do, consolidate wealth into the hands of the few, and take it from the many. That is why I don't believe the elite banksters are on the ropes. They own and control everything. The idea being bandied about that they do not have control of the wealth of this planet is the part of the story I'm having trouble with.

Personally, I am not yet satisfied that we have gotten to the bottom of this story. And none of us believe this all just started in the 18th century, do we? What was going on before? It may be that the current version of the Illuminati was begun by the Rothschilds to wreak revenge on the rest of the world, but I'm not yet convinced. When was the Vatican corrupted? We know they are corrupt now. Most of us assume they always have been, at least since Constantine, even though there certainly have been sincerely good Popes, like the Smiling Pope, John Paul I, who was assassinated after a mere month in St. Peter's seat because he intended to toss all the Freemasons out of the Vatican

The story does start way before Rome and Constantine. It goes back to Egypt and Akenaten, and then further into Babylon, Sumeria, and then to South Africa, and the pre-deluge to Atlantis, Lemuria and Mu. This whole story includes alien intervention, genetic manipulation, nuclear holocausts, and the complete destruction of the planet Taimat (also called Marduk) which is now the asteroid belt, or circle of debris.

The main question to me is: Did we learn from the race memory of this destruction, or are we destined to repeat it? The elite sure know how deep this traumatic memory is imbedded in our very DNA, and they use it with abject precision to lead us around like lemmings. It's called fear.

createnjoy
15th January 2012, 20:44
Yes, stakeholders are terribly threatened. Yet, perhaps there is a way to plan for alternative ways of folks earning a living if they would be made obsolete by new inventions.

etm567
15th January 2012, 20:45

Part there of, with so many wholes in both DW & BF's stories the 'Smoke Signals' are coming thick & fast..!

Maybe you could point out the holes [not wholes] and contribute to the general level of knowledge instead of making ad hominem attacks?

createnjoy
15th January 2012, 20:46
The end of part 3 is quite readable as well.

etm567
15th January 2012, 20:54
;)
Like many i have followed the BF then DW and BF info and even more recent similar info ........the story read well and if it indeed is true ,and those behind it having good intent and coming from kindness perspective .would to me mean that those that have power are prepared to use it well for the benefit of all here on this earth ,meaning "all" not just the human race...., it would be sending a message by taking correcting action in the physical, and would be seen and heard and the reaction would at once be on its way .......change is the biggest issue here on planet earth and its is happening in many realms wether we are aware of it or not ..its always good to be prepared for physical changes they are always happening as a result of what has already happened and gone down in the etheric, and while its certainly not a perfect world yet this earth and all upon her will be spiritual.... in the physical, it is a done deal in the etheric and it is manifesting in creators time and earths way, ascension is a process that none fully know here in the physical , even those that are consciously in it and walking their purpose,but it is known by those that are implementing it in the highest realms, we imo are each here to implement our part in the bigger plan by being spiritual in the physical , and not being "distracted" by all the distractions.....to be prepared physically for change is one thing and being both spiritrually and physically prepared for what is coming another thing entirely, .....stay well

Forgive my rudeness, but I have ageing eyes. Is this all really meant to be one sentence? Maybe you like stream of consciousness, but it's really very difficult for some of us to read. So if you want people like me to read it (and maybe you really don't, maybe that's your point! :wink:), you have to break it up a little. Sorry if I offended, I didn't want to do that. But I can't read your post.

gripreaper
15th January 2012, 21:26
Well, David made the outlandish claim that all of the media outlets are owned and controlled by the same power structure, and I want you to see for yourself and decide for yourself if you believe this to be true! Whether you agree with the content or not, the message is clear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GME5nq_oSR4

Arrowwind
15th January 2012, 21:34

Thank you for being so forthcoming in your personal endeavor, joe.
I am working really hard at moving on to a similar path.
We must become the change we want to see.
We must become it through and through.
We must consciously awaken to the consciousness we cry for
and support one another in all ways to do so

I strongly recommend the movie "2012 - Time for Change."

Ba-ba-Ra
15th January 2012, 22:19
Regarding DW's "Big Release" mostly old stuff taken from other sources being regurgitated which IMO is typical of David ~ never mind his reminders of how many hours he spent working on this - poor baby.

On the other hand, for those who are not familiar with the history,it is a good, somewhat concise version to bring them up to sped. For the rest of us, more of the same.

Patrikas
15th January 2012, 23:10
;)
Like many i have followed the BF then DW and BF info and even more recent similar info ........the story read well and if it indeed is true ,and those behind it having good intent and coming from kindness perspective .would to me mean that those that have power are prepared to use it well for the benefit of all here on this earth ,meaning "all" not just the human race...., it would be sending a message by taking correcting action in the physical, and would be seen and heard and the reaction would at once be on its way .......change is the biggest issue here on planet earth and its is happening in many realms wether we are aware of it or not ..its always good to be prepared for physical changes they are always happening as a result of what has already happened and gone down in the etheric, and while its certainly not a perfect world yet this earth and all upon her will be spiritual.... in the physical, it is a done deal in the etheric and it is manifesting in creators time and earths way, ascension is a process that none fully know here in the physical , even those that are consciously in it and walking their purpose,but it is known by those that are implementing it in the highest realms, we imo are each here to implement our part in the bigger plan by being spiritual in the physical , and not being "distracted" by all the distractions.....to be prepared physically for change is one thing and being both spiritrually and physically prepared for what is coming another thing entirely, .....stay well

Forgive my rudeness, but I have ageing eyes. Is this all really meant to be one sentence? Maybe you like stream of consciousness, but it's really very difficult for some of us to read. So if you want people like me to read it (and maybe you really don't, maybe that's your point! :wink:), you have to break it up a little. Sorry if I offended, I didn't want to do that. But I can't read your post.
Nothing to to forgive .....it could be in big bright capitols with perfect punctuation ...........or just like it is ..........some would get it and some wouldnt at all .......;)

marielle
15th January 2012, 23:33
How do you know this Carmody? I know the spiritual is real, I interact with it all the time but it's subtle. It works through probability from my own experience. Yes, it can be amazing, shifting clouds into shapes, creating incredible chains of synchronicity, even bunging me the odd windfall when things get tough but it always follows the rules.

Who's rules? Who made these rules? This may not be what the author (Joe) was intending but that statement just caused my brain to do some somersaults.

My BF is an electrical engineer and after reading the Law of One, we started having discussions about Newtonian physics and if those "rules" are really the rules...he says they are his rules. But, I refuse to accept Newtonian physics as my rules for this reality. I'm not planning to jump off a bridge to prove Newton wrong but I refuse to put any limitations on the Creator. In my reality, anything is possible.

Love to all,
Marielle

joedjemal
15th January 2012, 23:58
How do you know this Carmody? I know the spiritual is real, I interact with it all the time but it's subtle. It works through probability from my own experience. Yes, it can be amazing, shifting clouds into shapes, creating incredible chains of synchronicity, even bunging me the odd windfall when things get tough but it always follows the rules.

Who's rules? Who made these rules? This may not be what the author (Joe) was intending but that statement just caused my brain to do some somersaults.

My BF is an electrical engineer and after reading the Law of One, we started having discussions about Newtonian physics and if those "rules" are really the rules...he says they are his rules. But, I refuse to accept Newtonian physics as my rules for this reality. I'm not planning to jump off a bridge to prove Newton wrong but I refuse to put any limitations on the Creator. In my reality, anything is possible.

Love to all,
Marielle

I wrote a long reply to this and my browser crashed and ate it so i'll try again. The rules are a heck of a lot more than Newton, in fact if anything it seems to all be information but it's consistent. There's a lot of room for manouver in there though, probability alone gives rise to a huge range of possible action. I watch the sychronicities happen every day but that doesn't mean that they don't follow rules. Phi is involved in a lot of living structures including us, pi is always involved in circles and spheres one plus one always equal two and if you jump off a bridge you will almost certainly fall BUT there's room there for a freak gust of wind to blow you back. There's room for intercession by consciousness but it will happen within the rules. Neither reason nor intuition are enough on their own but you must have both to see what's really there. Without those rules we couldn't exist.

lelmaleh
16th January 2012, 00:06
I guess I'm waiting to see if there are really going to arrests and if this is possible when "they" run/own so much. I think that this is true in it's essence even if details are faulty.

aranuk
16th January 2012, 00:24
I was looking forward to reading the Part III of the announcement of the century. What a disappointment to say the least. Everything he wrote was taken from other sources available to all. Why all the history about freemasonry? He announced last week that it was 131 HUGE PAGES long and he has never slept for a month...dadadaabloodyda. He kept us waiting and holding our breath for this revelation. Not a mention about the forged signatures on that document. He certainly didn't need or get the information from his so called "inside source". Anyone here could have given him the same information or at least told him where to find it. No doubt he will tell us soon how many hits he has had on his site. And plug his book.

Stan

DreamsInDigital
16th January 2012, 01:11
Did you guys notice he has now added a part 4 to this latest part?

etm567
16th January 2012, 01:21
:o

Nothing to to forgive .....it could be in big bright capitols with perfect punctuation ...........or just like it is ..........some would get it and some wouldnt at all .......;)

So maybe your point isn't to communicate? You do realize punctuation helps to make your thoughts clear, and lack of it can make what you are trying to say quite difficult for the reader to figure out? Or do you not realize that?

