PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Cobain & "Smells Like MK ULTRA" by Miranda

Heather2017
27th January 2012, 13:56
Great information from Miranda here: link (http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/2012/01/26/smells-like-mk-ultra/)
(Interesting comments, too.)

Miranda, if you happen to read this, just want to let you know how much I respect your courage, compassion, intelligence, humility and humor. You're a great example of love being stronger than fear.

Love,
Heather

christian
27th January 2012, 14:36
www.cobaincase.com which is mentioned in Miranda's post has been up for ages, just as the documentary mentioned on that page "Kurt & Courtney". The mind control connection adds new perspective to that, I figure Kurt is in good company there considering how many pop-music icons were involved with this.

DreamsInDigital
27th January 2012, 16:49
As I mentioned on the blog, when I was in college studying forensics and CSI, this was the case that I chose for my final. I think there is not an plausible dispute to the fact that he was murdered.

kiwi
28th January 2012, 04:02
Hmm I have some questions about this. How can she be sure this was in fact Kurt Cobain? If I'm doing the math correctly, she would be a few years younger than Kurt if he were alive today. Since she says she was a teen at this time, that would mean she saw him at this place years before he was famous. So how could she know it was him? Unless she is saying she has interacted with him multiple times? But from this blog it seems to have been a one time thing. I personally couldn't remember someone I met one time briefly, years later after they became famous.

If he was involved in this at all, I wonder if he was involved in MK Ultra since childhood, or if this was something else. I do know that Kurt Cobain during his late teens & early 20's, was homeless on and off. Living under a bridge at one point. I wonder if perhaps in exchange for some money, if he agreed to be "experimented on" to a degree (of course not realizing what he had gotten himself into). Because at the same time he was homeless, was when he began forming his band. And at the same time all of that was happening was when he began using heroin.

I really hope they do a follow up on this story. I have a lot of questions about it. Hopefully they can answer some of mine in their next blog.:confused:

music
28th January 2012, 05:20
My partner and I have both "known" this for quite some time. We found the truth for it in our hearts, but it's good to have corroborating testimony. MK Ultra and the music business are hand and glove. Related is the change from A = 432 Hz to A = 440 Hz.

DreamsInDigital
28th January 2012, 05:55
@ Kiwi,

The thing is with these MKULTRA mind control kids, they're trained from day one to have extremely good memories, like photographic, and when they do the tortures to enhance the psi abilities. This increases. If it wasn't for all the toxic chemicals in the air we breath, food we eat and water we drink. Our memories would be collectively a heck of a lot better, we have the inborn capability to have photographic memories..all of us. And generally speaking also with the programs, they don't have them all the same age. The groups are generally with a 3-4yr age span. I really don't think Miranda would bring it up if she wasn't 100% sure of who he was at the time.

And the kids don't agree to this kind of thing, they are taken either by the parents being forced to hand them over, or through other means like kidnapping etc. Miranda points out in her blog that Kurt's father was connected to the CIA / Government, and that would put him automatically in to one of these groups specially if he displayed any indication of psi abilities, which given he was an accomplished though maybe self taught musician. And, do you know personally for a fact that he was homeless or are you basing this information off some book that might have been fabricated to be a cover story for him? Miranda certainly isn't mentioning this to make brownie points with anyone, just a memory for her of a personal experience.

kiwi
28th January 2012, 06:03
@ Kiwi,

The thing is with these MKULTRA mind control kids, they're trained from day one to have extremely good memories, like photographic, and when they do the tortures to enhance the psi abilities. This increases. If it wasn't for all the toxic chemicals in the air we breath, food we eat and water we drink. Our memories would be collectively a heck of a lot better, we have the inborn capability to have photographic memories..all of us. And generally speaking also with the programs, they don't have them all the same age. The groups are generally with a 3-4yr age span. I really don't think Miranda would bring it up if she wasn't 100% sure of who he was at the time.

And the kids don't agree to this kind of thing, they are taken either by the parents being forced to hand them over, or through other means like kidnapping etc. Miranda points out in her blog that Kurt's father was connected to the CIA / Government, and that would put him automatically in to one of these groups specially if he displayed any indication of psi abilities, which given he was an accomplished though maybe self taught musician. And, do you know personally for a fact that he was homeless or are you basing this information off some book that might have been fabricated to be a cover story for him? Miranda certainly isn't mentioning this to make brownie points with anyone, just a memory for her of a personal experience.

Thanks for responding. :o

I know that kids don't volunteer, I meant adults possibly volunteering to be a part of something like this for money, without being told all the details of what they signed up for. On some other site it was said that "They got a hold of Kurt Cobain when he was a homeless young adult and hooked on heroin". This makes sense because Kurt himself as well as his old friends/family members said he was homeless on and off since he was a young adult. So I was basically asking if it was possible that this was when they got their opportunity to get to Kurt- when he was a homeless drug addict desperate for cash and fame.

Also, Courtney Loves father was the one said to be the one involved in the CIA, not Kurt's. Which Courtney Love herself has said her father is absolutely insane so that doesn't at all surprise me.

