PDA

View Full Version : Our second SUN!

Deega
13th July 2010, 21:02
Hi All,

Last night, I was reading Henry Deacon transcript (one part below) in Camelot Project (web page) and here is an interesting segment, is it what we should expect in coming years...! I wonder Bill if you do have further information on the likelyhood of this happening…! If it does happen, do the astronomers know if the Earth will be in a position protected (Earth/Sun/Nibiru) by our sun?

"Henry at one point did some work with NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) and it was there that he learned about what he called the “second sun”. This is a massive astronomical object which is on a long elliptical orbit around our own sun, on an inclined plane to the rest of the planets. It’s now approaching, and is causing resonance effects on our sun in various ways. A small organization within NOAA is aware that this is a cause of the warming of all the planets, not just the Earth. This information is classified, but has been known for a number of years".

All my blessings.

Deega

Bill Ryan
13th July 2010, 21:09
This is what Andy Lloyd and Bill Deagle are both convinced is a brown dwarf star, visible only in the infrared.

http://www.darkstar1.co.uk

It's not shown up yet (so it's a little behind what some people believe is the schedule), but there is credible circumstantial evidence that the Controllers are throwing quite a lot of money and technology at tracking it as it comes in from the south.

bluestflame
13th July 2010, 21:13
that explains them deep underground bases

kriya
13th July 2010, 21:16
This was stated in the Holy Science written at the beginning of the twentieth century by Sri Yuteswar, Guru of Paramahansa Yogananda!

Love,

Kriya

MariaDine
13th July 2010, 21:45
Thank you for the post Deega ! :)

....made search for more http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/25011/

Namaste

Deega
13th July 2010, 21:45
Thanks Bill for your reply.

And also thanks for the web link and the authors, I will have some reading to do.

Hypothesis - if Nemesis (Planet X, Wormwood, Nibiru, other name?) is real, we need to pray that when this planet (Nemesis) passes by our Earth Orbit, that Earth will be on the other side protected by the Sun, if not, I guess planet Earth will be shaken somehow..!

But one wonders, from what I have read, the trajectory of Nemesis is 3,600 years (am I right here!), so this event has occur many thousands time (4 billions years/3600) past Earth and still our home (Earth) is an absolute magnificient place to live in.

All my blessings.

Deega

Deega
13th July 2010, 21:49
Thanks Blueflame,

You're probably right!

All my blessings.

Deega

MariaDine
13th July 2010, 21:50
It's on the News

Read the article , in the link above

Discovery Of A Very Cool Brown Dwarf Amongst The Ten Nearest Stars To The Solar System.

Tuesday, April 06, 2010
Lone 'Jupiter' Discovered Wandering Nine Light-Years Away
One of the sun's closest neighbors is a wandering, Jupiter-sized object just nine light-years away, say astronomers

Deega
13th July 2010, 21:58
Thanks Kriya,

Would you mind sharing of the Holy Science concerning our second SUN ?

All my blessings.

Deega

MariaDine
13th July 2010, 22:17
Where does dharma originate from? Yogananda says: Stars and planets, like your own body, are manifestations of spiritual realities that you can discover on deeper levels of your own inner being. The very physical universe is but symbol of those higher realities

Steven
13th July 2010, 22:24
Andy Lloyds interview is quite interesting on this topic Deega. The guy is sincere, smart, knowledgeable, cultivated and articulated...

Namaste, Steven

Deega
13th July 2010, 22:43
Thanks MariaDine,

Very interesting, it make Henry Deacon statements ever more credible, published on the MIT Technology Review, April 06, 2010.

Now we stand to keep searching and viewing what will come up in days to come.

All my blessings.

Deega

Deega
13th July 2010, 22:50
Thanks MariaDine,

Kriya, I invite you to respond to her question if you may.

Many thanks Kriya

All my blessings.

Deega

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Andy Lloyds interview is quite interesting on this topic Deega. The guy is sincere, smart, knowledgeable, cultivated and articulated...

