PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant Pause (but not anxiety)

Dennis Leahy
19th January 2012, 05:18
Does anyone else have a huge sense of "something" about to occur? I know that sounds like a half-baked thought, but really, it's a half-baked feeling. :~)

I'm not feeling anxiety or fear, but feel like something big is just...about...to...happen. The image that just popped into my mind was a sunrise, and it is just barely pre-dawn.

I have tried for about a half hour to come up with a better description, but can't. There were a couple of times last year when everything got "heavy", and I had an ominous feeling. I guess I'll never know if that was just emotional junk I let build-up, or if there was some sort of battle raging behind the curtain that I felt but did not see. This is different. You can see by the title I chose, pregnant pause, that it feels like "something" is about to be born. And my heart chakra is broadcasting - emanating a peaceful radiant love energy that is blending with other positive and transformative energy.

It would be easy for me to delete this message, because it makes no sense to my intellect at all. But I'm going to hit the 'submit' button, and find out if others are feeling "something" right now too.

Dennis

kimmie
19th January 2012, 06:56
I'm with you Dennis. I similarly feel the same sense of anticipation, but cannot not place a finger on what that truly is right now. Just a feeling that something big is on it's way. :)

wolf_rt
19th January 2012, 07:23
Yes.......

ViralSpiral
19th January 2012, 08:37
You should let your intuition & heart chakra override intellect more often. :)

Yes, I too have this sense.....

crosby
19th January 2012, 08:39
yep, i'm having something along the line of a kid a christmas..... lots of anticipatory drama rolling around in my head.......but at the same time, just like a grown up at christmas, it's like i know what's inside the gift wrapped box already... that's the only way i can describe it.
warmest, corson

David Trd1
19th January 2012, 08:41
for quite some time now.......

Ineffable Hitchhiker
19th January 2012, 09:05
I hear you Dennis. :)
Same here.

I could write more, but I have the urge to dance... :dance:

DKPdnuKane0

joedjemal
19th January 2012, 12:26
I do too. Can't say what but for some reason it doesn't scare me.

SomaSmith
19th January 2012, 12:51
I feel it too...

I've always been one to "stop and smell the roses". But for a while now I find myself looking at "the roses" and feeling that I need to cherish them. Because somehow they wont be the same soon?

norman
19th January 2012, 13:21
Yes, I've been feeling like that and have allowed myself to get drawn into projections of things it could be. I'm not doing that now. I've stepped back and I'm almost not paying attention now.

The only 'focus' of attention I have a hard time disconnecting from is the upcoming Olympic Games in UK. I still have a creepy feeling about that, even though it's hard to believe they would do something drastic so close to the city of London. Even if the 'games' are not a set-up themselves, it's seems likely that something will happen somewhere in the world behind the back of the games. 4 years ago, The Georgia crisis began just as the opening ceremony kicked off in China.

I think you are talking about something much sooner than that.

joedjemal
19th January 2012, 13:34
I get March for some reason, lots of different things seem to be pointing that way but it's a feeling, nothing concrete backing it so until something real world shows up it's wait and see I suppose.

Carmody
19th January 2012, 16:26
scroll down to feb 3rd.

http://www.astroprofile.com/2012sky.htm

http://www.astrologycom.com/neptunepisces.html

http://nadiyashah.com/horoscopes/neptune-in-pisces-2011-2012-2026/

http://virgomagic.com/2011/04/02/neptune-enters-pisces/

And so on.

This chart

http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/2012/01/10/2012-planetary-motions/

shows the forward and backward motions of the planets during the year 2012. This, as seen from the planet earth, which is the only viable and applicable point of observation, when it comes to the reflection of those motions/energies being used to chart (and be connected to)our progress.

In astrology, we have the motions of the planets having distinct patterns of effect upon humans, insofar as the external analysis of astrology.

What we have is an ELECTRIC UNIVERSE. Millions of electron volts of energetic potential....moving in waves, frequencies and vibrations in the solar system. Our very matter formation and also our idea of time-space, come from specific vibrations of these micro vortexes of what we call matter. Time exists across any two micro vortex, these spinning micro vortexes we call particles. time exists as the differential between the two. As does gravity. Quantum. ie discrete, but so small we generally think of it as fluid. when in fact no fluid exists at that level, only quantum and then 'wave' which is when the micro bits are in greater agreement. less agreement and then at a certain threshold, we call them..particle.

