PDA

View Full Version : Larry King confirms the existence of the UFOs on CNN

viking
21st January 2012, 09:35
Seems all we need now is the US to disclose... drip drip !

This is a new step in the UFO Disclosure process.

In this video, Larry King reveals on CNN more UFO secret files and confirms the reality of the UFO phenomenon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01bY66rklwU&feature=player_embedded

viking

crosby
21st January 2012, 09:45
i like how he used the term "...how were you treated by the powers that be..." that should nudge things along a little.
regards, corson

Douglass
21st January 2012, 09:54
Cool video ! Nice post.

Limor Wolf
21st January 2012, 10:25
It can be most interesting to hear the answer to the listner's question towords the end,but there it cuts... is there a second video of this CNN broadcast?

viking
21st January 2012, 10:33
It can be most interesting to hear the answer to the listner's question towords the end,but there it cuts... is there a second video of this CNN broadcast?

Yes I thought that as well...the end question was interesting...but wasn't answered ...

viking

Laura Elina
21st January 2012, 10:53
I believe this is the second part. It has some interruption in it but does continue.

c-AiCc14KVI

ghostrider
21st January 2012, 12:21
if cnn talks about this subject, disclosure is being let out a piece at a time to hurd the public along so there won't be mass panic in the sleeping masses.

Leon
21st January 2012, 13:02
Here's that link:

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/ufos/

NeverMind
21st January 2012, 13:10
if cnn talks about this subject, disclosure is being let out a piece at a time to hurd the public along so there won't be mass panic in the sleeping masses.

This is an old programme, from 2008 ("Larry King Live" does not exist anymore, of course).

Here's the transcript.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0805/15/lkl.01.html

Cidersomerset
21st January 2012, 14:00
In the last few years before Larry King left CNN he did several shows on UFO's most have been posted on here ......

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Larry+King+ufo+shows&oq=Larry+King+ufo+shows&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=s&gs_upl=1941l10539l0l12343l20l20l0l9l9l0l336l2505l0 .2.8.1l11l0

Still waiting for the Whitehouse or Pentatagon to disclose....LOL......

This one was about Roswell 2008

Pdi3A8VHkHc

5BLoHCFovTs

I'm listening to pt 2 of Roswell and its comming back to me what annoying 'pratt' Bill Nye
The science guy was and probably still is....LOL...( The Sky hook weather balloon) Crap!!!
there are more parts and Mr. Nye is even more annoying !!!!
Mr.Nye even annoys Edgar Mitchell in pt.4.....

Cidersomerset
21st January 2012, 14:13
Actually I think Larry is a believer.....He had James Fox on several shows ...

4x84QrZxRKE

Of course there was the usual debunker but to be fair to Larry, he always seemed on
the U F O witnesses side, thats why he did so many of them !!......

NeverMind
21st January 2012, 14:47
Actually I think Larry is a believer.....He had James Fox on several shows ...

Of course there was the usual debunker but to be fair to Larry, he always seemed on
the U F O witnesses side, thats why he did so many of them !!......

I watched Larry for years, and I don't think he is a "believer". What he does seem to be is simply open-minded to the idea (which, in my book, is much better :-)).

The reason why he had so many "UFO" shows is, alas, very pedestrian: such shows sell well.
(Notice in the transcript that the first "show" was actually just a few minutes at the end of the hour, which is a good way to ensure that viewers will stay tuned even if they are not particularly attentive to the first part of the show.)

For the same reason he also had the infamous Sylvia Browne & Co. on his show many times.
It attracts a lot of viewers, and lots of viewers attract.... you get the picture. :)

The reason he appeared "protective" of the UFO witnesses is simple but somewhat difficult to convey in just a few words.
It's a matter of balance.
Any person, let alone any sensitive journalist, would know that UFO witnesses and such are in a handicapped position to start with - in mainstream media, of course.
So, in order to give a balanced view - and to protect his guests - he naturally tried to off-set any vicious attacks on them.
It's something any good journalist would do.

(Not that Larry is/was a particularly good journalist, in my opinion.
But that's irrelevant here.)

Cidersomerset
21st January 2012, 15:29
You maybe right........Though this is not conlusive...LOL

J-nsPdz9kU8

Lifebringer
21st January 2012, 15:41
NYE=NWO debunker of UFO information or sightings. That is all I see, more debunking of reality. So in short they are saying with people going to their graves, that they would rather LIE on their way home to their maker. Bwahahahaha. So blatantly obvious. It's amazing that this "Scientist" uses "green technology for his own personal use, and hasn't even tried to patent the technological advances he himself has contributed to.

They told Bill to go home on the west coast and take his non profit science results out of their capitalistic view, until further notice.

Then they called him up and this is the results. Interesting, is all I have to say.

NeverMind
21st January 2012, 15:45
That's actually a VERY good interview, considering its length.
And Larry's nnnyaeahhh reply summarises his attitude quite well. :)

BTW, the fact that his attitude doesn't seem to be - or IS not - "conclusive" actually speaks very well about him as a journalist.
Well done. :)

Cidersomerset
21st January 2012, 15:52
I cannot actually find anything anywhere to support my original thoughts that Larry is a believer nor that he is a debunker maybe

he is just sitting on the fence, but at least he was willing to put his name to the shows.......

As you say it did not do the ratings anyharm...LOL..