PDA

View Full Version : Contradiction: let's try something a little different.

KellyNUTS
24th January 2012, 19:25
Hiya fellow Avalonians. Ive been a fan for ages, but have been lurking in the shadows... until now :p

I didnt know where to specifically post this, but because this subject spans over alot of the other topic sections I thought id put it in General.

Just like many of you, im on the journey for truth, but the thing is I really want to find out the root of the truth, do you? Do you really? Do I really? Lets hope so. Do we really need the truth or is that just another means to take you off your true path?

To me the easiest way to this and every other question in life is simple, its contradiction. Whether we realize it or not, everyday we are using contradiction to get the answers we are looking for. Im guessing maybe up to hundreds or even thousands of times a day.

Now I dont know where or how this will go, I dont know if ill be able to keep up with everyone(providing this topic even gets a reply) or if it ends badly. Plus im pretty sure if I start this thread out wrong it will end with the way I had not intended. Ive wanted to make this thread for ages, but just dont know how to create it so it works/flows perfectly. So lets call this a beta test. So please remember, the sole reason for this thread is to expand your thought process.
Plus I dont know how much time I can dedicate to this thread and how quick my responses will be. But if someone gets the gist of it, by all means chime in, dont be shy to help out.

Im not here to force my views on you so lets not turn this into a whos right and whos wrong thread, because im sure whats right for one may be wrong for another. Hopefully we can all join in and get somewhere. Its more of a way for you to come up with your own answers, to put it crudely simple, im just trying to help people think outside the box a little, or try to think outside of the box which is outside of the box, help you consciously use contradiction in your everyday life.

Ok, so lets start off with something thats popular in the conspiracy circles today like 2012, alien invasion, etc. Does anyone have anything they think might be a strong point to start this thread off with? Or something that has grabbed their attention lately and may need help getting to the bottom of?

Id also like everyone else to share their thoughts, thus adding to the knowledge of this subject. But remember, alot of people will have different, views, if you focus on this your not learning what I am trying to teach.

So what I will do is I will try as hard as I can to formulate my answers so it works with more people than just the person asking the question. To do this I think I will probably have alot of questions in my answers, if u actually find your answer within my question, theres no need to reply to that specific question if you dont want, u can go straight to the next question im sure you will no doubt have. But please remember, this will only work if you are honest with yourself.

Ready, Go!

firstlook
24th January 2012, 19:37
What do you think will happen in 2012? :)

KellyNUTS
24th January 2012, 20:49
At present my current conspiracy theory in regards to this is that Dec 21st is the end of 1 chapter and the beginning of another in this story of human control.

A lot of unnatural phenomenon, when I say unnatural, im talking about man/et made events. Most likely just things like Earthquakes & Tsunamis. Stuff to hype the crowd up for the end of the chapter cliffhanger.
But if things do actually get blown wide open then we may see some portals, alien invasion, religious tricks, etc. All fake, all a part of the show/story.

Havent fully/thoroughly looked into how the facts arose for dec 21st 2012, but I remember reading/hearing somewhere that sometime in the 1300s(i think) a new king had been crowned and he had changed the date, when he did it put time forward roughly 3 and a half years. If this is true then this could be another twist in the story. Everybody gets hype for Dec 21st, nothing rolls around, then in January or something TPB tell us the dates are wrong and everyones waiting for the supposed "real" date to roll around 3 years later, giving them more time, or extending the chapter :p

Now, ill need someone with Astrology knowledge to contradict my "3year" theory. I cant form a contradiction to that without more knowledge on it. Something about the 2012 date is set by stars, not by our man made calender?

Or if u find any flaws with my answer, or difference of view, please share, now is where the construction begins. :)

firstlook
24th January 2012, 20:57
I actually have no firm opinion on the matter. I do believe the earth is vibrating and will do some interesting things. Also the sun will play a role in all of this. I believe that consciously we are shifting and it will reflect eventually socially.

Other then that I have no opinion on Aliens or any other thing that is outside my experience.

Mostly I believe 2012 is a self fulfilling prophecy that all depends on what individuals want and will influence collectively. Hope this helps your thoughts on the matter.

Peace :)

jsb_swampfox
24th January 2012, 21:16
To be totally honest, I have no idea what this year 2012 will bring. I am not an expert on the dec. 21 2012 date that people associate with the Mayan Calendar and other prophesies. I think it has to do with the 26,000 year cycle of the precession of the equinoxes. That I am fairly sure is science fact. I 100% believe in extraterrestrials. As far an alien invasion... I think they would have done it long before we, as a species would be a danger to them, technologically speaking. But on the other hand, maybe what we are envisioning as an "invasion" would not be a "pearl harbor" type attack. Maybe, the "invasion" happened long ago and is so covert that most of the planet is unaware. My personal view is the latter. Thanks for the thread

