PDA

View Full Version : Perception - The reality beyond matter

The One
19th January 2012, 21:01
Uploader says

Science is a story written by installments over time, and since so much information gets updated these days, I one day found myself wondering... What is "reality"? Is matter all that is real? One thing is for sure - change.

That might seem like a silly question given how we use our senses to interact with 'reality' everyday, but I have since arrived at ideas which I am comfortable with regarding these questions (although Im still curious). So heres some questions to play with - play nicely :-)

If I had to point to where my idea or concept of reality is maintained, Id be pointing to my head - how about you?

Is all this environmental information just vibrational energies which are presented to our body and then decoded to form a perception in the brain according to our programs and patterns? ie: Do we subconsciously 'read' or filter this data then build an experience that seems real?

Can I get outside of my experience to prove anything is fact or real, or is reality bound to ones experience like the fabric to the shirt?

What of the realities I have when I dream, - my body still responds as if they are real, so what is reality?

If I am not the cause (creator) of my experience; the director of my focus of attention on some level whether awake or asleep, am I controlled by something else?
And if I am completely controlled by something other than me, what then is the purpose of my life?

I wish you all - many pleasant realities.

AqnEGu8VF8Y

gs_powered
20th January 2012, 03:59
I find this subject (your questions) to be most interesting... In my most far out view, I guess we already achieved the highest density of this octane, yet we live our existences on all densities at the same time (for there is no past nor future) and this particular one would be our 3rd density experience and somehow we are disconnected from the others 7. Don't believe this to be the actual truth myself but it's definitely a card on the table for me...

Adi
20th January 2012, 13:01
You have a wonderful mind "The One".

Adi

mahalall
20th January 2012, 14:13
Thanks One

the film brought me home although is not conditioned thought is perception-SENSATION-reaction and not perception reaction?

Remember when that man gave abuse, did he not say words that "I" internalised and then "I" negated as being words that caused pleasant sensations or words that caused unpleasant sensations. Did "I" not react to that sensation that conditioned perception had formed?
How long does that condition sensation (often deluded sensation) last before it CHANGES and what is that sensation if we break it down.

deluding ourselves all the time when we inter play with the subatomic matter that is around us and that we ultimately are, and can't see the truth because we are stuck with the game of sensation.