PDA

View Full Version : Strange sounds uploaded by Dutchsinse

Mandala
17th January 2012, 02:58
Uploaded by dutchsinse on Jan 16, 2012
this doesn't usually come from Dutchsinse: "Stay alert and be prepared"

Something strange is afoot --- unknown sounds heard globally over the past few days.. basically starting up in rapid pace on January 11, 2012 --- up until today (jan 16 2012). I don't know how long this will continue, or what it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ2ZcmMxehk&feature=g-u&context=G2b1359eFUAAAAAAAIAA

onawah
17th January 2012, 03:15
This is not that new.
Reports about these strange noises have been coming in for a few months now, from all over the world.
Lots of speculation, but I haven't seen any proof yet of any particular source.
It seems to me that whistleblowers have been awfully quiet lately.
You'd think someone would have surfaced with some plausible explanation by now.
Update: Actually, there have been plausible explanations, but no real proof thus far, that I'm aware of.

astrid
17th January 2012, 03:16
Check the last thread on this, some of these have been proven to hoaxed.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?38591-Strange-sounds-in-Conklin-Alberta-Jan.-12-2012-proven-HOAX

jcocks
17th January 2012, 05:04
*SOME*, but not *ALL*....

It might be a good idea to try make a list of the videos we know to be FAKED , those we suspect to be real, and those that are questionable - that way, we might get an idea just how widespread and often these occurrances of "strange sounds" are???

ghostrider
17th January 2012, 05:12
and there shall be signs in the earth, and in the heavens

DreamsInDigital
17th January 2012, 05:18
Some of them are the Off Worlder's ships, some are probably HAARP or something similar. The others...no clue.

Calz
17th January 2012, 05:22
Some of them are the Off Worlder's ships, some are probably HAARP or something similar. The others...no clue.

Care to elaborate (or merely a hunch)???

meeradas
17th January 2012, 05:38
I am reminded of "Einstürzende Neubauten".
Maybe i should renew my contact and ask 'em what they hear here...
it really sounds like some of their old tapeloops being replayed.

RedeZra
17th January 2012, 07:01
it sounds like a huge spaceship entering the atmosphere

it is possible that 14th oct 2008 was just a test and a pre-programming of our minds to get us accustomed to the idea of huge spaceships hovering above our heads

and not only in the movies

those who taught our ancestors advanced civilisation are still around according to the Bible

they've just been transferred to the realm of Hell but remember they came from Heaven

and the realm of Heaven is more real than the realm of Earth

who knows what high tech toys they have there in Heaven and Hell

ROMANWKT
17th January 2012, 08:57
Sounds like a sound system set up through the atmosphere beaming sound up and reflecting it back either through the chem-trails particles using haarp, a set up for the alien invasion would be useless without sound, or your Savior talking to humanity from the sky, really sounds like somebody is sound testing, or the sound is pushed out from the hollow earth. I am trying to figure out if they are using delay or reverb as the sound has echo. close your eyes and listen to the different frequencies from different places, to me it sounds as the same source testing different frequencies, I don't think this is seismic, probably creating biblical fear nonsense again, anyways sounds like a system check.

regards to all
roman

Mike Gorman
17th January 2012, 10:01
The first one is identical to the sounds reported from the Ukraine town back in September(?)If they are indeed
real, these are produced by very large events-first one sounds like big sheets of iron being moved..weird eh?

Nerge
17th January 2012, 10:05
I've noticed some odd sounds outside for a few months now, only occasionally (I don't sit listening every night :) ) but it's usually in the early hours of the morning to dawn or there abouts.

Nothing like the large banging, screeching or "It's Godzilla!!!!" sounds in some of these vids but more like as if many large jets are all passing over at the exact same time but with no impression that the sound is getting louder or reducing - as you'd expect with moving objects.

There is an airport to the West of the City I'm in (outside the city) but I'm on the opposite side of the city to the East; I can often see those jets going over but usually hear no sound from the majority of them, let alone anything to cause this continued level of noise. You'd literally have to have a couple of big jets hovering at very low altitude a few hundred feet away for an hour to recreate it. ;)

It's not traffic as it's too late and major roads are too far away to make that level of noise. Usually lasts an hours or so but I can't be certain. Seems to have a slight direction to it's origin but nothing pin-point - very odd.

Pony Express
17th January 2012, 11:41
This, from an ancient text concerning signs of the end (cf. Josephus, "War"...): The Apocalypse of Ezra: V:6-V:10...(using the Latin translation...)

