PDA

View Full Version : The separation has begun...

viking
22nd March 2010, 12:10
Hey I found this on my travels...thought it was apt!!!!

Beloved Brothers and Sisters of Earth, the separation has begun.

Gaia has entered the 8th segment of transformation; she is now in the point of no return.

Division has started at third-dimensional level, and the groups of frequencies present in your plane of existence are being regrouped.

More:
http://www.emmanuelmessages.com

viking

blue777
22nd March 2010, 12:23
quote:

I AM Emmanuel

who is Emmanuel?
lol

Swanny
22nd March 2010, 12:38
quote:

who is Emmanuel?
lol

Probably one of the GFL ;)

viking
22nd March 2010, 12:41
Good question....ha ha ...

From what I gather he is Sananda/Jesus above us in the Starship Phoenix...

*viking shrugs*...dont shoot the messenger!!!

viking

blue777
22nd March 2010, 12:46
[QUOTE=viking;1922]Good question....ha ha ...

From what I gather he is Sananda/Jesus above us in the Starship Phoenix...

*viking shrugs*...dont shoot the messenger!!!

hello viking...sorry it was not aimed at you....really ,it sounds good and right...however we have to discern everything now
lol
blue

HORIZONS
22nd March 2010, 12:59
All I know is I sure find this "separation" happening to me a lot lately. Like just yesterday as a recent example. I know my vibs have been changing, and so on...

blue777
22nd March 2010, 13:08
All I know is I sure find this "separation" happening to me a lot lately. Like just yesterday as a recent example. I know my vibs have been changing, and so on...

yes we are all changing......any idea how it is actually happeing?.....and how does it effect different people...is it frequency?
lol
blue

Celine
22nd March 2010, 13:37
Yes but the message is about division and coming together,,

We have experienced this.

Learning to be love...is harder then learning to accpet love.

blue777
22nd March 2010, 13:46
yes i agree with you celine
lol
blue
i call it chivalry, justice, love and compassion..the knights and dames of camelot

Steven
22nd March 2010, 14:11
In the light of this text, regarless of the author, It is funny to be on PA2 and feeling its harmonious waters.

For those wandering what to do in order to lift up their frequencies, one thing amongs many which can not be mistaken is the power of blessing.

Bless, bless and bless again. Everything, everyone on your path, in your heart. This simple act is filled with the highest frequencies and the blessings will simply multiply in your life. It uses and respects all Universal Laws. Its power of transformation will be amplified in these great time of change.

I don't know who is behind this message and to say the truth, I don't care. The message might be taken on the net and re-written to be spread out. The important is that it tells a lot of truth about our time.

Namaste, Steven

Samarkis
22nd March 2010, 15:18
Thx Viking! I appreciate the channeling!! I feel it very appropo in these times!!

stardustaquarion
22nd March 2010, 15:21
I think you are right Admiral:cool:

Fredkc
22nd March 2010, 15:31
Gaia has entered the 8th segment of transformation; she is now in the point of no return.

Dayum!
a) I somehow missed seven(7) whole segments, and
b) We are at the point of no return and I'm just now hearing about it?

Women! ...go figure!

heyokah
22nd March 2010, 16:34
:eek:Yes Fredkc ...Life IS mystical....:cheer2:

Swami
22nd March 2010, 16:38
yes we are all changing......any idea how it is actually happeing?.....

I think the secret lies within the Light(frequency)...

blue777
22nd March 2010, 16:52
I think the secret lies within the Light(frequency)...

thanks
lol
blue

Humble Janitor
24th March 2010, 07:03
I think the person who wrote this is spot on in regards to separation and how it is actually the opposite. I've never felt closer to certain family members and I'm putting them above my friends where they should be. I know who I wish to no longer hang out with and I have quietly distanced myself.

kriya
24th March 2010, 07:26

For those wandering what to do in order to lift up their frequencies, one thing amongs many which can not be mistaken is the power of blessing.

Bless, bless and bless again. Everything, everyone on your path, in your heart. This simple act is filled with the highest frequencies and the blessings will simply multiply in your life. It uses and respects all Universal Laws. Its power of transformation will be amplified in these great time of change.

These are wise words. If you bless someone silently, look them straight in the eyes, soul to soul.

