PDA

View Full Version : Serious Critical Thinking

crested-duck
18th January 2012, 18:41
Right , wrong ,or indifferent, it's time now that you have to make a decision and go with it . So let's look at our individual selves and see just exactly what we know,or what we think we know,and what the biggest challenges in the immediate future will be.Now we're into 2012 and all bets are off, so where do I stand. Have I answered to my satisfaction the questions asked of myself ? UFO's?Yes they exist,some real and many built by us.Electro-gravitics and hyperdimensional physics, E=MCsq. but we were not told that E=DCsq as well, is real too. Not going to worry about aliens untill standing face to face with one. My soul? Studied many views and much information, can not have the answer because if what learned is true, I do'nt remember. So I'll just try to do what I think is right and justifiable. Our totally corrupt oligarchical govt? Well the only way that will change is if enough people show up with pitchforks and guns and throw them all out and start over, with a totally different and new set of principals and ideas that benefit everyone. And make eliteism a crime worthy of death. PART 2 NEXT-please wait to comment-

crested-duck
18th January 2012, 19:00
PART 2- What about natural disasters? The govt has been working feverishly building underground complexes for a specific reason for quite a while now. The govt sent up satellites called THEMIS years ago and found out we are not protected from the solar flares that are expected to be really bad in 2012. We could be without power indefinately , and have to live like animals too survive-that is if we survive the 1200 degree solar winds and radiation. I think this is a fact that nobody really wants to think about or deal with, but it's still real even if you refuse to look at it. And lets not forget we are going into the galactic center at the same time too-so all bets are off now. The govt is doing their very best to keep us all focused on anything and everything, except what I'm writing about. Each one of us has to decide how to deal with this information now. There just is'nt time to pussyfoot around any longer! right, wrong, or indifferent, you have to choose now and go with it regardless. Do'nt delude yourself with false hope and thoughts of grandure! If you want to live through it get prepared now while you can.

778 neighbour of some guy
18th January 2012, 19:32
UFO`s agreed many of us few of them or at least at a discrete distance.

Densities and dimensions i get it, and they are present at the same time, this feels about right for me .

And Aliens ? No problem with their existance, we are all aliens to me, the more the merrier, if of friendly character and prepared to extend a helping hand.

Soul, sure i believe i have an inhabitant of my material body. Dont know where it came from though, have not discovered source yet even i am a part of it.

The pitchforks have proven to be effective many times over, this time the fork just look different.

The solar flares, i dont know what to make of this, i am sure they are there, the images prove this, but how to predict them a year in advance?
The local weatherguys are wrong a lot too, so who knows can spill the beans.

Underground bases, of course, but maybe they are just scared of pitchforks, but atmospheric situations cant be ruled out either.

I dont know if all bets are off when we pass the galactic centre. We are not there yet.

There is just so much info/disinfo to go through, i sometimes dont know what for real anymore, i know i am real but corrupted by years of being fed crap in all shapes and forms, just trying to wash this all off to get a better grip on things.

Good post and great questions, i wish i had the anwsers and the skills to present them in a nice and fashionable order.

BestLion
18th January 2012, 19:55
I think this is a fact that nobody really wants to think about or deal with, but it's still real even if you refuse to look at it. And lets not forget we are going into the galactic center at the same time too-so all bets are off now.
Yeah nobody wants to think about it. It is fairly depressing, thus better to avoid the subject. Yes we will be in the galactic center, the place that even the best NASA astronomers can't even see into due to cosmic dust. In that center is ALOT of energy..if by a collapsed star or a mega star. This is the 'heart of our milky way' We will see it for about 3 days while we pass the center. Some say the indications can come sooner via blue lights in the sky. The Hopi called it a new blue star.
A few things to note..5 ADVANCED civilizations before ours just vanished overnight..think Thule, Atlantis , Lumeria..and their could be others. These people build the megalithic monuments we see "not the Egyptians right from the stone age". They were hit by something, and it cost them their entire civilization.
I tend to think the universe corrects itself, and we are just going to be corrected in 2012. We on earth have a overshot of population, a material mindset, we pollute, and we don't care about the stars. Mother nature and the cosmos will indeed pay us a visit in 2012. Doom and Gloom? Maybe yes maybe no. But change is coming and this aint no politician who will ignite it but mother nature herself.
All the debunk stuff on 2012 just doesnt answer many questions or write it off as some 'nutjob stuff" like Penn and Teller did. They just mock it..but we are entering some very strange cosmic alignments and unseen stuff.
We are entering uncharted territory.

gooty64
18th January 2012, 20:55
Hey crested-duck, good thread post.
My thoughts are to be self-sustainable in the case of extreme shortages and to be in a relatively safe location.

Away from cities and densely populated areas. Away from nuclear power plants. Away from low lying ares.

Know your water supply and how to garden which LG has been saying for 3 years now.

Turn off the TV and MSM---NOW!

Open myself to the possibly of ET assistance/intervention but, don't count on it!

Stay close to nature and enjoy the moment.

wolf_rt
18th January 2012, 21:22
What about natural disasters? The govt has been working feverishly building underground complexes for a specific reason for quite a while now.

I'm putting this down to the fact that the same government that was building these bases, was feverishly trying to bring about the Negative t-2 timeline, which WOULD include global cataclysm... I am 100% percent confident they have failed in that objective (if it was even possible in the first place) and have been for some time.

Not to say that everything is going to be roses...or there wont be any natural disasters ect. just commenting on the reason for building those bases.

BestLion
18th January 2012, 21:22
Turn off the TV and MSM---NOW!

Open myself to the possibly of ET intervention but, don't count on it!

Stay close to nature and enjoy the moment.
100% agree..kudos! TV is pure trash now beyond cartoons for kids..all adult stuff is Pavlovs dog conditioning.
About ET intervention..what is weird is this year we have like 10X more UFO activity as never before..even posted on Fox news. They know whats coming! If they interview and I think they will..it will only be a small few people they do it with. :(
YES thats enjoy the day! Its all we have! And if 2012 is a nonevent can we have regrets? I think no.

TargeT
18th January 2012, 21:28
100% agree..kudos! TV is pure trash now beyond cartoons for kids...
even those are trash... look at the messages they portray sometime, the underlying themes.

crested-duck
18th January 2012, 23:00
BUMP--all thoughts are welcome here!