PDA

View Full Version : Unusual child in China has blue 'cat's eyes' and can see in the dark

BestLion
27th January 2012, 11:17
A boy has stunned medics with his ability to see in pitch black with eyes that glow in the dark.

Doctors have studied Nong Youhui's amazing eyesight since his dad took him to hospital in Dahua, southern China, concerned over his bright blue eyes.

Dad Ling said: "They told me he would grow out of it and that his eyes would stop glowing and turn black like most Chinese people but they never did."

Medical tests conducted in complete darkness show Youhui can read perfectly without any light and sees as clearly as most people do during the day.

Could Nong Youhui be a Hybrid or Starchild? A new and growing generation of extraordinary and gifted children are springing up across our planet, is the human species evolving, or possibly our Extraterrestrial visitors tinkering with our DNA? As always you decide.

Xfs0R-7cS_s

BestLion
27th January 2012, 11:45
I'm of the opinion that he is a new breed of indigo children. These type of children are popping up all over the world now. I would be interested if they gave him a DNA test and to see if his DNA was 100% that of his dads and moms or if a break in the DNA to a unknown origin. I truly wonder if his DNA is 100% completely human! I am convinced aliens were here before..and somewhere in his bloodline could have been a hybrid..and somehow after many generations that DNA appeared in this boy.
Seems this could also be a type of evolution. We are witnessing many children now in this state of evolution who seem to be moving into the new man or the new human.
So i suppose this boy indeed would fall into the camp of those who think we are entering a new spiritual age an age of evolution.

DNA
27th January 2012, 11:48
Cool stuff, hopefully he has a blazing pineal gland to go with it. :)

Logan
27th January 2012, 15:33
That's super interesting, but isn't it a bit presumptuous to assume the kid is a "hybrid" or any of this? Why is it not first considered to be a mutation of some sort? On YouTube some of the other copies of this video also say he has "blue cat eyes"... uh blue yes... feline? No.

WhiteFeather
27th January 2012, 15:59
Great video, if this child lived in the west, I'm sure the Quack Dr's here would probably call it a disease and treat it with poisons and perhaps surgery. This boy has a special gift. His eyes are a pleasure to look into. Wow....

Borden
27th January 2012, 16:06
Even if it's just a mutation it's still exciting ... the kid is virtually an X-man!

Borden

BestLion
27th January 2012, 16:35
Even if it's just a mutation it's still exciting ... the kid is virtually an X-man!

Borden

Yeah he is kind of like an XMan. Can see in the dark. If a mutation it is fascinating. I wonder what other type of mutations can happen to people? We could indeed be getting Xmen types popping up.

seantimberwolf
27th January 2012, 17:34

Borden

Yeah he is kind of like an XMan. Can see in the dark. If a mutation it is fascinating. I wonder what other type of mutations can happen to people? We could indeed be getting Xmen types popping up.

Maybe he will gain supernatural athletic ability and claws, :) awesome!
But i must admit I'm quite envious, i have no shame in admitting i would love to see in dark.
But have an amazing sense of smell and hearing, i used to be able to smell people if i went walking in the woods from over 50 yards away.
can anyone sense electric equipment even if its on standby, when i walk into a room i can sense if electric equipment is on by the plugs.

Logan
27th January 2012, 17:35
It's super exciting!!! I'm sorry I didn't mean to be a bummer or anything, I find this incredible!!! :p

Cilka
27th January 2012, 23:51
He's got beautiful eyes. I don't think hybrids would have such beauty in their eyes, eyes of a soul.

Ammit
28th January 2012, 00:09
He certainly does have calming, beautiful eyes, let us just hope he is left alone now to live life and ,, who knows,, do what we hope he and others are here to do.

Kindred
28th January 2012, 01:12
This child is beautiful, and has something special. By the same token, it may cause some health (vision) problems later in life. In truth, it's a known condition - ocular albinism. If you've see the photos of black children with blue eyes, it's another version... something that isn't seen often, but is acknowledged. I was amazed to learn of such a condition as this video was the first I've heard of it, but also thought of it as a beautiful example of humankind's magnificent level of diversity. Would that all such 'divergences' of DNA expression were equally accepted!

In Unity and Peace

mojo
28th January 2012, 01:17
My concern is now for the welfare. It's already been thought about how 'special' he is. This young boy's life is going to change from the attention. There is a thought I had though. It's based on the timing of events and indicates that something might be effecting our human anatomy at the DNA level and examples like this young boy are going to be more common.

WhiteLove
27th February 2016, 09:21
om2AoialPRY

Sunny-side-up
27th February 2016, 11:34
Old news WhiteLove, already posted on Avalon.
But still interesting .

Michael Moewes
27th February 2016, 12:00
It's a genetic mutation. very interesting indeed. the picture is completely misleading though.
And has been publisched years ago.

Bill Ryan
27th February 2016, 13:34
Threads merged. :thumbsup:

I also changed the thread title to accurately reflect the [very interesting!] story. Almost certainly nothing to do with an 'alien hybrid' — as Michael Moewes pointed out above, it's very likely just a rather unusual genetic mutation.