PDA

View Full Version : I have a rather strange problem

Gone002
15th January 2012, 23:00
First i will start by saying happy new year to all on Avalon, i hope this year helps all with there goals.

Ok so i have had this problem in the past , but it seems to have been magnified over the last couple of weeks. Whenever I let my mind wonder, I am constantly reminded of the times I was less than human to those around me.
To the point of physical pain, like a flash in my head, that then passes through my body. I feel pain, sadness and regret at what I did to that person/people, but instead of that passing over me it lingers.

This has been happening on a daily bases to me, and its slowly eating away at me. I have no idea what I should do. When I was in church I went to my priest in private and talked about, he looked at me rather strangely and quickly changed the subject.

So people any info on this would help me.

angellight
15th January 2012, 23:14
Hi Celt,
It is my understanding that right now people are being forced to clear energetically. It is like the universe has flipped a fail safe switch. Energy is also going back to it's origins. Every time we act less than human to those around us there is an energy exchange, blocks are created on both sides. The universe is holding up a mirror and making you take responsibility for your creation. You can consciously clear you own energy and blocks, this helps the transition. This is something everyone is going through right now. Some people get headaches, others are just plain exhausted. Some will manifest disease. IMHO the more active you are in your own clearing the easier the process.

Blessings,
Angellight

Gone002
15th January 2012, 23:30
What you said rings true to me, i will try my best to make sure i help the process.

Thank you

truth4me
15th January 2012, 23:32
When I was a young man I would try to "do" any women I could and there was one I really liked but the dog in me in those days had nothing but tunnel vision. I tried to have sex with her constantly and she always refused. A very good person she was/is. Now roughly 25 or so years later I ran into her. She has never married and when I seen her the first thing I felt was sorrow. I went up and apologized for actions when I was young with her. I wasn't trying to restart anything with her. I truly felt terrible about my actions and felt great to say I was sorry.......

onawah
15th January 2012, 23:52
From what I understand, it is part of the shift to 4D. When we die, we go through a life review process during which we experience what effect we've had on the world, both good and bad. This is to help in our growth process. Once we have cleared that, we are ready to move on and begin deciding on what our next incarnation will be.
Since we are moving now to a higher dimension, this process is happening before we actually leave the body, which is a good sign, but can make life a bit more complicated, since we still have to maintain life in a body while we do the review.
The more you can do spiritual practice, the quicker it will go.
You can sit in meditation and imagine the bad karma being burned off as you breathe out, and good new energy for transformation coming in with each new breath.
That is a very old technique, tried and true.
Or feel yourself as being filled with Unconditional Love, blessing and releasing each incident as it comes up for review.
Good luck!

modwiz
15th January 2012, 23:57
I have had a few memories that can cause me physical pain and new ones show up from time to time. Besides clearing them out they are also to allow us to realize this is a common human condition. That is, living is filled with things we regret and given a 'take two' we would do it different, or not at all. This realization can be particularly powerful in allowing us to let go of the hurts others have inflicted on us. If they had ' a take two' they would probably be just like us and do it differently, or not at all.

These pains give us the 'lesson' of forgiveness of self and others. Forgiveness and karma dance together and much karma can be released through the forgiveness that results in these painful inner moments.

There is a meditation most call the "Lord's Prayer". There is a powerful part to negotiate in the line, "forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us". In this part of the prayer/meditation if anyone comes to mind that we hold a grudge against or have not forgiven yet they are identified. We then have the choice to forgive and move ahead in the meditation cleansed or just proceed knowing we have work to do.
The power of this line cannot be overstated. In a truly just Universe we set the quality of the mercy we should be shown. How can we expect any more mercy or forgiveness than we would be willing to extend/give to another? What we forgive, we can expect forgiveness for and what we cannot forgive will set the tone of any forgiveness we can expect.

The pain we feel from memories is a chance to show ourselves mercy so that we can extend this same to others. Much misery and karma can and are cleared in acknowledging this inner process and acting on it.

Borden
16th January 2012, 00:14
Hi celt,

I've been through a similar experience, and luckily for me I found a copy of the book 'The Four Insights' by Alberto Villoldo. I don't know if you'd be interested in it, but felt compelled to mention it to you because it did me so much good in this specific respect as well as others.

And this world is full of people who do crappy things to others and avoid any reflection on it whatsoever. You're clearly not one of those people. We all do crappy things to others at various stages in our life, and we're all in this together, through our mistaknness and misunderstanding as well as everything else.

