PDA

View Full Version : Nastiest Election In Our Nations History!

jagman
16th January 2012, 04:36
The Democratic Machine is poised to spend 1 Billion dollars in the upcoming Presidential
Election. The Republicans have 800 million in their War Chest. This is going to get ugly
fast. The PTB have decided that Mitt Romney and Barack Obama will face off!
There will be accusations of Racism, Shady business dealings, Class warfare etc...

I am not a Republican, Nor am I a Democrat. I am a free thinking Libertarian who sees
the writing on the wall. THIS IS A DISTRACTION! It is all meant to divert and divide
us! ( Pay No Attention To That Man Behind The Curtain!)

I will not allow myself to become a pawn in their game. This game is rigged.
The PTB want us divided.( Easier for them to control us! ) Take heed brothers,
Stay focused, We are not enemy's here. Try to rise above party politics & fear.

pyriel
16th January 2012, 06:39
Ron Paul wont win either way. If so, there will be calls for recounts and if somehow he gets into office, He'll likely be assassinated before taking office or within 3 month after taking office.. He'll likely be the next JFK. Hopefully something like this doesnt happen but it's a good possibility.

Mulder
16th January 2012, 07:32
On the contrary, 51% of the sheeple will vote in Obama again. Ron Paul is just a distraction to placate aware people until the 2012 election occurs. Then the next distraction will eventuate...

jackovesk
16th January 2012, 08:03
If the American people don't stand up and defend the Constitution & Bill of Rights by electing Ron Paul on mass this year in 2012...

Their Country is (Finished) Good Night Irene..!

Ron Paul is the only Politician who wants to defend each individuals Liberty and hand the Country back to (The People)

No (Fear Mongering) just a FACT..!

jcocks
16th January 2012, 08:16
Don't be fooled, RP would not even be in the election game if they didn't want him there. This is THEIR game, run by THEIR rules. If RP is a good honest man he'll realise this and pull out before THEY can get their mitts on him... The one thing he DOES NOT want to do, if he is the good man everyone says he is, is win the election. they will RUIN him as they did Obama. He's too good to become a puppet.

jackovesk
16th January 2012, 08:20
I'm sorry I will never be a Defeatest,

Its simply not a part of my DNA..!

Chucky
16th January 2012, 08:37
I'd suggest to Ron Paul then if he wins is to sign in front of the cameras the order to sack cia, fed, nro, nsa, and fire all the older people in the white house to the pentagon. This wll help if the people see the actual order and stand by Ron. The other order of course is rid homeland security, patriot act, NDAA, and then the big one guys with your help on a state level. Sack the whole government. Law makers, Congress, Senate. Replace with people who know what the constitution is and will stand by it. Ron Paul needs to do this on his first week. No pussy footen and no doubt he needs to do it publicly so americans can see and protect, and back him up. Any kick back would be the people revolt at the whole establishment in one hit. My Opinion of course.

Remember JFK actually disolved CIA and the order should be inacted again this time out in the open with public support. Anyone with national security concerns here need to remember USA has enough nukes to destroy the world a couple of times so no one will attack. Thats for those think its a valid excuse still. (National Security) :)

Don't be fooled, RP would not even be in the election game if they didn't want him there. This is THEIR game, run by THEIR rules. If RP is a good honest man he'll realise this and pull out before THEY can get their mitts on him... The one thing he DOES NOT want to do, if he is the good man everyone says he is, is win the election. they will RUIN him as they did Obama. He's too good to become a puppet.

humanalien
16th January 2012, 16:27
Ron Paul wont win either way. If so, there will be calls for recounts and if somehow he gets into office, He'll likely be assassinated before taking office or within 3 month after taking office.. He'll likely be the next JFK. Hopefully something like this doesnt happen but it's a good possibility.

A couple of nights ago, i had a dream. I was reading a newspaper, probably
on the second page. The headline read " The Assassination Of Ron Paul".

To me, this seemed like it was an event that had already happened and the
papers were talking more about what had happened to Ron Paul, on the
second day after his death.

I woke right up after seeing that in my dream and i can only hope it doesn't
come true. I didn't see any dates or anything. I never got past the headline.

alienHunter
16th January 2012, 17:14
I am a sheeple likely to vote for Obama again. The only thing that will happen to Ron Paul if he sticks true to form 'after' a presidential win will be impeachment based on incompetence. Beyond that, if he proves not to be dangerous to your rank-and-file sheeple he will simply be laughed out of office.

On the contrary, 51% of the sheeple will vote in Obama again. Ron Paul is just a distraction to placate aware people until the 2012 election occurs. Then the next distraction will eventuate...

kcbc2010
16th January 2012, 17:24
One thing that the non-Americans need to realize is that less than 50% of eligible voters actually vote. Even less vote in primaries. That's why candidates target primary voters because they are the ones that tend to come out for every election. The people who tend to vote are older and have money. (And if there's voting in a "off-year", the numbers that vote are even worse).

It would be scary to those who rig the game if the 50% that didn't vote actually showed up at the polls because that would screw up all the numbers planning they did. We can argue about the game being rigged, but we only have ourselves to blame if someone is running in an election unopposed and we don't participate. It makes it a lot harder to rig the game when everyone's watching. And that doesn't even go into the "controversy" of asking people to show a photo ID to vote....

And, we've know since 2008 that 2012 was going to be "slug-fest". It's going to get nasty and, while we can say that the campaign will be a distraction, we've got to be ready for anything.

Even distractions have unintended results. Our people are very polarized. People are angry and hungry. That's just a dangerous combo wherever you are. We need to reflect and make sure that things don't get out of control. At this point (for me at least), most of what I do is about limiting collateral damage. Since we are "awake and aware" we need to be vigilant and intentionally try not to add negativity to an already volatile situation.

I'm very frustrated and angry w/all of this, but I try to remember "who I am" and "where I came from (though I don't quite know the answer to that one)". I am part of the light and I've got responsibilities because of that knowledge that go beyond me and mine. Peace be with all of us going forward.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

1223....love it!

crested-duck
16th January 2012, 17:39
Welcome to Bizzarro World where anything is possible at any time. The way I see it is that our elected govt officials have all been bought off by one evil org. or another, none are exempt. They watch and help Obama break our laws and willfully commit treason. While at the same time have all the evidence, and available legal solutions , to impeach and remove the source of the tyranny, but willfully refuse to do so. This is not about any election, that are all rigged regardless. It is corruption and govt. gone wild and rabid on steroids. Sometimes you just have to shoot a rabid dog, or coon, or possum to end a current ongoing problem for good.

Chucky
16th January 2012, 22:54
I agree and if everyone thinks about it for a sec. The time right now is the best for any whitehats to move on this lot of crooks. Water boarding is not illegal now. Guantanamo is open still. New FEMA camps ready, no rights which mean mention terrorist and you are off to torture and prison. Well guys by their own definition the white hats can walk in their offices and declare them terrorists and wisk them off to guantanamo bay and we'd be safer and those cowards will sing like canarys. Not to mention then we can get the constitution ready and apply it again. Right now is the time...

Welcome to Bizzarro World where anything is possible at any time. The way I see it is that our elected govt officials have all been bought off by one evil org. or another, none are exempt. They watch and help Obama break our laws and willfully commit treason. While at the same time have all the evidence, and available legal solutions , to impeach and remove the source of the tyranny, but willfully refuse to do so. This is not about any election, that are all rigged regardless. It is corruption and govt. gone wild and rabid on steroids. Sometimes you just have to shoot a rabid dog, or coon, or possum to end a current ongoing problem for good.