PDA

View Full Version : Help needed by Bill Ryan -- a member based near Fife, Scotland

Bill Ryan
26th January 2012, 20:29
-------

Hi, All:

I need a hand with an urgent and important (but simple) piece of administration. If any of you live in or near Fife, Scotland (Glenrothes, in particular!) -- I would very much appreciate it if you could contact me either by PM or at bill@projectavalon.net.

The assistance is to print some documents I would send by e-mail (nothing top secret! Very mundane, actually) -- and deliver them personally to an office in Glenrothes as soon as possible.

I'd been trying to solve this problem for a while, until it suddenly occurred to me that there'd be certain to be an Avalon member who would be kind enough to help.

My sincere thanks and best wishes -- Bill

ROMANWKT
26th January 2012, 20:48
Hi Bill I can only suggest our Chris, he is from that area, hes the long running thread on the EGO, I cant think of the threads name at the moment, I am sure somebody will fill this info soon.

regards as always
roman

Billy
26th January 2012, 21:10
I think Chris is in inverness, quite a treck.

I could not do it personally, 160miles from me, but i have a friend from Edinburgh who visits her mother in Glerothes every second weekend, I am not sure if this weekend coming is her next visit, but i can find out if there are no Avalonians in the area, PM me if you have no success.

Muzz
26th January 2012, 21:14
Hi Bill I'm just over the water from Fife. Send me a message. More than happy to help.

Bill Ryan
26th January 2012, 21:44
Hi Bill I'm just over the water from Fife. Send me a message. More than happy to help.

Thank you...!

Sent you a PM and also an e-mail. Very much appreciated. Thread closed. :)