From your reply, I am forced to the conclusion that you have no desire to communicate to me? Sorry I bothered to try to understand you.;) There's lots......to read on......the inter...nets....

Patrikas
16th January 2012, 02:15
:o

So maybe your point isn't to communicate? You do realize punctuation helps to make your thoughts clear, and lack of it can make what you are trying to say quite difficult for the reader to figure out? Or do you not realize that?

From your reply, I am forced to the conclusion that you have no desire to communicate to me? Sorry I bothered to try to understand you.;) There's lots......to read on......the inter...nets....
My reasons for this thread were about communication that was my purpose...... it was clear in my my mind what i wished to communicate....... i was not aware at all that it was difficult to read... until you mentioned it.......and i thank you for bringing this to my attention .. i have edited my post in the hope that what i wished to say is clear for anyone who was reading ....blessings

astrid
16th January 2012, 02:23
Wow.. from Kerry's blog, this is going to be some interview if she can pull it off.
and If "they " ever let it hit the air waves...

"I have proposed a Livestream Roundtable discussion to David and the 2 people behind the lawsuit; Neil Keenan and Keith Scott. I also would consider bringing on others representing other points of view that can bring to light some of the issues here."

jackovesk
16th January 2012, 05:14

Maybe you could point out the holes [not wholes] and contribute to the general level of knowledge instead of making ad hominem attacks?

I thought I already did etm567 on Calz's thread,

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?38306-Fulford-1-9-update-...

By profession I am a graphic designer and looking at all three signatures only the signature of Robert Zoellick appears to be real or the most natural looking. The other two signatures in my opinion don't have characteristic of signature smoothly executed by hand - performed for many years. Signatures of Queen Elizabeth and Lars Thunell are written in much the same way, they resemble rather the signatures made by someone who tries to imitate them.

Please compare the following two examples of the signatures of Queen Elizabeth from 1954 and the second one more current from 2011(in visitors book). These signatures are very natural, especially the letter "E" shows that there is never a straight, vertical line in the upper curve. Other parts of the signature look different as well like letters: L, second E and H.
http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

http://www.qinq.net/temp/elizabeth_signature.jpg
In the case that these signatures are real then their unnatural appearance is very suspicious.

That's the 1st thing I looked at when I posted the document on page 1...

After doing a Google search the only signature that looked authentic was Robert Zoellick's in fact it is too good...

The only problem being it is identical to the one I found on Google...

http://www.havelshouseofhistory.com/Zoellick,%20Robert%20B%20signature.jpg
Signature Link through Google (http://www.havelshouseofhistory.com/Jewish%20Autographs%20ZO-ZZ.htm)

I refuse to live in false hope and Ben Fulford really needs to come up with the real goods...quick smart..!

Not to mention, signing one's name through the printed one (Not the 'Z' but the 'B') and if you look even closer the Zoellick signature is signed on 'EXACTLY' the same angle as the one I cut and pasted off Google...

Not smelling a Rat, no it STINKS of a Rat..!

For those of you who don't believe this is a 'FAKE' document, try signing your name 10 X in a row and I Guarantee you, not 1 will be 'EXACTLY' the same. Yet Robert Zoellick's Google & Document signature are 'IDENTICAL'...

You've been busted Benny Boy..!

...and This

Heres (http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com/2012/01/09/ben-fulford-breaking-news-the-feds-have-sued-for-peace-and-detailed-settlement-negotiations-have-begun-9-january-2012/) the full report

Ben Fulford Quote:

Some secret government files signed by Queen Elizabeth on behalf of the committee of 300 have also been sent to this writer and confirmed by BIS linked sources as genuine. They will be posted on this writer’s free blog as well for everybody to see. Note the astronomical numbers and the mention of a Chinese Red Dragon. The person who sent these files is connected to former Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos. Marcos was one of the many prominent victims of the owners of the Fed.

Thanks for that Ben, now I'd like to introduce you all to the real former Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos..!

Ferdinand Emmanuel Edralin Marcos, Sr. (September 11, 1917 – September 28, 1989), was a Filipino dictator who held the title of President of the Philippines from 1965 to 1986. He was a lawyer, member of the Philippine House of Representatives (1949–1959) and a member of the Philippine Senate (1959–1965). He was Senate President from 1963–1965.

http://wapedia.mobi/thumb/25d7510/en/fixed/108/150/Ferdinand_Marcos_at_the_White_House.jpg?format=jpg
10th President of the Philippines

While in power he implemented wide-ranging programs of infrastructure development and economic reform. However, his administration was marred by massive authoritarian corruption, despotism, nepotism, political repression, and human rights violations.

In 1983, his government was accused of being involved in the assassination of his primary political opponent, Benigno Aquino, Jr. Public outrage over the assassination served as the catalyst for the People Power Revolution in February 1986 that led to his removal from power and eventual exile in Hawaii. It was later discovered that he and his wife Imelda Marcos had moved billions of dollars of embezzled public funds to the United States, Switzerland, and other countries, as well as into alleged corporations during his 20 years in power.

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Ferdinand_Marcos

PS - Don't even get me started on the (BIS) Bank of International Settelments..!

If you want to research that, put 'John Perkins' (Economic Hitman) name into a You Tube search and he will tell you all about them..!

PS - Tanks for poynting out the speling mistakes, from memory your quiet good @ that...:)

As for doing your homework/research and trying to find out the 'Truth' instead of blindly following others, not so good though IMHO...!

So I guess it will be back to the PM's to round up the (I Hate Jackovesk Troops) again, Hey..?....:gossip:

:yo:.....:wave:

Jenci
16th January 2012, 06:03
So after passing out 3 times from exhaustion from writing this piece, David publishes on Friday, even though the report is not ready until Monday.
Why?
What is the significance to publishing on Friday 13th at 13:13?
Why then say that we need to check for updates every 15 minutes between Friday and Monday?
Why???

David's bizarre behaviour is throwing up more questions than answers he is giving.
Why?
Why is he behaving in ways which are destroying any credibility he has got?
Why isn't someone close to him telling him that this is not looking good for him?

Is he being played? I'm more inclined to think he is, rather than him being a con himself.

Stepping back and looking at the bigger picture here, it may be worth listening to this radio interview - Hypesters, Lies and Mind Control

http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/hypesters-lies-and-mind-control-randy-maugans-on-revelations.html#entry14589525

Jeanette

cellardoor
16th January 2012, 17:40
I've been through the thread and I don't think anyone's posted this info yet. Please pay close attention to the letters and pictures involved. This is pasted from another forum so forgive me If it's slightly out of context.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
David left out the proof!!!

I Know David has told Steve Beckow not to post this evidence on the 2012 scenario, but he had full consent from the gentlemen involved. This is the keystone to this story. David mentioned a blog called "Deep black lies" which talked about the Nazi/Japanese plunder obtained secretly from China by the golden lily, sunken around the Philippines in 1944 . This story corroborates with Fulford's account of the Illuminati steeling all the worlds gold, in secret to create a world fiat currency. But where's the proof?

Here it is

To Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States of America,
Dear Sir, we, Jean-Pierre van den Berk and Udo Pelkowski, expatriates staying in the Philippines, have been requested by “The DISCOVERERS” of a box from the Treasury of The United States of America, to contact you.

Concerning : BOX No. G00033900 A
Serial No. G00034000 A
SEC CODE No. 3475-66
P.D. No. 86-36

“The DISCOVERERS” have mentioned that this box is 1 of 12 boxes contained in a MASTERBOX.

The Certificates in this box are part of a deposit of 4.2 BILLION DOLLAR in GOLD BULLION(*) (3.197 METRIC TONS) by John P. Morgan to the Treasury of The United States of America.
This deposit has been made to Fort Knox, Kentucky the Official Gold Depository of America.

The box contains :

General Order
Global Immunity
Bank Memorandum
Treasury Memorandum
General Bond
Gold Bullion Memorandum
Inventory List
$ 100.000 in Gold Certificates (2 Bundles) G 00033900 A Series & G 00034000 A Series

These Certificates have been issued January 12, 1942 in Washington D.C. United States of America, signed by William A. Julian, Treasurer of The United States and Henry Morgenthau Jr., Secretary of Treasury by order of President Franklin D. Roosevelt, President of The United States of America.

Internet researches gave us details regarding the fact that this box was deemed “LOST” here in The Philippines during W.W. II. Parts of this Total Deposit(*) have already been discovered earlier.

The people that have made the discovery are willing to return it to its rightful owner(s).
“The DISCOVERERS” want to remain anonymous due to the “LARGE VALUE” of their FINDING.

We therefor send this “NOTICE” to you Mr. President, for you are the current Head of State mentioned on the “FINDING”. We also inform the Treasurer of The United States Anna Escobedo Cabral and James Dimon Chairman of the Board of JPMorgan Chase & Co, for you all represent the offices mentioned on the certificates.

Can we request for an email address where we can send you pictures of this “FINDING”.