"And the sea shall make a noise, and all shall hear it; and fissures shall be produced in many places, and fire shall be emitted continually; and the desert-beasts shall migrate from their places; and signs from women shall appear, for births shall be born without being completed; and in sweet waters salt shall be found; and friends shall suddenly wage war on their friends. And then shall wisdom hide herself, and understanding withdraw to her chambers (and she shall be sought) by many and not found..."

Not voicing any opinion here, just posting what I've read.

gandra99
17th January 2012, 11:56
Strange Sounds phenomenon caused by Polar Plasma Wave?
Strange Sounds phenomenon caused by Polar Plasma Wave?

dAkapacity
17th January 2012, 12:09
I have a gut feeling this isn't true...

One of the firemen or woodworkers in one of the video fragments couldn't suppress a smile... He was probably thinking: "Hehe... This is gone be a You Tube hit for sure!"

In the last fragment the video remained fixed on an appartment complex. You would expect most people living there to peep out there heads to figure out what's happening... Then again, being chemtrailed en masse might take away even this bit of curiosity.

"Hey honey, do you hear that strange sound? Don't you find that odd?"
"Don't bother, we have problems of our own and besides, if it really exists, then we would read it in the paper!"
"I suppose you're right..."

Could be some Ligeti played for the masses. Finally world wide recognition ! :madgrin:

sp9MH7noYus

xdA.

Magnus
17th January 2012, 12:40
Odd noises indeed. My imagination identifies several possible sources, but the one i like most is: the roaring of prehistoric beasts.

Russ1959
17th January 2012, 13:13
I resonate with this Roman, it definately has a soundcheck feel to the noise. Almost like a cabalistic drone or chant? Possibly another elitist weapon to control the masses if it was played at unusually low frequencies? Very very strange indeed!

etm567
17th January 2012, 14:27
Sounds like a sound system set up through the atmosphere beaming sound up and reflecting it back either through the chem-trails particles using haarp ... I don't think this is seismic, probably creating biblical fear nonsense again, anyways sounds like a system check.
roman

sounds reasonable to me.

ETM

InTheBackground
17th January 2012, 14:35
Still only halfway through the video, but this struck me. @7:51, it states that the video that follows is from the second week of January 2012 in Montreal, Canada. Now, I realize this winter has been a little strange, but someone tell me how Montreal can have leaves on deciduous trees and green, green grass and summery looking weather in the second week of January? I'm not saying that anything about what is contained in that video is false--because I **do** find the reports of odd noises intriguing--but the timing given for that particular video cannot possibly be correct.

DreamsInDigital
17th January 2012, 15:34

Care to elaborate (or merely a hunch)???
Personal first hand experience.

Still only halfway through the video, but this struck me. @7:51, it states that the video that follows is from the second week of January 2012 in Montreal, Canada. Now, I realize this winter has been a little strange, but someone tell me how Montreal can have leaves on deciduous trees and green, green grass and summery looking weather in the second week of January? I'm not saying that anything about what is contained in that video is false--because I **do** find the reports of odd noises intriguing--but the timing given for that particular video cannot possibly be correct.
It's because of the Pole Shift we are currently experiencing. The North Pole is moving towards Siberia, so we're going to have here in North America more mild winters. This is normal planetary behavior.

Realeyes
17th January 2012, 16:04
This is a really eerie sound.

Interesting that it is just over a week after more mass bird and fish deaths; I am wondering if there is some sort of connection - where the birds and animals were picking up 'something' (whatever that may be) ahead of us to now having these sounds. Just a thought.

For what it is worth, Ramtha (a channeled being) predicted last year that our Earth would 'ring like a bell'.

Has anyone been watching what readings there are on the tectonic plates in the last week? This last year has seen a lot of increased movement. I wonder if this has anything to do with these strange sounds?

SomaSmith
17th January 2012, 16:56
Spooky sounds everywhere! I do believe that some of these are faked. That leaves the rest... I have seen lots of theories, my fav is that it's the underground network of bases belonging to the controllers being destroyed. Just wishful thinking I suppose.

But, I can't help but remember my "programming" from childhood telling me of the trumpets sounding...

1 Corinthians 15:52
"In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

I'm not saying I believe any of this! If anything this is a stretch and I'm reaching to make an old prophecy fit a new phenomenon. Just throwing that in the pot. :whistle:

Centauro
17th January 2012, 18:10
I listened to all of those sounds and there isn't one that didn't give me the creeps .... just me I guess, but not a good feeling.... whatever they are fake or real.

