PDA

View Full Version : Top Scientist: Your Pet Can Read Your Mind..!

jackovesk
17th January 2012, 03:28
12 January 2012

If beloved pets could speak what would they tell you? Could your dog warn you of an approaching car accident? Might your cat share tomorrow's winning lottery numbers? A Cambridge, England scientist thinks he has evidence many animals have ESP powers...

While some humans have ESP, most animals do—so believes Dr. Rupert Sheldrake of scholarly Cambridge where science is often approached somberly in quiet laboratories and skepticism hangs heavily in the hallowed halls of knowledge.

Convincing colleagues to investigate something like the clairvoyance of cats or the telepathic powers of pups isn't easy. Yet Sheldrake is trying.

http://beforeitsnews.com/ckfinder/userfiles/0000000000005477/images/talk_to_animal_communication.jpg

Animals are psychic claims top biochemist

Who is Dr. Rupert Sheldrake and how credible is he?

Well, Rupert Sheldrake, Ph.D. is a biochemist. He's also the author of more than 80 scientific papers and 10 books.

http://beforeitsnews.com/ckfinder/userfiles/0000000000005477/images/RupertSheldrake.jpg
Dr. Rupert Sheldrake

A former Research Fellow of the Royal Society, he studied natural sciences at Cambridge University, where he was a Scholar of Clare College, took a double first class honors degree and was awarded the University Botany Prize.

If that's not enough credentials for you, how about the fact he studied philosophy and the history of science at Harvard University where he was a Frank Knox Fellow. Finally, he returned to Cambridge and was awarded a Ph.D. in biochemistry.

http://beforeitsnews.com/ckfinder/userfiles/0000000000005477/images/bradshaw-dog-sense.jpg

What secrets does he know that you don't?

So when a man like this says animals are psychic, people are likely to listen.

And listen they do, especially those with pets who've experienced first hand animals remarkable prescient ability, awareness of a future event, or seemingly telepathic prowess.

http://beforeitsnews.com/ckfinder/userfiles/0000000000005477/images/psychic-pets.jpg

Animals are telepathic and see into the future!

Amazing powers documented

Sheldrake meticulously documents some animals' amazing abilities, among them:

• Animals that know when their owners have met with accidents or have died in far away places

• Cats and dogs that try to hide when they sense they are being taken to the vetinarian

• Telepathic distress signals sent to human owners who suddenly know that a pet they left at home has died

• Awareness of earthquakes and other impending natural disasters

Sheldrake specifically discusses the animal reactions preceding (by days) the titanic tsunami that inundated Indonesia in 2004. Animals of every species fled the coastline and desperately raced for higher ground.

http://beforeitsnews.com/ckfinder/userfiles/0000000000005477/images/psycho_cat.jpg

Ancient Egyptians knew cats might sense other dimensions!

The scientist now has a database boasting more than 5,000 case histories of psychic phenomena in animals.

Based on his research, Sheldrake reports, "In telephone surveys in Britain and the U.S., I found that in about 50 percent of dog-owning households and about 30 percent of those with cats, the animals were said to anticipate the arrival of a member of the family. And it was not just dogs and cats that were involved. More than 20 other species showed similar behavior, especially parrots and horses, but also a ferret, several bottle-fed lambs raised as pets, and pet geese."

Other documented psychic abilities in animals include being aware of impending avalanches hours or days in advance and even warfare and terrorist attacks.

http://beforeitsnews.com/ckfinder/userfiles/0000000000005477/images/ww2-soldier-with-dog.jpg

Psychic pets saved many people in World War Two

Psychic pets saved Brits in WWII

The Cambridge scientist relates an amazing story of family pets that saved human lives during Germany's air attacks on Britain during the Second World War.

http://beforeitsnews.com/ckfinder/userfiles/0000000000005477/images/kitten-data-sweet-1198575-o.jpg

Family cats warned of incoming rocket attacks

"The animal reactions occurred when enemy planes were still hundreds of miles away, long before the animals could have heard them coming, and some dogs in London anticipated the explosion of German V-2 rockets, even though these missiles were supersonic and could not have been heard in advance," he writes.

Sheldrake urges scientists to put aside their natural reluctance to investigate the extrasensory phenomenon and dig into how and why animals possess these remarkable powers.

Doing so, he says, will help save more lives.

http://beforeitsnews.com/ckfinder/userfiles/0000000000005477/images/Book.jpg

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1615/063/Top_Scientist:_Your_Pet_Can_Read_Your_Mind.html

PS - IMHO this is 'No' Myth, this is the 'Truth'..!

Lost Soul
17th January 2012, 03:46
Red Elk has some interesting comments about animals in his book Short Stories.

modwiz
17th January 2012, 03:57
It is nice to see science catching up with what is blatantly obvious. I can tell bone density by picking up an arm. Doctors need machines. Go figure.