So, we have this giant charge-field-space, we call the solar system, and outside of it is a separate thing of another different 'charge space'

Imagine a large circular pool, with a large beach-ball in the exact middle..bouncing up and down. That creates circular waves that move out from the center, toward the outer edge of the pool. now, imagine other, smaller balls, each bouncing up and down, circling the big center beach-ball...and they are each creating waves that spread out from them, besides how they interact with the wave coming from the center beach-ball.

those waves that are created or in existence..are the 'charge differential' or 'potential differentials' of the basis of matter space time itself.

Those waves become distinct patterns of energy and flow. These wave affect us in various ways. (they are part of who we are and how we flow in time-space)

Besides the fact that there was a flow pattern around and through all earth matter...when we arrived on the planet as a newborn, and this beginning point is our 'natal birth chart' in astrology.

The sun is acting against or in interaction with the energetic flow that is the galaxy's background flow and waves of energies. which is how we end up with this 'solar system' based astrology of the flow of life.

Astrology being the measure of the 3d manifestation of inter-dimensional energies, thus the basic measure of the flow of reality and time, but done as a individual record of the given being on the given planet- as that being flows through time.

99% of the matter in the universe exists in a plasma state which is the descriptor for the energies in the solar system. Charged plasma sheets and flows. Which is how we get around in astral or dimensional form. The superhighways and flows of dimensional energies, connected to 3d space, and out of it.

This cymatics video shows how these patterns emerge as a form of record, in the 3d world.

GtiSCBXbHAg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Jenny_%28cymatics%29

It should also be understood that the entire solar system is in PERFECT energy flow and agreement, on all levels of connectivity and positioning of the planets.

Here is a physics applet:

http://www.falstad.com/ripple/

....that will show these 'standing wave' patterns so you can understand a bit better. Try playing with the mouse and adding energy (interrupting the wave flow) with your mouse (your mouse click would be a temporary addition of a interruption of the flow, like a planet--for a second).

Then switch to a 3d representation (click on that little box). Imagine it being circular, not just this one side of a box..then imagine it being a 3d sphere of waves, then imagine an outside influence (the galaxy) and the sun being the center of the sphere/bubble of waves. Then imagine the dance of the vibrating planets adding in the different frequencies and waves, then imagine it all....as observed from earth. That is astrology.

http://www.falstad.com/ripple/

The evidence of signature of the waves or aether..is in the polarization, vector and electro-potential differential between the various waves, or particles of space-time.

As I was constructing this post, the song playing in the background was the long tune called 'tone tales from tomorrow too', by coldcut.

S9uhx3fn-6s

(part 2),and so on...http://www.youtube.com/user/d0wntempo#p/search/7/wQtrsFkWA6M

bodhii71
19th January 2012, 16:33
Sometimes to an overwhelming degree. When I stop and try to tune to it, to make sense of this expectation, I just feel a surge of energy/ vibration, but no fear, just anticipation.

Dennis Leahy
20th January 2012, 05:50
In astrology, we have the motions of the planets having distinct patterns of effect upon humans, insofar as the external analysis of astrology.

.... That is astrology.

Well, Carmody, you took me on quite a journey.

First of all, I am astrologically nearly completely ignorant. Very Aries of me to dismiss that which I cannot approach in a straight line. :biggrin:

This caught my eye:

Neptune’s entry into Pisces on April 4th will be the Ocean God’s first visit to this sign since 1861, and only the second since his discovery in 1846. ... Since Neptune is the modern planetary ruler of Pisces, this is a strong combination, amplifying sensitivity, imagination, mysticism, dreams, and the felt connection of oneness with all life. As Neptune in Pisces dissolves the boundaries between self and other, it becomes easier to feel the suffering of the world. Ideally, this felt connection to others inspires compassionate action.

Henry David Thoreau wrote Civil Disobedience during Neptune’s last visit to Pisces (1847-1861), in response to his outrage at the Mexican-American War and slavery in the US. Taking the concept of the connected self to its logical conclusion, Thoreau wrote: “Under a government which imprisons any unjustly, the true place for a just man is also a prison… the only house in a slave State in which a free man can abide with honor.”

Civil Disobedience, penned in 1849 from a jail cell, was an inspiration to two of the 20th Century’s great peacekeepers — Gandhi and Martin Luther King, Jr. Thoreau’s gift to the future, and the higher expression of Neptune in Pisces, is to imagine an idealistic vision for a compassionate and peaceful world.

