PDA

View Full Version : Flood threat

mojo
19th January 2012, 18:33
Hi all,
Never one to deny the power of positive thinking, please send thoughts of a break in the weather. The creek overan it's banks and many of my neighbors had to pack up. Feet from my door now, a short break would make the difference...
edit...southern Oregon

Carmen
19th January 2012, 18:37
Where abouts are you in the States? You have our thoughts! We can all see it receding, but be ready to move at the same time huh!

DreamsInDigital
19th January 2012, 18:42
Duck Tape and Clear plastic will keep it from coming in your doors.

Ineffable Hitchhiker
19th January 2012, 20:37
Hi all,
Never to deny the power of positive thinking, please send thoughts of a break in the weather. The creek overan it's banks and many of my neighbors had to pack up. Feet from my door now, a short break would make the difference...
edit...southern Oregon

Thoughts are with you and your neighbours, mojo. (Humans, animals and plants.)
May the rain bring just enough relief for all animals and plants and may all fellow human beings be safe from the flood waters.

crosby
19th January 2012, 21:07
sending you all the positive energy i can mojo. stay safe.
regards, corson

Douglass
19th January 2012, 21:16
Thoughts and Prayers to You and Yours.

sandy
19th January 2012, 22:45
May the waters be blessed with our prayers for you and your neighbors Mojo and give you the break you need. Thinking of you and sending blessings :)

mojo
19th January 2012, 22:53
Hi all,
There has been a break in the weather and I think it's going to be ok....thank you so much...:grouphug:

mybSKzHACrw

seko
19th January 2012, 22:56
thoughts about stopping the rain are on their way Mojo. You take care of yourself and your family!!

Love to hear from you later on!!

ViralSpiral
20th January 2012, 08:56
Thinking of you Mojo. Be safe!