PDA

View Full Version : Sights and Sounds Report

EnergyGardener
21st January 2012, 16:40
Northern Illinois Report:

Sights: I have not seen an overhead chem-trail for about a week. Some hazy streaks drift over on occasion from the South, but nothing is being dropped overhead. The sky is a beautiful blue with plenty of sunlight.:cool:

Sounds: Low volume pleasant background hum.

EnergyGardener
21st January 2012, 17:58
The Point (I was hoping this was unnecessary):

I have not seen clear skies for many months after early mornings when the jets begin laying the chem-trails. Since I can remember, there have been parallel lines being laid overhead, sometimes in a perpendicular matrix (for a fuller effect). These lines disperse and drift into an overhead cast of clouds by late morning / early afternoon.

That stopped a week ago; though, several days were snowing, so I could not tell.

1. Did the Illuminati go on vacation?

2. Are they pretending to having been disabled by the good guys? Are they simply pretending to be the good guys / channeled messages announcing such, to lull us into their trap?

3. Or, are the channeled messages authentic and accurate? Were they disabled?

I am not asking you for the answers to the above three questions. I was simply hoping to also find out what is going on in your "neck-of-the-woods." Are these clear skies only happening in Northern Illinois, or everywhere? Please jump in with your regional "Sights and Sounds Reports."

Otherwise, I'll move on.

gooty64
21st January 2012, 18:06
Gorgeous but bittersweet site at 8 am in Minnesota this morning. The sun had two big rainbow sundogs.

It was clear out except for some tiny ice crystals and ONE BIG FAT LONG EXPANDING...........................CHEMTRAIL!

I could've kicked myself-I didn't have my camera with me in the car.

EnergyGardener
21st January 2012, 18:19
Gooty,

I did leave a fourth option off my second post; here it is:

4. Regional Protection is being provided.
A very close friend (powerful PA member, you know who you are) advised me that approximately a week ago he had demanded that all chem-trails cease to be dropped overhead of my house, but if nearby, would drift quickly past. Perhaps this fourth option is the case and useful to others.

I look forward to learning what is going on in other parts of the world.

Thank you so much for responding.

Clear Skies...

freebird111777
21st January 2012, 18:30
Hi! I live in northern Tennessee and they spray quite a bit...the sky starts out clear and sunny then by mid day, the sky is hazy. I need to start writing down the days they spray to keep record...Anyways, maybe they stopped because of some important people in the area. I used to live in Hawaii and when Mr. Obama was in town, they were not spraying at all. My family and I always have a discussion about what they could be doing or why they are spraying. Have a good day!

Heather2017
21st January 2012, 18:31
The sky above where I work in Phoenix, AZ a few days ago:

EnergyGardener
21st January 2012, 18:57
Gooty, Freebird and Heather (and all PA Members),

Can you do a daily log for a week, and try this out today or in the next day or two.

In meditation or however feels most comfortable, demand the following out loud (repeat if you like):

I demand that all all chem-trails above and within the vicinity of my house cease now and forever.

Then, please write back on this thread the status of your sky.

I included "Sounds" because several have asked me to keep them apprised of any more strange sounds, that I have not heard since Monday morning, 1/16.

EnergyGardener
22nd January 2012, 17:09

Sights: Sky is overcast. Chemtrails:I have not seen an overhead chem-trail since 1/16.

Sounds: Silence.

EnergyGardener
24th January 2012, 19:25

Sights: Sky is beautiful blue and sunny with several small clouds. Chemtrails: None. I have not seen an overhead chem-trail since 1/16. This is great!

Sounds: Silence.

EnergyGardener
25th January 2012, 16:15

Sights: Overcast: Blue sky started clear, but now hazed by chemtrails that were laid to the South and East. These are the first chemtrails that I have noticed since 1/16.:p

Sounds: Helicopters have been flying by incessantly. This never happens. I am concerned they are "flight-for-life" resulting from a major accident.:confused:

EnergyGardener
28th January 2012, 21:14

Sights: Clear Blue Beautiful Sky. No chemtrails since 1/24. Thank you!:cool:

Sounds: Wind is Blowing; otherwise quiet.