April 4th is my birthday, so it stuck out.

I hope that I won't be writing Revision 3 of The Reset Button from a jail cell on my birthday, but if so, oh well, whatever it takes to lend my soul to the pursuit of true social justice.

I sense that this year (in spite of all the 2012 hype, not because of it), is going to be the most amazing year of my life - of our lives - and though there may well be some huge waves ahead (literally and figuratively) we are going to feel an unprecedented depth of joy in its wake. Much bigger than but including my intent, I am sensing a profoundly positive imminent paradigm shift.

Dennis

Wind
20th January 2012, 06:05
Oh, you have no idea. :)

Last year I was afraid of that feeling, but now... I just embrace it.

karelia
20th January 2012, 06:21
Does anyone else have a huge sense of "something" about to occur? I know that sounds like a half-baked thought, but really, it's a half-baked feeling. :~)

Yes. Absolutely. And I like this 'half-baked feeling' because that is exactly what it is like. We don't exactly know what we're up to, do we? :)

I'm not feeling anxiety or fear, but feel like something big is just...about...to...happen. The image that just popped into my mind was a sunrise, and it is just barely pre-dawn.

I feel pretty much the same. Nothing bad is going to happen, but we can't point our finger at the good thing, so we don't know.

I have tried for about a half hour to come up with a better description, but can't. There were a couple of times last year when everything got "heavy", and I had an ominous feeling. I guess I'll never know if that was just emotional junk I let build-up, or if there was some sort of battle raging behind the curtain that I felt but did not see. This is different. You can see by the title I chose, pregnant pause, that it feels like "something" is about to be born. And my heart chakra is broadcasting - emanating a peaceful radiant love energy that is blending with other positive and transformative energy.

Personally, I had a feeling of anticipation since about March last year. There were times it became more intense and times it was less intense, but lately, it's been intensifying, and I still can't put my finger on it. I guess all will unveil itself in good time.

It would be easy for me to delete this message, because it makes no sense to my intellect at all. But I'm going to hit the 'submit' button, and find out if others are feeling "something" right now too.

Well done, Dennis, for not deleting it! I think listening to our gut feeling, to our intuition, is a very good thing, and how could we ever share if nobody starts sharing it? Judging by the replies already, you've opened up quite a subject.

From my own point of view, I think this is the year where the wheat separates from the chaff, as in, those who insist to maintain a low level of consciousness will leave and the others will remain to bring this planet to the state she's meant to be in, but maybe that's just me.

kcbc2010
20th January 2012, 14:48
Yes. I've felt it for years; however, it's been more intense since 9-11. For me, it wanes at times, but I definitely feel like we are heading towards something transforming.

conk
20th January 2012, 15:10
Me too! Although it may just be the chili and beer.

Alex Laker
20th January 2012, 15:53
I think I've always felt more optimistic about things than those around me. I have never been able to accept absolute death as inevitable. I still remember a time when I didn't know that people had to biologically die at some point - the child state where everything is pure optimism. Even when I learned though, that death was the consequence of life, this feeling never really went away. In recent years, as I have awoken to the realities of the world, this feeling has turned into a kind of optimistic anticipation. Somehow, I just know that whatever happens (and I do get the feeling there's something profoundly earth-changing on the horizon), that everything will be better. It kills me that those around me don't feel it, and I can't explain it to them through words. Often I feel that telepathy, and instant empathic perception of other's feelings is a much more natural means of communication. Indeed, I believe that's where we're headed. It won't be a sudden change to our DNA and our bodies which allows this - but I have a feeling that whatever is about to happen is going to kickstart a spiritual evolutionary process (of which there will be a Darwinian aspect, due to more unperceptive people becoming less desirable mates). I think that whatever happens will be a profound rekindling of empathy for all consciousnesses. In the least, I think that 2012 will be looked back on as year 0 by the next aeons of human civilisation.

Simply put, I see one profoundly massive global event, followed by an outpour of empathy, leading to people having to change the way they live, and the way they think. This will set the tone for millennia of uninhibited spiritual growth and evolution of our consciousness as a species.

jackovesk
20th January 2012, 16:19

Dennis

All I can say and will say is that everything is 'Extremely Quiet' right now..!

karelia
20th January 2012, 16:30

Agreed. It's almost like the calm before a storm except it's not anxiety I'm feeling but rather anticipation.