Namaste, Steven

Thanks Steven,

I'm heading my way to do reading in Andy Lloyd work.

All my blessings.

Deega

MargueriteBee
13th July 2010, 22:56
"But one wonders, from what I have read, the trajectory of Nemesis is 3,600 years (am I right here!), so this event has occur many thousands time (4 billions years/3600) past Earth and still our home (Earth) is an absolute magnificient place to live in."

How true Deega but most just focus on the negative. This too shall pass.

kriya
14th July 2010, 05:44
Will do Deega,

I have to dig it out. I have to go to work so hopefully I will get a chance tonight.

Love,

Kriya

kriya
14th July 2010, 06:17
Ok, I've found one quote, but will have to reread Holy Science (not an easy book to read) for a better description.

"When the sun in its revolution around its dual comes to a place nearest to the grand center, the seat of Brahma (an event which takes place when the Autumnal Equinox come to the first point of Aries), dharma, the mental virtue, becomes so much developed, that man can easily comprehend all, even the mysteries of spirit.

Love,

Kriya

ArtyCarl
14th July 2010, 07:37
Talking about Henry Deacon, Bill, could you let us know if you have heard from Henry at all. It would be good to know that he is alive and well.

Bill Ryan
14th July 2010, 07:54
Talking about Henry Deacon, Bill, could you let us know if you have heard from Henry at all. It would be good to know that he is alive and well.

Not a peep since August last year (2009). Some friends saw him briefly in December, and at that point he was not doing well. As far as we can see, he has been sidelined (or has chosen/agreed to be sidelined).

We can't know this definitively, but there are good circumstantial reasons to believe he was threatened or warned after his July 2009 Barcelona appearance on stage to support Bob Dean's statement about the reality of the Mars colony (http://projectcamelot.org/barcelona_23-26_July_2009.html#Bob_Dean).

He behaved that way and hinted that to me personally, although neither Kerry nor I can remember exactly what he said. It was a passing remark that flagged a problem, but we never learned more. His Amsterdam presentation (http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1907588) the following day (1 August) was about Vitamin D (not Mars) - and soon after that he disappeared from the radar.

Several people spent a lot of time and energy taking very good care of him last summer and they have not heard from him either. I feel sure he is alive, but basically he is another casualty.

theguardian
14th July 2010, 08:51
Few days ago i saw a picture post on Coast to Coast ,

Someone post this :

A View of the Sun via Welder´s Glasses

I was demonstrating a safe method for looking directly at the sun using welder’s glasses. To my surprise, I saw an object next to the Sun. So, I took my digital camera and took a picture of the sun through the glasses. Since the object was visible through the welder’s glasses prior to taking the picture, it sure isn't a lens flare.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/cimages/var/ezwebin_site/storage/images/coast-to-coast/repository/photos/a-view-of-the-sun-via-welder-s-glasses/489613-1-eng-US/A-View-of-the-Sun-via-Welder-s-Glasses_photo_medium.jpg

Source (http://www.coasttocoastam.com/photo/photo-of-the-day/46402)

Bill Ryan
14th July 2010, 10:58
There's 100% no chance that thousands of amateur astronomers, controlled by no-one, are going to sit quietly if a large astronomical object becomes visible to the naked eye anytime soon.

There does seem to be a large object (a brown dwarf star) that the Controllers are very interested in, maybe somewhere round the orbit of Jupiter (ref Andy Lloyd and Bill Deagle), not visible to the naked eye and radiating in the infrared.

There are good arguments that this would be coming in from the south (hence the recent investment in the South Pole Telescope). The poster of the photo does not say when or where it was taken, but I assume it was in the US or Canada, very recently.

The thousands of amateur astronomers - many of whom frequently watch the sun (especially in the recent solar eclipse) are unlikely to miss something that was taken with a digital camera while watching a sunset.

This is almost certainly a sundog (an unusual but not infrequent atmospheric effect).