Roland

Lifebringer
17th January 2012, 18:31
This sounds like that cave in Tibet that the Monks guard and say is the ancestors returning. Sounds the same, and perhaps it's beyond the cave and intradimensional that we hear it now everywhere. Sorta sounds like the trumpets spoken of in the books.
If so, well at least they got the call signal right. Everything else was politically manipulated or Roman Catholic Church manipulated. I strongly suggest people look up the Urantia book on line and read it to bring it all together and KNOW what Christ's teachings actually were.
He was sent by Thaioouba planet of God's to finish the spiritual teaching to allow us to mature for ascension and to show there is life after death. This is to let you work both on your material mind and spiritual mind. I also recommend the Thaioouba prophecy as it also will enlighten you. Yes, there is other material for our spiritual learning, not printed in the "main books that were tampered with."
The real Book Of Amos, Enoch, and NOAH.

Lifebringer
17th January 2012, 18:36
Like the Heavenly Band and Choir "WARMING UP." Oh, yeah, bring it on and let's get this planet right for our future humans and other beings on the planet, by pitching in. This is the most blessed of planets in the NINE System with proper air, clean water and land for crops. It's simply stupid to think this planet is only OURS. They've been here long before us and they are coming back. I feel it in my heart and now am able to ask the questions of self and recieve answers. I LOVE IT.

ghostrider
17th January 2012, 18:37
we are moving into a new earth, maybe it's the pre-new earth birth pains ? anyone ? it's all over the dang earth even here in oklahoma.

dAkapacity
17th January 2012, 19:22
Still not sure about it being real...

When hearing this next video I'm more convinced those sounds come from the earth/cave.

9nWK1P60tQY

Can't help it, but again it reminds me of another Ligeti piece (the sounds from the cave sound a bit as if this following track was being played from deep down in the earth):

-iVYu5lyX5M

xdA.

Timreh
11th May 2012, 12:21
Recording of the Electro Magnetic sounds of the planet Jupiter by NASA Voyager

e3fqE01YYWs

Apparant recordings from throughout our Solar System

gk-TsX3nVrA

I find a striking resemblance with these to many of the sounds I have listened to from previous posts and on the internet.. which suggest the sound is maybe being emitted from our Planet herself??

Yes it is eerie and mysterious but for me there is something beautiful about it!
(No doubt there will be hoaxers out there as well having some fun)

RMorgan
11th May 2012, 14:52
Hey folks,

It´s me, trying to be Rick Wakeman, playing around with my new keyboard! No worries! ;)

Hahahaha! Jokes apart, I´ve heard similar sounds about five times last year, so I know some of these videos are for real. Other people from my town also heard these sounds.

Cheers,

Raf.

sdv
11th May 2012, 18:18
It's because of the Pole Shift we are currently experiencing. The North Pole is moving towards Siberia, so we're going to have here in North America more mild winters. This is normal planetary behavior.

It is the magnetic poles that are shifting, which they do all the time and which they have always done (they shift a lot each year). A complete magnetic polar flip is even possible in the nearish future as the magnetic field has been weakening.

Geographically everyone stays in the same place on the globe because there is no shift in the axis (or if there is one it is so gradual that it will definitely not affect us in our lifetime).

The moving around of the magnetic poles has not changed climate before, so why should it now?

Re. the sounds: Maybe the change is not out there but within us (i.e. we are opening up to hearing and seeing more than we did before).

frozen alchemy
11th May 2012, 20:44
I haven't heard anything about new unexplained sounds lately, which in itself is rather odd. If they were all fakes, you would think they would have continued; also if they were caused by some planetary wide, or solar system wide phenomena, you would think they would have continued. Now, it's eerily quiet ;)

Ellisa
11th May 2012, 21:24
It used to be called 'The Music of the Spheres!

wynderer
11th May 2012, 22:54
it seemed obvious to me when first listening that these sounds come from the Earth herself -- most of us have no clue what is under us

Timreh
13th May 2012, 12:20
Chronological listing of reported sounds and fakes uploaded to youtube, up to Feb 2012

http://seektress.com/ssounds.htm

ghostrider
13th May 2012, 13:02
it has to be the hologram weapon the ptb used on 9-11. I just feel it in my gut. another way to spread fear and panic. oh the bad aliens are coming to get us. ooo I'm so afraid government come and take my freedom and protect me from an illusion. ha ha ..