PDA

View Full Version : Could we have a one million people to Occupy Area51.

NewFounderHome
25th January 2012, 05:47
As discussed in the Project Camelot Live interview with Bill Wood.

Could we have a one million people to Occupy Area51, to go find out what is there, what they have , what they have done and what is the purpose.

http://www.livestream.com/projectcamelotlive/video?clipId=pla_8de3e653-fe5b-4016-8ea4-c34a3bc066ee&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

Could this take place??? How can this be done and when???

Let's get ideas and proposals. This would be a spring board to this idea.

Let's try to keep this subject going if we can!

Go for it friends!!! ;)

Wind
25th January 2012, 05:50
Occupy Area51? Sounds like a plan. :)

kersley
25th January 2012, 09:16
Great idea.. We can't all get to area 51 however i will be with you in spirit. Why stop there? we need to occupy everywhere in the millions,billions..
We the people are the real power on this planet. lets give the pwer back to the people..

BestLion
25th January 2012, 09:56
I doubt 10,000 people would be willing to occupy area 51 non the less 1 million. And if 1 million why occupy area 51? Better I would think to occupy DC and put a new man in power who would release all this info. I don't see either. Most we will see is a few 1,000 people protesting abortion or civil rights of some type.

kcbc2010
25th January 2012, 16:14
It's kind of odd because DC always has a ton of protestors, but it's not like they are covered in any meaningful fashion. The only reason why Occupy was covered was because it was loud and was sustained and started in a major "power city" - NYC. They finally couldn't ignore it any more. It's hard to protest in DC when most of the people in charge were protestors in the 1960's and think that they are entitled to the power that they now possess. Under our current political paradigm, it's a lot easier to get coverage if you are protesting against a "Republican" president or idea. (Noting that the March for Life rally that occurs every year in January is barely covered by anyone, except C-SPAN and the Catholic network!) The media eats up anything that bashes conservatives.

That said, Nevada is an important state for this year's election because of the high Latino population and their caucus is happening after Florida's. The candidates are going to visit the state at some point. It's not that we need a "candidate" so much as the major media that follows them around. If we have an occupy event and nobody knows about it, then did we actually Occupy Area51? Just brainstorming........I'll have to think about this more.

NewFounderHome
25th January 2012, 16:15
I doubt 10,000 people would be willing to occupy area 51 non the less 1 million. And if 1 million why occupy area 51? Better I would think to occupy DC and put a new man in power who would release all this info. I don't see either. Most we will see is a few 1,000 people protesting abortion or civil rights of some type.

Hello BestLion, I understand the sense of your reply. If i wouldnít have seen the interview, i would have probably said your same words. I was wondering if you had a chance to look at the complete interview?

Best to you all!

NewFounderHome
25th January 2012, 16:20
It's kind of odd because DC always has a ton of protestors, but it's not like they are covered in any meaningful fashion. The only reason why Occupy was covered was because it was loud and was sustained and started in a major "power city" - NYC. They finally couldn't ignore it any more. It's hard to protest in DC when most of the people in charge were protestors in the 1960's and think that they are entitled to the power that they now possess. Under our current political paradigm, it's a lot easier to get coverage if you are protesting against a "Republican" president or idea. (Noting that the March for Life rally that occurs every year in January is barely covered by anyone, except C-SPAN and the Catholic network!) The media eats up anything that bashes conservatives.

That said, Nevada is an important state for this year's election because of the high Latino population and their caucus is happening after Florida's. The candidates are going to visit the state at some point. It's not that we need a "candidate" so much as the major media that follows them around. If we have an occupy event and nobody knows about it, then did we actually Occupy Area51? Just brainstorming........I'll have to think about this more.

I would ask the following.

Why would we need to have TPTW Media covering this? Other media seem to cover the real stuff!!

Why worry about the TPTW Media?

But I get your point.

EnergyGardener
25th January 2012, 16:31

Could we have a one million people to Occupy Area51, to go find out what is there, what they have , what they have done and what is the purpose.

http://www.livestream.com/projectcamelotlive/video?clipId=pla_8de3e653-fe5b-4016-8ea4-c34a3bc066ee&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

Go for it friends!!! ;)

Ending the "Illuminati Empire" by Knocking down the "US Berlin Wall"

"Mr. Obama, Tear Down That Wall."

