PDA

View Full Version : Are the Illuminati and the Men In Black one and the same?

DNA
22nd January 2012, 07:01
Are the Illuminati and the Men In Black one and the same?

You have to admit the premise sounds intriguing. If there is a conspiracy of grand proportions going on, at what level does it go? Most folks have had a go at describing the Illuminati, everything from masons to 18th century Bavarians. But, the only thing I personally would ascribe to this group would be that they are unknown. Try as folks might, there has never successfully been a definition that has stuck to my satisfaction. As silly as it sounds Robert Anton Wilson’s description of them from his books “The Illuminatis Trilogy” was as good as anything I’ve come across. And in this instance they are described as blond haired, blue eyed Nordic types who hail from the times of Atlantis and are not 100% human.

The men in black have a few more descriptions about them. The men in black seem to show up at opportune times, in order to curb the spread of certain information. The information most often requiring their personal attention is that concerning UFOs. The men in black are often described as extremely pale, to the point of looking like warmed up corpses. Folks have even stated that they look like corpses, this being stated repeatedly in John Keel’s “Mothman”. Folks have also stated that the Men in Black often look out of proportion in terms of human physiology. Folks report them being extremely tall or extremely short, also having large heads. Also, though the men in black appear to display mysterious methods for appearing and disappearing, hinting at a high level of technology being employed in regards to transportation they often seem perplexed and in awe of some of the most trivial tools that are taken for granted by our society, such as a fountain pens.

Richard Shaver, a writer from the 1940’s, attempted to convey his communications with a negative race of individuals who lived under the earth who imployed ancient delapated technologies for extending their lives, and influencing and controlling the lives of humans on the surface of the earth. Here is a brief summary of his thesis.

Thousands of years ago, extraterrestrial space travelers
visited Earth and established huge underground colonies here. They couldn’t live on
the surface because solar radiation shortened their lifespan, which was normally
measured in centuries. Eventually, the civilization that had planted the colonies
became moribund, and contact with the parent worlds became less and less frequent.
Because the underground colonies were cut off from outside supplies, some of the
colonists were forced to live permanently on the surface to grow food and obtain the
raw materials necessary to sustain life in the underground cities.

Over a long period of time, the “detrimental radiation” of the sun caused the
minds of the surface dwellers to degenerate, and eventually they reverted to complete
barbarism. However, they did retain enough intelligence to start progressing again,
finally achieving human civilization as we read about it in our history books.
During this whole period, the many inhabitants of the underground colonies,
which Shaver simply calls “Caves,” survived and retained a significant amount of the
original knowledge and technology. However, the population of Cave dwellers
gradually decreased because of constant shortages of supplies from the surface. After
the surface people forgot completely about the origin and nature of the underground
cities, the Cave dwellers started posing as gods and other supernatural beings to coerce
surface people into providing them food and other necessities. The Cave people
possess machines for generating “Rays” that give them certain kinds of power over
surface dwellers.
Some types of Rays can kill or wound people, but others can be used to heal
sickness or injury or to slow down the aging process. The Rays can also be used for
telepathic communication and to control the thoughts and emotions of others at a
distance. They seem to be most effective at close range, but some are powerful
enough to have a significant effect on surface people.
The Cave dwellers have used their Ray technology to manipulate surface society
throughout history, especially to obtain food and other supplies without the majority of
people on Earth being aware of it. A few surface people were in on the plot and acted
as agents of the Cave dwellers; these included members of such diverse groups as
political rulers, religious leaders, wealthy merchants and traders, smugglers, and
pirates.
However, the population in the Caves has decreased steadily over the ages
because of continual shortages of raw materials. Shaver described the current
situation in the underground cities as grim and desperate, with the political and social
structure in almost complete collapse. Starvation and cannibalism are commonplace,
and many of the inhabitants have turned themselves into literal monsters through
improper use of the Rays. These “Deros” have become insane tyrants, and most have
deformed their bodies as well, by trying to use the life prolonging Rays to achieve
physical immortality. Because “detrimental radiation from the Sun penetrates even
into the Caves”, and because many of the Ray machines themselves have deteriorated
through ages of constant use and makeshift repairs, the Deros resemble the living dead
of legend. The Rays alone aren’t enough: to survive, they also have to eat human
flesh like ghouls, and drink human blood like vampires.
However, some of the Cave dwellers are still normal: they call themselves
“Teros,” and often use their Rays to help people on the surface, especially to combat
the evil being done by the Deros. However, they aren’t militarily strong enough to
conquer and destroy the Deros, and the only reason they survive at all is that they
sometimes receive help from extraterrestrials who arrive in spaceships.
Unfortunately, these modern space travelers are also incapable of defeating the
Deros. According to Shaver, they’ve been trying for centuries to get some
government or other elsewhere in the galaxy to “send in the Marines and clean up
Earth,” but so far it hasn’t happened. Earth is just one small planet in a remote
backwater of the universe, and no advanced interstellar civilization has bothered to
come here and fight a war to liberate us from the Deros.

