PDA

View Full Version : Climate Changing Pole Shifting .....NOW!

gooty64
26th January 2012, 23:17
Great video posted today by Dutchsinse on his youtube channel.

Current evidence that the climate is changing and that the north pole is moving.

Here in Minnesota/Wisconsin USA winters have been gradually milder for the past 2 decades. However, this rate of moderation has been increasing the past several years.

So far, this winter has been much warmer with temperatures way above normal since October 2011. I was out watering shrubs in early January-unheard of in my lifetime!

BTa6hBVXzZE

BestLion
26th January 2012, 23:23
Yes it is moving at a rapid pace watch this video about the pole shift..he says in the future the pole may reverse and the current equator will be the new north pole>
It seems the past year has been the fastest it has moved in years..I for one am not throwing out the possibility of a pole shift in Dec 21st 2012!
d56GOgmjWOI

Mulder
5th February 2012, 21:34
I'm becoming more and more skeptical that climate change is real - mainly because "Global Warming" has been proven false, so they changed its name to "Climate Change" - which sounds absurd as look at the clouds, they change every hour!

Rahkyt
5th February 2012, 21:42
the article dutch is reading from in the first few moments states that climate growth zones have changed but it's not climate change. Any cursory study of historical climate change or even just the way plants and animals behave will reveal the boggling audacity of this duplicity. The fact that people can read those two sentences in a row and then perhaps nod sagely and agree is proof that the concerted attempt to destroy the educational system in the States have had their intended effect.

Dutch is real patient. He breaks it down nice and clearly for folks. We will see in a few years if this is permanent or just a temporary trend. But it cannot be denied that it is all real.

Lifebringer
5th February 2012, 22:24
You'll have a hard time convincing this gardner of 12 years, that we haven't lost 6 weeks in front of the growing season and 6 weeks of harvest. There are Robins about to lay eggs here and are making nests. It is February and they usually show up in mid March or Early April in Virginia. Planting is earlier, mid March compared to late April on the map I've used for years. Also from the Garden State and they have what used to be Virginia weather, while we have closer to North Carolina springs now. They used to be able to plant greens in Early February because of being so close to the equator, while the Florida and south coasts are experiencing tropical island temps during spring and high winds like in December - January.

Just saying, it's occurring. They didn't say it wasn't increasing in distance from the previous pole, but said it's accelerated to over 55 klm a day. That give us about 8 months to prepare. Stock up on food water and hygenics, antibiotics in tubes for scrapes and wounds. Pain felievers for sprains or set breaks.

drizzt
5th February 2012, 22:34
i got a big question. i live in the state of missouri in the USA. i have had only one snow day the rest has been in the 40-70 degrees all winter. just west of here in denver they got 3-5 feet of snow and -10 degrees. it seems like the equator is in the middle of the usa and it runs north to south. if it is not global warming and not pole shift????? then what t he heck is going on. this is the first winter that we have not had winter in the 40 yrs that i have lived here!!!!!

WhiteFeather
5th February 2012, 22:41
When or before this shift occurs, make sure that you are spiritually centered and or grounded to Mother Earth, this way you wont feel the effect of the proverbial turbulence, if you will.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kvqe3xY7K21qaeulto1_400.jpg

WhiteFeather
5th February 2012, 22:49
A Hopi Elder Speaks:

"You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour, now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour. And there are things to be considered . . .

Where are you living?
What are you doing?
What are your relationships?
Are you in right relation?
Where is your water?
Know your garden.
It is time to speak your Truth.
Create your community.
Be good to each other.
And do not look outside yourself for the leader."

Then he clasped his hands together, smiled, and said, "This could be a good time!"

"There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are torn apart and will suffer greatly.

Author-- attributed to an unnamed Hopi elder
Hopi Nation
Oraibi, Arizona

http://www.communityworks.info/hopi.htm

Rahkyt
5th February 2012, 22:58
i got a big question. i live in the state of missouri in the USA. i have had only one snow day the rest has been in the 40-70 degrees all winter. just west of here in denver they got 3-5 feet of snow and -10 degrees. it seems like the equator is in the middle of the usa and it runs north to south. if it is not global warming and not pole shift????? then what t he heck is going on. this is the first winter that we have not had winter in the 40 yrs that i have lived here!!!!!

Hi Drizzt, from a meteorological point of view, centers of high pressure move south from the artic in the western part of the american continent.