NewFounderHome
25th January 2012, 16:34

Go for it friends!!! ;)

Ending the "Illuminati Empire" by Knocking down the "US Berlin Wall"

That could be a start!

DreamsInDigital
25th January 2012, 16:51
I'm totally all supportive for this one, I have more connections to area 51 than I care to admit to. Lets, blow this place wide open!
:horn: CHARGE!

ljwheat
25th January 2012, 17:11
:noidea:This statement bill posed to the general public showís how unaware of the gravity his words project.

Area 51 is a military base with signs posted that state, trespassers will be dealt with by lethal force or imprisonment.

National security warning, you will be fired upon. And you show up with a million people? You couldnít pick a better way of scaring area 51 into shooting the lot of you. And saying after words We clearly warned you. Cant you read?

Defying a US Air base top secret facility, would be an act of war, I donít care how good intended your frame of mind or how peaceful, or how you dress. They will shot you! And Bill and David now this. My god what are you thinking. They brought down two towers full of people, and your going to show up with a million at the front gate of there head quarters?

And all this crap of how honorable this guy who would send you to your death with this statement. And David falling apart at the seams when threatened over the phone. Said nothing to this statement. Donít try this at home it may get you killed.

This is insanity to even go done this road of thought. A one million man suicide march into area 51? I was in the military long enuff to know you will get shot. If we could shot a collage student at Kent state in the 60s, you donít think they will shoot to protect the fort?:noidea: were is your sence of reality:heh:

EnergyGardener
25th January 2012, 17:29
:noidea:This statement bill posed to the general public showís how unaware of the gravity his words project.

Area 51 is a military base with signs posted that state, trespassers will be dealt with by lethal force or imprisonment.

National security warning, you will be fired upon. And you show up with a million people? You couldnít pick a better way of scaring area 51 into shooting the lot of you. And saying after words We clearly warned you. Cant you read?

Defying a US Air base top secret facility, would be an act of war, I donít care how good intended your frame of mind or how peaceful, or how you dress. They will shot you! And Bill and David now this. My god what are you thinking. They brought down two towers full of people, and your going to show up with a million at the front gate of there head quarters?

And all this crap of how honorable this guy who would send you to your death with this statement. And David falling apart at the seams when threatened over the phone. Said nothing to this statement. Donít try this at home it may get you killed.

This is insanity to even go done this road of thought. A one million man suicide march into area 51? I was in the military long enuff to know you will get shot. If we could shot a collage student at Kent state in the 60s, you donít think they will shoot to protect the fort?:noidea: were is your sence of reality:heh:

ljwheat,

Are you suggesting those participating in the effort would be fearful of death? It's 2012; we know their intentions.

I certainly agree that we must first make every effort first to make that unnecessary. Will "Mr. Obama Tear Down That Wall"? It is his sworn duty to do so, to uphold the Constitution. The signs posted at the base are illegal. US taxpayers paid for everything having to do with Area 51 (and secret bases worldwide), all wrongfully hidden and used against us. The same is true of the Federal Reserve Banks much more easily accessible within in our major cities.

Your point, though, is well taken. I am sure that Bill and David would insist upon being the first two leading their instigated Million Man March at the road entrance.

Lazlo
25th January 2012, 17:36

I would also be willing to bet that they have other deterrents than bullets. At the very least, they would have microwave and sound cannons that could easily put a crowd down. Besides, I've driven around the area to do some skywatching, you wouldn't even be able to get the million people organized to start the tough desert trek before it would be all over. This is one of those "sounds good on paper" ideas that come with logistical nightmares, if not impossibilities.

NewFounderHome
25th January 2012, 17:47

Well they canít kill us all! And on the other hand they might think really hard before doing that! If a hill full of ants attacks you, you can kill a bunch, but not all. And nobody ever came out of this life alive!! :becky: :lol:

moontime
25th January 2012, 17:48
When Mr. Wood suggested this at the 2:28:55 mark. He says, "We need to know what's there. It's important. It leads us to believe a lot of fairy tales that need to be eliminated." And David at some point before, says that time travelers crashed and not ET's. Interesting!

DreamsInDigital
25th January 2012, 18:05
The problem I have with what DW is saying, is that all the greys etc are just time travelers is a load of BS! As a contactee myself, and knowing personally several others. This is not what we have certainly been told by our contacts, nor is it what is known of the history of the universe. Yes, they are capable of Time Travel, and some have come back in time to correct mistakes, but not all of them are of this mission.