Some of Shaver’s stories assert that such civilizations still exist, and that “help
from the stars” might arrive at any time. Others are pessimistic and say they all fell
long ago. The stories saying that some worlds have retained sufficient technology to
permit interstellar travel also make it plain that such cultures are degenerate remnants
of once-great civilizations, now fallen into decay. In either case, the Teros fight on,
barely holding their own. They use their Rays to communicate with people like
Shaver, hoping that eventually civilization on the surface will develop technologically
to the point where we will be able to help them defeat the Deros, but they make it clear
this point is far in the future.
The Deros lack the technical knowledge necessary to keep their Ray machines in
good repair, so they are no longer able to keep political control of surface society or
prevent technological progress. However, the machines they have inherited from
ancient times are still far too advanced for our present scientists to duplicate, and they
continue to have a great deal of power to manipulate both surface society as a whole
and the minds of individuals.

Now I know all of this sounds like so much crappy pulp fiction, but for me there is data here to correlate, especially in terms of the recent interview Anthony Sanchez has published with his Col X. (http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/showthread.php?22933-DULCE-INTERVIEW-Anthony-Sanchez-interviews-Colonel-X&highlight=)
Col X reports a team looking to find a suitable place to start the Manhatten project back in the early 1940’s found a hidden base. A base that was used by the greys, and contained ancient paper thin metallic ‘tablets’ with etched Akkadian cuneiform writing. This was the story contained.

First are the Progenitors; aliens from the Sirius system. Second are the Anu (Anunna,
possibly the same as the Anunnaki from Ancient Sumer); their genetically enhanced
offspring the Progenitors. Third is the Austra Albus; the offspring of the Anu, and finally
the Greys; not related genetically to the Progenitor lineage. If you will, there is a fifth
group … modern humans; genetically modified for a specific reason.

The first historical reference discovered was to a group of beings representing a creator
class simply called the Progenitors, a powerfully advanced group of distant celestial
origin. This group was often referred to by the others as simply the Gods, the Creators
or Progenitors.

The origins of the Progenitors begins in [68] Zeta Reticuli, but for reasons unknown to the
Greys, the Progenitors en masse left for the Sirius System. And the reason for that
decision is not known; however, what is known … is that the Progenitors migrated and
occupied two planets in the [69] Sirius System from that point on. And this is where the
Greys do begin to possess a clearer picture of their creators. For millions of years the
Progenitor race lived in Sirius before deciding to expand and investigate a newly
discovered solar system rich with compatible resources; ours.

Thus the progenitor group left the Sirius System for our own; the planet [70]
Mars specifically. Although desolate, Mars held a rich compatible atmosphere full of space
for colonization. They settled Mars and thrived for 100,000 years. At the end of that
time period, a catastrophic event occurred so they abandoned Mars for Earth. When
they arrived to Earth it was not ideal; the environment and Earths atmosphere was all
wrong, so they began to die.

To continue their lineage they created a genetically enhanced offspring to cope with
Earth’s hostile environment; the Anu.

They also created a servant caste for the Anu called the Eloah. In the tablets the Eloah
were also called the Achromatic and Formicidae. These would be your typical Greys.
They were created to provide the Anu with a workforce gathering resources required to
live comfortably. The Eloah (Greys) where also created to oversee the indigenous
primitive earth population of early humans.

