PDA

View Full Version : Are we failing, or are we thriving?

Peace of Mind
19th January 2012, 20:02
Hi all,

I was pondering a few things earlier and would like to see what others here think.

If we do succeed into a long bright future, how will this be done?

Science claims our world is 70% water, so in actuality… we only live on a very small percentage of the planet. Imo, the planet should have been named something like “Aqua” simply because there is more water than Earth. This may not be a big deal; however, it‘s a small illustration of our faulty thinking. To further expand on this… the crust of the land is about 25 miles thick at the continents and about 7 miles thick at the oceans. Yet, we live on the very surface braving the hostile elements. It would make sense for us to move in doors (underground) instead of camping out in the open all the time (more of our brilliant thinking on display).

Science has also confirmed that most of the ocean/seas are uncharted territory and that 95% of the oceans floor has yet to be explored…not to mention we’re still discovering all kinds of new species as we continue to develop newer tech to send us deeper into the blue.

For comparison reasons…I like to imagine the “Air” we live in (our atmosphere) as a less dense form of water. Our atmosphere is about 69 miles thick and thins out as it reaches into space, though gases from our planet can still be found up to hundreds of miles up. In essence, we are living in water, birds and insects swim through it (like fish) and much of the life within this environment is found at the bottom of the environment.
Knowing this…I figure most of the life in the seas/oceans is also at the bottom…yet to be discovered or disclosed. Perhaps, the aliens some claim to see are not really alien after all…but much smarter natives to our planet.

More so….we is still discovering areas of the land/Earth that were never explored before (by modern day scientist/historians). Just a year or so ago we found hundreds of pyramids hidden deep within the South American jungles…

The point I’m making is…

There is still so much to this world we know nothing about, yet we pretend to know what’s happening outside of our world. At the same time, the collective representation of our species is poor. What do you really expect ET to do or think about us? Every day, most of society rather waste the days away… instead of forming anything of significance (individually or collectively) that will make tomorrow better.

We were taught that most of the lights we see in the skies come from stars, in addition, their illuminations took anywhere from minutes (our sun) to thousands of years ago (galaxies). We can’t even access the full spectrum of light and most of what we see from the infrared/gamma and beyond requires instrumentation. So, how can we logically establish time, distance, or what planets actually look like in other star systems when most of our info comes from telescopes… and probes (so they say)? Absolutely none of the main stream information about “Space” can be obtained personally…not unless you have your own space ship.

Why aren’t the stars seen as a blur in the sky? According to our knowledge… the planet spins very fast. Where would you base the reference points for our measurements? Space is said to be infinite… how do we actually know this as a fact…or is this just another arrogant mega oxymoron? How do you measure anything in the cosmos properly (especially distance) when the actual reference points are the bright lights from stars that are probably long extinct…and/or are most likely not even in that actual position? Can we accurately determine where point A and Point B really is? Any data obtained in this fashion is highly probable to flaws. Also there is a growing interest in dark matter and dark energy…we still can’t figure out how and why it distorts light. This fact alone places everything we think we know about the cosmos in jeopardy.

For all we know, we probably can time travel as soon as we leave Earth’s atmosphere. Or, maybe the deep skies (space as we know it) is just another form of water within another (bigger) planet, or maybe we are just microorganisms inside of another being. Or maybe we are looking into dimensions. Can you/we/ the average person (outside of NASA) honestly say what is what…as far as outer space is concern?

I think the true definition of the cosmos is extremely different to what we were conditioned to believe. Yet, the whole subject is in fact meaningless. There hasn’t been a threat yet coming from space, only unconfirmed reports from people who are constantly failing to provide proof to their claims.

IMHO, much of the Alien hype these days is the work of TPTB. It’s being drilled into the minds of society in a subliminal manner. Your entertainment is saturated with alien propaganda because it’s a clean form of programming. When you get people to constantly talk about something they can’t prove…eventually, you’ll get them to believe in the false flags that follow. It’s gotten to the point that people talk about it so much that they subconsciously program themselves to have dreams about them later….further persuading them to drink the kool-aid…and enjoy it.