I think also the idea with at least 1 million marching on the base, the idea is to literally fully surround it and close in. And, taking into consideration that amount of people which averagely staff that base, it would be difficult at best for them to defend it. It would fall to the masses within an hour at the very least, and with a good 3/4ths to 7/8ths of the mass standing. Get them unprepared as it's mostly just a test facility, they're not staffed for defense purposes. The casualties would be minimal. And, with our own defense..few AK-47's, etc. It'd be easy.

Chuck
25th January 2012, 18:08

Hello BestLion

Occupy area 51 is brilliant because unveiling what is hidden there changes the world completely. Not just politicians, but free energy sources... etc etc.

NewFounderHome
25th January 2012, 18:21
The US citizens would have a partial idea of where a 2.something trillion $US would have went.

Lazlo
25th January 2012, 18:36
The problem I have with what DW is saying, is that all the greys etc are just time travelers is a load of BS! As a contactee myself, and knowing personally several others. This is not what we have certainly been told by our contacts, nor is it what is known of the history of the universe. Yes, they are capable of Time Travel, and some have come back in time to correct mistakes, but not all of them are of this mission.

I think also the idea with at least 1 million marching on the base, the idea is to literally fully surround it and close in. And, taking into consideration that amount of people which averagely staff that base, it would be difficult at best for them to defend it. It would fall to the masses within an hour at the very least, and with a good 3/4ths to 7/8ths of the mass standing. Get them unprepared as it's mostly just a test facility, they're not staffed for defense purposes. The casualties would be minimal. And, with our own defense..few AK-47's, etc. It'd be easy.

Dear God Man !!!! You're talking about 125,000 to 250,000 dead or wounded.

EnergyGardener
25th January 2012, 18:51
I believe we would much prefer to sacrifice ourselves than allow further bloodshed and harm bestowed upon our children: That is exactly what is occurring as we speak with our brave soldiers. We already know that the Illuminati and their partners, our governments, our military leaders, bankers and the industrial military complex, as "Dark" chess players, are not hesitating to sacrifice our soldiers, and any one else that gets in their wayóas their expendable pawns. It is apparent they are preparing to do more of the same in Iran, commencing with attack on a large naval ship, our sailors and the beautiful Iranian people. Who is trying to stop them?

Why is only one of the Republican primary candidates against this new war? Why are the Democrats silent? What happened to the vocal liberal media, that prior to Obama's election, was against all wars?

Perhaps we should ask: If, as Bill and David claim, that they know that the "Light" winner is just 6 - 7 moves from "checkmate," then there should be no need for the sacrifice of additional game pieces. There should be no need for a Million Man March to Area 51, to collapse our government. I am hoping that proposal by Bill, was not presumed as one of the planned moves by the "Light" side, that I am hereby discounting. Short order will demonstrate if Bill and David's predictions of chess moves are real. Or not.

The Illuminati and our "Leaders" are cowards: They know they cannot hide and still rule, that marches would occur at many locations simultaneously.

You may recall the East German / Soviet governments, did not challenge the mass exodus and those on Western side of the Berliin Wall. They knew what would happen to them if they did; could have saved many years of oppression had it been accomplished sooner.

A free people does not tolerate oppression.

Our government, if we were a free people, wouldn't allow us to.

"Mr. Obama, Tear Down That Wall."

DreamsInDigital
25th January 2012, 18:57

Dear God Man !!!! You're talking about 125,000 to 250,000 dead or wounded.
Well, I was told it's always good to over estimate, but seriously. I suck at basic maths. Strangely enough Physics though or Advanced Maths are very very easy for me. I doubt they'd even get maybe 100 people. Done right, and properly strategically planned I doubt they'd get anyone on our side.

seehas
25th January 2012, 18:57
this topic makes me remember a statement i heard from a blackbudged guy a wile ago,

"what we now got in technology is so important we would either kill a big part of the worlds population then give this new toys away"

so dont think 1mio people at area51 could do anything this is not the way it goes folks.

gooty64
25th January 2012, 19:09
ABSOLUTELY! I say YES! Put every effort into calmly storming AREA 51. Even if the #'s fall short it will cast a spotlight on the "situation" there.