For reasons unknown the Anu became afflicted with the same genetic predisposition
that cased a weakness in the immune system against the harsh ever changing
environment of Earth. To continue survival they needed to create a new better
genetically enhanced successor group.

This new group they called the Austra Albus, also called Illumina, Light Bringers, and the
Immaculate Ones. These names are based on numerous translations of references
found in the tablets. The word Austra is a phonetic translation, we have no definition
for it, nor do we know the origin. Albus means light or white.

With the Anu now dying … the Austra Albus were now the primary group in the
hierarchy, and the last hope.

Before the Anu died off they warned the Austra Albus of the threat the Eloah (Greys)
could one day pose; and to prepare for it ... to never allow their numbers to become too
large, and to restrict their interaction with the indigenous populace as they might
become too powerful to control one day. These words would be very prophetic. And
soon the Anu died off.

With some critical flaw, and incompatibility to thrive within the earth’s environment,
the Austra Albus also became sick. To survive, they would have to do the unthinkable.
Interbreed with the primitive indigenous populace. But it was their only chance. To
avoid extinction they were forced to integrate with the earliest vestiges of modern
humanity.

This succeeded. Finally, their quest to live on Earth was realized but through the
integration with the indigenous inhabitants. Their lineage was no longer pure; a
devastating affect to their psyche. By this time the Greys also became stronger.

The writings describe the Eloah or Greys as a newly created genetic sub-species of scant
Progenitor home world life forms, with no Progenitor DNA themselves; created by the Progenitors, at the same time as the Austra Albus, through a selection of predetermined traits extracted from alien life forms.

This group was made to serve as a demigod for Homo sapiens, to be used as a method
of control over humans, and as a means to avoid interaction (with) humans, although
this prejudice changed.

I don’t want to stay on this area for too much longer, but here is the bottom line. The
Austra Albus who are a human-alien offspring of the Anu … it’s understood that today
they are a secret cabal of select alien-human lineages, and very powerful. They are a
tightly controlled bloodline (of alien origin) stretching back thousands of years. Various
people who today represent the powers-that-be amongst the ranks of humanity are
members of this group.

These are your Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (in England, also known as the [75]
Windsor) all of whom descended from strict marriage based on familial-lineage and breeding protocols, of a select lineage base to preserve the lines. All because of one reason; blood.

From the special blood attained through females of the lineage (due to certain
hormones) it helps them to sustain their ability to withstand the environment;
additionally, they also use secretions of pituitary and pineal glands (from captured
modern humans) which also acts as strong drug helping to keep them from succumbing
to mental instability caused by environmental stresses and unwanted chemical
influence.

Sounds strange, but this is exactly what we learned from the Greys writings; and the
Dissident Greys themselves.

Colonel, how do you know these are families are related to this Austra Albus group?

The Dissident Greys have warned us about which families on the surface are all Austra
Albus. Those are just some of them, and also because the older writings tell us the
original lines of Austra Albus and how now they are a strictly controlled lineage.
And the last and most modern of the tablets we discovered created by Dissident Greys
just some 150 hundreds of years ago include data telling us which families are most
prominent. The Dissident Greys seem to have compiled lots of data using traitor Austra
Albus operatives for centuries now. We’ve never met one, but we know that they do
exist.

Our own intelligence also tells us that select members of each family have been
identified within the ranks of various shadow organizations operating today. This means
they operate within many of the secretive groups that ultimately culminate into today’s
global elitist ranks.

What is also important to realize is that over the many years, the alien element has
since been 99% eradicated and the remaining lines are now almost pure humans. But in
addition to their knowledge and power, they also retain one genetic predisposition that
can kill them. This is why they are seemingly so exclusionary and secretive. They have
to be.

Are there any other prominent American families?

Yes.

Colonel, with all the families you are mentioning … I have to ask you, “Are the Austra
Albus the Illuminati?”

Maybe … look, I don’t know who the Illuminati are; however, they represent a
powerful cabal, a secret organization that is based on bloodlines and mysterious origins,
so the Austra Albus very well could be.

But I am not going to make that call. All I work with is the intelligence I am provided. All
I am saying is that the Greys have informed us that certain families … the world’s most
wealthy and influential are Austra Albus.

