PDA

View Full Version : CIA Exposes Our Foreign Policy Practices As Cause For Our Current Terrorism Threats

VaughnB
24th January 2012, 15:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3otk4g4aYiM

John Perkins in his many books has also documented this:

Economic Hit Men (http://usaempire.blogspot.com/) and How the U.S. Became An Empire.

I know the video is a Ron Paul media promotion but it does have some relevant statements on the history in the middle East from 1953, all in order to control the oil.

Since Iran has the second largest oil reserves next to the Saudi's. The U.S. did everything possible to control those governments, including coups, installing our puppets only to find that the people remember and now we have "blowback" which means the unforeseen negative consequences of an action or decision, and in this case we the U.S. were the perpetrators.

The staged protests in Iran and installing the Shah as our puppet.
How we backed Sadam Husien.
Supplied the Mudajhadiem with stinger missiles to fight off the Soviets in the name of democracy. And later when he attacked the Saudi's we went to war with him, because we gave him the weapons of mass destruction.

The native populations have not forgotten and understandably we the U.S. are their number one enemy.

conk
24th January 2012, 16:34
A simpleton could figure this out, don't you think? If you keep poking the hornet's nest, can you blame them for stinging?

DreamsInDigital
24th January 2012, 16:44
They're trying to throw people off the scent! It's not so much or only OUR foreign policies. Every attack against Americans in the last century and this century has been false flag events, every single one of them. Al Queda and the Taliban are the Terrorist Network that are controlled by The Global Elite/PTW/NWO to facilitate False Flag events so they can further push their agenda of removing our liberties.

VaughnB
24th January 2012, 23:32
Perhaps I'm gullible and always hoped, for some hero to prevail in our democracy.

Yet in my old age the story and history is so horrifically compelling opposite. Talk about a downer. I know John Perkins is doing his best to illuminate the world, among others.

WHY DO SO MANY REMAIN ASLEEP?

I know many are awakening, and that's great, here, abroad, online. All of us are trying to do our part whether not participating in the banking system, to buying local, becoming sustainable going off-grid.

WHEN IS THE PER-VERBIAL SH@T GOING TO HIT THE FAN?

DreamsInDigital
24th January 2012, 23:36
It is, already. Very strongly this year....the evidence is all around us.