PDA

View Full Version : Edgar Cayce- Atlantis? Bermuda Triangle! Stargate?

BestLion
26th January 2012, 10:58
First, Cayce said that the Bahama Banks were the last part of Atlantis to sink, and the last place where these glorious advanced electromagnetic machines went below the ocean. They were gigantic pyramids with a crystal energy source.
Those who believe in Edgar's theory (and there are many of them) argue that those stones are so well arranged that they actually represent roads and walls of the Atlantis. By the way, the recent finding of a possible underwater city near Cuba adds fuel to the fire for those supporting the Atlantis idea.
So how is the mysterious disappearances connected with this supernatural story of Atlantis?
The legend says that the city of Atlantis heavily depended on some special energy crystals which were extremely powerful.
Those crystals radiated huge amounts of energy and caused the navigational instruments of passing ships and airplanes to malfunction. As a result they would have been lost or sometimes get completely destroyed by the sheer power of the energy.
What I find odd, is of the 75+ aircraft's, and many boats-barges which sunk only 5% were recovered..Where did the other crafts go? Are they at the bottom of the sea or maybe entered a time warp?
Cayce

" Through the same form of fire the bodies of individuals were
regenerated by burning, through application of rays from stone,
the influences that brought destructive forces to an animal
organism. Hence the body often rejuvenated itself and it remained
in that land until the eventual destruction, joining with the
peoples who made for the breaking up of the land, or joining with
Belial at the final destruction of the land. In this, the entity
lost. At first it was not the intention nor desire for
destructive forces. Later it was for ascension of power itself"
(440-5; December 20, 1933)

And Cayce goes on:

"As for a description of the manner of construction of the stone: we
find it was a large cylindrical glass (as would be termed today), cut
with facets in such manner that the capstone or force that concentrated
between the end of the cylinder and the capstone itself..As indicated,
the records as to ways of constructing same are in
three places in the earth, as it stands today: in the sunken
portion of Atlantis, or Poseidia, where a portion of the temples
may yet be discovered under the slime of ages of sea water - near
what is known as Bimini, off the coast of Florida. And (secondly)
in the temple records that were in Egypt, where the entity acted
later in cooperation with others towards preserving the records
that came from the land where these had been kept. Also (thirdly)
the records that were carried to what is now Yucatan, in America,
where these stones (which they know so little about) are now,
during the last few months, being uncovered."
(440-5;December 20, 1933)
One particularly interesting piece of information in the above reading
is the reference to Bimini. In 1969, steps were discovered leading down
under the ocean at Bimini. These have always been believed to have once
formed part of Atlantis although it appears that little further
excavations or explorations have ever taken place on this site. But -
and really it is not too big a but - it does seem that the balance of
probability is firmly tilted towards the supposition that Atlantis was
more than a legend; that,in reality, it was a historical fact. In the
meantime, however, the damaged Atlantean fire-crystals will continue,
from time to time, to have an effect upon some of the planes and ships
which pass through the area known as the Bermuda Triangle.

9eagle9
26th January 2012, 18:59
A question. Atlantis has always been put forth as a civilization of great technological and spiritual advancement. Which has always made me wonder why the assumption was made that it had roads to begin with...if it in fact its civilzation was so much more advanced than ours is now.

BestLion
26th January 2012, 19:14
A question. Atlantis has always been put forth as a civilization of great technological and spiritual advancement. Which has always made me wonder why the assumption was made that it had roads to begin with...if it in fact its civilzation was so much more advanced than ours is now.
Alot can go back to Blavatsky root races. Atlantis was the 4th root race. the First Foot Race appeared in the formative stages of the earth's development, still a primordial liquid. Their bodies were more etheric than organic, and recognized as the first adaptations of human existence. They were called Polarians because they existed around the North and South Poles.Second Root Race was called the Hyperboreans. They too were more etheric having a loose-knit watery. Their appearance is thought to have occurred in a balmy climate; such Theosophical assumption is now partially supported by beliefs in continental and polar shifts that vary with time. The watery bodies of these Hyperboreans assumed remarkable diverse and monstrous shapes as they experimented with existence in the physical world.
So yeah those races may indeed not have had roads, but Atlantis was a physical race. They were the 4th root race.

Bryn ap Gwilym
26th January 2012, 19:36
Alot can go back to Blavatsky root races. Atlantis was the 4th root race. the First Foot Race appeared in the formative stages of the earth's development, still a primordial liquid. Their bodies were more etheric than organic, and recognized as the first adaptations of human existence. They were called Polarians because they existed around the North and South Poles.Second Root Race was called the Hyperboreans. They too were more etheric having a loose-knit watery. Their appearance is thought to have occurred in a balmy climate; such Theosophical assumption is now partially supported by beliefs in continental and polar shifts that vary with time. The watery bodies of these Hyperboreans assumed remarkable diverse and monstrous shapes as they experimented with existence in the physical world.
So yeah those races may indeed not have had roads, but Atlantis was a physical race. They were the 4th root race.

Hi
Can anything that came from Helena Blavatsky be taken seriously. She was one dodgy woman now.
Theosophical Society etc...