Put out a great ARTICLE with the Occupy 51 movement encapsulating the false front of the 30 year space (jalopy) shuttle TV to placate the sheeple; the lack of any current space program; and the lies about area 51 and a sprinkle of truth and so forth.

seehas
25th January 2012, 19:15
ABSOLUTELY! I say YES! Put every effort into calmly storming AREA 51. Even if the #'s fall short it will cast a spotlight on the "situation" there.

Put out a great ARTICLE with the Occupy 51 movement encapsulating the false front of the 30 year space (jalopy) shuttle TV to placate the sheeple; the lack of any current space program; and the lies about area 51 and a sprinkle of truth and so forth.

i would sign the idea if people stand in front of the borders , but 1mio people chasing over the border to enter the base aint that good idea, there is enough killing on this planet

they would shoot many and the others would get arrested ... thats not worth it

Apofay
25th January 2012, 19:43
Then what? So you storm it, then what? They would slowly arrest you one by one, it is not like you are going to be able to get through the security doors, elevators etc?

gooty64
25th January 2012, 19:57
Then what? So you storm it, then what? They would slowly arrest you one by one, it is not like you are going to be able to get through the security doors, elevators etc?

Hey fellow Wisconsin-ite, I may be a bit overly enthusiastic about the idea of Occupying and storming area 51.

Actually, I would be willing to get arrested if it shone the Light on the issue of AREA 51 and caused the sheeple to shake off a few cobwebs or heavens sake -awaken and start asking/demanding questions.

But now, I see what jwheat said that they would shoot to kill anyone trespassing so, maybe not my cup of tea-lol!

Apofay, now that you have successfully shot down my foolish idea. What is your solution to this matter of bringing the Area 51 true story of what is there into the collective consciousness?

Apofay
25th January 2012, 20:04

Hey fellow Wisconsin-ite, I may be a bit overly enthusiastic about the idea of Occupying and storming area 51.

Actually, I would be willing to get arrested if it shone the Light on the issue of AREA 51 and caused the sheeple to shake off a few cobwebs or heavens sake -awaken and start asking/demanding questions.

But now, I see what jwheat said that they would shoot to kill anyone trespassing so, maybe not my cup of tea-lol!

Apofay, now that you have successfully shot down my foolish idea. What is your solution to this matter of bringing the Area 51 true story of what is there into the collective consciousness?

I wish I knew! But I think until "contact" is made, with no area of doubt, we will never get the info we want. And even if we did would we believe it? The time will come, I hope in my lifetime, as I think this world will truly awaken once it happens and we can rid ourselves of the society that the PTB have created and we can start working together to reach enlightenment for all.

toad
25th January 2012, 21:08
This would never work. It would require a large amount of coordination and organization, that wouldn't remain secret. By the time it would be executed anything suspect and mysterious would be removed from the facilities, dont ya think?