I once worked in a university bookshop and blessed at least two thousand people this way, and was given a vision on Jesus for my effort.

Love,

Kriya

giovonni
24th March 2010, 08:41
I believe we all here sense (it) no matter how its said or spoken it's simply about allowance, just letting go so others (all) may be.

viking
24th March 2010, 09:42
Yes it is very strange at the moment...same thing going on with me with regard to business...

Anyway recieved this in my mail...

quote...
Here are some quotes from We, The Arcturians by Norma Milanovich:
"Humankind is just beginning to feel a shift of consciousness resulting
in a happier condition... Individuals of higher states of consciousness
are beginning to separate themselves from those individuals of lower,
more angry states. The vibrational frequencies of the two sets of
individuals are beginning to clash... this clash will become more
obvious."
[In US politics, the clash between liberal & conservative, left & right
is certainly getting more intense, and the likes of Bill O'Riley,
Glenn Beck, and Ann Coulterą are going down kicking & screeming to
the very end. These three (and many others like them) may undergo
psychological trauma when ETs appear on TV, however, that's just one
of the deservedly good things that will result from disclosure: News
will become news again, sanitariams will temporarily fill up, dictators
& terrorism will go away, and troops will come home.

"Planet Earth is beginning to prepare for the cleansing of negative
energy that surrounds her. You have already seen the signs with the
violent weather changes, volcanoes that have erupted and will continue
to erupt, earthquakes, and the changing ozone layer... The energy of
humankind has polluted beloved Terra long enough."
[There is a very large garbage patch out in the Pacific Ocean.˛ I
would say that something very drastic would have to occur in the Pacific
in order for Mother Earth to clense the ocean of the garbage.]

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/right%20wing%20firebrand%20coulter%20will%20f/index.html

viking

tone3jaguar
24th March 2010, 14:24
I agree that the polarization is kicking into overdrive. However, the sources above are leaving out the logistics of all of the parallel timelines. What is actually happening is that positive versions of ourselves are all beginning to segregate to the positive subset of timelines, and negative versions of ourselves are being pulled towards the negative subset of timelines. These two subsets of timelines have always been entangled. They will soon be separated forever. I think the full separation will be complete about Feb. 2011. However, the process will be veiled from the perception of most people. There will be a core group who are able to see the whole thing going down to one degree or another. I myself experienced a significant timeline change just the other day. The key to moving into the optimized timelines is forgiveness. In other words, forgive all people and circumstances that you have ever perceived as having caused you problems to one degree or another. Each time you do this it is like you are pruning the old wilted flowers off of the plant so that the new flowers can be that much more healthy.

THE eXchanger
24th March 2010, 14:47
Yes, indeed, there is much power to re_gain, by releasing/forgiving/and, letting go of all energetic eXchanges
that are NO longer in 100% alignment with You
by 'reframing' the good from within them, letting the bad go, and, just asking to move forward
~ always remember, YOU know, what is best for you
TRUST your own information
~ always remember, YOU CAN, DO iT
TRUST that the real force/and, real power is already within you
~ always remember, there will be those, who will try to sink their claws/hooks/and, teeth into you, to hold you back
TRUST that by just asking, these will be taken out of you
and, they will be released, and, they will be gone !!!

YOU are, what you choose to allow
so, iT iS time to ask for your own eXpansion
and, time to ask to truly be set free,
so YOU can step into all the new energies, that are all around you
that are in 100% alignment with your missions/your purposes/and, your tasks

ask to pull in your own protection team

and, always remember,
YOU are your own best guide/and, guidance
and, ask to open up, your eyes,
so, you can truly see this

taking someone else's words for 'real truth' may NOT be, the 'real' truth

love/Susan

Gita
24th March 2010, 14:53
Not sure about the message or even the fact that is channelled but it does resonate and I concur with Tone as I’ve also noticed the polarisation. I’ve noticed how irritable some people are becoming and those who thought they knew themselves are feeling at a loss now.

I’m all for forgiveness yet I just can’t tolerated energies that don’t match mine any more where as I used to before. This doesn’t mean I feel any negativity towards it, it just means I can’t be in the same space and have to remove myself immediately and don’t give it a second thought. This polarisation feels pretty potent and I’m guessing we’ve not seen anything yet.