Here's a good image of the recent 11 July 2010 eclipse: there are no other large objects else there apart from the sun. Orbital mechanics would require that any large object like PX would still be there in the field of view... it wouldn't suddenly zip away and disappear.

http://projectavalon.net/eclipse_11_July_2010.jpg

Deega
14th July 2010, 14:31
Ok, I've found one quote, but will have to reread Holy Science (not an easy book to read) for a better description.

"When the sun in its revolution around its dual comes to a place nearest to the grand center, the seat of Brahma (an event which takes place when the Autumnal Equinox come to the first point of Aries), dharma, the mental virtue, becomes so much developed, that man can easily comprehend all, even the mysteries of spirit.

Love,

Kriya

Thanks Kriya,

It interesting to read the Holy Science paragraph, that Hindu knew what happened in the far time back of the DUAL (probably means SUN sister/brother) event and this period was a similar time/space as 2012...!

May it be that the grand center be the Galactic Center..., and we stand in the DHARMA, mental overload..!

Quite interesting, would it be that HUMANS have attained a particular level of knowledge and in the DHARMA period, it will increased dramatically..., great then, it would mean that HUMANS will be able to tackle overpopulation, poverty, etc.

All my blessings.

Deega

Deega
14th July 2010, 14:42
"But one wonders, from what I have read, the trajectory of Nemesis is 3,600 years (am I right here!), so this event has occur many thousands time (4 billions years/3600) past Earth and still our home (Earth) is an absolute magnificient place to live in."

How true Deega but most just focus on the negative. This too shall pass.

Thanks MargueritBee,

With all the world problems we now are confronted with, I think that we need to think differently and my guess is that if we may transcend negative energy to positive one, it will be easier to be in harmony with our potentiel and those of others.

All my blessings.

Deega

Deega
14th July 2010, 14:53

Someone post this :

I was demonstrating a safe method for looking directly at the sun using welder’s glasses. To my surprise, I saw an object next to the Sun. So, I took my digital camera and took a picture of the sun through the glasses. Since the object was visible through the welder’s glasses prior to taking the picture, it sure isn't a lens flare.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/cimages/var/ezwebin_site/storage/images/coast-to-coast/repository/photos/a-view-of-the-sun-via-welder-s-glasses/489613-1-eng-US/A-View-of-the-Sun-via-Welder-s-Glasses_photo_medium.jpg

Thanks TheGuardian,

How impressive!, great to share! You must of been surprise to see what manifest in front of you!, and you have your proof of it!

All my blessings.

Deega

Bill Ryan
14th July 2010, 15:09
Deega, you may have missed this (post #20 on the previous page)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?3893-Our-second-SUN!&p=34723&viewfull=1#post34723

ArtyCarl
14th July 2010, 15:30
As a sometime amateur astronomer I endorse what Bill is saying. There are literally thousands of amateur astronomers all over the globe making observations and taking thousands of photographs daily. These are compared for signs of any telltale movement among the stars. Take my word for it, any tiny variation is poured over and we are talking sometimes about a minute shift in position between two or more images. It is unthinkable to believe that any astronomical body of that size could 'sneak' up on us.

NeoEmc2
14th July 2010, 15:33
Where does dharma originate from? Yogananda says: Stars and planets, like your own body, are manifestations of spiritual realities that you can discover on deeper levels of your own inner being. The very physical universe is but symbol of those higher realities

Dharma is a Buddhist term. I just recently learned about it from a friend studying world religions. It's something you practice everyday. More specifically it is like saying "walking the path of enlightenment" You might not be enlighten yet so you practice Dharma so you can become enlighten.

I hope that makes sense, if not here's a link - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharma_%28Buddhism%29

~Winged Gnostic~
14th July 2010, 15:43
One thing that strikes me is I remember in grade school (a private school) we had a science teacher stating that some astronomers believed our sun could be in a dual star system. This was not in the text book, the concept was discussed as a possibility. We also discussed the possibilities of life being on a planet from the second sun if it existed. These ideas never left my conscious thought for many reasons.