BestLion
26th January 2012, 19:45
Hi
Can anything that came from Helena Blavatsky be taken seriously. She was one dodgy woman now.
Well...
Before Blavatsky began her mission in 1875, the word "karma" was virtually unknown in the West. She was responsible for introducing that word in the West and its commonplace character today is a tribute to her enduring influence. She explained it was a part of the world's religions and an element of the true ancient wisdom religion. Mme Blavatsky brought theosophy to the world at a very critical period in human history - at a time when superstition and materialism had begun to overshadow any quest for truth. In the initial years of the Society, she performed phenomena to show people that "there are no miracles". The idea of the miracle as something inexplicable is irrelevant to the occultist, who holds that there is an invisible side to both man and nature, involving laws, forces and processes not apprehensible by the intellect and senses.
She wanted to free our shackled minds from priestcraft. She wished all men to know that they are potentially divine, and that as men, they must bear the burden of their own sins. Hence she brought forward to the West the old Eastern doctrines of karma and rebirth. Her object was to make religion scientific and science religious.
She laid emphasis on practice of ethics and altruism. Mme Blavatsky's thoughts and her philosophy have influenced many poets, writers, statesmen, philosophers and scientists. Several of them have found in her writings a deep mine of wisdom and so, paid her glowing tributes.

Bryn ap Gwilym
26th January 2012, 20:01
Hi
Well...
Before Blavatsky began her mission in 1875, the word "karma" was virtually unknown in the West. She was responsible for introducing that word in the West and its commonplace character today is a tribute to her enduring influence. She explained it was a part of the world's religions and an element of the true ancient wisdom religion. Mme Blavatsky brought theosophy to the world at a very critical period in human history - at a time when superstition and materialism had begun to overshadow any quest for truth. In the initial years of the Society, she performed phenomena to show people that "there are no miracles". The idea of the miracle as something inexplicable is irrelevant to the occultist, who holds that there is an invisible side to both man and nature, involving laws, forces and processes not apprehensible by the intellect and senses.
She wanted to free our shackled minds from priestcraft. She wished all men to know that they are potentially divine, and that as men, they must bear the burden of their own sins. Hence she brought forward to the West the old Eastern doctrines of karma and rebirth. Her object was to make religion scientific and science religious.
She laid emphasis on practice of ethics and altruism. Mme Blavatsky's thoughts and her philosophy have influenced many poets, writers, statesmen, philosophers and scientists. Several of them have found in her writings a deep mine of wisdom and so, paid her glowing tributes.

Hi
Ie, I know.
The bit you missed out is that most of today's problems & most of its seedy organisations lead right back to this very woman. She is not a person that would look up too.

BestLion
26th January 2012, 20:11
Ie, I know.
The bit you missed out is that most of today's problems & most of its seedy organisations lead right back to this very woman. She is not a person that would look up too.
I have read most all her works. Have you read any of her works? Or dismiss her cause the Nazis took some of her ideas and went bazeerk with them? She was a very well read, and well traveled person and one of the best writers i ever read, that made sense.
This is a pretty neat video done, and she explains lots of stuff.
C_IeZPchO5g

S-L
26th January 2012, 20:33
I've always enjoyed Osho's take on famous people (http://www.messagefrommasters.com/Osho/osho_on/osho-on-famous-people.html). Makes for entertaining reading! I don't mean to denigrate her particularly... I enjoyed her The Voice of Silence (http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/voice/voice.htm). Even the Dalai Lama said some nice things about it. More to the point - GOSSIP. Here's what Osho had to say on Blavatsky (http://www.messagefrommasters.com/Osho/osho_on/Osho-on-Madame-Blavatsky.html):

The founder of the Theosophical movement, Madame Blavatsky, was found guilty of strange kinds of things; you cannot call them crimes, you can simply call them fraud. She had a servant named Damodar. While she was traveling by train she would be in first class and Damodar would be in third class. Suddenly Damodar would fall flat on the floor of the compartment, unconscious, foaming.

Naturally, the train was stopped, people gathered and then Madame Blavatsky would come and do some abracadabra. Damodar would immediately open his eyes and everybody would see "what a tremendously spiritual powerful woman..." And nobody knew that he was her servant and that was his only job. Finally in a court case Damodar was forced to admit that he had played a part in many kinds of frauds.

Beautiful letters still exist, that were written by Blavatsky herself. She made a special ceiling... Her followers would sit in Adyar, Madras, with closed eyes in the dark night -- no light because divine masters don't want to be seen. Damodar was hiding and would slip a letter from the ceiling. A light would be brought in... the letter was coming from Master K.H. Those are beautiful letters; they are collected and published. There was no need... the letters themselves are significant, but this way they became very mystical.

Now the followers were not just reading letters written by human hands, but by a great master who is the guide of all those who are in search of the ultimate truth.

I have been in the place in Adyar from where those letters have been dropped, and strange is the gullibility of human beings.... The writing is clearly human, the paper is material, the ink is material, and looked at closely, anybody could have figured that it is the writing of Blavatsky herself and nobody else. But when you want to believe you become blind. When you want to believe you don't listen to any rationality, your own reason ... it feels good to believe.