What I like about the Sanchez material here is the fact that it agrees strongly with the Shaver material, that this planet presented habitation problems to a race of beings who possessed an incredibly long life.
What Sanchez says and what he doesn't say speak volumes. Sanchez states that the present day alien hybrid leaders of the world are the Austra Albus, and these folks can be found through out the royal families, banking industrialists and hereditary leaders of wealth. No big suprise, Rothschilde and Rockefeller type stuff. What is seemingly stated is that the Austra Albus are almost entirely human, live on the surface and are indistinguishable from us.

What doesn't lend itself to understanding is this. If the Anu or the Annunaki died off, and all that is left is this Austra Albus, where is the evidence of extremely long life in the Austra Albus? Why would a race of beings so long lived as to be considered immortal as is the case with the Annunaki willingly hybridize themselves with humans to the point that they shared our life spans? That seems to defeat the point. I thought the entire point of hybridization was to increase their life spans.

I would theorize that there must be a point of diminishing returns in so far as the Anu were concerned in hybridizing themselves with humans, and as such, the more long lived and as such not so human looking Austra Albus that still retain the life spans of the Annunaki or the Anu still live underground, away from the harmfull radiations that decrease the life spans of these folks.
Further more, they may in fact suffer degradations from living such long life spans that are techonoligically aided as Richard Shaver has stated.
The Austra Albus may have visible manifestations on the surface world, but, the true leadership comes from below the earth.

Also, this seems to lend credibility to the reason why the greys or the Eloah would ally themselves with the humans. The only chance for either to usurp the control of the Austra Albus is to band together. One of the interactions reported by Jim Sparks seems to hint at this when one of his abductions was in a joint American Military and Grey base where certain technologies were being explored.

DreamsInDigital
22nd January 2012, 15:37
I really think from the research I've done that the Illuminati and MIB are two separate groups, and that guy specially in his second article gets a lot of his facts/information wrong. The Progenitor race did not originate in Zeta Reticuli or even the Sirius Systems, they came from The Andromedan Galaxy, then prior to that a Galaxy that starts with a P, I can't remember the exact english spelling of. And, here humans or humaliens originated in the Lyra System. But, there is evidence of the Progenitor Race all over the known universe.

DNA
6th February 2012, 06:24
I just thought I would post some of the synchronistic information I stumbled upon that led me to follow this thread of thought.

The first was a dream.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:spy:

Okay, so it is 1/20/12 and I had this dream two days ago.

I dreamt that I walked into a brick and mortar shop with the purpose of forming a basketball league. I was exited about actually playing basketball instead of playing fantasy basketball on my computer.
I then began to notice the older gentlemen sitting behind the counter. There were four older men all in conversation with one another, wearing grey suits and black rimmed glasses.
As I began focusing on one, (he kind of looked like a less malevolant Henry Kissinger) I could see a series of encounters he had with what I can only call MIB, but I could just as easily call them descendents of the Annunaki who I thought lived underground, but in this dream it seemed these folks lived out of sinc with time as we know it. That's why we would never find them if we tried.
I saw the (henry Kissinger) character in his pursuits to study these folks, he proceded to gather data and attempt to expose them and everytime he got close, one of these beings would step out of time and change something about his time line, thus thwarting his attempts.
In one of the instances, I became him, the year was 1972, I was in a dark movie theatre and I had information that I knew would expose these folks, but then out of no-where a MIB dressed in a black suite and black fidora walked past me at a blinding speed, knocking me back, distorting time and conveying this message, "we can kill you anytime we want, desist your attempts or we will", it was at this point that the Henry Kissinger character gave up his pursuits of these folks.
Now I am back in his shop again, disengaged from his life, he seems to know that I just viewed his life through his eyes, and he walks up to me and states "do you really want to see what they look like"?
And I saw them as alabaster white figuires whose skin would seem like concrete to us because of the time distortion between us. Wether they lived in a state sped up from us or slowed down I could not discern.
Something about how we move in slow motion in comparison.
The Henry Kissinger character then showed me what he considered the only way to kill one, and he handed me a knife that seemed to have a tibetan sacrificial slant to it.
It had threee heads on the hilt all looking away from the center of the knife. It wasn't this knife in the picture, but this is a dead ringer for it. Especially how dull the blade is.
http://thmb.inkfrog.com/thumbn/olderthandirt/DSCN0565_001.JPG=450