In my philosophy your higher self is utterly perfect and godly, and anything you go through in the confusion that is consciousness at its present condition for our species, is part of a journey. Please don't harbour feelings of self-loathing, but rather trust your higher aspect. And I agree with other posters ... I think maybe you're letting it go and this is a part of the process. That's a good thing, right?

Oh, and I wouldn't pay any attention to a priest's reaction. Especially that reaction! If I were a priest I think my job would be to show utter compassion, understanding and forgiveness to anyone who sought my advice.

Borden

jorr lundstrom
16th January 2012, 00:20
I cant tell you wot to do, but I can tell you wot I do when this happens to me.

I stay aware of it, just watch it, without judgement, wihout a wish to get rid

of it. It can be pain or emotional turmoil or thoughts or unpleasant memories

or wotsoever. I just watch it. I know that as long I can watch it, its not I. Im

the watcher, not the watched. In the moment I identify with the experienced

Im lost to it. LOL Good luck.

Flash
16th January 2012, 00:21
The good thing about it is that if you do crappy things now, you will react instantly, the pain will be immediate so that you will correct the situation right away. This is great, this is, imho, evolution.

A mantra: I forgive myself totally. Repeat it 10-20 times a day.

Knowrainknowrainbows!
16th January 2012, 00:40
Celt,
It takes an open mind and heart to "hear" and feel words of advice, not to mention that you're seeking such ... what a gift you are giving yourself and others.
It struck me odd that you described these experiences as "times when I was less than human", and I think I know what you mean ...

I have memories of times when I didn't "rise to the occasion" and wish I had done things differently. Then, I remember times that others disappointed me... While 2 wrongs don't make a right, the ability to recognize that we are both senders/creators and receivers/sufferrers of unpleasant experiences makes the concepts of apology and forgivness both logical and necessary if we are to truly learn life lessons.

Humility is a wonderul teacher. It is also a great equilizer ... There are universal experiences we humans can use to build bridges of understanding ... empathy to empower us.

While I must accept that I cannot undo my "mistakes" I can choose to do better next time. And I can choose to forgive others when they make mistakes (even when they don't apologize). Afterall, holding onto anger and pain is toxic to me and those with whom I interract. And, as time goes by, I recognize how precious each moment is. It's so important you allow yourself to "process" these thoughts and feelings so that you can maintain health and well-being.

Being true to myself, loving and forgiving myself, being my own best friend, recognizing we are all spiritual beings having human experiences are themes I keep in mind to guide me in the daily challenges of life.

I hope this helps. It is sent with care and compassion.
Peace, Light, Love,
KRKR

jagman
16th January 2012, 01:39
Ye who is without sin, Cast the first stone. We are all imperfect men. Remember, Only those who do nothing make no mistakes!

CdnSirian
16th January 2012, 01:50
We can never go back and undo anything. But we can change in our heart and wish others well, now. We can change. We can re-write our feelings and goals for ourselves and how we want to affect others/the world.

If there is no time, then we can send these messages out to - no where - and no time - and like-minded beings will receive it. They will know. Everything is O.K.

truth4me
16th January 2012, 02:49
The good thing about it is that if you do crappy things now, you will react instantly, the pain will be immediate so that you will correct the situation right away. This is great, this is, imho, evolution.

A mantra: I forgive myself totally. Repeat it 10-20 times a day. Flash you hit the nail "squarely on the head with the hammer" with your reply. I try to do exactly what you said now days. If I say or do something that I know is wrong to a person I try my best to clear it up as soon as possible. Example---I work in a store and a customer gave me a coupon for a dollar off her purchase. Well I forgot to take it off and she had already left the store. I felt bad because even a 1.00 off helps people who might be raising 3 kids. About a week later I seen her in the store as I was leaving and I told her what happened and apologized to her and gave her a 1.00 out of my pocket. I wasn't doing it for the stores sake I was doing because I truly felt bad about that coupon and her savings.

kcbc2010
16th January 2012, 17:57
I have to say that your problem isn't strange at all.

Also, I've found that reaching out to the person who I've harmed or reminding myself that I can't undo things that were done in the past that I'm able to work through some of those kinds of issues. Sometimes it's a process because of the issue or feelings involved. Other times, you get instant relief because you are able to reconcile with someone.

Tony
16th January 2012, 18:13
There is a residue of past feelings left in the subtle body. This is where the chakras, winds, channels and energies reside.