KellyNUTS
24th January 2012, 21:51
HAHAHA Thanks guys, I genuinely didnt think this was going to get so hard instantly. I knw I shouldnt have checked back again before bed. Im sorry I can barely keep my eyes open and im kinda running on empty atm, I think maybe OP got me a lil too excited :P

firstlook LOL I feel u have already "broken" my thread(in a good way), ATM I cant really see how to formulate any contradictions for "neutrality". BUT this is a good thing, maybe with some examples(of contradiction) it will make u start to question your stance a little more.

jsb_swampfox I definitely need to recharge before I tackle your post. Theres a definite example in there, I just want my brain closer to 100% when im answering so I can provide the best answer.

firstlook
24th January 2012, 21:58
HAHAHA Thanks guys, I genuinely didnt think this was going to get so hard instantly. I knw I shouldnt have checked back again before bed. Im sorry I can barely keep my eyes open and im kinda running on empty atm, I think maybe OP got me a lil too excited :P

firstlook LOL I feel u have already "broken" my thread(in a good way), ATM I cant really see how to formulate any contradictions for "neutrality". BUT this is a good thing, maybe with some examples(of contradiction) it will make u start to question your stance a little more.

jsb_swampfox I definitely need to recharge before I tackle your post. Theres a definite example in there, I just want my brain closer to 100% when im answering so I can provide the best answer.

I'm afraid I hold the ultimate card against contradiction. The Heisenberg principle. My neutrality is an open door to all views and perceptions. :p

But I do understand the point of the thread. I've heard all the scenarios in my research, which has been long an extensive. Mostly I wish to look inward this year and find some inner peace.

I hope their is growth from your efforts here. :)

bennycog
24th January 2012, 22:19
http://www.aip.org/history/heisenberg/p08.htm

This is a succinct statement of the "uncertainty relation" between the position and the momentum (mass times velocity) of a subatomic particle, such as an electron. This relation has profound implications for such fundamental notions as causality and the determination of the future behavior of an atomic particle.

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/qt-uncertainty/

Quantum mechanics is generally regarded as the physical theory that is our best candidate for a fundamental and universal description of the physical world. The conceptual framework employed by this theory differs drastically from that of classical physics. Indeed, the transition from classical to quantum physics marks a genuine revolution in our understanding of the physical world.

One striking aspect of the difference between classical and quantum physics is that whereas classical mechanics presupposes that exact simultaneous values can be assigned to all physical quantities, quantum mechanics denies this possibility, the prime example being the position and momentum of a particle. According to quantum mechanics, the more precisely the position (momentum) of a particle is given, the less precisely can one say what its momentum (position) is. This is (a simplistic and preliminary formulation of) the quantum mechanical uncertainty principle for position and momentum. The uncertainty principle played an important role in many discussions on the philosophical implications of quantum mechanics, in particular in discussions on the consistency of the so-called Copenhagen interpretation, the interpretation endorsed by the founding fathers Heisenberg and Bohr.

This should not suggest that the uncertainty principle is the only aspect of the conceptual difference between classical and quantum physics: the implications of quantum mechanics for notions as (non)-locality, entanglement and identity play no less havoc with classical intuitions.

"GUESS WE BETTER CHECK OUT THIS Copenhagen interpretation"

http://webs.morningside.edu/slaven/physics/uncertainty/uncertainty7.html

"Those who are not shocked when they first come across quantum theory cannot possibly have understood it." ---Niels Bohr
Anyone who has studied quantum physics will agree that it's very strange. Not only do we not know everything we would like to know about a particle, but we can't know everything we would like to know. This is what the uncertainty principle tells us. But there are many areas of science that are strange, and this is not the most unique feature of quantum physics. What makes quantum physics truly special is this: Even if we know the theory of quantum physics inside out, and we perform thousands of experiments that verify its predictions, there are still questions that remain. These questions involve the meaning, the interpretation of quantum physics. For example, if we can't know the position or momentum of a particle, does the particle even have a specific value of position or momentum? Or does the particle only have these attributes when we measure them? The surprising answers provided by quantum physics seem to be: no and yes. To illustrate this, let's go back again to Young's two slit experiment.

LET'S JUST PUT IT DOWN TO YOU MAKE IT WHAT YOU WILL YOU SEE WHAT YOU MUST AND YOU LIVE IN A CONTRADICTCION THANKS TO KELLYNUTS :)

jagman
24th January 2012, 22:25
First of all, It's time to quit lurking in the shadows. lol :wizard: I am pretty much up to date on all the 2012 prophecies.
The Mayan Calendar,Terrance McKenna's Time Wave Theory, The I Ching Divination method The Hopi rock prophecy
Revelations from the Holy Bible and yes I am aware the Bible does not mention the date 2012. Issac Newton was also
very interested in prophecy and through his studies of the Bible he predicted Armageddon would take place in the year 2060
The Bible also clearly states that Know man knows the time or hour, But we would know the season.

With that being said, I do think that we are living in a very unique point in human history. I do not believe the World is going to End!
But I do believe we ( The Human Race )will experience a great change in our World very soon.