The actual heads on the knife looked a lot more like the cover of the album 10,000 days by tool. Here is the shot I am thinking about.

http://api.ning.com/files/98n8Hchjx0OJ3Oitn67HZ0h3fPmlpIi24A4aKp3JOkR4HPnYLi f0ZfkgJrM-gepNI8DKtjQLfhgjGtZ-vncIk2-GCoVOyGif/4lsm5ph.jpg

So the Henry Kissinger guy hands me the knife and then shows me a miniture version of one of these Annunaki hybrids who are who knows how old.
He is in the glass case of the store front, this glass case had a curtain that the Henry Kissinger figuire pulled aside, the little being in the glass case was only about a foot long, laying in a state of suspended animation, not really consious.
Henry Kissinger motioned for me to attempt to slay it.
But the little guy is like stone and instead of stabbing it, I'm chipping at it with the knife I described earlier.
I realize this little MIB is alive, and that even though it is a foot tall it could kill me if it woke up, but it doesn't wake up.
So I continue to chip away at it.
And then I wake up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This dream sat with me for a while, and I'm writing it down because I think I have an idea what it means.
I have been ingaged in decalcyfing my pineal gland for a few weeks now.
Taking iodine, drinking distilled water, and well I think this dream was trying to tell me this stuff is working.
Also there seems to be a conspiracy theory theme, in the hybrid Annunaki, the MIB, or the Illuminati being the forces responsible for implementing a calcifying effect on our pineal gland in the first place.
Okay, that is all I have.
Thanks

DNA
6th February 2012, 06:30
And here is the second tidbit I ran into only a few days after having this dream. This book which is a free PDF digs into the Shaver material, of which I was already very familiar with, but I enjoyed going over the material again, and appreciated the sychronicity of finding it so soon after the dream above.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:spy:

For anyone interested in this field here is a snippet from the work ETM recomended along with the link where a free PDF of the book can be found also provided by ETM, excellent stuff. And everything to do with the material on this thread.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/images/misc/quote_icon.png War in Heaven and The Theocrats
Having introduced the major entities: souls, those who manipulate them, and the technology for doing so, we need to develop these concepts much further. This is as good a place as any to refer to the groundbreaking visionary work of Kyle Griffith, found in his book War in Heaven (1988).

As a physical framework, Griffith speaks of "astral matter" that has an atomic and subatomic particle structure resembling that of physical matter, but possessing much less mass than the physical counterpart. Although the mass ratios among the various astral subatomic particles is the same as that of the physical ones, all have much less absolute mass than physical electrons.

Astral subatomic particles have gravitational properties that resemble but do not interact with the gravitation of physical particles. Likewise there is astral energy that does not interact with physical systems.

There is however one very important exception to this general lack of interaction, and this actually is the basis of "the secret of life": Astral matter forms complex organic molecules just as physical matter does, and their respective chemical bonds have similar energy levels and photon frequencies associated with them. This allows for resonance and chemical bonding between physical and astral matter. It is the combined molecular system that exhibits the basic characteristics of "life", such as irritability and the ability to reproduce.

This is how astral matter and the soul, which is constructed of astral matter, become involved in the reduplication of DNA and many aspects of cell metabolism.

The bonding provides a pathway by which some of the cell's metabolic energy can be converted into astral energy that feeds the soul, powering its various functions, and providing for regeneration of its astral matter, which is then used to perform cellular growth and repairs.

Death is caused by breaking the bonds between physical and astral matter.

The soul spoken of here is a primitive analog of the physical body. It is alive, but it is not sentient. It has a nervous system but not a mind. Griffith calls this the somatic soul. The "true" soul is the astral soul.

The astral soul is a body of astral matter linked to the somatic soul's nervous system by the famous silver cord. This is structured like a segment of plant root with feeder roots at both ends, tapping into the two souls' nervous systems.

Energy flowing from the body into the somatic soul and through the silver cord to the astral soul is the astral soul's only truly efficient source of nourishment.