In case no “CLAIM” is made, “The DISCOVERERS” would like to “CLAIM” ownership.

For one of the Certificates mentions “BEAR[ER]-VALUE”.

Mr. President, we trust and believe in your good office to bring this matter to a positive and clear fruition.

“The DISCOVERERS” ask for a “QUICK” response, because of the “CLAIM”.

May GOD bless your actions and give you the POWER.

Sincerely yours,

Jean-Pierre van den Berk
Udo Pelkowski

You can contact us at: +63 32 341 57 19, +63 32 236 04 98

jpvdberk@gmail.com

udopelkowski@hotmail.com

About Gold Certificates
In April 2009 the US President, Secretary of the Treasury and the Head of Morgan & Chase were informed by us about a finding of Gold Certificates issued by the Treasury under the order of President Franklin D. Roosevelt to J.P. Morgan as part of a total deposit of 3197 Metric Tons in Gold Bullion (to Fort Knox, Kentucky, Illinois) worth 4.2 Billion U.S. Dollars (in 1942).

Gold Certificates bear value of $100.000, Series 1934.

Fax & Internet communication was undertaken, including follow-ups by phone…

NO RESPONSE!

SUSPICIOUS!

Further research gave us awareness, that far more Questions remain unanswered.

This Deposit partly funded “THE LIBERTY BOND” which was part of “THE EXPERT PLAN”.
“THE GOLD BAN” started in 1932
Of the Gold Certificates valued $100.000 only 42.000 pieces were printed in 1934.
4.2 Billion Dollars (in Gold) has been used to start financing the “Japanese War”
“The LIBERTY BOND” valued at 25 BILLION DOLLARS in Gold under the “EXPERT PLAN” was set up August 8, 1934 (signed by the Federal Government of the U.S.A.,Great Britain, Belgium, France, Holland, Sweden, Switzerland, (NAZI)Germany and several BANKS), 6 days earlier “HITLER” took full POWER as DICTATOR / “FUEHRER” and took Control over the “WEHRMACHT”, TO “FUND THE WAR EFFORTS”
They (the SIGNATORIES) gave themselves “GLOBAL IMMUNITY” to be “free from all criminal offenses and by duly covered by complete immunity, documented for safety all parties concerned.”
Total revenue of the U.S.A. In 1934 was 759 Million Dollars in (200 Million Citizens) In 2007 total revenue of the U.S.A. Was 5.6 Trillion Dollars in (300 Million Citizens)
Links to Pictures of Certificates & Orders were presented in our communications.

Further Discoveries were made, for more information please contact us.

We don’t trust the “MAINSTREAM”, but we’d like to share all information & thoughts WITHOUT FINANCIAL EXPECTATIONS NOR CLAIMS.

http://cdn.the2012scenario.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/box-front-1a-204x300.jpg

http://cdn.the2012scenario.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/1CA63Q2PF-300x231.jpg

http://cdn.the2012scenario.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/box-back-1-204x300.jpg

http://cdn.the2012scenario.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/PIC18-500x385.jpg

http://cdn.the2012scenario.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/28042009558-375x500.jpg

http://cdn.the2012scenario.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/PIC15-1-385x500.jpg

http://cdn.the2012scenario.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Image003-300x225.jpg

http://cdn.the2012scenario.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/ce6a_1-300x231.jpg

http://cdn.the2012scenario.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/PIC17-300x231.jpg

Ba-ba-Ra
16th January 2012, 19:40
So after passing out 3 times from exhaustion from writing this piece, David publishes on Friday, even though the report is not ready until Monday.
Why?
Why then say that we need to check for updates every 15 minutes between Friday and Monday?
Why???

David's bizarre behaviour is throwing up more questions than answers he is giving.
Why?
Why isn't someone close to him telling him that this is not looking good for him?

Is he being played? I'm more inclined to think he is, rather than him being a con himself.

Stepping back and looking at the bigger picture here, it may be worth listening to this radio interview - Hypesters, Lies and Mind Control

http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/hypesters-lies-and-mind-control-randy-maugans-on-revelations.html#entry14589525

Jeanette

I concur wholeheartedly. Instead of defending DW, and the others and instead of seeing anything that anyone says about them as criticism - step back and look at all the predictions they've made that have not materialized and then they've dismissed. The link that Jenci presented in her post is well worth listening to and I encourage anyone who is truly searching for truth and not just looking for drama to check it out.

I repeat the link and give a big thank you to Jeanette.:cheer2:
http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/hyp...#entry14589525

Jenci
16th January 2012, 20:03
I repeat the link and give a big thank you to Jeanette.:cheer2:

You're welcome Ba-Ba-Ra and I am repeating the link again ;)
Jeanette

Free Bird
16th January 2012, 23:00
Why?
A: He wasn't thinking straight because he was experiencing sleep exhaustion

A: Friday 13th is considered by some, who are superstitious, to be unlucky ... Perhaps David is trying to garner their attention. It is also the date which signifies Pope Clement V ordering the arrests of Jacques de Molay and other Knights Templar in 1305. There is the possibility that David is using the negative thoughtform energy associated with the date for his own ends, though what rituals and cabbalistic texts he might refer to, I have no idea. But refining these thoughtforms in a sophisticated way might be quite beneficial to him in many ways ... for example, good skin and a healthy complexion.

Why???
A: This increases the daily "hit count" by a significantly significant amount and helps with future advertising contracts & book deals. It also keeps people appraised on a moment by moment basis, should they wish to find out what's happening, as and when David discovers new things to publish.

Why?
A: Because the inconsistencies are creating a process known as cognitive dissonance (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance) - as much as we want to believe him, the evidence points elsewhere and so our minds create more questions to find a rational answer.

A: Sadly, it is quite common for people to let their egos get the better of them and once that happens, the grasp of reality loses its grip and egomania takes control. [Edit] - or maybe it has something to do with the topic discussed in Jeanette's link below?

A: Perhaps those close to him are experiencing a phenonemon known as "Groupthink (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink)" and once in this mindset, it is near enough impossible to propose a realistic appraisal of alternative options which might guide someone back to a credible viewpoint.

A: Taking the above and his ego into account, another question to ask might be: Is he playing himself? .... and consequently, tugging a merry crowd along with him...

Jeanette

Thanks for the link - going to listen now :)

Peace and Love
-x-

onawah
17th January 2012, 20:34
I'm listening now and they are making some very good points.
I hope this triggers many more discussions along these lines.
There is a lot to be desired in the way recent info, in the fashion of tabloid "entertainment", has been reported.
It's certainly not giving the field of Conspiracy Theory much credibility.
So much innuendo and hype, so little proof.
More honesty and humility would be very good.
How much is really about being famous, creating drama and making a lot of money?
A certain amount of that is OK, but it seems to be getting out of hand.
It's very ungrounding for all involved.
And is exactly the kind of crap we are trying to get away from.

Mulder
17th January 2012, 20:51

Jeanette

This link to Offplanet Radio is broken - it gave this message: "Page Not Found

The page /podcast/hyp... could not be located on this website.

We recommend using the navigation bar to get back on track within our site. If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact a site operator. Thank you!"

Does anyone have other links to try?

Jenci
17th January 2012, 21:03

Jeanette

This link to Offplanet Radio is broken - it gave this message: "Page Not Found

The page /podcast/hyp... could not be located on this website.

We recommend using the navigation bar to get back on track within our site. If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact a site operator. Thank you!"

Does anyone have other links to try?

It's working for me now, Mulder. Try typing "hypesters" in their search function to bring up the audio.
Jeanette

Jenci
17th January 2012, 21:10
I'm listening now and they are making some very good points.
I hope this triggers many more discussions along these lines.
There is a lot to be desired in the way recent info, in the fashion of tabloid "entertainment", has been reported.
It's certainly not giving the field of Conspiracy Theory much credibility.
So much innuendo and hype, so little proof.
More honesty and humility would be very good.
How much is really about being famous, creating drama and making a lot of money?
A certain amount of that is OK, but it seems to be getting out of hand.
It's very ungrounding for all involved.
And is exactly the kind of crap we are trying to get away from.

Yes it is not doing conspiracy much credibility. It's a shame because as we all know, there is plenty of credible information and research which has been done.

I really hope that this is not part of the conspiracy to use the alt. media to bring themselves down. In the meantime we can stay out of the drama, observe what is going on, process the information being provided with an open mind but keep our eyes on what "they" are doing.
Jeanette

Jenci
17th January 2012, 21:29
That's an interesting analysis, Free Bird, thanks.

A: Sadly, it is quite common for people to let their egos get the better of them and once that happens, the grasp of reality loses its grip and egomania takes control. [Edit] - or maybe it has something to do with the topic discussed in Jeanette's link below?

I've not read any of David's books but I've seen him present on video. I was really impressed actually. Consciousness is something I am very interested in and he really opened my mind to all sorts of possiblities which I had not considered. I did sense that he was talking from experience rather than just talking the talk.

..but his behaviour of late has been egocentric. Like with most things, we have no idea if the content of these announcements are true or not or a mix or both. It would be helpful for all of us if he presented it without all the drama.