Sidney
28th January 2012, 22:23
Southern Illinois: First sunny day in a LONGGGGG time. No chemtrails (another first in a longggggg time). Beautiful day, but chilly.

freebird111777
28th January 2012, 23:08
Heyyy! They have been spraying every other day here in northern Tennessee..mostly in the mornings and early evenings. I have been trying to write down what days and times I witness it happening. Peace my brothers and sisters ;)

modwiz
28th January 2012, 23:25
Capital area of NYS, Northern Catskills. Skies have been clear of chemtrails, that I know of. I rarely am out of bed before 1 PM, but the Sun is up when I go to bed most days so I do see a fair amount of daylight sky. I believe lack of available money has curtailed mischief. HAARP activity is way down. I do believe checkmate is just a few more official moves but is already set up to happen. We people would be well advised to accept this good fortune. Worries and negativity are just prayers for defeat. It is hard for some to let the Sunshine in. It is part of the programming and food.

Lefty Dave
28th January 2012, 23:54
Central Florida inundated with chemtrails most days...and some nights... this week...no 'sounds' though...not since the ballgame in Tampa a month or so ago...(saw and heard a news report that thousands of fans heard a strange hum for several minutes...)

modwiz
29th January 2012, 00:29
Central Florida inundated with chemtrails most days...and some nights... this week...no 'sounds' though...not since the ballgame in Tampa a month or so ago...(saw and heard a news report that thousands of fans heard a strange hum for several minutes...)

Must be a concerted effort to retard the people for the upcoming repub thingy.

Lefty Dave
29th January 2012, 01:01

Must be a concerted effort to retard the people for the upcoming repub thingy.

Yes, Modwiz
Won't take much..to dumb them down!!...

EnergyGardener
29th January 2012, 17:37

Sights: Partially Cloudy Beautiful Sunny Blue Sky. No chemtrails observed today. Family member saw three yesterday.

Sounds: All is quiet.

EnergyGardener
30th January 2012, 22:47

Sights: Partially Cloudy Sky with substantial East-West & West-East chemtrails, spreading to hazy streaks.:painkiller:

EnergyGardener
5th February 2012, 23:10

Sights: Sunny Blue Sky.:cool: No chemtrails observed today.

EnergyGardener
9th February 2012, 18:59

Sights: Sunny Blue Sky.:cool: Not one chemtrail today.

seko
10th February 2012, 05:05
Windy in Los Cabos, Baja.

Whale season.

No chemtrails, no weird sounds:alien:

Theaterke
10th February 2012, 12:52
Two weeks ago I was in Cape Town, South Africa. I've been there for six weeks in a row. And my father always told me it was too windy in Cape Town, to use chemtrails. But what I saw there was unbelievable. Even on Christmas morning the clouds had a full grid pattern, and at least two times a week you saw the airplanes. Then when I came back in Holland, were I actually live, and I already noticed it in the plane, because I saw the chemtrails below us when we finally flew over Europe again. And yes, I got back in the car at the airport and I saw two airplanes next to each other, with this long trail behind them. Welcome back to Holland, where they also spray on a daily basis. This is our normal sky

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/309050_2365648548118_1457520374_2608227_1098118094 _n.jpg

So when I came back, they sprayed enormously much, and all the weather was mixed up, because normally in Holland we have a cold and long winter that starts in October. But now, we had a summer in October, 30 degrees like what is happening? And then we didn't have a winter in December? Normally in December it would be -10 C and snow, but now it was +10 C and even flowers start to bloom again.
We go back to when I returned from Africa, and chemtrails were a daily thing, two or even three airplanes flying next to each other. And suddenly in a week time I was here, and there were more sightings of chemtrails, the temperature started to drop and snow began to fall. Now it was -15 C and we had over 20 cm of dry snow. Very uncommon for the Netherlands.
We'll see where this ends, who knows. The only thing what I know is that the people here aren't interested in what happens and what the hell they are spraying to us ;)