I didn't know about the memory thing. Good to know.

DreamsInDigital
28th January 2012, 06:30
:) it's easy though to convince someone like Courtney to say anything. She's hardly a reliable source of information her self, not to discount her having suffered at the hands of an abusive father. But that being said...anyway. Generally speaking and all I've ever heard/read/been told etc is that they are put in the programs from MKULTRA really young, because once a person reaches a certain age, they can't fracture the psyche and achieve the split personalities or alters. But, then mind control is possible at any age, with the exception from about 15-20% of the population which are absolutely immune, or if someone is a starseed/indigo/off worlder incarnate they're also immune. And, the government could have easily built a group of others around Kurt to say that he was homeless etc, without empirical evidence to corroborate this. The drugs, like heroine and cocaine are used generally to enhance mind control ability. And we all know also to fund the black projects. But, ultimately little info is necessary here.

Some of the biggest things things that struck me and lead to the conclusion of murder. Biggest one was that the Police Reports did not match the crime scene or autopsy photos, actually hardly any of the Police Notes did. They "concluded" that he had stuck the shot gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger with his toe, which was physically impossible because the press photos even show he was wearing tennis shoes. Plus he had multiple times the deadly limit of drugs in his system, which was ignored pretty much. Yet, even with his "high drug usage" still would have killed him or knocked him out at the very least within a second or two. The suicide Note is another one, none of it was actually about killing himself with the exception of possibly? the last few lines but not even that was ultimately an indicator and was proven to be by several handwriting experts not matching the rest of the "note" and not even in his own hand writing. If he had stuck the shot gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger with his toe which was physically impossible, his head would have been blown in half, but it wasn't... fact is. The only GUN shot wound he had was to the side of his neck, and from a revolver and that was a post death shot because there wasn't even any blood or very minimal to my memory in the crime scene photos.

Plus there were 2-3 other murders (made to look like suicides) connected to this case, the bass player from Hole and that guy from the T-Shirt Shop that had been offered something like $50k to kill Kurt Cobain. But ended up being pushed infront of a oncoming train. The connecting factor in all this was that Guitarist Kirt Kurdison or something like that. Wasn't he the one that ended up eventually marrying Courtney?

Looking at all that and the rest of the evidence I saw, could it have been plausible for him/Kurt to have been part of an MKULTRA project? Yes, absolutely. It would make perfect sense, and america is so gullible they'd fall for his suicide hook, line and sinker. Look at everything else that has been pulled under the noses of Americans for decades.

You're welcome about the Mind Stuff.

kiwi
28th January 2012, 06:58
:) it's easy though to convince someone like Courtney to say anything. She's hardly a reliable source of information her self, not to discount her having suffered at the hands of an abusive father. But that being said...anyway. Generally speaking and all I've ever heard/read/been told etc is that they are put in the programs from MKULTRA really young, because once a person reaches a certain age, they can't fracture the psyche and achieve the split personalities or alters. But, then mind control is possible at any age, with the exception from about 15-20% of the population which are absolutely immune, or if someone is a starseed/indigo/off worlder incarnate they're also immune. And, the government could have easily built a group of others around Kurt to say that he was homeless etc, without empirical evidence to corroborate this. The drugs, like heroine and cocaine are used generally to enhance mind control ability. And we all know also to fund the black projects. But, ultimately little info is necessary here.

Some of the biggest things things that struck me and lead to the conclusion of murder. Biggest one was that the Police Reports did not match the crime scene or autopsy photos, actually hardly any of the Police Notes did. They "concluded" that he had stuck the shot gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger with his toe, which was physically impossible because the press photos even show he was wearing tennis shoes. Plus he had multiple times the deadly limit of drugs in his system, which was ignored pretty much. Yet, even with his "high drug usage" still would have killed him or knocked him out at the very least within a second or two. The suicide Note is another one, none of it was actually about killing himself with the exception of possibly? the last few lines but not even that was ultimately an indicator and was proven to be by several handwriting experts not matching the rest of the "note" and not even in his own hand writing. If he had stuck the shot gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger with his toe which was physically impossible, his head would have been blown in half, but it wasn't... fact is. The only GUN shot wound he had was to the side of his neck, and from a revolver and that was a post death shot because there wasn't even any blood or very minimal to my memory in the crime scene photos.

Plus there were 2-3 other murders (made to look like suicides) connected to this case, the bass player from Hole and that guy from the T-Shirt Shop that had been offered something like $50k to kill Kurt Cobain. But ended up being pushed infront of a oncoming train. The connecting factor in all this was that Guitarist Kirt Kurdison or something like that. Wasn't he the one that ended up eventually marrying Courtney?

Looking at all that and the rest of the evidence I saw, could it have been plausible for him/Kurt to have been part of an MKULTRA project? Yes, absolutely. It would make perfect sense, and america is so gullible they'd fall for his suicide hook, line and sinker. Look at everything else that has been pulled under the noses of Americans for decades.

You're welcome about the Mind Stuff.

