PDA

View Full Version : ET or UFO sightings poll

Anchor
17th January 2012, 22:09
Please choose all that apply.

The One
17th January 2012, 22:50
Hey great thread

I have witnessed personally and directlyUFO (Unidentified Flying Object), I am sure it was ET (Extra Terrestrial)

Will never forget that moment over pennington flash over 18 yeras ago it was awesome

christian
17th January 2012, 23:00
After being as reluctant as can be to do research in the UFO field, Bill Ryan's speech at the Zurich conference & George Green's sincerety in his Camelot interview got me into reading the "Handbook for the New Paradigm". The wisdom of it touched me deeply and was nothing like I would have expected and I had daytime and nightime visions of chapters to come just before I read them, this left me even more baffled. I then made the mental call, that I am open to consider those ETs as real and I'd appreciate an optical confirmation. Low and behold 3 days later right where I made that request, I stood there observing an orb in the nightsky manifesting out of nothing (another dimension?) disappearing back into nothing.

Anchor
18th January 2012, 11:08
After being as reluctant as can be to do research in the UFO field, Bill Ryan's speech at the Zurich conference & George Green's sincerety in his Camelot interview got me into reading the "Handbook for the New Paradigm".

The first two volumes of the HNP get my vote :) I had problems with the third. I learned about manifestation from those books, and I did some of it and it worked. Hacking reality in a space near you :)

Still not really seen ET though - not so bothered.

Interesting poll results so far...

PurpleLama
18th January 2012, 11:20
Hmmm....

No selection for "I am an ET"?

Billy
18th January 2012, 11:31
number 2 for me. 1964 i was 10yrs old, I watched a bell shaped UFO with orange/red glow hover above me for half an hour. next day it was in the local news paper after many people witnessed the same sighting.

Anchor
18th January 2012, 11:41
Hmmm....

No selection for "I am an ET"?

Sorry, a daft oversight.

If you were ET undercover, posing as human - maybe it would be best not to break cover.

If you are an incarnated human of ET origin (like me) then you should put down human - because that is what we are.

PurpleLama
18th January 2012, 13:13
Well put, John. ;)