Jeanette

Unified Serenity
17th January 2012, 21:41
Drama sells. Controversy sells. boring academic does not sell. Facts and just plain truth does not garner the masses attention anywhere near as well as an accident, a crisis, or a conspiracy about how you are targeted etc.. Thus my recent issue with someone I do like Whitley Streiber claiming he was being censored and no one can get his book despite paying for it and being told it was coming in. I found it available as a kindle download which you can set up for free on your pc or buy a kindle, it's available for order and in stock at 5 major outlets. To me it was just another way to hype up and get people to look at his new book, which actually looks good, and I probably will download for my kindle.

I see this all as marketing, and if people get something out of his work great, but the drama and manipulation is getting very old for my liking.

778 neighbour of some guy
17th January 2012, 22:00
I was looking forward to reading the Part III of the announcement of the century. What a disappointment to say the least. Everything he wrote was taken from other sources available to all. Why all the history about freemasonry? He announced last week that it was 131 HUGE PAGES long and he has never slept for a month...dadadaabloodyda. He kept us waiting and holding our breath for this revelation. Not a mention about the forged signatures on that document. He certainly didn't need or get the information from his so called "inside source". Anyone here could have given him the same information or at least told him where to find it. No doubt he will tell us soon how many hits he has had on his site. And plug his book.

Stan

I waited on the edge of my seat after reading the trillion dollar lawsuit, until reality set in and i saw the hitcounter go up, problably the same people checking it over and over again( me incluided) the last part was dissapointing to me as well, but hey, the guy knows a lot more than i do.

But i was actually really surprised about all the things i apperently DID know about, didnt feel quite as dumb or ignorant as before reading it.

This is GREAT news, we are smart and very well informed. IMHO;)

onawah
17th January 2012, 22:31
DW, R Hoagland and all the rest are just human beings, with foibles just like the rest of us.
They are living on a sharp cutting edge, and so I think certain allowances have to be made.
And given that they live in the public eye, those foibles are certain to stand out even more in the glaring spotlight.

But if someone is going to take up this gauntlet, they have to be willing to do it in a responsible manner, or else they are just going to be adding to the confusion and mess.
And they have to be willing to bear the scrutiny of those they profess to be serving.
Too much is at stake to be lax.

The kind of compilations that DW puts out have a certain value, even the historical stuff, because it helps us to connect the dots.
Particularly people who are just waking up, and need lots of "catch up" info.
But all the drama and hype and self-serving glory-seeking really IS getting very old.
The number of posts on PA stating that view these days is noticeable.

Perhaps there is a new batch of monkeys just on the verge of learning how to wash their yams, and us old timers are going to have to learn to take the back seat...for awhile, anyway...

I hope that there is going to be more news of real substance coming soon that will have ALL of us on the edge of our seats, :hungry:
But not with hyped up tabloid style "entertainment" :bad:

That's what 2012 is supposed to be all about, after all, or so I thought.

Ultima Thule
18th January 2012, 03:05
Jackovesks notion about the signatures was very astute - when overlaying Zoellicks two signatures, they are the same. The only slight difference is that the one in the document has been slightly compressed sideways, but in other ways, identical. The only one thing I could imagine accounting for the two remaining signatures being as they are, would be that they would´ve been taken via electronical device, such as the one UPS is using for the receivers signature. The resolution is not very high on those things, and it can end up with straight vertical or horizontal lines. I have no idea how these things are handled, but I guess there is one in a gazillion(?) chance of that being the case. That times the chance for Zoellick coming up with two identical signatures - and these two being the only ones visible in google would be - dare I say: astronomical odds?
Very much susceptible, raising more questions than giving reason to trust.

UT

Unified Serenity
18th January 2012, 22:10
Albert Burgess proved the treasonous acts and sedition committed by his government in 2000. He lays out his case clearly here, and yet nothing would be done by the legal establishment in Britain, why? Do you really think anything will be done to turn our world around because of a lawsuit against these criminals? Albert Burgess is both a patriot of Britain, a cop, and brilliantly funny yet serious man. Please watch:

kk1vNTW8p-k

Unified Serenity
18th January 2012, 22:44
Here is a shorter version that clearly explains how this sedition and treason happened:

IsxX3Zg5b4k

JonH
18th January 2012, 23:17
This epic article written by David Wilcock is well drafted and coherent, notwithstanding economic and resource limitation arguments that may conceptually undermine certain aspects of the narrative (I personally see merit in much of the narrative, whilst agreeing that the system as a whole is designed to be manipulated and ultimately fail the masses on a number of levels).

However, what I find most interesting here is that, having met David at a conference in London last year (I found him to be incredibly genuine, kind and highly intelligent), he appeared to be much more focussed on the union of spirituality and science and quite dismissive of dealing with the ugly 'externality' of the mirror on the 'alert problem solving' level of consciousness, which I can understand to an extent. Perhaps, since becoming recently embroiled in what is an immediate and core expression of the global conspiracy and subsequently receiving a nasty death threat, he is being drawn towards the economic theatre? I can only see his involvement here as an extremely positive force despite the added strain he is personally under.

etm567
18th January 2012, 23:23
Jackovesks notion about the signatures was very astute - when overlaying Zoellicks two signatures, they are the same. The only slight difference is that the one in the document has been slightly compressed sideways, but in other ways, identical. The only one thing I could imagine accounting for the two remaining signatures being as they are, would be that they would´ve been taken via electronical device, such as the one UPS is using for the receivers signature. The resolution is not very high on those things, and it can end up with straight vertical or horizontal lines. I have no idea how these things are handled, but I guess there is one in a gazillion(?) chance of that being the case. That times the chance for Zoellick coming up with two identical signatures - and these two being the only ones visible in google would be - dare I say: astronomical odds?
Very much susceptible, raising more questions than giving reason to trust.

I think people who have to sign a lot of things in big bureaucracies do have a "canned signature" that is used by those with the authority to sign for them. Just as there is a way to sign something electronically. As to how one would prove whether such a signature is authentic or not, there must be a way to do that. Any "canned signature" must have some way of demonstrating its authenticity, but I don't know what that is.

DreamsInDigital
19th January 2012, 00:49
@ Etm,

A properly trained handwriting analyst could determine it. Another thing, I've seen commonly used other than electronic signature, is the stamped signature. They make them for very cheep at places like Office Depot and other stores that make office supplies. Custom Stamps etc. And, they are very very commonly used in Entertainment and Legal Industries.

Rantaak
19th January 2012, 00:56
Very few people are aware that a massive 122-nation coalition has formed to solve the problem -- just in the nick of time – and they are backing a legal, public solution to end Financial Tyranny

I'm friends with someone from this group! Great woman. Love her to death.

etm567
19th January 2012, 02:14
@ Etm,

A properly trained handwriting analyst could determine it. Another thing, I've seen commonly used other than electronic signature, is the stamped signature. They make them for very cheep at places like Office Depot and other stores that make office supplies. Custom Stamps etc. And, they are very very commonly used in Entertainment and Legal Industries.

So there is someone who can tell if a signature that is generated either digitally or by some sort of stamp is authentic? It seems like there should be something on the paper to indicate that it is genuine, like a notary seal or something. But I have no idea how it is done. On the other hand, with something that is a legal document, it seems more likely that that kind of a thing would actually be signed by the person using pen and ink, doesn't it?

Too many complicating factors these days!

Thanks for replying.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Very few people are aware that a massive 122-nation coalition has formed to solve the problem -- just in the nick of time – and they are backing a legal, public solution to end Financial Tyranny

You're friends with a woman who is a nation? Tee hee! She represents one?

etm567
19th January 2012, 02:17
However, what I find most interesting here is that, having met David at a conference in London last year (I found him to be incredibly genuine, kind and highly intelligent), he appeared to be much more focussed on the union of spirituality and science and quite dismissive of dealing with the ugly 'externality' of the mirror on the 'alert problem solving' level of consciousness, which I can understand to an extent. Perhaps, since becoming recently embroiled in what is an immediate and core expression of the global conspiracy and subsequently receiving a nasty death threat, he is being drawn towards the economic theatre? I can only see his involvement here as an extremely positive force despite the added strain he is personally under.

Yeah, but it may possibly get him slapped around a lot more! Especially by the contingent that believes he is in it to get rich!

Muzz
22nd January 2012, 10:39
Part five is out folks ( section 4 is the new bit)

FINANCIAL TYRANNY: Defeating the Greatest Cover-Up of All Time - Section Five: Bretton Woods and the BIS (http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1023-financial-tyranny?start=4)

Brandon
22nd January 2012, 22:48
I'm very intrigued about the evidence posted. Wow.

DreamsInDigital
22nd January 2012, 23:03
For those interested in another Point of View, independent of and validating this whole fiasco, check out my thread here:
Another Take On The Trillion Dollar Law Suit and Financial Collapse of The Global Elite (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?39134-Another-Take-View-on-the-Trillion-Dollar-Lawsuit-Financial-Collapse-of-Global-Elite.)