I also agree with the Feb 2011 date (Feb 10th 2011 to be precise) where change will be considerably noticeable – about every 20 days compared to every 360 days. Doesn’t seem much time is left. Get in position people – it looks like the time for that ride!

Jan Rodrigo
24th March 2010, 15:31
To be honest this is true, but im sure there is truth and miss guidance in this message we are all separating for the things in are lives that are not positive and are drawn to things that are positive . But the only thing we have to help is are self’s giai is an illusion just like time or anything else on the out side. It is how ever a concern how there is such truth mixed up with mess information that’s why it sounds right but you get that feeling there’s something wrong the power is with in us and true knowing comes from with in.

CetaceousOne
24th March 2010, 18:17
and those who thought they knew themselves are feeling at a loss now

Yes, very much so. Asking questions like: Who am I? What do I believe in? What do I identify with? Where am I going?

The key to moving into the optimized timelines is forgiveness.

This is interesting. I had a very healing conversation with a family member this past
Sunday that centered around forgiveness of the past. After I hung up, I wondered, has hell
froze over? Nope, just a different timeline.

HORIZONS
24th March 2010, 18:34
Yes, indeed, there is much power to re_gain, by releasing/forgiving/and, letting go of all energetic eXchanges
that are NO longer in 100% alignment with You
by 'reframing' the good from within them, letting the bad go, and, just asking to move forward
~ always remember, YOU know, what is best for you
TRUST your own information
~ always remember, YOU CAN, DO iT
TRUST that the real force/and, real power is already within you
~ always remember, there will be those, who will try to sink their claws/hooks/and, teeth into you, to hold you back
TRUST that by just asking, these will be taken out of you
and, they will be released, and, they will be gone !!!

YOU are, what you choose to allow
so, iT iS time to ask for your own eXpansion
and, time to ask to truly be set free,
so YOU can step into all the new energies, that are all around you
that are in 100% alignment with your missions/your purposes/and, your tasks

ask to pull in your own protection team

and, always remember,
YOU are your own best guide/and, guidance
and, ask to open up, your eyes,
so, you can truly see this

taking someone else's words for 'real truth' may NOT be, the 'real' truth

love/Susan

This is very good advise! We must always remember to trust in or Higher Selves for that which we need to know.

HORIZONS
24th March 2010, 18:39
Not sure about the message or even the fact that is channelled but it does resonate and I concur with Tone as I’ve also noticed the polarisation. I’ve noticed how irritable some people are becoming and those who thought they knew themselves are feeling at a loss now.

I’m all for forgiveness yet I just can’t tolerated energies that don’t match mine any more where as I used to before. This doesn’t mean I feel any negativity towards it, it just means I can’t be in the same space and have to remove myself immediately and don’t give it a second thought. This polarisation feels pretty potent and I’m guessing we’ve not seen anything yet.

I also agree with the Feb 2011 date (Feb 10th 2011 to be precise) where change will be considerably noticeable – about every 20 days compared to every 360 days. Doesn’t seem much time is left. Get in position people – it looks like the time for that ride!

I understand this well -- for I too cannot occupy the same space with a person who's energy doesn't harmonize with me. This has caused much separation from so-called friends, and I spend much of my time in solitude -- which is OK. I also find that I am VERY misunderstood by many people - they don't understand where I am coming from.

Gita
24th March 2010, 19:22
I understand this well -- for I too cannot occupy the same space with a person who's energy doesn't harmonize with me. This has caused much separation from so-called friends, and I spend much of my time in solitude -- which is OK. I also find that I am VERY misunderstood by many people - they don't understand where I am coming from.

Don't worry about it as I think most of us here are in the same boat. It all seems to be by design. Read this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?463-Energy-Updates&p=2840#post2840)as it may help you understand the energies a bit better.:)

Humble Janitor
24th March 2010, 20:24
I do think we should follow what our inner voice tells us. I just got over a rough patch at work that resulted from misunderstandings, etc. It feels like it has gone away.