gooty64
25th January 2012, 21:12
This would never work. It would require a large amount of coordination and organization, that wouldn't remain secret. By the time it would be executed anything suspect and mysterious would be removed from the facilities, dont ya think?

~~~ribbit~~~~~ribbit~~~~~~rutroh~~~~~~ribbit~~~~~~

ljwheat
25th January 2012, 21:15
I am going out on a limb here, -- using my internal power of dot connecting , like the interview has said to do and purpose a answer David W and Bill seem to not want to say.

The Matrix (the Glue that hold our mind in elusion (Vail) program is tied to the AI on the moon) that and the fact that we continue to move ever closer to the photon belt were not only our magnetism , electric, based systems fail, and will end our way of life. The AI alien computer program on the moon, is going to fail. That will lift the blinders and the shackles of our minds all at once.

That part of the brain thatís be hind the Vail is more than 90% of our being. From birth all we have known is this life inside the Vail of the Matrix. Once that Vail is gone, I will know all thoughts see anything I want to look at, go were ever I will just with a thought.

No power on earth has been able to knock out that computer on the moon thatís controlling everything threw our minds.

The photon belt just like in star trek entering a nebula all there interments fail , as we reach the outer boundaries all this stuff we have and ET has will start to fail. So to the AI.

Once that door of the mind opens, and we no longer have that Vail OMG can you imagine? Suddenly youíll remember all the past lives, and knowledge stored away, plus all that is now on and on and on.

So the alien technology that was so impenetrable is going to fail, explains a lot dose it not?

With all this posturing shhhhh cant say this or that really wont matter will it? And all the rest of this BS is trying to keep the Vail in place right up to the very last moment possible. Like the movie They LIVE, the transmitter is knocked out and everyone is suddenly awake. TAAA Daaa!

Love you all think about it . Namaste John :wizard:

Sesan
25th January 2012, 22:06
How about this; a million people all standing together as one in thought; a million strong; just think of what that power of thought could do! We can change our world. Sign me up!!!!

NewFounderHome
25th January 2012, 22:25
How about this; a million people all standing together as one in thought; a million strong; just think of what that power of thought could do! We can change our world. Sign me up!!!!

Sesan, I salute your proposal. Nice idea. :fans:

§=[Post Update]=§

Let's think outside the box friends. Nice work!

EnergyGardener
25th January 2012, 23:04

Sesan, I salute your proposal. Nice idea. :fans:

§=[Post Update]=§

Let's think outside the box friends. Nice work!

Great Thought Today. Way of Life Tomorrow.:ufo:

lyubomir
26th January 2012, 00:22
Hi NewFounderHome,

I found your thread and see that you explain with lots of energy. First of all I would like to advice you to take every new idea much more wisely, because you think on a much more deeper way.

To be honest to start such an activity means that there should have and many others like that, because it's like a beginning of revolution against informational secrets. It's serious and if you have only one activity like this, the result is maybe known and you will see yourself on the TV.

But, please tell me... I am new in this forum and understand that we have to protect this community... Your goal is to deliver answer to yourself and other people who are interested in what is there... you want to involve other people in activity which is very serious... it's not like to protest on the street, you want to do it in military base!

If it's just to fight and protest, do you will achieve the final purpose (I hope you understand me, because also I do not agree people just to sit down and watching what is going on with their life). This is not like to receive the public understanding, many people can come with you... but why you waste so much time to receive a confirmation about something that you already know?

To organize about 1million people is very good work... and it's responsible to all of them. There are and so many activities that this million of humans can make...... This is power.... What will happen if this million of people make a collective meditation in exact hour of the day, if they do not use electricity for 1 day, clean the Nature or something else good for our Planet.

I really hope to understand me, because I am with very good intentions!

With all my respect and best wishes to you and all people here

All the best,

Lyubomir

WhiteFeather
26th January 2012, 00:23
I thought they closed up shop in Nevada and moved to Salt Lake City.

DreamsInDigital
26th January 2012, 02:08
I thought they closed up shop in Nevada and moved to Salt Lake City.
Or so they'd like us to believe.....

ghostrider
26th January 2012, 02:50
actually if you pay taxes you own it, you paid for it, you should be in charge of it, and know anything you want to. built and operated with government funds , the public paid for it..... it should belong to the public not the cabal... we really don't need it anymore, lets shut it down. they have no secrets that we don't already know about... enough wars and fear, shut the dang thing down and lets save a little money... time to take it all down. area 51 - s-4 , all the dumbs, all the so called secret bases, if the war and lies are going to stop, it's up to us...

NewFounderHome
26th January 2012, 03:08
Hi NewFounderHome,

I found your thread and see that you explain with lots of energy. First of all I would like to advice you to take every new idea much more wisely, because you think on a much more deeper way.

To be honest to start such an activity means that there should have and many others like that, because it's like a beginning of revolution against informational secrets. It's serious and if you have only one activity like this, the result is maybe known and you will see yourself on the TV.

But, please tell me... I am new in this forum and understand that we have to protect this community... Your goal is to deliver answer to yourself and other people who are interested in what is there... you want to involve other people in activity which is very serious... it's not like to protest on the street, you want to do it in military base!