Muzz
22nd January 2012, 23:47
From Kerry's blog (http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html)

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: REGARDING TUESDAY, JANUARY 24th 7pm PST:

LIVESTREAM Q&A WITH BILL WOOD & GUEST HOST DAVID WILCOCK

David will be joining me to co-host this special Q&A. The viewers will be able to type questions into the chat...

mountain_jim
23rd January 2012, 17:51
I found all the latest additions and photos to be quite interesting (on the updated content on 4th page.)

Apparently Fulford's latest entry (which I have not been able to see the complete version yet) echoes some of this Heneghan blog post (and I always have been very suspicious of this source)

http://www.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel/blog

In Ponzi World You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

by Tom Heneghan, International Intelligence Expert
Sunday January 22, 2012

It can now be reported that IMF President Christine Lagarde has cut off funding for the Scandinavian nations of Sweden, Norway and Denmark.

European INTERPOL has frozen the trading accounts in three major Luxembourg banks that have an excess amount of Swedish kroner derivatives that violate the terms of Basil II European banking agreement.

We can now divulge that the Luxembourg trading accounts have operated as a major money laundry for the outlaw London LIFFE Exchange, the privately owned U.S. Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank (ECB).

We can now also divulge that the billions of dollars of the MF Global-JP Morgan alleged missing funds continue to be laundered through the London LIFFE Exchange and Hungarian banks tied to noted financial terrorist George Soros.

Soros has been busily disguising these derivatives by converting them into Swedish, Danish and Norweign kroner and then parking them in Luxembourg banks.

Soros then uses this hocus pocus kroner (counterfeit ?) to engage in a massive worldwide ponzi scheme that is manipulating foreign currency, precious metals and stock index future markets on the worldwide financial exchanges.

Also participating in the scam is Soros' underwriter, worldwide banking giant HSBC.

P.S. At this hour we can report (despite Bloomberg News dis-information) Greek financial officers have told the European Central Bank (ECB) they will NOT 'bail out' Goldman Sachs and its crooked derivative bets that were made against the Greek nation itself.

Greek financial officers have also told the ECB that the alleged creditor Goldman Sachs is not only going to take a haircut but they are going to get their head shaved.

Greece is ready to follow the path of Iceland and will not issue new bonds that legitimize Goldman Sachs crooked derivative trading.

P.P.S. Assistant Attorney General of the United States Lanny Breuer is ready to go public and demand that criminal U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder resign immediately!

Note: Breuer is a close friend of former Deputy U.S. Attorney General and American patriot James Comey.

Breuer has accused Bush-Clinton-Obama Crime Family Syndicate stooge Eric Holder of engaging in obstruction of justice involving the MFGlobal-JP Morgan bankruptcy fiasco (a defalcation).

Breuer has also accused Holder of planning FALSE FLAG terrorist activity by funding and arming the Mexican drug cartel who then help fund and arm alleged Iranian terrorists aka ISRAELI MOSSAD agents who are operating without any oversight on the U.S.-Mexican border.

Bush-Clinton-Obama Crime Family Syndicate dis-information stooge "Sorcha" has been putting out disinformation that an earthquake is about to take place on the U.S.-Mexico border. It is clear "Sorcha" is trying to use the earthquake story to cover up the FALSE FLAG terrorist activity that is taking place on the U.S.-Mexican border.

So you see, folks, instead of sending the U.S. Military down there to arrest these FALSE FLAG terrorists Eric Holder and Barack Hussein Obama-Soetoro will send meteorologists.........

P.P.P.S. In closing let us make it perfectly clear that the Bushes and the Clintons and their entire bloodline still remain a mortal enemy of the American People and their Constitution.

It was none other than loser and lesbian, dysfunctional Secretary of State Hillary Rodenhurst Clinton that strongly advised, if not blackmailed, foreign born, alleged pResident Barack Hussein Obama-Soetoro to sign the TREASONOUS National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) that has permanently shredded the U.S. Constitution and allows pResident Obama and any future U.S. President to arrest patriotic American citizens on their own soil without habeas corpus or due process of law.

Remember, folks, the fascist Department of Homeland Security (DHS) can designate you a terrorist: If you don't support the neo-Nazi Israeli government of Benjamin Netanyahu, or if you have a Ron Paul bumper sticker on your car.

ViralSpiral
24th January 2012, 07:07
From Kerry's blog (http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html)

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: REGARDING TUESDAY, JANUARY 24th 7pm PST:

LIVESTREAM Q&A WITH BILL WOOD & GUEST HOST DAVID WILCOCK

David will be joining me to co-host this special Q&A. The viewers will be able to type questions into the chat...

Was anyone able to listen?
It was too late for me.

Muzz
24th January 2012, 16:10
Hi Viral its on tonight.

Bill might make an appearance aswell

Hi, All:

If I can secure enough bandwidth here, I may be on Kerry's Livestream event tonight (7 pm Pacific time, Tuesday) with David Wilcock and Bill Wood.

If I can swing it, this might be an extremely valuable and interesting show. I'll confirm for certain in due course.

posted here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?38851-Project-Looking-Glass-the-2-Timelines-merging-as-ONE-in-2012&p=410099&viewfull=1#post410099)

xeon
26th January 2012, 02:25
I thought this article which appeared in a Malaysian newspaper would be of interest to those who follow the latest Wilcock stuff because it mirrors a lot of what Wilcock/Fulford is saying.

A so-called emperor of Indonesia who claims to be a trillionaire.....

Unless this guy is a hoaxer or deliberate "plant" to make the entire hidden gold bullion story appear less credible.

Or perhaps someone very delusional after reading too much Wilcock stuff :p

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2012/1/26/nation/20120126072339&sec=nation

DreamsInDigital
26th January 2012, 07:27
Anyone remember, so I don't have to search through a endless amount of blogs etc. Where either Ben or David said they took the $300 Billion after it was removed from WTC Building 7 ?

anthony
11th February 2012, 16:17
Bloomberg ~ Greek Police Union Seeks Arrest Warrants for EU, ECB Officials – Businessweek

http://2012indyinfo.com/2012/02/11/greek-police-union-seeks-arrest-warrants-for-eu-ecb-officials-businessweek/

Jean-Luc
16th February 2012, 15:49
I produced this 330 pages PDF from the whole material available http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1023-financial-tyranny on Feb 13, 2012.

Lovely for offline reading (and searching) on a tablet for instance.

http://www.vigli.org/FINANCIAL_TYRANNY_Defeating_the-Greatest_Cover-Up_of_All_Time_David-Wilcock_Feb-13-2012.pdf
(http://www.vigli.org/FINANCIAL_TYRANNY_Defeating_the-Greatest_Cover-Up_of_All_Time_David-Wilcock_Feb-13-2012.pdf)
Please be patient, the file makes 27 MB

Enjoy

mountain_jim
16th February 2012, 16:19
Thanks for your efforts. This looks great!

Wilcock was not kidding when he said this was a book-sized production.

I read the reports of financial shennanigans at the top for a few years, but I learned a great deal from this effort.

edit: in the following post I was able to answer that question from the previous page by DreamsInDigital in seconds, using the pdf search capabilities to get the link with the answer.

Very helpful!

mountain_jim
16th February 2012, 16:27
Anyone remember, so I don't have to search through a endless amount of blogs etc. Where either Ben or David said they took the $300 Billion after it was removed from WTC Building 7 ?

The pdf created today by Jean-Luc made short work of answering this (according to Fulford), as that allowed searching the whole 332 pages, quickly bringing up this link (bolded text was the link) from page 118:

In 1998, the 60 years were up. The Kuomintang had fled to Taiwan and were no longer the ruling party in China, but they still wanted their gold back. The Federal Reserve fought them in a secret international court at the Hague -- and lost.
The Federal Reserve was ordered to pay out the debt as of September 11, 2001. They did not. We all know what did happen that day.
What very few people knew, until now, was that all the Kuomintang gold was being stored under Building 7 at the World Trade Center. After the towers came down, the vaults were "mysteriously" found to be empty.
The Kuomintang have been fighting ever since to get their gold back. The size and scope of such a "winner takes all" heist is truly extraordinary

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/995-lawsuit-end-tyranny

THE GOLD WAS SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA, THEN TO PARAGUAY

DW: There was this massive gold cache underneath the World Trade Center, and they snuck it out – I guess by some kind of railroad tracks or something, right, on a train?

BF: It was shipped to California and then I believe to Paraguay.

THE KUOMINTANG KNEW THEY HAD BEEN CHEATED

DW: Oh my God. So China must have known they got rolled. When they saw the World Trade Center come down, they must have suspected something immediately!

BF: Of course they knew! They said “These bastards aren’t going to pay us back. They’re trying to start World War III.”

DreamsInDigital
16th February 2012, 16:54
Thanks for that answer Jim. Though we sometimes have our differences of opinion, etc. I really enjoy reading your posts as you present a generally very logical and grounded position. :)

Jean-Luc
17th February 2012, 08:21
I produced this 330 pages PDF from the whole material available http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1023-financial-tyranny on Feb 13, 2012.