EnergyGardener
10th February 2012, 14:01
Two weeks ago I was in Cape Town, South Africa. I've been there for six weeks in a row. And my father always told me it was too windy in Cape Town, to use chemtrails. But what I saw there was unbelievable. Even on Christmas morning the clouds had a full grid pattern, and at least two times a week you saw the airplanes. Then when I came back in Holland, were I actually live, and I already noticed it in the plane, because I saw the chemtrails below us when we finally flew over Europe again. And yes, I got back in the car at the airport and I saw two airplanes next to each other, with this long trail behind them. Welcome back to Holland, where they also spray on a daily basis. This is our normal sky

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/309050_2365648548118_1457520374_2608227_1098118094 _n.jpg

So when I came back, they sprayed enormously much, and all the weather was mixed up, because normally in Holland we have a cold and long winter that starts in October. But now, we had a summer in October, 30 degrees like what is happening? And then we didn't have a winter in December? Normally in December it would be -10 C and snow, but now it was +10 C and even flowers start to bloom again.
We go back to when I returned from Africa, and chemtrails were a daily thing, two or even three airplanes flying next to each other. And suddenly in a week time I was here, and there were more sightings of chemtrails, the temperature started to drop and snow began to fall. Now it was -15 C and we had over 20 cm of dry snow. Very uncommon for the Netherlands.
We'll see where this ends, who knows. The only thing what I know is that the people here aren't interested in what happens and what the hell they are spraying to us ;)

Have you noticed in January and February during non-overcast days what days they were chemtrailing? The purpose of this thread is to keep your own diary of your area; then we can compare patterns. If you look at my notes, they have not sprayed many days since mid-January.

Theaterke
10th February 2012, 14:43
Have you noticed in January and February during non-overcast days what days they were chemtrailing? The purpose of this thread is to keep your own diary of your area; then we can compare patterns. If you look at my notes, they have not sprayed many days since mid-January.

I was already planning to keep a diary from last week on, but since the snow fell they didn't spray anymore. And it was hard for me to keep a diary before, because I've been traveling all over. But now I'm going to stay in Holland for a while, so I'll keep you updated in this thread!

EnergyGardener
11th February 2012, 22:43

Sights: Sunny Blue Sky. Not one chemtrail today overhead, but there appeared to be several to the far North Horizon edge (likely in Wisconsin).

Rollo
11th February 2012, 22:59
No chemtrails in South of France since couple weeks. I'm chacking the sky every day. I took a picture of rather unusual and beautiful cloud this evening.

EnergyGardener
12th February 2012, 01:58
Rollo,

That is beautiful, the cloud and your village. I skied at Chamonix and I believe St. Lazare, many years ago. What a beautiful place to live.

EnergyGardener
12th February 2012, 17:33

Sights: Clear Sunny Blue Sky.:cool: No chemtrails observed today.

EnergyGardener
16th February 2012, 19:36

Sights: Slightly Cloudy, Otherwise Sunny Blue Sky.:cool: No chemtrails observed today.

EnergyGardener
18th February 2012, 19:58

Sights: Whisps of several Small Puffy Clouds;otherwise Sunny Blue Sky.:cool: No chemtrails observed today.

Could Another Bob be Right?:shocked:

modwiz
18th February 2012, 20:29

Sights: Whisps of several Small Puffy Clouds;otherwise Sunny Blue Sky.:cool: No chemtrails observed today.

Could Another Bob be Right?:shocked:

What did he say? He has no posts in this thread.

EnergyGardener
18th February 2012, 20:38
I was referring to his thread, "The Shape of Things Not Coming."

The view of your current avatar is similar to spotting someone on the flat bench. "Come on Modwiz, give me another rep!" Of course, your view would be much better if I was a girl.