When the body dies, the somatic soul decomposes. The astral soul does not, but it loses its best source of energy.

A new somatic soul is created during the embryological development of every new human being.

Griffith provides a complicated discussion of various methods of reincarnation, involving ways in which the astral soul connects, and interactions with the mother's astral soul. Although quite interesting, this is beyond the scope of our page.

What is important for us here is this: the astral soul (or spirit) normally receives its energy from the living physical body and must reincarnate within ten to fifty years in order to revitalize itself. If it does not accomplish this, it faces illness, insanity, and death.

However there are many drawbacks to reincarnation also: the chance of encountering hidden body flaws, poor earthly environments, birth traumas, and so forth.

Some spirits are unwilling to take these chances. They take a different, evil, and immoral path to replenishing themselves: cannibalism. They are able to use telepathic powers to "hypnotize" spirits who then allow them to attach their own silver cord to them, just as though they were the somatic soul of an infant. By this means they can draw out enough energy to sustain themselves, but the process destroys the other spirit.

In War in Heaven, the spirits that do this are termed Theocrats, probably because for long millennia the vehicle they have used to capture and destroy weaker spirits has been religion. The Theocrats obtain victims by posing as gods and persuading religious believers to come to them voluntarily after death thinking they are entering "eternal bliss in Heaven".

And here is where the work can be found in it's entirety. :)
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/Files/Books...n%20Heaven.pdf (https://www.dmt-nexus.me/Files/Books/General/War%20In%20Heaven.pdf)

DNA
6th February 2012, 06:49
I have long felt the Illuminati, if they exist, live underground, and are not seen by the eyes of man for the most part. Probably a huge contributer to this was my reading of HP Lovecraft's THE MOUND (http://www.hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/mo.asp)which was such an amazing short story, that felt layered with truth on some level. Also syncyhronistically enough I read Robert Anton Wilson's "The Illuminatus Trilogy" that same year.

The Mound is the single best short story I have ever read, and I have read a lot of freaking stories. I have never heard a complaint from anyone I have talked into reading this story.

The Mound was written around 1930, and it blows me away how many correlations I see with this story and George Knapps documentary book "Hunt For The Skinwalker". High strangeness is reported on a secluded NE Utah ranch in Skinwalker and the correlations are incredible. Knapp never comes to a complete conclusian on what he thinks the poltergiest activity, cattle mutilations, cryptozological creature sightings and UFO sightings are, but, for one who has dabbled in the area of underground civilisations, it sounds strinkingly like this ranch was built on top of a ancient subturanean civilisation of sorts, and this is exactly what is stated in HP Lovecraft's THE MOUND.

I can not recomend The Mound enough, and the hyperlink at the top of this post is to a free online posting of the work.
I also cannot recomend Goerge Knapp's "Hunt for the Skinwalker" enough, or Robert Anton Wilson's "Illuminatis Trilogy" enough.

DNA
19th April 2012, 17:50
I was rambling around youtube and found this.

I thought it was cool. In this interview Billy Meier states in his contact that the Men In Black are indeed Sirian in origin, and I just had to go ahead and plant this video here because it backs up the Anthony Sanchez interview with Col X who says this very same thing.

That the Annunaki were in fact from Sirius. Good stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DK6PDLVzGc

Mozart
21st April 2012, 00:26
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=12

Here's a quote from the Ra Material about who are the Men in Black, to wit:

Questioner: Who are the Men in Black?

Ra: I am Ra. The Men in Black are a thought-form type of entity which have some beingness to their make-up. They have certain physical characteristics given them. However, their true vibrational nature is without third-density vibrational characteristics and, therefore, they are able to materialize and dematerialize when necessary.

Questioner: Are all of these Men in Black then used by the Orion crusaders?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner: If a Man in Black were to visit me and I locked him in the closet could I keep him, or would he disappear?

Ra: I am Ra. It depends upon which type of entity you grab. You are perhaps able to perceive a construct. The construct might be kept for a brief period, although these constructs also have an ability to disappear. The programming on these constructs, however, makes it more difficult to remotely control them. You would not be able to grapple with a thought-form entity of the Man in Black, as you call it, type.