Our economies are weakening by the day, people and animals are suffering daily. So what do the governments do? Nothing, but secretly promote an agenda that will keep the masses in fear and control. An alien agenda will easily disarm the masses…simply by making the aliens seem more powerful than our governments…this will lead to the governments using this fake invasion to disarm the masses, making them obedient. Refusals will most likely face death because they will be seen as a threat to humanity and the aliens.

This is the only thing I see coming out of all the “Alien” controversy. No one has yet to say/prove otherwise and/or sound realistic about it. Just about anyone can create an Orb in the sky and give an elaborate intriguing story. Holograms are real and the secret governments are known to have far more superior toys than the populace. They will (and always have) use this tech to control the minds of the weak. I even dare to say the Alien abductions are done by the governments or secret societies. This is a clean way to administer test without being blamed for it…blame it on an alien seems like an excuse that can be used over and over. I can go really deep, and far out of the box with the abduction theories… but that requires a level of maturity to delve into. If, interested, I go more in-depth with this in another topic called “Melanin”. I'm sincerely concerned about humanity.

This post is to point out the focus of our species, it points out how we are trained to believe in myths and possibilities without clear evidence or anything leading us to it. It gives an idea to our inept gullibility’s. When a species knows it is in trouble but still places their heads in the clouds…while the foundation of their very world… along with their humility crumbles beneath their feet (literally and metaphorically)... trouble and regret awaits, patently. If you can get a collective to operate in such a way…you can control them. It’s time for us to start doing the controlling…by dealing with the problems we already know exist, this should always be our first priority. All uncertainties and unimportant matters should be willingly placed on the back burner. But, seeing that they are not…how can we ever be taken serious?

This place (Avalon) has the potential to start the process by having the most active members supporting the cause, tending to topics that epitomize our strengths, vanishing menial info that will distract us from our goals.

Wow, after writing all of this...I'm not even sure what the goals here are anymore...

Peace

ulli
19th January 2012, 20:12
I like how you think.
The line below in particular stood out. Although my guess would be that even amongst these "aliens" there is variety, with some being here more permanently than others.

Perhaps, the aliens some claim to see are not really alien after all…but much smarter natives to our planet.

firstlook
19th January 2012, 20:22
I think the general idea is to not play the role of a victim. Alien, Religion, Government, Authority, etc..... Whatever your qualms, start giving yourself independence. The funny thing is, people start new stories of aliens, new religions, new governments, and ideas of "authority" to oppose the old ones they felt victims of. Its a tricky balance to create energy and forgive the obligation. Moving from tribal mentality, strength in numbers, to just living and doing whats in your heart whether your the only one who sees it that way.

Bring forth what is in you, if you don't it will destroy you.. We are all trying to get a place of complete imagination and creation thats in balance with the information we receive.

Everything is fine, just take it slow. :)

Peace of Mind
19th January 2012, 20:49
Thanks, you 2. I understand this. And yes, patience is a virtue. Although my faith in humanity has been slipping a bit lately, I’ll always fight for its existence. We can do more than we imagine but we’re trained not to…

From my observations of life on this planet…I find all living species (outside of humans) working in unison… even disease/viruses. So where do you think this puts us as a species? I would love to see us all in the same book… if we cannot be on the same page. Our survival depends on it…

Peace

DoubleHelix
19th January 2012, 20:57
Cheers Peace of Mind, well written.

Could you summarise what you would like to see accomplished in a clear and concise fashion? I feel part of what you wrote was a form of venting with the points you wanted to get across slightly jumbled amongst the dialogue.

Could you also outline the ways in which you propose we could achieve such goals. I feel you brought up some very good points. With a bit of clarity maybe we can move this beyond the typical type discussion; as I know taking action and proactivity, in regards to these issues, is what you feel passionate about.