Lovely for offline reading (and searching) on a tablet for instance.

http://www.vigli.org/FINANCIAL_TYRANNY_Defeating_the-Greatest_Cover-Up_of_All_Time_David-Wilcock_Feb-13-2012.pdf
(http://www.vigli.org/FINANCIAL_TYRANNY_Defeating_the-Greatest_Cover-Up_of_All_Time_David-Wilcock_Feb-13-2012.pdf)
Please be patient, the file makes 27 MB

Enjoy

FYI : I've updated the file with improved layout for better readilibilty.

eileenrose
17th February 2012, 08:56
Probably a good time for everyone to read David's work (the non spiritual side of it). It is valuable and long (winded...sorry ...it just is). Probably several books worth as he himself is certainly realizing.
Hope he sticks to his guns (and keeps investigating this story).
But alright if the pressure is too much (not really his responsibility to get the entire story out....though I know he seems to get himself into the middle of things).

mountain_jim
17th February 2012, 16:53
This story (with lots of pictures) has now hit zero hedge, my go-to source for daily financial system news and views that are not from the MSM.

(of course, reading the comments there I only see a couple which are rational and open-minded - like actually read the article and history presented before laughing and calling the whole think a cheap-fake story.)

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/why-were-trillions-fake-bonds-held-chicago-fed-crates

While there is precious little in terms of detail coming out of the latest and literally greatest "fake" bond story in history, the BBC has been kind enough to release the pictures of the boxes that the supposedly fake bonds were contained in. While we reserve judgment on the authenticity of the bonds, what we wonder is whether the boxes were also fake. Because while we can understand why someone would counterfeit the Treasury paper itself, what we don't get is why someone would go the extra effort to also create a "fake" compartment in which to store it. In this case a compartment that is property of the "CHICAGO FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM." Perhaps Fed uberdove and Chicago Fed President Charles Evans will be kind enough to explain why Versailles Treaty Chicago Fed crates are floating around in Europe (and filled with $6 trillion in supposedly fake bearer bonds)?

And some other examples of Chicago Fed Mother Boxes courtesy of divinecosmos:

Taurean
19th February 2012, 01:36
God Save The Queen

One last point. The Queen's Gold, stolen by the US. Yes it was stolen and Tony Blair played a senior part of its theft (Isn't that the reason he was appointed a US Envoy with Full Diplomatic Immunity, so he could never be brought to justice on it). However, the Queen does not own the Gold that was stolen. The Queen is Custodian and also a signatory to some accounts of the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility, as was Princess Diana, as is Prince Charles and other prominent members of the Queens Court and British Hierarchy. The Queen is furious, bloody furious, because she, as Head of State and Head Custodian, is responsible under the terms of Custodianship.

The J Lobby, are relishing in all of this fiasco, as it is doing for them what they want to achieve, without them doing anything. That is the collapse of the US Dollar, and subsequently all other Fiat Currencies of the World, leading the world to total disorder and the strongest possibility of World War III. Whilst all this in-fighting has been going on, the J Lobby has been acquiring most of the World's Gold, Silver, Platinum, plus other valuable commodities, land, property via foreclosures through their own banks, plus numerous other strategies to gain total power. It is that Power that will see the rest of the World's population become the slaves of the J Lobby, with or without a World War III. We are all being thrown backwards to Medieval Times and people like G.W. Bush Jnr and his cronies, which includes G.W.Bush Snr, are perpetuating this by their own illegal and fraudulent activities against the Combined International Collateral Accounts, which by the way is the only means left in the world today that can save the world from this mayhem and possible World War III, but whilst these accounts, their existence, and their use for the World and its people are being denied by the US Government, The President, his cronies, The US Treasury, The Federal Reserve, and many others, including the top International (J owned) Banks who are also Custodians, the fiasco will continue.

http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/2008/03/mr-whistleblower-on-wantagate.html

OK, so who the hell are the J Lobby ?

Muzz
20th February 2012, 09:16
From Darla's thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40865-Lord-James-of-Blackheath-15-Trillion-750-000-metric-Tons-of-Gold&p=431920#post431920)

eL5hqvTWkYg

mountain_jim
20th February 2012, 18:16
And today's White Hat Report relates to the above post

http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/

Monday, February 20, 2012February 20, 2012 - White Hats Report #36
From The House Of Lords - The Shot Heard Round The World

Our beginnings could read like a Robert Ludlum spy thriller.

We selected with care a controlled-access, self-contained safe house in Fulham, Greater London, not overlooked but with a viable backdoor escape route to an unseen inter connecting alleyway in case of emergencies, and with a full visual overview of the wide scanning approach road to monitor any parked observers or perceived threat risks. Our emergency escape vehicle was permanently parked up on the connecting alleyway for a fast exit. The house’s sun blinds allowed us full vision of external areas, but blocked out vision of the interior from prying eyes. To even the most trained observer, it was a quiet, low-profile, unassuming neighborhood. It was the perfect location for a safe house.

The call went out and from the head count, the purpose and need for an immediate “sit down” was well received. The gathering included old soldiers, both civilian and military, always in the background, always keeping the balance and from all over the world. The subject matter was of concern to every person in the room. The meeting could not be further avoided as the image of the future was becoming clear. Enough was enough.

Most of us had been trained under former Administrations and Regimes and were becoming disillusioned and disgusted with what we were witnessing. Every member of the group came with an impressive background, a broad base of knowledge, vast years of experience and most importantly, intelligence networks.

We all take oaths. Our first oath started with the secret words to gain access to the neighborhood tree fort and graduated to a Code of Honor … a Code of Honor that, to this day, we gladly live and die for. One of the Codes we have internalized is called Democracy, the same code our Forefathers lost much for, but gave a new world hope from Tyranny, which created the greatest, most gracious country in the world. That Country has slowly been under attack from the inside and it cannot be allowed to happen, not on our watch, not if we have anything to say about it. Something had been growing for years, like a cancer you can inherently feel but you cannot see. Those of us who served the elite did not notice the deterioration as quickly as the others, but on this day we were all on the same page. We all knew a death was about to occur. It was not a sanctioned contract kill... this was far, far different. This was more sinister. It was a move by an extremely small group of former and current elected leaders, special groups and the “elite” attempting to subvert the checks and balances established and enumerated clearly by our Constitution.

How could that be? It would make the former “good guys”, the utmost of satanic villains, the real turncoats against democracy and life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness. What methods would we employ to expose the darkness that we unknowingly helped create through our faithful and dedicated service to our respective countries?

On that day we would sign an Oath.

It was an oath that put us in line with our destiny.

It was an oath that would hopefully save the Constitution of the United States of America and the Declaration of Independence.

It was an oath that would protect the very core of every country in the world, especially those that were the last bastions of freedom on earth.

Out of the backdrop of darkness, we took this Oath to expose the cancer of our former bosses and the elite. We all prayed to our respective God. And on that day, the White Hats were born.

May we live to see this through to the end.
It was November 13, 2010, when we published our first report. In Report #1, we transparently announced to the world what we had … and the criminal cabal scoffed. With each published report, we outlined another piece to the puzzle … and the criminal cabal scoffed. With the advent of this Report, we have filed 36 reports in total, and as you might have suspected, each report is a message that is clearly understood and reacted to by the criminal cabal … and we have been scoffed at. In fact, we are proud to say we have been scoffed at by the very most elite within the American political system as rogues and trouble makers like we didn’t fit in under the normal protocols of meaningful expression. To the point, it seems the elite have underestimated the tenacity of The White Hats. Love us or hate us … respect us or ignore us … but do not underestimate the effectiveness of our means and methods, we are trained well in our respective trades ... most times by the Elitists. We have slipped in, completed the recon, evaluated the landscape, developed a well thought out plan backed by hard documented evidence and we have moved in for the duration.

America’s elected leadership is threatened, scared and compromised. The leadership believes, ”You are either for us or against us”. In private chambers, they speak a good story, give you the typical politician slap on the back and then they realize who you are. The sweat starts to form on their brow. The conversation gets uncomfortable. The room gets warm, the beads of sweat start to fall onto their faces, and they start looking around to see if anyone is watching … recognizing who is who.

After the release of a White Hats Report, it’s interesting to watch the leadership on the Hill … seems all of the underlings have our report under their arm while scurrying to and fro. In reality, most are trying to figure out if the person they work for is named or associated in the Report. Then they have to ascertain whether the leadership is telling the truth, especially when the leadership vehemently denies everything. For those that deny, it’s about telling the truth of what we write and the effect it will have on their careers. They know what’s happening. They know they have compromised America. They know their time is coming to an end. On one hand, they care about America and all it has meant to the world. However, on the other hand, they do not have the courage to stand up and call it out and call it like it is. They are worried about their careers as politicians and whether they will be there after the collapse. They are worried about the choices they have made and whether they have made the correct ones i.e., whether the Vatican Accounts in their individual names and the millions of dollars of corrupt funding those accounts are truly going to be theirs in the end … after all they have earned them … right? It is unfortunate that what has happened by the Bush Cabal is going to bite them by the public at large … the real question in their minds should be, “Will they at least give me a decent burial?”