Atlas
3rd April 2017, 11:06
I posted this on another thread:

'contagious visions' of man in black trying to kill them [...] All of which are highly reminiscent of another famous poisoning case: Salem (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_witch_trials)
Might sound weird, but 'men in black' are far older than people think, they go back to the middle ages, I found one from the 16th century, check this out:
https://s10.postimg.org/gbsctvvnt/ancient-mib.jpg
So that we not only have a case for ancient aliens, but also for ancient MIBs ! (whatever the century, they still wear their 'hats', strange isn't it?)

DNA
3rd April 2017, 21:52
Thanks for the bump Atlas.
I've got to give a little love to David Wilcock's recent "Antarctic" material.
As of this day Wilcock has been stating that the folks with the long cone shaped heads who were once giants originally were from Mars.
These folks consider themselves the "watchers" from the book of Enoch, and also consider themselves the "opposite" of Biblical God because it was that "ET" who had attempted to wipe them out with the Genesis flood.
These folks have exchanged DNA with mankind to the extent that they are now basically human for all intents and purposes, and that they rule the planet from the point of the elite families who we've come to know and loath.
Now all of this corresponds well with the Anthony Sanchez material.
Quite well.

Not only that, but that a large contingent of them arrived here in Antarctica.

Mike
4th April 2017, 07:36
Wow. Big question.

Where to start?

It's tough because the word "illuminatti" is a blanket term used to describe a whole host of people and non-people and things.....and the "men in black" is also a blanket phrase used to describe perhaps a list of different phenomena as well..

...So we have 2 rather nebulous entities here, making the comparison difficult.

To start we'd have to make some assumptions. The problem is, these assumptions are largely subjective, but I.ll take a stab at it anyway. The illuminatti are groups of power playing bankers, industrialists and politicians who view themselves - for several esoteric reasons - as the rightful rulers of this planet. The "men in black" are mysterious, stoic guys who arrive in ufo flap areas like clockword with intentions that arent quite clear. They seem to be trying to discourage people from talking about their ufo experiences..but in this game nothing is ever as it seems.

It gets layered, because in this land of conspiracy we seem to have what we'd consider an authentic paranormal event, and then we have the human replication: we have alien abductions and we have milabs; we have alien craft and reverse engineered "black triangles"; we have animal mutilations involving alien beings and mutilations that seem to involve the military. And so on. The lines get blurred and it's hard to know whats what after a while.

In john keels book "the mothman prophecies" the men in black are bumbling, hopeless idiots. Theyre socially awkward. Their speech is halting and robotic. He even seems to suggest theyre automatons, or cyborg like. They ask seemingly non sensical questions of the people they confront. coming from them, the dictate "do not tell anyone what you saw here" sounds more like a generic inside joke than a genuine threat. They grow pale and sweaty and seem to require salt tablets and water to recover. They engage in silly, mischievous games that make little sense. In short ,they hardly seem like the highly intelligent ,space travelling species youd expect from Sirius...or any star system, right?

But thats just one version of the men in black. In that same book Keel sees 2 government guys in the tnt area (where many of the mothman sightings occured) sitting in a black cadillac, dressed all in black....just like their bizarre, otherworldy counterparts.

...so whats going on here?

Ive read several different interpretations of the men in black, all based on what seems like valid information. It would seem that we're dealing with various phenomena and people and things that may dress the same...but have vastly different intentions...

...the same could be said of the "illuminatti"....making any kind of comparison hugely fun to discuss but terribly difficult to follow thru on in any meaningful way. Ive enjoyed trying tho!:)

DNA
4th April 2017, 10:59
Wow. Big question.

Where to start?

It's tough because the word "illuminatti" is a blanket term used to describe a whole host of people and non-people and things.....and the "men in black" is also a blanket phrase used to describe perhaps a list of different phenomena as well..
I agree the term "illuminatti" is quite nebulous.
But there it is.
It was my intention to correlate the "men in black" with those who are pulling the strings behind the scenes.
Those at the very top of the illuminati who may in fact be off world entities.