We all have memories that suddenly effect the physical body, with a sort of shudder. It is merely past actions coming to the present in the mind. Don't feel guilty. It is the past, don't hold on, don't do it again. Just realise that it was unhelpful and that it was done in ignorance. If you can admit the wrong doing, do so. It may not be accepted by the other person, but that is their story and karma.

Be kind to yourself, and everyone else. It was a good lesson.

Much affection,
Tony

Maia Gabrial
16th January 2012, 19:25
Now, forgive yourself...

Snowbird
16th January 2012, 23:05
Celt, I am still releasing blocks from decades ago. They keep surfacing and bugging me until I deal with them. I just recently released one that had to do with me riding a horse as a very young person many years ago. I didn't know how to ride and I messed up the horse, and the trainer, a gnarly old guy, made me feel worse than the dirt he was standing on. This scene kept resurfacing in my mind because I felt so badly about it. I forgave the gnarly old guy and asked forgiveness of the horse, both of whom left this earth years ago. I embraced that scene and thanked it for teaching me compassion and caring and I then released it into the light. That scene no longer bothers me. I'm free of it.

It works!! :wave:

Seikou-Kishi
17th January 2012, 05:46
First i will start by saying happy new year to all on Avalon, i hope this year helps all with there goals.

Ok so i have had this problem in the past , but it seems to have been magnified over the last couple of weeks. Whenever I let my mind wonder, I am constantly reminded of the times I was less than human to those around me.
To the point of physical pain, like a flash in my head, that then passes through my body. I feel pain, sadness and regret at what I did to that person/people, but instead of that passing over me it lingers.

This has been happening on a daily bases to me, and its slowly eating away at me. I have no idea what I should do. When I was in church I went to my priest in private and talked about, he looked at me rather strangely and quickly changed the subject.

So people any info on this would help me.

This raises a few points to me. What I say you may not agree with, but then that's true of everything :-)

You underestimate the human proclivity to baseness. When you do something which in a different frame of mind you wouldn't be so proud of, you are being just as human as when the shame strikes; To err is human... and that brings me on to my second point: as you forgive others, why can you not also forgive yourself? Mercy, charity, compassion and understanding — these are not things to be given only to other people, but also to yourself. Resolve yourself to try not to do whatever has shamed you again, but resolve yourself also to be sure that should you repeat yourself, you will pick yourself up and move on and later look upon yourself with the same forgiveness with which you would look upon others in your shoes.

The Lord's Prayer says "And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive them that trespass against us." But it might do to say "and help us to forgive ourselves where we trespass". Shame has its uses in that it helps deter us from behaving disgracefully in the same way in which pain has its uses in that it helps deter us from endangering ourselves, but neither of them have any place as lifelong companions. Shame is the first half of the remedy, forgiveness is the second.

Words of Joy
17th January 2012, 09:44
I have had different occasions of resurfacing memories of "bad" actions in the past, which made me feel bad over and over again. I was in Bosnia in 2001 and I had a roommate who pointed out to me that you have the ability to make it go away by "cleaning up history". He told me that I could choose to contact whomever I thought I'd done wrong in the past. It was an eyeopener at the time and it took some inner strength to get myself to do so, but eventually I looked up the persons through the internet and if I was able to find contactinformation I sent them a message explaining how I felt about what I had done and that I was sorry about that. those messages were always received very positively and I would receive messages like: "I had forgotten all about that", "we were kids and kids do those kind of things, don't worry about it" or "apologies accepted". I did try to contact all, but couldn't reach all. But I believe intention is what counts. I know I've done what I could to better the situation and I will make sure that I take the lessons that came trough these events. It is all in your own hands...

Gone002
17th January 2012, 18:58
Thank you for your help and info on this subject guys and girls.

Camilo
17th January 2012, 23:11
It seems that at this time we're releasing all the baggage from the past, and the best we can do is just be an observer and let it all go away. I on the side would recommend you stop going to church and talking about your personal stuff to a priest. Satand on you own.

Lifebringer
17th January 2012, 23:16
Unresolved apologies not spoken? Start down the list on the things you said or did to others and sincerely ask for forgiveness for the shortcoming or cruelty to those you have harmed. I started back in 1993. At first my ego said I had no reason to apologize, but my guide/self, said I should make amends to those I harmed. It's gotten a lot better for me, I used to cry at some of the harm I caused or said.
Free your mind of these negative harms and release your tortured body and soul.

trenairio
17th January 2012, 23:20
every single human being has their own obstacles, and chosen path. do what you can. in the end, we are all equal.