Carmen
17th January 2012, 05:00
Yeah, and my nose can tell if something is up or beyond it's " use by"date!! And I'm not being flippant here!! Whatever happened to our common senses! Maybe we have been "educated" out of them!

On the topic under discussion though, a few years back I had a clear and distinct communication from my young, new horse I was nervous about getting on! I was mucking about thinking about getting on, next thing I heard in my head "For God's sake get on! I'm just as nervous of you as you are of me!!"

DreamsInDigital
17th January 2012, 05:01
They're just discovering this? I've been talking telepathically to horses for several years now. I would have done it sooner, just wasn't aware I was capable of it. But I've known my whole life how Intelligent and Sentient most animals are.

Ellisa
17th January 2012, 05:09
Jack- you do have some interesting posts! i am a bit of a sceptic about things to do with spookiness, BUT, - my cat has to be put into his cat basket before I book a trip to the vet, not the other way round. With no one mentioning 'vet' and the basket in another room out of his sight he knows what is about to happen and he disappears until dinner time. One time it took 4 goes to get him into the carrier. If he is upset with me he comes over and then quite deliberately will turn his back and sit down facing away from me. I have seen other cats do this. I also have had prescient dogs- knowing when favourite people are coming, and one sweet ilttle spaniel who was very unnerving. He would follow the unseen things around with his eyes and startle at lights, shadows and invisible alarms.

However I must admit that, dull though it may be, I have usually put these behaviors down to acute hearing or observation rather than psychic reaction.

After reading the posts here I now wonder about my latest pet. I have always had animals and recently adopted a 10 year old pug. He is the most empathic animal I have ever had. He watches us closely and within a week settled in as though he had been here forever. As a pug is inherently the ugliest dog on the planet I wonder if this empathic trait is a survival one. I understand these unprepossessing animals have been charming humans for at least a 1,000 years. It is their personality and confidence that endears them to us I think. There is no other reason to have a pug! They are great fun to have around. I would not be surprised if I found out he can read minds!

Carmen
17th January 2012, 05:17
Pugs ugly!! Never!! LOL Many years ago we bought a pug for my Dad. Had the ugly little mutt for a weekend before he was delivered. In that time he totally won us all over! Talk about personality. We had to go buy one for ourselves. A wee black fellow we called "Spook" You are quite right, they are personality plus. Maybe it is to make up for their strange wee (adorable) faces.

Seikou-Kishi
17th January 2012, 05:18
IMHO you're absolutely right Jacko

Carmody
17th January 2012, 06:58
My dogs never had collars. Most communication was telepathic. To the point that I'd take them out for walks in the astral planes..and I'd construct realities for us to have fun in.

Then, after they'd died, they visited a few times and we played some more.

In the 'here and now' thread, even - we've shared some astral space.

So, who needs convincing that the conceptual and real 3d mundane reality... needs to be stretched a bit, regarding it's full overlays and interactions?

Not I.

fathertedsmate
17th January 2012, 10:05
dogs wonderful creatures, my 8inch high black jack russel, has been an intrical partner in enabling me to find out what was killing,me, it all started when i asked myself the question,why is her nose always running and coughing in the morning, is she coming out in sympathy with me as asthma had been diagnosed,

no she wasnt,she had been licking me, this sent me on a journey of discovery, i was full of heavy metals and chemicals,

i was always curious as to why my dog always knew when i was thinking about leaving the house, as i have removed metals,and connected the bodys energy flow, i started to practice with her,
my view on how they know is, every thought that you have creates chemicals, those chemicals create feelings,the feelings,create energy and frequency, the dog recognises your intentions by the frequency the body is creating,

the frequency you are operating on, will be determined by the ammount of metals,chemicals,viruses,pathogens,parasites,yeast ,fungus and mould, that are in the body.

if you are anxious,so is the dog,if you are fearful,so is the dog,your feelings are being transmitted,
for me the best sight in the word is , watching molly trotting like a pony,tail in the air, this lets me know what frequency i am operating on,

apokalypse
17th January 2012, 10:21
this pretty much confirm animal pretty much confirm et's contactee have said about animal they communicate telepathy but with human only use 4-5% of our potential unable to communicate back. i wonder does dog able to see beings from other dimension or ghost? for no reason i saw some dog just baking all night, they may have seen something we might not see.

Ria
20th January 2012, 13:39
My friend had cats, she went down the road, they would not leave her, kept crossing her path, for fear that they would be run over, she gave up on her journey and took them home. Next morning she found out that there had been a murder the evening be-for, on the route she had intended to take.

jackovesk
20th January 2012, 15:39
Post removed by me...