...So we have 2 rather nebulous entities here, making the comparison difficult.
Yep. :star:

To start we'd have to make some assumptions. The problem is, these assumptions are largely subjective, but I.ll take a stab at it anyway. The illuminatti are groups of power playing bankers, industrialists and politicians who view themselves - for several esoteric reasons - as the rightful rulers of this planet. The "men in black" are mysterious, stoic guys who arrive in ufo flap areas like clockword with intentions that arent quite clear. They seem to be trying to discourage people from talking about their ufo experiences..but in this game nothing is ever as it seems.
Agreed.
In years past after correlating a certain amount of data I thought I kind of knew what was going on.
I now know that I know nothing. I know so little I just nod my head in affirmation when folks are trying to tell me what is going on.

It gets layered, because in this land of conspiracy we seem to have what we'd consider an authentic paranormal event, and then we have the human replication: we have alien abductions and we have milabs; we have alien craft and reverse engineered "black triangles"; we have animal mutilations involving alien beings and mutilations that seem to involve the military. And so on. The lines get blurred and it's hard to know whats what after a while.

In john keels book "the mothman prophecies" the men in black are bumbling, hopeless idiots. Theyre socially awkward. Their speech is halting and robotic. He even seems to suggest theyre automatons, or cyborg like. They ask seemingly non sensical questions of the people they confront. coming from them, the dictate "do not tell anyone what you saw here" sounds more like a generic inside joke than a genuine threat. They grow pale and sweaty and seem to require salt tablets and water to recover. They engage in silly, mischievous games that make little sense. In short ,they hardly seem like the highly intelligent ,space travelling species youd expect from Sirius...or any star system, right?

Hi Mike, you just recommended the book Chameleo to me by Robert Guffey.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYo-VdV3K0w&t=2453s
qYo-VdV3K0w
The story basically is about how advanced the Navy's ability to ef with your mind via technology.
So if the stuff in your story is possible, think about the stuff aliens with a macabre slant could accomplish.
I think the men in black bodies could be reanimated dead bodies. Salt and water are basic tenements to cell regulation, so it makes sense these things would need salt and water as reanimated dead bodies so to speak.
But that is one possibility.
From what I'm hearing, the Sirians who originally came here were first stationed on Mars. When they destroyed Mars they moved to earth and began genetically altering themselves with human DNA. The more human DNA they had the better their bodies were suited for earth. Apparently this continued to the point that they eventually became very human like.
The more human looking folks are top side. The less human looking folks are probably in underground alien bases.
If atrophied life sustaining technologies have been employed to give these folks uber long live times it may be that those folks would look quite corpse like. Especially if as Richard Shaver states that this technology no longer functions properly.

But thats just one version of the men in black. In that same book Keel sees 2 government guys in the tnt area (where many of the mothman sightings occured) sitting in a black cadillac, dressed all in black....just like their bizarre, otherworldy counterparts.

...so whats going on here?

Ive read several different interpretations of the men in black, all based on what seems like valid information. It would seem that we're dealing with various phenomena and people and things that may dress the same...but have vastly different intentions...

...the same could be said of the "illuminatti"....making any kind of comparison hugely fun to discuss but terribly difficult to follow thru on in any meaningful way. Ive enjoyed trying tho!:)
Have you ever heard Dan Akroyd's "Men in Black" experience?
It doesn't really fit the bill of the reanimated dead corpse, and sounds very much like what a tall Sirian would look like.
But you are right, we probably have a situation where the answer is going to be a series of answers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4uYQbq1ibM
L4uYQbq1ibM

Also I will mention that the book known as the Russian secret alien races book, or Smirsh book mentions that the "tall whites" are the ones who are actually the "men in black" The Smirsh book goes on to state that these tall whites have an intense mining operation on the moon where they have slaves they treat very well. This kind of sounds like the folks Ingo Swann viewed in his book "penetration" when he mentioned witnessing just such a phenomenon.

Mike
4th April 2017, 18:55
Marcus you had me cracking up man...."I now know that I know nothing. I know so little that I just nod my head in affirmation when folks are trying to tell me whats going on" . I literally "laughed out loud" there!

(Note: after all this time I STILL dont know how to isolate quotes and respond to them:facepalm:)

Id never heard the Aykroyd story till now. It's fascinating. He seems to be totally sincere and genuinely exasperated about the whole thing.