We know there are no Patriots in Washington D.C., and if by some chance there is one, they have not come forward and they have not been found. We are talking John Wayne types that have broad shoulders and a swagger in their walk ... someone that commands respect for the truth they speak ... someone that dares another man to knock the chip off of their shoulder … just before they place a piece of lead in the offender for reasons of Treason. Our leadership has no guts, no swagger. They are fading away waiting for someone else to do the job. No Guts. No Honor. No Leadership … just puppets manipulated by the greatest puppeteer. This is quite an indictment of what our system and the people in it have become ... no longer the leaders of the free world … with a swagger.

The main stream media is yet another perfect example of this. We have met with most of the major print media in America and have dealt with senior editors, owners and their attorneys while laying out everything that we have regarding the demise of our Country. They refuse to even consider printing the story due to “what will be done to them”. We understand. When Obama roared in the Oval office while beating his chest, he loudly announced for all to hear, “I OWN THE MEDIA … SCREW THE WHITE HATS.” The media knows it and has hung its respective heads in shame, as they have given up the fight for freedom of the press, a right of all free people.

The Internet does not reach a large enough audience and is mainly reserved for people understanding the problems … people who see what is happening … people who are becoming aware of the problems we face. Yet, the Main Stream Media does not recognize the actual sophistication of the folks online and tends to treat online information as invalid. Hard core investigative reporting is largely a thing of the past. There was a time when Editors would place a team of reporters on a story that meant something big … like Watergate. The world swirled in anticipation of the next report from print and broadcast reporters. Not anymore… News Executives are controlled from the top down and are highly unlikely to allow controversial topics to be reported, unless it is approved by Karl Rove and his echo chamber in his weekly meetings telling his minions this week's methods of control. If print and broadcast owners would open their eyes … wake up …and smell the roses from a different direction, they would see the information we bring forward is 1,000 times more explosive than Watergate, and not just here but from all points in the world. And they might just find the courage to allow it to be reported. This story, our story, is an international story that is so significant the other countries cannot contain themselves, as they know the real truth.

So between the elected officials, our leadership, and the media, a noose has been placed snuggly on each American’s neck … man, woman and child … a noose that is slowly moving across the earth like Hitler’s Third Reich did. It has reached all points in the world, every bank, every banker, every nation. This time neo-nazi’s have figured it out … it only took one hundred years and three tries but the third time is the charm.

In actuality, we have had the absolute honor of sitting in the wings, securing additional evidence, pouring over mounds of data and documents, and compiling it to the satisfaction of the deliverers of the news to the world. In a normal day on earth, we could go to the governing authorities, put the case in front of them and expect an appropriate response as we have done for years in our selected “spook filled” professions. Not this time. These topics have been termed as taboo. “If you know what is good for you, you will not speak of this in any forum unless you are prepared to be singled out and shunned. If you persist, you will be threatened if you proceed past that point …”. We figure this is our lot in life. We feel that a higher power, God as we know Him, has trained us up for this battle.

During the course of our seeming absence from our last report, we have worked hard to make sure that when we spoke the next time it would be heard like a shot from the Guns of Navarone through the very silent night. Without a single voice to stand up for Americans …

… The White Hats took the fight overseas.

With our European and British counterparts, we have been constantly working to bring about the world wide events that occurred in the House of Lords on Thursday, February 16, 2012. This was a day that made Watergate seem like a kindergarten birthday party compared to what will be rocking the financial markets; the international banking world; America politics in real time; world politics in real time; and the worldwide security agencies.

Yes, the Dung we referred to in our previous report has hit the Oscillator and stuck to everything … yes, everything. Over the next several months we will report on the investigations currently going on in the United Kingdom, Europe, Hong Kong and, if any of America’s elected leaders have developed a conscience, here in America as well.

In the meantime, the major news is the British do not care for mischief in their financial markets and have taken great exception to the thought that someone, or some group, has created such a huge deception that it has the potential to take down the British financial markets, British banks and bring such suspicion on the British Government so as to ruin the largest financial market in the world … hundreds of times larger than New York.

If our dear friends the British find that we are correct in our claims, the magnitude of coming events will be catastrophic to the world markets, the worlds banks, the Western European monetary systems, Chartered Accounting firms (acting as auditors to the financial institutions), the legal communities (for they placed their professional tickets on the line for the sanctioning of illegal transactions), and Insurance Companies insuring all of the above, just to mention a few of the hugely significant problems the world faces. The biggest problem facing billions of people is their faith in the banking system worldwide. Never has there been such a lack of trust, and it is this lack of trust that will create the biggest runs on the banking quadrants ever. The Americans, the Brit’s, and the world will all be watched as there will be nowhere to hide.

Unfortunately, the Neo-Nazi, the Illuminati, and the Bilderberg’s … the secret societies that most claim are harmless … are not harmless, and this is the problem.

Another problem is how do the Brit’s handle the closest ally they have ever had. How would you arrest and/or prosecute George Bush Sr., a George Bush Jr., the Clinton’s, or the Obama’s, along with all of their minions who execute the dirty work?

We were able to find one extremely brave man, Lord James of Blackheath, who demonstrated his leadership and internal fortitude by expressing his convictions by allowing these most significant issues to be brought to the House of Lords while under heavy personal attacks, threats, and verbal assaults. He brought forth the information ... the secrets buried deep in the darkest parts of the closet for no one to ever find ... out into the light for all to see. This is just the beginning...

The coming days and weeks are going to be very painful, as the House of Lords are forced to deal with all that has been assembled for their review. In a war like World War II, everyone knew who the enemy was and clear lines were drawn. In this case, the Lords, the British government, America and the World are going to have to turn lights on in multiple closets at one time … and then deal with the filth they find. Someone is going to have to be responsible. There are good guys and bad guys ... the ultimate responsibility has to be clearly understood and assigned regardless of politics or popularity.

Bonney, Wanta, Argo, Falcone and Tropos are just the tip of the iceberg. The 15 Trillion dollars stolen from the people of the United States of America by and through the Federal Reserve System and the Deparment of Treasury is deplorable. What is more deplorable than all of this is the fact that world leaders from America are the culprits … and the world has to decide how to deal with them in the harshest terms. Right now, they all want to go to their estates built especially for them in Paraguay, with all the rest of the disgraced leaders from yesteryear. Not this time. They need to be held accountable … in America, in Great Britain, and in the World Court! Then they need to face what other treasonous leaders have faced as of late, but this is an unpopular way to speak until they have been found guilty in a proper legal forum.

There was a comment in the House of Lords debate last week stating that a new wave of consciousness is emerging and sweeping through Europe. People will no longer take the Political mediocrity so evident within the corrupt Political hierarchies and are sweeping them aside in electoral defeats. The bar will be raised so much higher now as change is enforced to meet the needs and demands of the thinking people. Democracy is on the march. The House that Bush built is on a foundation of quicksand and will be swept away with the new growing tide of demands for a new democracy. All too often we have preached to others what we have not practiced at home. Physician, first heal thyself.

The White Hats and Lord James of BlackHeath Deliver a Death Blow to The Cabal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Map2wVJmDg

Transcript of Lord James 2-16-2012 - http://www.scribd.com/doc/81988787/Transcript-of-Lord-James-2-16-2012

scootiep
26th February 2012, 17:27
*bumped*

Hi all I have just finished reading all ten parts of financial tyranny and I really feel positive about all of this so I have bumped the thread as I think we should all get as many people as possible to read the investigation by David.

Imagine a world if this all comes to pass, I would really like to hear Bill Ryans views on this subject matter does he still feel that Benjamin Fulford is talking nonsense?

Maybe this is what the mayans talked about us perceiving time differently after 2012?

Maybe if we become free from financial tyranny and free energy technology was released to us the world would see itself differently - not being controlled by the day to day imprisonment of the illuminati's monetary system.

Having more time to spend with loved ones and doing the things we love instead of worrying about money having to be at work constantly to make ends meet just a thought :) maybe we might see Bill eat his hat? lol

Rantaak
27th February 2012, 04:05

You're friends with a woman who is a nation? Tee hee! She represents one?

She is not a nation, she belongs to the aforementioned coalition of individuals.
Didn't mean to confuse you.

Taurean
27th February 2012, 04:28
I wonder if there is any truth in these arrest warrants ?

HA8706wnofA

scootiep
28th February 2012, 17:08
This looks positive, Barclays have been caught tax dodging and have been told by the treasury to pay back £500 million! maybe this is a start for things to come with other banks having to pay money back that they have stolen.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17181213

Barclays Bank has been ordered by the Treasury to pay half-a-billion pounds in tax which it had tried to avoid.

Barclays was accused by HM Revenue and Customs of designing and using two schemes that were intended to avoid substantial amounts of tax.

The government has taken the unusual step of introducing retrospective legislation to end such "aggressive tax avoidance" by financial institutions.

Tax rules forced the bank to tell the authorities about its plans.

The government has closed the schemes to retrieve £500m of lost tax and safeguard payments of billions of more tax in the future.

BBC business editor Robert Peston has been told by Barclays that it is surprised by HMRC's reaction to the two schemes, which it believed to be in line with those used by other banks.

Our business editor says it is highly embarrassing for Barclays, because Britain's big banks have all signed a code committing them not to engage in tax avoidance.

However, he adds that Barclays may end up paying no more than £150m of additional tax.