Cheers

firstlook
19th January 2012, 21:06
Thanks, you 2. I understand this. And yes, patience is a virtue. Although my faith in humanity has been slipping a bit lately, I’ll always fight for its existence. We can do more than we imagine but we’re trained not to…

From my observations of life on this planet…I find all living species (outside of humans) working in unison… even disease/viruses. So where do you think this puts us as a species? I would love to see us all in the same book… if we cannot be on the same page. Our survival depends on it…

Peace

Well thats an interesting topic indeed. The idea of working in together while being different. It has to be discussed in depth, in context, and with balance. Usually you'll find that people are working together, its just a matter of how we wish to share love with others we consider, "in need" of it. The truth is no one owes anyone anything, nor do you owe anything to anyone. This is where you work from and learn to casually adjust to each moment of desire to give your energy to something or someone and your desire to draw your energy from something or someone.

Here is a proverb I like. Its a little crude but implies the idea of intelligence, which IMO really just means the joy of creation in high vibration.

Great Minds discuss Ideas
Average Minds discuss events
Small Minds discuss people

(^All in the context of solving a problem) But really everything is just fine. :p

Peace of Mind
19th January 2012, 21:40
All that needs to be done is applying more focus to what we actually want. The topics here (in the past) used to be few…but they were supported with constant brainstorming. Now, all kinds of topics are here and they drown each other out.

We need to build on ideas, express our talents so others can see them and open up dialog for using those talents for the whole…

Just some simple commitments and think tanks, more topics on what we can do (individually) to help each other help the world…this would be a healthy start.

When coming to this forum (these days) you barely know where/what to start reading, what to consider, or what people really want.

Peace

firstlook
19th January 2012, 21:52
I think I understand what your getting at. I would offer that we need a way to document peoples accomplishments, no matter how small. A place for just that and no critics. Not in the name of "I'm right and this is how you do something" but instead to have a clear thread where you can scroll down and just observe people's contribution. In fact nothing should be said about how you did something or why its good. Just something you did, maybe some picture or video evidence. No congrats from yourself or others. Just complete tasking. I think this would naturally inspire others. Topic would have to be set such as: Energy (accomplishment in creating energy)

I think this would give a sense of oneness without the idea of hierarchy and fear.

Anything other then that, I could not offer any advice because its, IMO, a simple matter of who is a leader and who is a follower. I wish to be neither.

Did I already say Everything is just fine? :p

Nerge
19th January 2012, 22:03
All that needs to be done is applying more focus to what we actually want. The topics here (in the past) used to be few…but they were supported with constant brainstorming. Now, all kinds of topics are here and they drown each other out.

We need to build on ideas, express our talents so others can see them and open up dialog for using those talents for the whole…

Just some simple commitments and think tanks, more topics on what we can do (individually) to help each other help the world…this would be a healthy start.

When coming to this forum (these days) you barely know where/what to start reading, what to consider, or what people really want.

Peace

Totally agree and with what firstlook said.

Something like a thread of positive action and ideas; less bickering and energy spent trying to prove who's opinion is the most right or fighting for one side over another - talk about a drain.

We need to set a good positive example here to inspire others who are waking up, not give the impression they're walking into the middle of a bar fight with the occasional truce for refreshments. ;)

blake
20th January 2012, 00:15
Hello Peace of Mind,

Well perhaps you could start? Considering that the odds are great that this year is going to be an economic calamity, what are you doing to thrive in these soon to be historic economically challeneging times? A time period in which we could very likely see the devaluation of the dollar, hyperinflation, and a world currency, if not world war three.

What has not been discussed yet? It seems the sage advice of being as independent as one can be yet connected to a healthy communityis a good saftey net to thrive. Have we not heard that it would be wise to grow your own food, learn to can, raise bees, become a friend to the local farmers, buy local, build community, have your watersource, have an alternative heating source, such as a wood stove, and matches, strive to get a years amount of food, medicine, basic necessities and supplies, have warm clothing, boots, hats jackets, and a sixty below zero sleeping bag, items to barter, self protection etc etc etc. I think we all have seen the lists. I think many have looked at their situations and locations, they looked at their options, they looked at their alternatives, they pondered about bug out or hunkering down, they pondered what they would do if indeed they were facing nuclear fallout in their home town, or an intruder in their house, they pondered about their health and how to stay healthy, they pondered communication issues, etc etc etc. I can't think of anything that we need to say about thriving that hasn't a;ready been discussed many times over. Has everyone accomplished it all? I am sure they have not, for many many reasons. But I am sure that many people expect to thrive who are aware of the economic tragedies facing the world. Or are you talking about brainstorming something different then the average human's ability to thrive in the world's economic transition and hostilities that it is now going through, and what will quickly become devastatingly worse for those who have decided to wing it on prayer? How are you defining " the cause"? What are the problems that we know already exist? There are many? But to me we are all on a sinking ship, so what can we control at this point in the game? Can we get Ron Paul elected? Can we support him in doing away with the Federal Reserve? I am not sure at all what you are suggesting. Yes the human race is in trouble. And it has been for thousands of years. Do you want a think tank for cleaning up the environment, for cleaning up the monetay system, for cleaning up the justice system, for cleaning up the government in general, for cleaning up the medical system. So many casues. But to me, presently, there is one issue and one issue only, the economy and who is going to come out of this strong and thriving on the other side of the system stopping?

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

Peace of Mind
20th January 2012, 16:32
Recently, I’ve educated some youngins on the basics of living off of the land. The knowledge I have in electricity/electronics/mechanics/carpentry/plumbing/gardening and self defense (for disciplinary reasons) done wonders for them. I have no problem sharing knowledge...I’ll never charge a penny for any of it. I know if we were all knowledgeable we will all thrive. Having selective societies did nothing but hurt EVERYONE. I learned some very good farming tips here, it was a well formed thread with a lot of helpful input. That thread is now buried in all the unconfirmed material that seems to be flooding the board. There was a thread where many members contributed ideas for creating stable society’s if/when our governments fall....that thread is now buried in the flood. There were some threads offering recipes for healthy eating ...those threads are buried also. The creators of these threads and most of the participants within those threads left the forum due to all the noise.

Creating communities and ideas for our survival has always been the main purpose for this forum. I’m pushing this hard because of the potential I see here and the unique position I’m in. Carmody and Pie-n-eal (to name just a few) knows this and, their contributions should not go unnoticed.

A lot of what goes on here can be exposed. But, there is nothing really to be exposed because those that have the most to say about aliens and the like remain cryptic and distance themselves from me, which Imho, it’s a clear sign that something is wrong. I mean, why go on a forum promoting indefinable material laced with fear... and hide from those willing to help? It’s a bit frustrating because I see it as false flags when others gobble it up without rationalizing, without knowing exactly what their digesting. This is not to discredit anyone but shed some light on being responsible when presenting such info.

I never disrespected anyone here, only offered my assistance, spread awareness...while learning a few things myself. To be clear, I’m grateful there are more people here but just imagine if this place still operated in the way it used to. So much can be done with the people here by just simply promoting topics that actually help our predicaments. Word of mouth is powerful, so when viewing a board with strong evidence and ideologies it can be helpful, depending on the material...it can also be very damaging. Our survival and liberty should be priority. At times, it feels like TPTB is taking over this place with all this unproven material, only distracters employ such tactics. I know there are people here (and lurking) that have never seen such threads as you and I mentioned.

The problems we know exist...for one, is our blatant denial of being in trouble. As I so clearly mentioned in many of my posts... we are being governed by crooks. We need to recognize who these people are and form some strategies for ridding them. We need to form sincere unity before the crap actually starts hitting the fan. I want to be a part of maintaining dignity; I want to prevent people claiming to be righteous and loving to not turn savage on each other...but remain calm and work with each other.

Most of us like to pretend a lot. Pretend everything is okay. I’m sure everyone on that recent sunken ship were all friendly and having a good time parting with each other, everything was OK.............until it hit a rock and started taking on water. The result was mayhem. People showed their true colors and became selfish, pushing children and the elderly aside and fighting each other for life jackets...even the Capt. bailed out on everyone. This is the problem we face; I’ll have no worries once we dissolve our selfishness. We (here and abroad) complain about the government but hardly work together to form a better one. Instead we view other political candidates to do for us what we can do for self and each other. We know our current establishment was designed for living in the past, but it was never revised/reformed to coincide with today’s hugh population and extremely diverse cultures and personalities.

America will never recover from her astronomical financial burden. Only a reset button will nullify the issue....or create another diversion for the masses to follow and preoccupy themselves with. This is a hugh problem and I’m saddened that many are so blind to it.

What exactly will ever get corrected without WE THE PEOPLE correcting it?

We are nothing more than worthless matter if we continue to hide, make excuses and bicker about a better way of life and make no attempts to manifest it. God only helps those that help themselves. Would you help anyone achieve anything if they weren’t putting in the effort themselves? We have to be the examples for the young and close the gaps created by social division. It takes a village to raise a child and unity to wear out corruption, Working together and not against each other will bring freedom and prosperity. We can do this...but we have to really want this.

Peace

firstlook
20th January 2012, 17:02
Most of us like to pretend a lot. Pretend everything is okay. I’m sure everyone on that recent sunken ship were all friendly and having a good time parting with each other, everything was OK.............until it hit a rock and started taking on water. The result was mayhem. People showed their true colors and became selfish, pushing children and the elderly aside and fighting each other for life jackets...even the Capt. bailed out on everyone. This is the problem we face; I’ll have no worries once we dissolve our selfishness.

Pretending we can survive without competing with one another? It's interesting how we observe our individual needs for "surviving" verses our need to "thrive". You make alot of great points Peace Of Mind. You seem to want to help people and are not finding that outlet on this forum. Correct me if I'm wrong.

:)

crested-duck
20th January 2012, 17:54
Peace of mind- I also agree with your thinking. What really bothers me about my govt. is that there is a solution to our financial crisis. But all our govt. officials have been corrupted. And nobody is even mentioning the solution. It is called Glass-Steagall, and it was introduced by FDR, and it worked. It worked till it was nullified by a corrupt congress working for the british oligarchy, not too long ago . That was the beginning of all our current financial problems, and the direct link and reason for this situation. Now not 1 candidate will even get close to mentioning this soluition, even RP will not mention this. So the way I see it is we're F####d permanently till Glass-Steagall is reinstated and the ficticiuos debt is removed, and a Hamiltonian credit system is put back into action. That's the only thing that will work, and if the US leads, other countries are readdy and willing to follow. But the british oligarcy controlling the US and our nukes would rather start WW3 and kill 7 billion people, rather than give up it's corrupting power. THIS IS TRUTH and can be researched and proven if you are willing to learn, and accept the proven facts.

Peace of Mind
20th January 2012, 18:03
Firstlook, You’re somewhat correct in your assessment. I do want us to help one another by making expendable to others our natural talents and ideas.... so they can be built upon collectively.

The forum was headed in this direction a couple of times but the impending distractions made it virtually impossible to do it in a productive and respectful manner. I think we are in the 3rd or 4th PA forum because of these very distractions. IMO, too many bright individuals are spending too much of their time on subjects that don’t really matter. The alien hype imo, is not that important at the moment. How can it be if they can’t be proven? I’m intrigued by some of it too, but refuse to engage in it because it’s a blatant distraction. It’s not beneficial at all; anyone begs to differ…I’m begging you for enlightenment…

If the internet went down tomorrow there will be a great lost of potential, great information and ideas will never be expanded on. While it still exist…people from all over the world should be brainstorming these problems, it’s just the obvious smart thing to do. When the net’s gone…people will most likely be out of touch, out of ideas for sustaining livelihood, out of their minds, out of time…but they’ll still have the unproven thoughts of other worldly beings to ponder on… when that time for pondering could be spent on the plans created by our brothers and sisters from all around the world. When that division comes…the mood will be a very regrettable one for many...if some sought of unity, trust, and organization isn't establish. We can easily prevent this. Life is easy, we are the ones ALLOWING it to be differcult.

Peace

blake
20th January 2012, 18:06
Recently, I’ve educated some youngins on the basics of living off of the land. The knowledge I have in electricity/electronics/mechanics/carpentry/plumbing/gardening and self defense (for disciplinary reasons) done wonders for them. I have no problem sharing knowledge...I’ll never charge a penny for any of it. I know if we were all knowledgeable we will all thrive. Having selective societies did nothing but hurt EVERYONE. I learned some very good farming tips here, it was a well formed thread with a lot of helpful input. That thread is now buried in all the unconfirmed material that seems to be flooding the board. There was a thread where many members contributed ideas for creating stable society’s if/when our governments fall....that thread is now buried in the flood. There were some threads offering recipes for healthy eating ...those threads are buried also. The creators of these threads and most of the participants within those threads left the forum due to all the noise.

Creating communities and ideas for our survival has always been the main purpose for this forum. I’m pushing this hard because of the potential I see here and the unique position I’m in. Carmody and Pie-n-eal (to name just a few) knows this and, their contributions should not go unnoticed.

A lot of what goes on here can be exposed. But, there is nothing really to be exposed because those that have the most to say about aliens and the like remain cryptic and distance themselves from me, which Imho, it’s a clear sign that something is wrong. I mean, why go on a forum promoting indefinable material laced with fear... and hide from those willing to help? It’s a bit frustrating because I see it as false flags when others gobble it up without rationalizing, without knowing exactly what their digesting. This is not to discredit anyone but shed some light on being responsible when presenting such info.

I never disrespected anyone here, only offered my assistance, spread awareness...while learning a few things myself. To be clear, I’m grateful there are more people here but just imagine if this place still operated in the way it used to. So much can be done with the people here by just simply promoting topics that actually help our predicaments. Word of mouth is powerful, so when viewing a board with strong evidence and ideologies it can be helpful, depending on the material...it can also be very damaging. Our survival and liberty should be priority. At times, it feels like TPTB is taking over this place with all this unproven material, only distracters employ such tactics. I know there are people here (and lurking) that have never seen such threads as you and I mentioned.

The problems we know exist...for one, is our blatant denial of being in trouble. As I so clearly mentioned in many of my posts... we are being governed by crooks. We need to recognize who these people are and form some strategies for ridding them. We need to form sincere unity before the crap actually starts hitting the fan. I want to be a part of maintaining dignity; I want to prevent people claiming to be righteous and loving to not turn savage on each other...but remain calm and work with each other.

Most of us like to pretend a lot. Pretend everything is okay. I’m sure everyone on that recent sunken ship were all friendly and having a good time parting with each other, everything was OK.............until it hit a rock and started taking on water. The result was mayhem. People showed their true colors and became selfish, pushing children and the elderly aside and fighting each other for life jackets...even the Capt. bailed out on everyone. This is the problem we face; I’ll have no worries once we dissolve our selfishness. We (here and abroad) complain about the government but hardly work together to form a better one. Instead we view other political candidates to do for us what we can do for self and each other. We know our current establishment was designed for living in the past, but it was never revised/reformed to coincide with today’s hugh population and extremely diverse cultures and personalities.

America will never recover from her astronomical financial burden. Only a reset button will nullify the issue....or create another diversion for the masses to follow and preoccupy themselves with. This is a hugh problem and I’m saddened that many are so blind to it.

We are nothing more than worthless matter if we continue to hide, make excuses and bicker about a better way of life and make no attempts to manifest it. God only helps those that help themselves. Would you help anyone achieve anything if they weren’t putting in the effort themselves? We have to be the examples for the young and close the gaps created by social division. It takes a village to raise a child and unity to wear out corruption, Working together and not against each other will bring freedom and prosperity. We can do this...but we have to really want this.

Peace

Hello Peace of Mind,

Like Ron Paul, I want the younger and incoming generations to understand what freedom and liberty is, and be responsible enough to want to learn what they need to know, and develop the discipline, and courage to take the action they need to keep freedom, liberty and dignity strong and alive for everyone in America.

The control of education by the government is a tool to control the masses and any of their monetary power. The control of education by a central power redacts important information and limits critical thinking skills. So I am overjoyed when I find people sharing their knowledge freely to help others build their strength in independence from the systems of dependence and control.

I came on board in Avalon in January of 2011, at the height of the “Charles” saga. I have never known Avalon to be any different than that era. However, as interesting as Avalon is, and how some members do share some very interesting material, and worthwhile material, most of the practical worth while threads do float away, hardly read or responded to. The only threads that seem to attract long term attention, in my opinion, are usually the gossip, ranting, entertainment threads.

I would enjoy seeing this forum talk about how to live the good life regardless of what is happening to the economy. There obviously are many talented members here. Perhaps we need to have another section called, “the practicalities of thriving” to focus on these issues that you write of. Perhaps that could create a focus and make it easier to id threads that will add to the quality of our lives, rather than distract from it, or keep us focus on “busy work”. However, I have no idea of how the mods would react to an additional section, or even if they can make that happen. I generally just read the general discussions, and sometimes venture off to spirituality, but something entitled the “practicalities of thriving” would catch my attention first.

We have huge problems. Some believe that god or the aliens will take care of the problems, but I do think that god helps those who help themselves.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

Peace of Mind
20th January 2012, 18:10
Peace of mind- I also agree with your thinking. What really bothers me about my govt. is that there is a solution to our financial crisis. But all our govt. officials have been corrupted. And nobody is even mentioning the solution. It is called Glass-Steagall, and it was introduced by FDR, and it worked. It worked till it was nullified by a corrupt congress working for the british oligarchy, not too long ago . That was the beginning of all our current financial problems, and the direct link and reason for this situation. Now not 1 candidate will even get close to mentioning this soluition, even RP will not mention this. So the way I see it is we're F####d permanently till Glass-Steagall is reinstated and the ficticiuos debt is removed, and a Hamiltonian credit system is put back into action. That's the only thing that will work, and if the US leads, other countries are readdy and willing to follow. But the british oligarcy controlling the US and our nukes would rather start WW3 and kill 7 billion people, rather than give up it's corrupting power. THIS IS TRUTH and can be researched and proven if you are willing to learn, and accept the proven facts.

We all have to get on board. We all have to enforce accoutability as far as the corruption is concern. Until this happens...yes, we all may be ******. The beautiful thing about it is that we still have the opportunity...but it's fleeting fast and I'm sure many of us knows this. Going down without a fight was never in my makeup. I'm all about peace, but you still have to defend it from the evils that still exist.

Peace

Peace of Mind
20th January 2012, 18:18

Peace

Hello Peace of Mind,

Like Ron Paul, I want the younger and incoming generations to understand what freedom and liberty is, and be responsible enough to want to learn what they need to know, and develop the discipline, and courage to take the action they need to keep freedom, liberty and dignity strong and alive for everyone in America.

The control of education by the government is a tool to control the masses and any of their monetary power. The control of education by a central power redacts important information and limits critical thinking skills. So I am overjoyed when I find people sharing their knowledge freely to help others build their strength in independence from the systems of dependence and control.

I came on board in Avalon in January of 2011, at the height of the “Charles” saga. I have never known Avalon to be any different than that era. However, as interesting as Avalon is, and how some members do share some very interesting material, and worthwhile material, most of the practical worth while threads do float away, hardly read or responded to. The only threads that seem to attract long term attention, in my opinion, are usually the gossip, ranting, entertainment threads.

I would enjoy seeing this forum talk about how to live the good life regardless of what is happening to the economy. There obviously are many talented members here. Perhaps we need to have another section called, “the practicalities of thriving” to focus on these issues that you write of. Perhaps that could create a focus and make it easier to id threads that will add to the quality of our lives, rather than distract from it, or keep us focus on “busy work”. However, I have no idea of how the mods would react to an additional section, or even if they can make that happen. I generally just read the general discussions, and sometimes venture off to spirituality, but something entitled the “practicalities of thriving” would catch my attention first.