There is already a great shift in consciousness in which many tragedies have been minimized or avoided all together. At this point I believe it's consciousness balancing itself out because we need to continue with enough crisis level events to push people into a desire for higher levels of consciousness. The more collective as a whole the world reaches these levels the less frequent we can expect major disasters and catastrophes. Even if knowledge of the second sun is kept away from the public we can focus on the universal consciousness progressing and spreading like never before.

I am of the mindset to love our second sun, embrace it, because it helps make our world what it is, and provides opportunities for humanity to evolve as higher dimensional souls. If I fear the changes that a second sun can bring about then I am rejecting the opportunity for growth it provides and as a result my fears would probably come true. tptb probably realize this and desire to keep the public ignorant so they are surprised with fear. Some people may be... however, I am not so sure this will work in tptb favor as they plan, because I do see universal consciousness working to wake people up as stated above.

kriya
14th July 2010, 15:51
Dharma is a Buddhist term. I just recently learned about it from a friend studying world religions. It's something you practice everyday. More specifically it is like saying "walking the path of enlightenment" You might not be enlighten yet so you practice Dharma so you can become enlighten.

I hope that makes sense, if not here's a link - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharma_%28Buddhism%29

Yep, it's the same in Hinduism too. Dharma is that which leads you towards the path of perfection. It is what you practise has a spritual aspirant, right thought, action etc...

Back to the suns!!

Love,

kriya

Bill Ryan
14th July 2010, 16:03
As a sometime amateur astronomer I endorse what Bill is saying. There are literally thousands of amateur astronomers all over the globe making observations and taking thousands of photographs daily. These are compared for signs of any telltale movement among the stars. Take my word for it, any tiny variation is poured over and we are talking sometimes about a minute shift in position between two or more images. It is unthinkable to believe that any astronomical body of that size could 'sneak' up on us.

EXACTLY. :)

Thanks!

A question for you (when I was a teenager and my friends were all into girls and rock music, I was reading books on astrophysics) --- do you think it's possible that our sun is a binary star? (Most star systems are, a fact not widely known.)

The second star in the binary system can EASILY be much smaller, and fairly far out there most of the time.. I'm sold on the plausibility of the brown dwarf model. As best I understand this is totally possible... would welcome your views.

Note that this gets all mixed up with Sitchin's Nibiru, which he posited as a kind of giant rocky/icy spaceship which the Anunnaki were riding about on, waiting to come back this way.

I've always contested that this makes no sense: the Anunnaki certainly have their own high-tech transport... and a rocky planet way out beyond Pluto's orbit would not be a fun place to be for a couple of thousand years. My take is that the Planet X story and the Anunnaki story are not connected in the way that Sitchin suggests... but that's another thread. :)

Deega
14th July 2010, 17:18
Deega, you may have missed this (post #20 on the previous page)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?3893-Our-second-SUN!&p=34723&viewfull=1#post34723

Thanks Bill,

“There's 100% no chance that thousands of amateur astronomers, controlled by no-one, are going to sit quietly if a large astronomical object becomes visible to the naked eye anytime soon”.

Yes, the creative one have a high end curiosity and as you say Bill, they will be in on this one. Their photos will probabl y force NASA to be more transparent, hopefully.

“There does seem to be a large object (a brown dwarf star) that the Controllers are very interested in, maybe somewhere round the orbit of Jupiter (ref Andy Lloyd and Bill Deagle), not visible to the naked eye and radiating in the infrared”.

Last night, visiting Andy Lloyd web page, here is two video from him.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kennyjohn1988uk#p/a/u/0/Uxkp0b1losY

http://www.youtube.com/user/kennyjohn1988uk#p/a/u/1/Mw43GCCDeZU

Another link presenting the existence of Brown Dwarf on the space floor.

http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/The_Coolest_Stars_Come_Out_Of_The_Dark_999.html.