'Decision justified'

Announcing the crackdown, Exchequer Secretary to the Treasury, David Gauke, said the bank should never have devised the schemes in the first place.

All Britain's big banks have signed a code committing them not to engage in tax avoidance”

Business editor, BBC News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Read Robert Peston's blog

"The bank that disclosed these schemes to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) has adopted the Banking Code of Practice on Taxation which contains a commitment not to engage in tax avoidance," he said.

"The government is clear that these are not transactions that a bank that has adopted the code should be undertaking.

"We do not take today's action lightly, but the potential tax loss from this scheme and the history of previous abuse in this area mean that this is a circumstance where the decision to change the law with full retrospective effect is justified."

One tax scheme involved Barclays claiming it should not have to pay corporation tax on profits made when buying back its own IOUs.

The second tax avoidance scheme, also designed by Barclays, involved investment funds claiming that non-taxable income entitled the funds to tax credits that could be reclaimed from HMRC.

The Treasury described this as "an attempt to secure 'repayment' from the Exchequer of tax that has not been paid".

Forced disclosure

A Treasury source suggested that outlawing the tax schemes immediately would save the government a further £2bn in tax that would otherwise have been foregone.

Barclays disclosed the two schemes to the tax authorities under rules which have been in place since 2004.

Anyone, such as a bank, accountant, lawyer or tax adviser, who devises a seemingly legal tax avoidance plan, is obliged to tell the tax authorities about it within a few days of using it or marketing it to clients.

More than 2,000 schemes have been disclosed in the past eight years.

Mr Gauke told BBC Radio 4's Today programme that the experience of Barclays showed that the system of compulsory disclosure for legal tax avoidance schemes was working.

"They have got caught, they disclosed this information, the HMRC has acted very quickly, there will be no benefit to the bank, they are clearly taking a substantial reputational hit and we have demonstrated that banks are simply not going to be able to get away with it," he said.

John Whiting, of the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT), said: "Quite a few of the disclosures have come from banks in the past.

"They [the schemes] are usually intended for sale to others such as clients."

Tax obligations

The banking code on taxation was first introduced by the Labour government in June 2009.

Stephen Herring, BDO Stoy Hayward: "This is not to do with tax evasion"
It followed reports that some big banks used large scale tax avoidance schemes involving complex transactions and financial instruments.

The code - which was supported by the incoming coalition government the following year - demands that banks which sign ensure that their tax and the tax obligations of their customers are observed.

It says they should not go out of their way to avoid tax for themselves or clients.

The 15 biggest banks operating in the UK have signed up.

'Treated even-handedly'

In a separate development, HMRC said it would appoint a senior official to act as an "assurance commissioner" for any tax deals struck with big companies for more than £100m.

The job of the commissioner will be to make sure taxpayers in general do not suffer from any such settlements.

The move follows severe criticism last December from MPs on the Public Accounts Committee who denounced HMRC for appearing to cut contentious tax deals with companies such as Vodafone and Goldman Sachs.

Lin Homer, the new HMRC chief executive said: "This commissioner will take the role of challenging whether any proposed settlement secured the correct amount of tax efficiently and that taxpayers had been treated even-handedly.

"The commissioner will also make sure that the governance procedures have been followed," she added.

scootiep
5th March 2012, 15:51
More crooks getting some justice, another Ponzi scheme that has been found out :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-17256318

UK's biggest Ponzi scheme: Two guilty of £115m fraud The trio bought a fleet of expensive cars Continue reading the main story

Man admits 'biggest Ponzi fraud' Fraud charges over £115m inquiry Two men have been convicted of taking part in UK's biggest "Ponzi" fraud scheme.

John Anderson, 46, from West Hampstead, and Kenneth Peacock, 43, from Surrey, were found guilty of unlawfully accepting deposits from investors.

The scheme's mastermind Kautilya Pruthi, 41, of Wandsworth, London, had already admitted seven fraud counts.

Southwark Crown Court heard hundreds of people, including England cricketer Darren Gough, lost £115m.

The jury is still out on whether Anderson and Peacock deceived investors.

Ponzi schemes offer investors high returns over a short period of time paid for through their own money or that of subsequent investors, rather than real profits.

What is a Ponzi scheme?
The fraud was named after Italian immigrant Carlos (Charles) Ponzi who set up schemes in Boston and Florida in the 1920s Criminals offer investors high returns over a short period of time Some of that money pays fake returns to other investors The rest of the money is used to fund the lifestyles of the criminals The fund collapses when people stop joining or too many existing members withdraw funds As well as former cricketer Gough, other victims included actor Jerome Flynn.

Pruthi, Peacock and Anderson lured investors with the promise of huge returns of up to 20% a month.

They told people they were lending to importers and exporters in need of short-term credit.

For nearly four years the returns were paid by Pruthi, but only by using money taken from new investors.

The rest of the cash was used to fund lavish lifestyles.

Each of the three men bought a fleet of luxury cars. Pruthi even bought a private jet.

The ostentatious displays of wealth were used to impress investors. Pruthi and Anderson once travelled by helicopter to meet a group of potential investors in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.

When the scheme collapsed in 2008, 800 people were owed £115m, with some investors losing their life savings.

scootiep
6th March 2012, 19:23
another ponzi scheme and more crooks getting their due.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-17274724

Financier and cricket mogul Allen Stanford has been found guilty by a court in Houston, Texas, of running a $7bn Ponzi scheme.

Stanford, 61, was convicted on 13 of the 14 charges.

He had pleaded not guilty to defrauding some 30,000 investors with bogus investments through his Stanford International Bank in Antigua to fund a lavish lifestyle.

He faces a sentence of up to 20 years in prison for the most serious charge.

However, the judge will have to decide whether the sentences should run consecutively.

The jury of eight men and four women found him not guilty of one charge of wire fraud.

Stanford looked down as the guilty verdicts were announced, and one of his daughters started crying.

The same jury will now deliberate in a brief civil trial as prosecutors seek to seize funds from more than 30 Stanford bank accounts worldwide.

One of Stanford's lawyers, Ali Fazel, told Associated Press he was "disappointed in the outcome", adding: "We expect to appeal.''

Stanford organised the money-spinning Stanford Twenty20 cricket tournament in 2008
Stanford's defence was based on blaming a former chief financial officer, James Davis, and arguing that most of the money was lost by court-appointed receivers following the bank's seizure.

Prosecutors said Stanford's bogus certificates of deposit had promised artificially high returns to fund his lavish lifestyle over a 20-year period.

They said Stanford had told depositors in more than 100 countries that their money was safely invested in stocks and securities. However, it was in reality being transferred to his businesses and personal account.

Davis, who had earlier pleaded guilty to fraud as part of a deal with prosecutors, testified that he had worked with Stanford to falsify records.

The fraud was named after Italian immigrant Carlos (Charles) Ponzi who set up schemes in Boston and Florida in the 1920s
Criminals offer investors high returns over a short period of time
Some of that money pays fake returns to other investors
The rest of the money is used to fund the lifestyles of the criminals

Stanford did not take the stand during the six-week trial.

Stanford was the organiser of the money-spinning Stanford Twenty20 cricket tournament in the West Indies in 2008.

Forbes Magazine listed him as the 605th richest man in the world in 2006.

He has spent three years in detention after being denied bail.

Stanford's trial was delayed after he was involved in a prison fight in September 2009 and developed an addiction to an anti-anxiety drug. But in December 2011 he was declared fit to stand trial.

scootiep
22nd April 2012, 08:26
Another fraudster has been captured.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17803113

Lib Dem donor Michael Brown 'extradited to UK'
Convicted fraudster and former Lib Dem donor Michael Brown is being extradited to the UK from the Dominican Republic, police in the Caribbean state say.
They said he was being flown to Spain and would be handed to UK officials.
In 2008 Brown, who had gone on the run to the Dominican Republic from the UK, was jailed in his absence for seven years for stealing £36m from clients after posing as a bond dealer.
Brown, 46, donated £2.4m to the Lib Dems before the 2005 General Election.
Local police said the Briton had been living in the Dominican Republic under the name of Darren Nally before his arrest in January.
Brown went on the run, sparking an international manhunt, after stealing millions from clients, including nearly £8m from Manchester United's ex-chairman Martin Edwards.
He had posed as a highly successful bond dealer and claimed connections with royalty.
Dominican Republic police said the Briton had been also charged with defrauding people in Punta Cana, although the alleged victims dropped their complaints so he could be extradited.
The island does not have an extradition treaty with the UK. There has not yet been any comment from officials in the UK
Brown's donation to the Liberal Democrats' election war chest - its largest ever donation - was funded through the use of investors' money.
Charles Kennedy, who was party leader at the time it was made, said in September his party had gone the "extra mile" to check out Brown before accepting his money.
"We were very careful, we always were in the Lib Dems, to keep a distance, a buffer zone, over donations," he said.
The Electoral Commission ruled in 2009 the party could keep the money.
It found the Lib Dems had accepted the fraudster's donation in good faith and cleared the party of all wrongdoing.
A Lib Dem spokesman said: "We support any moves to bring this man to justice."