Blavatsky created one of the greatest esoteric schools in the world, the Theosophical movement. And the reasons people believed in that movement were all neither rational nor mystical, nor based on spiritual experience. In a certain way they were cunning, fraudulent, but very sufficing, very satisfying, very gratifying.

Source - Osho Book "Om Shantih Shantih Shantih"

Bryn ap Gwilym
Ie, I know.
I have read most all her works. Have you read any of her works? Or dismiss her cause the Nazis took some of her ideas and went bazeerk with them? She was a very well read, and well traveled person and one of the best writers i ever read, that made sense.
This is a pretty neat video done, and she explains lots of stuff.
C_IeZPchO5g

Hi
If I hadn't read her works or havn't been on the receiving end of the organisations that she either founded or helped to found I wouldn't have commented of her.

geoff
Blavatsky was a remarkable woman, surviving in a male dominated Victorian Society. Her works are not trash, not by along way, Blavatsky travelled widely in Tibet when young where she aquired a lot of her knowledge. I have read a lot of material based on her work, although she wrote prolifically. 'The seven Pillars of wisdom' is a massive work, I saw them once in a library and decided it was too much effort to read it all. Blavatsky was caught out at least twice faking seances, she said she needed the money.
Did you know that She habitually smoked Russian cigarettes and hash. She once said that ' Opium is hell and hashish is heaven'. 'Just thought I would add that!

9eagle9
26th January 2012, 20:40
Someone who lives in a lot of worlds at the same times appears a bit dodgy, interesting informatiion but the Madame had a hard time managing her ablities, or rather they often managed her...it definently gaver her an aspect of contradicting herself often. Someone who had vastly interesting things to say but you felt like saying, "Oh yes, my dear but are you sure that pertains to this world".

Thank you for the reply, BL I'm not sure I believe it but it was a very well thought out response.

Hi

sunflower
26th January 2012, 23:28
http://http://www.sacred-texts.com/the/iu/index.htm

""Isis Unveiled by H. Blavatsky

I scanned this book years ago. It severely tested my mind set at the time but I read as much as I could. Many examples of her achievements abound. I don't agree with all she said but I do remember that for a period of a few months she was able to discern the properties of various chemical elements before they had been discovered by scientists. Truly she had a gift but as happens from time to time used them in an opportunistic manner. However, she had more experiences and adventures than the average human and for that I admire her.

Getting back to Edgar Cayce, I have read practically all the books about him. I have great respect for his gifts and appreciate all the info he gave re Atlantis. He really filled in the picture and gave continuity to our ongoing saga about the fourth root race. He did say also that the fifth root race would start coming in during the mid-nineties.

I think many of you are on Avalon already and therefore it is a privilege for me to be a member here so I can interact and learn from you.

Snoweagle
27th January 2012, 00:17
Atlantis is in mid Atlantic. The scale of the "city" is enormous and the rural area spreads almost as far south towards Antarctica. The city shown in this picture displays huge rivers or canals for shipping between each of the islands and you are able to follow them through the Atlantic.
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/science/lost-city-of-atlantis-on-google-maps-53298.html

This was reported in March 2009, initially by the Daily Telegraph (UK) and clearly caused some excitement among the esoteric Merovingians as they pulled all the stops to have it investigated. The problem was, how to bring the necessary Underwater Access Vehicles to mid Atlantic without the world noticing.
Now the the full might of influence of the NWO kicks in. The logistics are organised and the fleets are already redeployed. The French airliner was "taken out" and crashes in mid Atlantic on June 1st 2009. The plane "fell" from the sky apparently. Not dissimilarly to the effect of being attacked by the HAARP weapon creating a vacuum around the aircraft. Anyways, no survivors, pilots blamed etc, yak yak yak.
http://www.france24.com/en/20110803-pilots-boycott-rio-paris-crash-inquiry-bea-investigation-af447-air-france-airbus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_447
So now the world looks on to a recovery of the "black" boxes with anticipation and the plausible deniability waffles its media trade for the sheeple. boo hoo weepy weepy
In the meantime, here in the UK, Her Majesty the Queen visits the Naval port of Plymouth to welcome HMS Ocean and spends some time on board talking with the crew. Now, the last time I recall any Queen visiting Plymouth was to knight Francis Drake after the Armada. There was no advance warning, security and terrorists excuse, you get the picture
http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/devon/hi/people_and_places/newsid_8721000/8721195.stm
And as the the Captain of HMS Ocean advised the media "HMS Ocean now sets off for a multi-national amphibious exercise in the US this summer. "
Check out the spec of HMS Ocean. Super duper oceanographic boat for subsea mapping and stuff
Of course there is no oversight on this search.

So Atlantis IS in mid Atlantic

And by the way, another pyramid city has been found in South America as well. The Bush family bought that huge piece of real estate bordering three countries and moved in with 500,000 support marines, probably a full brigade when you include the US support logistics. And they were not carrying the families suitcases.

Oh to round things off the "chair" used at Montauk was discovered in Western Australia in the British nuclear testing ground.

Have fun people, all the secrets are under lock and key and we are not going to see any of it. Have a nice day :-)