Simonm
20th January 2012, 16:33
My very first post on here was akin to this. I feel that summat is afoot. No idea what, but just this sense that we are on the cusp / verge of a major turning point.

conk
20th January 2012, 16:37
Something must happen. There are too many forces at work. Our money issues will drive a dramatic turn in events and the controllers will use this to advantage if they can. We can chose to visualize and realize a better world for our children, one that may come from the collapse of the money supply. People may come to know that joy and happiness come from our heart and not our wallet. This could be the big thing, an awakening to our true nature. Will the human ever realize it's true potential? I'm betting on it!

crested-duck
20th January 2012, 16:38
I feel it also-Seem to keep thinking about the story of the mule that fell into the abandoned well. They could'nt get him out and just decided to bury him down there. But the mule was smarter than anyone could've imagined. As the dirt was thrown down upon him, he kept shaking it off his back, and stepping upward. Untill he eventually just walked away from the well full of dirt. We are collectively at the bottom of the well, and TPTB keep throwing dirt down the hole. I guess the question is- will each of us step up, or lay down and get buried! I choose to keep stepping upward and get out, even if I have to step on those who choose to give up and die !

mountain_jim
20th January 2012, 17:42
Well thanks to Carmody's post about Pisces entering Neptune Feb 3rd, jogging my interest as my Sun is in Pisces, so this text interests me:

Notice that Neptune enters Pisces on February 3, 2012 (until April 2025). This is a very important energetic and consciousness shift in 2012 for everyone, but especially so if your Sun is in Pisces, or if you’ve got Pisces Rising (ASC), or have a Virgo Sun, or Virgo Rising. This sign change by Neptune—along with the final Saturn in Libra retrograde period from February 7 – June 22, 2012—is an important phase for everyone in 2012 with resolving duality in ourselves and becoming integrated, unified individually (Saturn in Libra retrograde). Neptune in Pisces will be helping each of us perceive, feel, see, experience and know Source/The All That Is and our Higher Selves in direct, personal and intimate ways; absolutely no religious or spiritual middlemen (priests, pastors, fathers, gurus, shamans, masters, healers etc.) required for us to make this direct mystical connection consciously.

During 2012 many of us will exit the old 3D system of 12 and enter the new 5D system of 13 where we are consciously aware of the fact that we are aspects of Source/The All That Is and we have an increasingly conscious working relationship with our Higher Selves and need no one to interpret or define reality for us.

And yes, I also am feeling the 'pregnant pause', and was just telling my partner yesterday I am feeling it and the anticipation of change very strongly.

Dennis Leahy
14th March 2012, 11:59
Thread resurrected because this is my general feeling, again...

Anyone else feeling something similar at the moment?

Dennis

sdv
14th March 2012, 12:12
The Sun burped out another solar flare yesterday. Maybe that is what you are sensing?

songsfortheotherkind
14th March 2012, 21:01
Well thanks to Carmody's post about Pisces entering Neptune Feb 3rd, jogging my interest as my Sun is in Pisces, so this text interests me:

Notice that Neptune enters Pisces on February 3, 2012 (until April 2025). This is a very important energetic and consciousness shift in 2012 for everyone, but especially so if your Sun is in Pisces, or if you’ve got Pisces Rising (ASC), or have a Virgo Sun, or Virgo Rising. This sign change by Neptune—along with the final Saturn in Libra retrograde period from February 7 – June 22, 2012—is an important phase for everyone in 2012 with resolving duality in ourselves and becoming integrated, unified individually (Saturn in Libra retrograde). Neptune in Pisces will be helping each of us perceive, feel, see, experience and know Source/The All That Is and our Higher Selves in direct, personal and intimate ways; absolutely no religious or spiritual middlemen (priests, pastors, fathers, gurus, shamans, masters, healers etc.) required for us to make this direct mystical connection consciously.[/B]

[B]During 2012 many of us will exit the old 3D system of 12 and enter the new 5D system of 13 where we are consciously aware of the fact that we are aspects of Source/The All That Is and we have an increasingly conscious working relationship with our Higher Selves and need no one to interpret or define reality for us.

And yes, I also am feeling the 'pregnant pause', and was just telling my partner yesterday I am feeling it and the anticipation of change very strongly.