On an interesting note, does it appear that people are getting more confused nowadays? I see it everyday and even though I can be impatient, it just isn't normal.

viking
25th March 2010, 10:57
="<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-2H4WcUEP1M&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-2H4WcUEP1M&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>"]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-2H4WcUEP1M&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-2H4WcUEP1M&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

viking

stardustaquarion
25th March 2010, 13:53
Lovely video Viking, thank you!

:love:

Snowbird
3rd May 2010, 18:21
Don't worry about it as I think most of us here are in the same boat. It all seems to be by design. Read this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?463-Energy-Updates&p=2840#post2840)as it may help you understand the energies a bit better.:)

Truly amazing, Gita. I clicked on your "Read this post" link and sat and read about myself. I could not understand why I have been experiencing lower body pains and stiffness. I also could not understand a channeled direct suggestion that was recently offered that really resonated within me. This message was to literally and medatationally ground the heels of my bare feet into the Earth's surface and give thanks to Mother Earth. I now understand that the Earth is actively grounding into the new reality and I am coming along for the ride.

There is so much happening all at once and there is infinitely more to happen into the future.

frank samuel
3rd May 2010, 20:41
For me raising your frequency level means that I have to help others to raise theirs also. I do not believe we are going to disappear anywhere after 2012 0r 2017 we will still have a lot of problems in our world to deal with . What I think is happening is that you and me, all of us are raising our frequency level and it will eventually engulf humans all around the world. Is not going to be easy but I am up for the task . Is easy to deal with those whom we like hard to deal with those we don't . I always remember Mandela and Martin Luther King Jr. as examples of what we can accomplished if we learn to forgive, forget, love and embrace our enemies. If we do then there's hope for humans yet.

Blessings to all...:grouphug::wub::thumb:

Tuza
4th May 2010, 00:43
quote:

I AM Emmanuel

who is Emmanuel?
lol

I thought most of us knew who Emmanuel was - Jesus/Sananda, also another couple of names are also used; and yes he has been known to be on one of the millions of craft that come and go or are stationary around Gaia.

Viking you really do come up with some exceptionally good links and threads, kudos to you for spreading the light. A true light warrior you definitely are. I have come now to follow you just for your enlightened information.

debzqld
4th May 2010, 01:03
thankyou Steven - you put it aptly, succinctly and beautifully - every day I feel blessed simply for the fact that I understand that one simple concept. Blessings to you. Namaste.

bluestflame
4th May 2010, 01:04
I see sparkles of light , showers and clouds of them at times , pure energy, that which is beyond form , most of us are able but just don't recognise it as valid the sparkles are divine awareness some call em adamantine particles , the true light that fills the senses, ie can feel it smell it taste i etc. can breahe it and direct its flow ...good indication you are with it is the tingles that begin as you interact with them , ...now where was i ? lol

bluestflame
4th May 2010, 01:09
ah yeah , this I believe s what is refered to the codes and activational energy , they come to our awareness to awaken us from our slumber to release us from the illusion like attracts like , they find the divine golden veiled within us freeing us from fixation ...more to it , I have seen beings of light that if you breathe to and look deeper into find they are composed of these sparkles each one an individual conscious awareness itself , they remind us of who we really are , beyond the personality we've come to believe we are ~☼~

Nagual
4th May 2010, 05:30
Hey I found this on my travels...thought it was apt!!!!

Beloved Brothers and Sisters of Earth, the separation has begun.

Division has started at third-dimensional level, and the groups of frequencies present in your plane of existence are being regrouped.

More:
http://www.emmanuelmessages.com

viking

the original message isn't available anymore (?)... however it can be found here (http://lightworkers.org/channeling/101737/separation-has-begun)

Snowbird
9th May 2010, 13:45
I do think we should follow what our inner voice tells us. I just got over a rough patch at work that resulted from misunderstandings, etc. It feels like it has gone away.

On an interesting note, does it appear that people are getting more confused nowadays? I see it everyday and even though I can be impatient, it just isn't normal.

I'm glad that you brought this up HJ because the work environment appears to be the perfect place to dump on those whose vibrational frequencies are changing by design. I don't think that some coworkers realize what they are doing, but they have more of a tendency to stike out at those who desire change beyond themselves.

HORIZONS
12th December 2011, 04:54
:bump: Worth a read - still very relevant.