As you are aware NASA have launch a Wide field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE), exploring space with the infrared http://wise.ssl.berkeley.edu/mission.html. I didn’t have time to check on Deagle, I will try tonight.

I read last night that the scientist has change one more time the name of Nemesis, this time around it,s “TICHE”.

When you think about it, it one incredible moment, we are witnessing this most spectacular event to come in our time. If we take the number of years for Nemesis to come by our Earth, divide it by 80 years (mean, our life time), we stand 1 chance in 45 to live the happening, and most probably we will live this great and magnificient event, amazing... I think we are fortunate to be of that time, I'm grateful to life.

“The thousands of amateur astronomers - many of whom frequently watch the sun (especially in the recent solar eclipse) are unlikely to miss something that was taken with a digital camera while watching a sunset.”

Your right Bill, they surely will.

“Here's a good image of the recent 11 July 2010 eclipse: there are no other large objects else there apart from the sun. Orbital mechanics would require that any large object like PX would still be there in the field of view... it wouldn't suddenly zip away and disappear”.

One amazing photo, thanks to share. But wonders, if Nemesis was around, the latitude, longitude of where the photo was taken, were not appropriate to have a sight on it...?, would this be correct ?

Grateful.

All my blessings.

Deega

Deega
14th July 2010, 17:24
One thing that strikes me is I remember in grade school (a private school) we had a science teacher stating that some astronomers believed our sun could be in a dual star system. This was not in the text book, the concept was discussed as a possibility. We also discussed the possibilities of life being on a planet from the second sun if it existed. These ideas never left my conscious thought for many reasons.

There is already a great shift in consciousness in which many tragedies have been minimized or avoided all together. At this point I believe it's consciousness balancing itself out because we need to continue with enough crisis level events to push people into a desire for higher levels of consciousness. The more collective as a whole the world reaches these levels the less frequent we can expect major disasters and catastrophes. Even if knowledge of the second sun is kept away from the public we can focus on the universal consciousness progressing and spreading like never before.

I am of the mindset to love our second sun, embrace it, because it helps make our world what it is, and provides opportunities for humanity to evolve as higher dimensional souls. If I fear the changes that a second sun can bring about then I am rejecting the opportunity for growth it provides and as a result my fears would probably come true. tptb probably realize this and desire to keep the public ignorant so they are surprised with fear. Some people may be... however, I am not so sure this will work in tptb favor as they plan, because I do see universal consciousness working to wake people up as stated above.

Thanks Winged Gnostic,

Great post, love it.

All my blessings.

Deega

ArtyCarl
14th July 2010, 18:18
Accepting the sun has a brown dwarf companion as a possibility takes far less a leap of faith than believing some of the things I read. I'm pretty sure that some planetoids have already been found with massive elliptical orbits whose very presence makes a lot more sense if there is a companion to our sun. This would also tie in nicely with cyclical earth upheaval.

Deega
14th July 2010, 22:15
Thanks Bill,

I read last night that the scientist has change one more time the name of Nemesis, this time around it,s “TICHE”.

Hi All contributing to this Tread,

I didn't put in the reference for the new name of Nemesis, "Tiche", I didn't bookmark the link last night, so I'll be back with it. Sorry, I look in my bookmark and here the link.

http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/news.html

And here is the author:

"We are now calling the hypothetical brown dwarf Tyche instead, after the benevolent counterpart to Nemesis," said Kirkpatrick. "Although there is only limited evidence to suggest a large body in a wide, stable orbit around the sun, WISE should be able to find it, or rule it out altogether"." (1)

All my blessings.

Deega

kriya
14th August 2010, 19:40
This documentary talks about the possibility of our system being a binary system and discusses Sri Yuteswar's writings ( at around 33 mins) which I wrote about earlier on this thread.

The Great Year

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=552349952244004940#

Love,

Kriya

MariaDine
14th August 2010, 23:10
Great video Deega ! :)

Deega
14th August 2010, 23:50
This documentary talks about the possibility of our system being a binary system and discusses Sri Yuteswar's writings ( at around 33 mins) which I wrote about earlier on this thread.

The Great Year

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=552349952244004940#

Love,

Kriya

Hi Kriya,

Many thanks, very interesting, great of you to share.

All my blessings.

Deega

MariaDine
15th August 2010, 00:33
Here's something you may find interessing Kriya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHAqFIU61JQ&feature=related

HURRITT ENYETO
15th August 2010, 01:35
To everything turn,turn,turn.....Thanks Kriya cool documentary.

lightpotential
15th August 2010, 02:19

You may be refering to the theory that our sun is a part of a binary system along with another star, and that this is the cause of precession. Some people theorise that the 2nd star is Sirius which is about 8.7 light years away. This of course is not the same as the belief in another body within our solar system.

Keith

kriya
15th August 2010, 10:46
Here's something you may find interessing Kriya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHAqFIU61JQ&feature=related

Thanks MariaDine,

More proof indeed! That civilisations rise and fall in a cyclical nature.

Thanks for sharing.

Love,

Kriya

kriya
15th August 2010, 11:28
Also, if anyones interested.

I put this on my spiritual diary thread, but you may not think to look there so I'll put it here too. The guy who produced the documentary The Great Year is called Walter Cruttenden, I recently met him and promised to tell all about his book.

http://0.tqn.com/d/archaeology/1/G/J/A/cruttenden.jpg

As promised: http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Star-Myth-Walter-Cruttenden/dp/0976763117

Love,

Kriya

Wookie
15th August 2010, 17:39

Someone post this :

great pic, but using OPs own words "welder’s glasses" how can one say that it is not a lens flare? Is there not a lens in the welder's glasses? Are you not actually taking a picture though two sets of lenses rather than one? If the lens flare is coming from the welders glasses would it not also appear in a picture taking through said glasses? Seeing this image,full of lens flares, and then reading the text stating that it was there before the picture was taking as if that proves that is not a lens flare is somewhat insulting lol. Looking threw a pair of sun glasses the sun appears to be less bright. Since the sun, threw the sunglasses, is less bright then the picture i then took, threw the sunglasses, proves that the sun is less bright. This post reminds me of a thread in the lighterside thread about conspiracy theory fail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3qFdbUEq5s

Peaceful Journeys with love. Wookie

lightblue
15th August 2010, 17:48
it's perfectly natural to have a rainbow effect in water sprinklers...just like you can see it in many a waterfall, decorative fountains etc...it's always been so....nothing strange about that at all..not a new phenomenon..

maybe i'm not getting a joke...:blink: l

Wookie
16th August 2010, 04:40
it's perfectly natural to have a rainbow effect in water sprinklers...just like you can see it in many a waterfall, decorative fountains etc...it's always been so....nothing strange about that at all..not a new phenomenon..

maybe i'm not getting a joke...:blink: l

That is the point, there is nothing strange going on at all. I am curious if you read the post or just watched the video? The point I was trying to make is that the Image in the quote that i linked is as silly as the rainbow in the sprinkler. "I was demonstrating a safe method for looking directly at the sun using welder’s glasses. To my surprise, I saw an object next to the Sun. So, I took my digital camera and took a picture of the sun through the glasses. Since the object was visible through the welder’s glasses prior to taking the picture, it sure isn't a lens flare. " Wielding Glasses ARE lenses, I thought i had given some examples that would clear this up. Also "This post reminds me of a thread in the lighterside thread about conspiracy theory fail." as well as the title of the youtube clip being Conspiracy Fail i though the joke was quite clear. I will try to be more clear in future posts

Peaceful Journeys with love Wookie

Swami
16th August 2010, 13:10

Someone post this :

Tried that...... reflections in the welding glass

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?366-quot-Objects-around-the-Sun...artificial-or-natural!-Must-read-quot&p=7482&viewfull=1#post7482