PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Galactic federation

rlevan1111
13th July 2010, 22:58
HI all I am a new member to this forum and I did not realize certain subjects were not aloud. One persons reply to my OPINION was that they wanted proof of the GFL. I say prove they are not real!!! Also it seems many peoples opinion about NESARA are negative but the reason for this is peoples perspective. If you look at this 3 rd dimensional reality and our present situaltion to say we are goig to recieve prosperity funds may seem to good to be true. BUT there are forces at work that come from higher dimensions and they look at this world from the perspective of NOW, past present and future. I am not saying that ET is here to save us but they are here to help us save ourselves.

NAMASTE

Ross
13th July 2010, 23:04
HI all I am a new member to this forum and I did not realize certain subjects were not aloud.
NAMASTE

Hi, and welcome,

You have misunderstood, If you do an advanced search you will see many GLF threads and similiar. This would have given you more insight with this topic and perspectives from other members.
Go have a look see,

Regards

Ross

Lyricus
13th July 2010, 23:27
Hi, and welcome,

You have misunderstood, If you do an advanced search you will see many GLF threads and similiar. This would have given you more insight with this topic and perspectives from other members.
Go have a look see,

Regards

Ross

Absolutely.

Sorry if you've feel that your thread has been stifled. The GFoL is a HOT TOPIC on this forum and often threads get closed and later re-opened as people have strong views on this subject. I for one [as mentioned] really connected with the idea and theories surrounding the GFoL but as time passed my opinion altered and well you can see where i stand on the whole matter.

With respect, please don't let your first steps into the Water's of Avalon be marred by this most recent thread as I can assure you that the waters are indeed warm and you are welcome to dive right in if you wish....[once I get started on the analogies, I can't stop!] ;)

See you on the boards....