First, the hadley cells that govern climate zones and the distribution of high pressure at certain latitudes are shifting, which is also why the plant growing regions are shifting as well. Hadley cells can't shift if the Jet Streams above them aren't shifting as well, so ... all kinds of stuff going on up there. Second, the cold air mass which come down from the arctic as Mid-latitudinal anti-cyclones, which are clear and cold, are then forced to lift up over mountains in the west, which draws moisture out of them. They then descend, where they encounter warm air masses, centers of low pressure coming north (Mid-latitudinal cyclones), which containing moisture from the south. The heat coming out of the Gulf through Texas carries a lot of moisture up there into the Rockies and the extreme cold and the extreme hot mix and cause heavy falls of condensation in any of its forms, rain, sleet, snow. Where you live, in Missouri, you get the warm air from the gulf but the air from up North has to travel east from the west, as I mentioned earlier, going through the Rockies and then on to your area. But it has already lost all of its power for the most part, already done the big snow thing and you are left with cool air rather than cold air that interacts with the warm, wet gulf air and does not get to produce the kinds of extreme weather conditions that your region might have been used to in the past. Coriolis force determines what direction the air masses move in, so certain peculiarities in how they are being expressed with all of these changes going on are probably to blame for what is going on where you're at.

this is a very general and basic statement. there are meteorological peculiarities, I am sure, that are contributing to the local conditions in your area, but, as far as the general science is concerned, the above is an approximation of what might be happening.

EnergyGardener
5th February 2012, 23:08
Gooty,

Let's hope the pole shift is gradual; this is some wild stuff.

That would explain why the bulbs are emerging through the soil and I could almost start my Spring planting.

Seikou-Kishi
5th February 2012, 23:11
I'm becoming more and more skeptical that climate change is real - mainly because "Global Warming" has been proven false, so they changed its name to "Climate Change" - which sounds absurd as look at the clouds, they change every hour!

That's weather, not climate, but I hear you.

Rozzy
5th February 2012, 23:30
I live in the subarctic, it was +7 Celsius here yesterday, the mildest winter I ever saw or heard of.

drizzt
6th February 2012, 01:01

Hi Drizzt, from a meteorological point of view, centers of high pressure move south from the artic in the western part of the american continent.

First, the hadley cells that govern climate zones and the distribution of high pressure at certain latitudes are shifting, which is also why the plant growing regions are shifting as well. Hadley cells can't shift if the Jet Streams above them aren't shifting as well, so ... all kinds of stuff going on up there. Second, the cold air mass which come down from the arctic as Mid-latitudinal anti-cyclones, which are clear and cold, are then forced to lift up over mountains in the west, which draws moisture out of them. They then descend, where they encounter warm air masses, centers of low pressure coming north (Mid-latitudinal cyclones), which containing moisture from the south. The heat coming out of the Gulf through Texas carries a lot of moisture up there into the Rockies and the extreme cold and the extreme hot mix and cause heavy falls of condensation in any of its forms, rain, sleet, snow. Where you live, in Missouri, you get the warm air from the gulf but the air from up North has to travel east from the west, as I mentioned earlier, going through the Rockies and then on to your area. But it has already lost all of its power for the most part, already done the big snow thing and you are left with cool air rather than cold air that interacts with the warm, wet gulf air and does not get to produce the kinds of extreme weather conditions that your region might have been used to in the past. Coriolis force determines what direction the air masses move in, so certain peculiarities in how they are being expressed with all of these changes going on are probably to blame for what is going on where you're at.

this is a very general and basic statement. there are meteorological peculiarities, I am sure, that are contributing to the local conditions in your area, but, as far as the general science is concerned, the above is an approximation of what might be happening.

would this be caused by the gulf oil spill???

Cjay
6th February 2012, 02:32
Sorry but I don't believe it - the pole shift or climate change (portrayed by the MSM fear-mongers) - and here is why...

I heard more than a year ago that the North Pole is moving 40km per day. At that rate, it would take about 500 days for the North Pole to move half way around the Earth. Now someone is claiming that the North Pole's movement has accelerated to 55 km per day. Please explain why my compass still shows that North is where it has always been. The sun still rises and sets where it should.

Climate has ALWAYS been variable and indeed, over long periods, it always changes. Climate is never constant. A few years ago, Australia was in the worst drought in recorded history. Large parts of Australia endured 12 to 14 years of below average rainfall. The fear-mongers told us that the rain would never return. They convinced government to build multi-billion dollar de-salination plants that now sit idle because our dams are overflowing. I would like those people to please explain why Eastern Australia has experienced at least SEVEN major flood events in various locations in the last 18 months.

EnergyGardener
6th February 2012, 03:45
If there is a pole shift, so would there be earth to all celestial bodies.

This could be cleared up rather quickly with the proper instruments...

conk
6th February 2012, 18:32
This crowd at Avalon should be aware of the solar system changes, not just Earth changes. The Sun and other planets are experiencing dramatic change. No, it's not man-made change that Al Gore is pushing (pushing for global taxes). Also, our solar system is moving into a very dangerous part of the galaxy. Strange anomalous energy fields, large debris fields, and the like. The many changes being tracked by reputable agencies, teams, groups, etc. are startling. Something big very well could happen.