The text I've highlighted describes a process that I have been going through since early in the new year- it's been a very tumultuous ride, to say the least, and I'm finding that this 'anticipation' feeling moves into anxiety if I fall out of my heart space; if I bring conscious attention and congruence to my process the energy moves down to my solar plexus, becomes peaceful, strong and I stay connected to the spiritual process that is awakening in me. I feel as if parts of me are being cranked open in a way that means how it tips is up to me- stay in my Essence and Sui Generis, the signal is coherent, quietly vibrant and feeds up into my heart chakra big time; if I let my focus devolve into mindvirus noise, everything goes splat and I'm struggling for some sense of internal ground.

Really great post Dennis, thank you so much for starting this, it's given me an external mirror for an internal process that has been causing me quite some physical distress...

YoungSoul
14th March 2012, 21:13
I've felt this feeling getting stronger over the past few weeks, although I've never been successfull with meditation or focusing light or anything in that direction.

I've just started to feel more positive and more cheerful, less angry and violent.
Im just an ordinary 22-year old, and I really feel that there is something that is happening.
But i dont know what it is.

ZAINA
14th March 2012, 21:34
yes same here !!

Borden
14th March 2012, 21:42

Dennis

Hi Dennis,

I am too, but I'm finding it impossible to define. Several times in my life I've felt as though I've skipped out of one version of reality into an almost identical other, and this seems to be another of those times.

However, something feels ... as though I'm in an unknown area. This feels like a sort of mystical intuition (or something) though, so it's difficult to describe my version, but it sounds like your version must be something along the same lines. Wow, what an articulate post I've come up with!

Borden

Paranormal
14th March 2012, 22:19
I feel things are "way too quiet" - I'm utterly surprised the World Economy hasn't collapsed in a more obvious way already. I feel very different to all my friends who are living life as normal - I guess sometimes it's "more peaceful" to be blind.

Poly Hedra
14th March 2012, 22:50
I feel it too. It kind of feels to me like a bubble is about to burst. Pop. There is pressure. Thats my perception. I spend so much time picturing the 100th monkey effect and willing the conscious mass awareness. I think about it all the time now.

Hermite
15th March 2012, 12:24
Hi, Dennis. I had a strange feeling yesterday afternoon, sort of like what Borden described. It was like I had moved into a slightly different reality. Very hard to describe. Maybe it's just the danged time change thing, though. I really hate that they do that to us. So I'm sleeping more, out of defiance. :p

I hope we all have a better day today and that if something does "happen," it will make life even better for us.

songsfortheotherkind
16th March 2012, 06:07
Wow, what an articulate post I've come up with! Borden

Indeed, I was gobsmacked with your incisive acumen and clarity of communication, I can tell you. My paltry descriptive efforts truly pale in comparison; I am left like a deflated balloon in the wake of the vision of your ship of verbal acumen, sails full, skipping eloquently and illustratively across the dark Sea of Ignorance-

oh. wait. *ahem* I thought we were somewhere else. eh ehehehehheheh.....

*grinning* And 'mystical intuition' is pretty much on the head, although it's feeling less mystical by the minute and more 'oh, of course' for me, like something I used to know and the light has come back on. I'm having a beautiful time at the moment... :)

daddy fishwick
16th March 2012, 10:04
Yes Dennis, something beautifull!

Borden
16th March 2012, 10:08
Wow, what an articulate post I've come up with! Borden

Indeed, I was gobsmacked with your incisive acumen and clarity of communication, I can tell you. My paltry descriptive efforts truly pale in comparison; I am left like a deflated balloon in the wake of the vision of your ship of verbal acumen, sails full, skipping eloquently and illustratively across the dark Sea of Ignorance-

oh. wait. *ahem* I thought we were somewhere else. eh ehehehehheheh.....

*grinning* And 'mystical intuition' is pretty much on the head, although it's feeling less mystical by the minute and more 'oh, of course' for me, like something I used to know and the light has come back on. I'm having a beautiful time at the moment... :)

Yarp.

Borden

Snowbird
16th March 2012, 20:43

Agreed. It's almost like the calm before a storm except it's not anxiety I'm feeling but rather anticipation.

Dennis

Dennis

Hi Dennis,

I am too, but I'm finding it impossible to define. Several times in my life I've felt as though I've skipped out of one version of reality into an almost identical other, and this seems to be another of those times.

However, something feels ... as though I'm in an unknown area. This feels like a sort of mystical intuition (or something) though, so it's difficult to describe my version, but it sounds like your version must be something along the same lines. Wow, what an articulate post I've come up with!

Borden

PRECISELY!! I feel like a race horse behind the start gate prancing and anticipating........something.

Open that damn gate!! :unsure: