PDA

View Full Version : Symbols of an Alien Sky - Episode One

The One
19th January 2012, 20:59
Symbols of an Alien Sky will introduce you to celestial spectacles and earth-shaking events once remembered around the world. Archaic symbols of these events still surround us, some as icons of the world's great religions, though the origins of the symbols appear to be lost in obscurity. Cultural history seems fragmented and contradictory. But as demonstrated in this introductory episode, there are also levels of deep agreement between the cultures. According to David Talbott, these "archetypes" allow for a radical reinterpretation of both human and planetary history. Competing regional symbols are aspects of "one story told around the world," a story both awe inspiring and terrifying."

enjoy

OH7lrjixaNA

crosby
19th January 2012, 23:04
The One, that was fantastic. i learned so much from watching the first part of this. Talbot's narrative is exemplary. i'm definitely going to watch the second episode when i have more time. thanks for posting.
regards, corson

Seikou-Kishi
20th January 2012, 01:53
There's a second episode? I can't find it

crosby
20th January 2012, 09:49
There's a second episode? I can't find it

i couldn't find it either. during this episode he speaks of revealing more information during the 3 hour episode. perhaps part 2 hasn't been uploaded as of yet. but i will keep searching for it. when i find it, i'll post it here.
regards, corson

The One
20th January 2012, 11:45
I think this is it

The Lightning-Scarred Planet Mars - Part Two

Sorry i am having some it problems at the minuite and cant post properly

crosby
20th January 2012, 20:29
V_T6__JDeyw

U-qrnsh83f4

i think this is it...
regards, corson

Mark
20th January 2012, 20:35
A quick click-thru of the first video reveals some interesting ideas, thanks for the resource! Seems worthwhile to check out in its entirety ...

leavesoftrees
20th January 2012, 20:49
He was interviewed on Red Ice radio last month

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/12/RIR-111215.php

David Talbott - Hour 1 - Symbols of an Alien Sky
December 15, 2011
David Talbott, a comparative mythologist whose work offers a radical new vantage point on the origin of ancient cultural themes and symbols, is the primary catalyst behind the "Saturn Model." He also proposes a "Polar Configuration," inspired by Immanuel Velikovsky involving the five planets Jupiter, Saturn, Venus, Mars and Earth. He claims that in ancient times the five planets orbited the Sun as a single linear unit, which rotated about a point close to Saturn, before its break-up at the end of the Golden Age. He claims that the violent evolution of this "Polar Configuration" provoked the myth-making epoch of human history. David will explain his theory and how he utilizes points of agreement between cultures to reconstruct our past. We'll discuss the "great conjunction," the birth of myth and symbols and the turning sky. David is also the co-author (with Wallace Thornhill) of Thunderbolts of the Gods and The Electric Universe. Talbott will talk about electricity in space, reconstructing plasma discharge and chronicled formations in our sky.

crosby
20th January 2012, 21:27
P4zixnWeE8A

was just thinking that everyone might enjoy "Thunderbolts of the Gods" too.
regards, corson

The One
20th January 2012, 22:06
V_T6__JDeyw

U-qrnsh83f4

i think this is it...
regards, corson

Hey corson that is it

Thanks my friend

Leon
22nd January 2012, 17:06
ok,

were our forefathers witness to planets being placed in our solar system, placed from perhaps a towed position to where they are now? with massive electrical / static electrical discharge taking place between the planets!
The effect of this was also instand aging of the planets as this effect created the crates and valey's as we have seen them???

Why?
were we placed here as an experiment? were we placed here for the survival of our species? is this why the dinosours were made extinct?
This should open a new can of worms...