PDA

View Full Version : Very Kool UFO pic

jagman
27th January 2012, 05:27
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/cimages/var/ezwebin_site/storage/images/coast-to-coast/repository/photos/utah-cell-phone-photo/632394-1-eng-US/Utah-Cell-Phone-Photo.jpg
January 26, 2012 Tonight on Coast to Coast
Linda Moulton Howe shares two images in tandem with her 1/26/12 report. On the left, Image 378, one of six cell phone photos taken at 2:37 AM Mountain on December 13, 2011, by Utah eyewitness "C. A." Right: Illustration of huge aerial craft hovering in front of C. A.'s car on Legacy Parkway west of Bountiful, Utah.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/cimages/var/ezwebin_site/storage/images/coast-to-coast/repository/photos/illustration-utah-craft/632403-1-eng-US/Illustration-Utah-Craft.jpg

Jake
27th January 2012, 06:05
Linda Moulton Howe will be on Coast to Coast tonight discussing the event. You can check out www.unknowncountry.com for a preliminary report. Click on the Dreamland button! This story has multiple witnesses that all experienced missing time and 'coming to' about 15 miles away from where they were driving on I-15 in Utah. At least 3 cars were displaced that night, and photos were taken. The gal who took the photos got the 'impression' that these were small child-like beings, very innocent and curious. Fascinating, thanks for bringing it up.

jagman
27th January 2012, 06:15
Linda Moulton Howe will be on Coast to Coast tonight discussing the event. You can check out www.unknowncountry.com for a preliminary report. Click on the Dreamland button! This story has multiple witnesses that all experienced missing time and 'coming to' about 15 miles away from where they were driving on I-15 in Utah. At least 3 cars were displaced that night, and photos were taken. The gal who took the photos got the 'impression' that these were small child-like beings, very innocent and curious. Fascinating, thanks for bringing it up.

Jake, Thanks for the link. Yeah that UFO pic is in IMO is very good. If it is a fake,
It's a very good one. anyway THNX again jake:typing:

DreamsInDigital
27th January 2012, 06:18
I don't think it'd be THAT difficult to fake, but I don't think it is. And, with multiple witnesses/experiencers its' very difficult at best to write this one off. But, if the witnesses are referring to greys/whites, they're definitely not innocent.