EnergyGardener
19th February 2012, 19:54

Sights: Sunny Blue Sky; Scattered Morning Clouds, Clear Afternoon.:cool: No Chemtrails Observed Today.

modwiz
19th February 2012, 20:26
Capital region Catskill Mountain NY report. Sunny skies a beautiful blue and the night snow has melted away. A glorious day.

EnergyGardener
20th February 2012, 14:42
Northern Illinois Report::painkiller:

Sights: Blue Sunrise Sky No Longer. The polluters were out early: A square matrix pattern of chemtrails covers the sky horizon-to-horizon and spreading into overcast smog.:ohwell:

gooty64
20th February 2012, 14:56
Hi EG, No chemtrails last thursday or friday but saturday afternoon was awful and i forgot to check on sunday.

I have pictures from saturday but don't know how to post them on here.

I watched one particularly long chemtrail drift right overhead it was dense and tight and over 1-2 hours it gradually expanded into a wide cloud right over my home.

On saturday afternoon there were at least 8 chemtrails at the same time.

And today it's cloudy.

DianeKJ
20th February 2012, 15:53
Here in N. California, very foggy and overcast, very quiet and not much bird activity. Wonder if the layer will burn off or remain? Could be some more rain coming in...we need it

EnergyGardener
25th February 2012, 16:56

Solstyse
26th February 2012, 05:00
Sorry I posted in another thread before I saw this one.

North Texas they spray Monday through Friday. Since the beginning of Feb. Everyone is sick.

I am trying to collect my own evidence but I don't really know hot to get things analyzed properly.

EnergyGardener
26th February 2012, 17:18

Sounds: Very windy, otherwise, all is quiet.

What is going on in your neck of the woods?

Solstyse
26th February 2012, 18:46
North Texas

Blue sky's no trails. ( they don't spray here on the weekends)

Little windy some random passing cars.

All in all a nice day.

EnergyGardener
26th February 2012, 22:31
Northern Illinois Report: (Updated Today):painkiller:

Sights: Sunny Blue Sky, except several fat chemtrails disbursing and falling, observed this late afternoon.

EnergyGardener
27th February 2012, 19:30

Sights: Partially Cloudy, but very Blue Sky.:cool: No chemtrails observed today.

cowens66
27th February 2012, 19:38
In central PA.
Two days ago- Incredible wind, light snow. Wind seemed unnatural.
Last night-Crescent moon very bright with a thick line below it. A spreading chem-trail perhaps.
Today 48F very overcast but warming.

unicorny
27th February 2012, 23:00
Just found this thread it's a great idea to get stuff on record.
Midlands of England light trailing in the morning today but it clouded over in the afternoon. Quite a few trails were visible at the weeked too

EnergyGardener
11th March 2012, 20:09
:painkiller:Northern Illinois Report::painkiller:

Sights: There has been unending chemtrailing for over a week, even at night. The designs in the sky appear more and more demonstrative; as if they are betting on just how comatose we are....

What are they up to and how long are our galactic friends going to let this go on? They certainly have my consent to stop this further contamination of ourselves and Earth.

Has anyone ever witnessed any media source bring this to anyone's attention? How frickin' asleep (or terrified) is this populace?

:stop:Stop it Now.:stop:

childs hood end
11th March 2012, 21:04
Has anyone ever witnessed any media source bring this to anyone's attention? How frickin' asleep (or terrified) is this populace?

:stop:Stop it Now.:stop:

Sounds: All is quiet.[/QUOTE]

this is as close to it as iv herd msm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SACr1x9S47U

Turcurulin
20th March 2012, 22:24
ZH3hKhSR8SU

EnergyGardener
20th March 2012, 22:36

Sights: Partially Cloudy Skies, Chemtrailing remains, but to a lesser degree than on 3/11/2012.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

ZH3hKhSR8SU

Makes me appreciate D.I.D.'s work and smile as the LF work out the ED issues.:cool:

EnergyGardener
16th May 2012, 15:08
:painkiller:The chemtrailers are very busy today, laying a matrix of haze in all directions. I have not seen it this bad in months.

I could use a new belt and a pair of boots—Reptoid green suits me fine.