If it's just to fight and protest, do you will achieve the final purpose (I hope you understand me, because also I do not agree people just to sit down and watching what is going on with their life). This is not like to receive the public understanding, many people can come with you... but why you waste so much time to receive a confirmation about something that you already know?

To organize about 1million people is very good work... and it's responsible to all of them. There are and so many activities that this million of humans can make...... This is power.... What will happen if this million of people make a collective meditation in exact hour of the day, if they do not use electricity for 1 day, clean the Nature or something else good for our Planet.

I really hope to understand me, because I am with very good intentions!

With all my respect and best wishes to you and all people here

All the best,

Lyubomir

Hi Lyubomir, first thing welcome to the forum. New insights are always welcomed.

The aim of this thread is to get idea's going and see if there can be action that will protrude from it all or it will die off like many topics.

This thread is not about me or a personal ego, it is for all of us. By no means am I talking about military or killing or war, this is not my intent.

Yes this subject can be very serious if a good and constructive idea comes out.

Yes there is a lot of power to a good intention when a million people focused on a common goal.

Peace to all.

lyubomir
26th January 2012, 13:24
Hi NewFounderHome,

Thanks for your reply! I am 100% agree that people must be together and also be active.

Please tell me how you imagine everything will start?

Best Regards,

Lyubomir

tonius
26th January 2012, 13:43
Before we go to see whats there,let be sure we explore the ''Inner Truth'' that is in each of us,and most avoid inspecting, because that seems to be the real 'area 51' of the times we are living.
I mean if that first ,most important inspection comes to place the rest follows easily. Revolutions without the right backing from consciousness has always proved to be usless,just restarts the loop again.
We would just play their game,and they love it.
Trust me ,anything you might find 'there' will be nothing compared to what you will find 'here'.

BestLion
26th January 2012, 14:34
I seen about 2 weeks ago on Youtube Gov Jessie Ventura going into area 51.And they had undercover guys waiting to arrest him if he entered past the tape.So they are indeed very secure and secretive on this stuff! Certainly hiding something there!
Video Start at minute 36..Watch those guys..The MiB have guns and all kinds of stuff and were willing to shoot on site if he passed the line..this is just insane!
nd0XBk7AJco

DreamsInDigital
26th January 2012, 16:14
But there isn't even a full staff close to maybe about 1,000 people on that base to 5,000 conservatively figured. There is no way they could defend it against a million people. And, I mean really guys....like Bill Wood said, where do you think they keep their secret space fleet? Not like America would really rely on just other countries right now to handle space situations. America might be ran by a bunch of monkey's but they're not THAT stupid.

BestLion
26th January 2012, 17:52
But there isn't even a full staff close to maybe about 1,000 people on that base to 5,000 conservatively figured. There is no way they could defend it against a million people. And, I mean really guys....like Bill Wood said, where do you think they keep their secret space fleet? Not like America would really rely on just other countries right now to handle space situations. America might be ran by a bunch of monkey's but they're not THAT stupid.
I disagree if they opened fire with machine guns the 1 million people would flee..this was done by Napolian with grapeshot on the revolting crowds and his mission was accomplished.
These Feds at area 51 will shoot on site I am sure of that. They have the authorization to do this cause they are hiding extremely confidential stuff there.
Anyway, I doubt 1,000 people will storm area 51 non the less 1 million.

Bryn ap Gwilym
26th January 2012, 18:03
I would like to know where the 1 million people are going to come from?
What is the biggest crowd that Occupy has managed to get?
How many people on this forum who are from the USA have attended & still attend the Occupy rallies?

Tony
26th January 2012, 18:06
Well, there is the toilet paper problem...how many rolls?
Then there is the problem of what song to sing.

.....All they need is a teaspoon of Anthrax!

Kirsten_in_LA
26th January 2012, 18:10
I was thinking of "Occupying Area 51" after the interview as well !!

I think anything is possible. And I think, if 2 of us were thinking the same thing, it has already happened on some timeline. I think, anything we imagine is possible and THAT was the point of the information that Bill Wood relayed to us in the interview.

I THINK, we must continue to be fearless with our pursuit of information and movement towards our sovereignty. As long as we continue to educate ourselves, information is the foundation of any idea and leading towards a solid plan of action.

NewFounderHome
26th January 2012, 19:24
Is there only one way of occupying Area51?

What can one million people do together to be invited to visit all of Area51?

Let's think outside the usual historical box !!! We are the 99% of the real population of this planet, it is ours, no more theirs.

A site like that has food material,supplies, personnel, money, planes, car's, truck's going in and out. Where do all the personnel live, where do they get their order's from and so much more.

A millions folks don't have to confront them with arms, they can discover, they can put out in the public and so much more. We need to think outside of the box.

Here is a crud example: we find all the workers names and we put them out in the public all across the world on the net and more, we find their background and dig and dig and put it out there.

If a million people work left and right we might be surprised. I'm sure there are other idea's out there.

They are not in a habit of being in the public, maybe that is a way to put pressure. How can we get under their skin in a way that is not with a upfront storming of the base at first.

Personally in can give other ideas, but what are your ideas. This is a kind of brain storming of some sort.

Love you all.