We have huge problems. Some believe that god or the aliens will take care of the problems, but I do think that god helps those who help themselves.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

:thumb:. Yes, It is long past the time for us to be more responsible for self and others. It'll be one of the most beautiful things to ever be witnessed...

Peace

blake
20th January 2012, 19:33

Hello crested- duck,

I agree that dissolving the Glass-Steagall act allowed the banks to do things, otherwise prohibited for them to do while under that act that got us into much of this mess. Reading what you wrote, you will be surprise when I write that I heard Bill Clinton admit briefly, on some talk show several years ago, that many thought this economic mess may have been caused when he dissolved the Glass-Steagall act. Also, I would like to share that when I went to see Ron Paul on his campaign trail, indeed the Glass-Steagall act came up. So he is very aware of it, as many others are who are following this economic death spiral. Unfortunately the majority of Americans have been trained not to follow it.

In my opinion, no politician running for president, or probably in Congress has more economic knowledge under his belt than Ron Paul. I have high regard for the huge body of knowledge that the good Doctor has that goes way beyond his medical training.

And as true as it is that the Glass-Steagall Act unleashed certain restraints on the banks, creating the opportunity for our present economic mess, it was but one leg of the predator octopus that caused all this. The root cause of this economic mess can be traced back decades, but it got its foot in the door when the Federal Reserve Act was passed, allowing for the dishonest fiat monetary system to manipulate the wealth away from the majority of Americans, in a corrupt banking system, in bed with a corrupt, out of control government. Yes the Glass-Steagall act was a restraint released that added immensely to a problem that was already almost fully baked in oven.

I think the problem we are having today was the ignorance of the American People to allow their Congress to pass the Federal Reserve Act that gave the bad guys a blueprint of financial destruction after they transferred all the wealth to themselves. This act that was passed is the same problem we have today with the ignorance of the American people allowing the Patriot Act to come into being. Or the ignorance of the American People to allow TSA to feel up your grandmother’s or two year old’s genitals just for getting on a train or a plane. The American people allow this. Who is to blame? The American people!

There is something called Jury Nullification, the last peaceful defense that the American people have against bad law before they take up arms against a tyrannical government. And yet how many Americans understand Jury Nullification let alone put it into practice to fight Congress or their state government over bad law? Americans are ignorant in the power they have. That is the bottom line about why we are in this financial mess. Sure Glass-Steagall opened up avenues for the banks to create huge profits at the expense of the security of the system, but it is the ignorance and apathy of Americans that allowed for any of their constitutional rights and monetary securities to be taken away from us.

Go for the deepest root cause, because otherwise those in power will keep the ninety-nine percent engaged in pursuing the busy work of chasing a lot of different rabbits. Go after an effective single pruning that will kill the whole beast not just cut off a limb or two that can be regrown.

I can’t remember the year that the Glass- Steagall act, was dissolved. Was it 1990? It was probably around that time. But anyone paying attention back then, understood way before it was dissolved that America was on a financial train wreck. And maybe that is why he disloved it, it was going down away, maybe he thought or they thought why not take it for a real wild ride, and see just how much wealth they could transfer before the crash.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

crested-duck
20th January 2012, 19:46
I'm not waiting for aliens or god to save me .Most everyone I was foolish enough to put my trust in, has let me down in one way or another, including my own parents. I've learned the hard way to not trust too many people for anything, especially my survival. I have made the choice to go down fighting for my personal respect, and refusal to be taken away. If and when they come for me, I will not be the only one dying in a hail of bullets that day. I've done my best to prepare for any situation I find myself involved. But I think mental preparedness is going to be the key. Along with teaming up with like minded people, with different skills. Having a stockpile of different tools that do not require gas or electric is necessary also,along with seeds that are NOT genetically modified. Above everything else, being mentally prepared to deal with crisis, will be the most important factor for survival, when the time arrives.