Oh I have no doubt he was murdered. I have done all the research and read all the books. But to me, the motive for his murder seemed pretty clear in Tom Grants investigation. Kurt was about to divorce his wife Courtney, who was going to lose millions if he left her. If he died, she got all of his money. His death would also profit his record label since everybody knows a musician is worth more dead than alive. So Courtney and his record label would cry all the way to the bank over his death.

And to me, Courtney's part in the murder seemed more to be the work of a cold sociopath, rather than a MPD victim if I'm being honest. One of the many examples I can give would be that on the day Kurt Cobain was reportedly "missing" before he was found dead, Courtney boo hoo'ed and said she was "frantically calling everyone to find out where he is because he is suicidal". The phone records came back, and who was she actually calling? She was actually calling radio stations and repeatedly requesting her songs under anonymous names. When I read that in the Cobain case book, I just went:doh:

However, I still don't think this all adds up to Kurt himself being a MK victim. I know that people with MPD often have false memories and broken memories. So it is damn hard to know the truth unless you have other witnesses to back your claims up. I will wait and see if there are any.

DNA
28th January 2012, 07:41
But, then mind control is possible at any age, with the exception from about 15-20% of the population which are absolutely immune, or if someone is a starseed/indigo/off worlder incarnate they're also immune.

DID your account of all this is very interesting, and though I have quoted a little point of contention, I first want to commend you on some excellent information, and I do look forward to hearing more in this area in connection with this kind of stuff. I have gotten into this stuff in the last year or so, and though I have had very intelligent people try to enlighten me to this rabbit hole, I have fought it. I have resisted every time someone wished to explain the way things work in this area. The reason being, it is all just so very distrurbing. I have a thread here Washington D.C. Politicians Documented Instances of Pedophilia (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?24794-Washington-D.C.-Politicians-Documented-Instances-of-Pedophilia) where I have been trying to make sense of this stuff. The best two sources in my mind being Cathy O'Brien (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=g4zB1j_AkBg)and the Conspiracy of Silence documentary. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weSzkIB8184&feature=player_embedded)
I have incorporated tid bits from Aaron McCollum and of course Duncan Offinian, but I find the information offered by Duncan and Aaron to be of a lower standard than the other mentioned sources. No disrespect to these two men, but that is just my take. If you have some sources of info for this direction I would appreciate it.

Okay, on to the quote I tagged above.
I personally don't think having any off world incarnations is going to really matter in regards to mind control. Indigo, rainbow or muave, bottom line, when you are human and accept being human, you are going to endure the frailties with being human. Also, being human isn't a matter of being less than any other alien race. In this vast universe of ours, alien races are blowing themselves up everyday, as is evidenced here in our own solar system. Mars, and the asteroid belt formally known as the planet Marduk.
I think soul age may factor into the long term effectiveness of the mind control, but even that is debateable.
Soul age has no bearing on wether you are off-world or not.
In Michael Newton's Journey of the soul books, he states that about 10% of the population have an off planet origin as far as incarnating is concerned. And Newton does not harbor any delusians in regard to the abilities of former off worlders. Newton states that people with off world incarnations show the same range of capability as anyone else, some are normal, some are accomplished, and some are true monsters.
I have reason to think I may have had off world incarnations, and I have no doubt what so ever that if I had had this crap done to me, i would be as brainwashed/mindcontrolled as any one else would.

jackovesk
28th January 2012, 08:06
Now you know why Dave Grohl gave up doing 'Drugs' when he was 20..!

Dave Grohl Speaks Out About Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love-Inspired Track

September 17, 2007 2:53 PM ET

Dave Grohl hasn't tried to hide his distaste for Courtney Love over the years:

In 2002, he and Krist Novoselic filed a legal motion compelling Kurt Cobain's widow to undergo a psychiatric evaluation as they all battled over the rights to unreleased Nirvana music (he also called her an "ugly Fu#king bitch" at a show). Now Grohl has spoken to the Guardian about "Let it Die," a new Foo Fighters song off the band's forthcoming Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace (out September 25; read our sneak peek here) that seems to address the former Nirvana drummer's feelings about Cobain's relationship with Love. The song contains the lyrics: "A simple man and his blushing bride / Intravenous, intertwined."

"[It's] a song that's written about feeling helpless to someone else's demise," he said. "I've seen people lose it all to drugs and heartbreak and death. It's happened more than once in my life, but the one that's most noted is Kurt. And there are a lot of people that I've been angry with in my life, but the one that's most noted is Courtney. So it's pretty obvious to me that those correlations are gonna pop up every now and again," he explained, laughing. "I still remain a little secretive about it all." Grohl was feeling equally secretive in 1995 when the Foo single "I'll Stick Around" included the lyrics "How could it be I'm the only one who sees your rehearsed insanity," a line many assumed was directed at Love, though Grohl denied it.

Still, Grohl says he's not haunted by the past and considers himself to be a glass-half-full kind of guy. "Those first couple of years of the Foo Fighters when I stood there singing songs and saw kids wearing Nirvana T-shirts, I looked at it as a good thing," the rocker explained. "Like it was almost support, for me. I didn't want to spend the rest of my life looking in the ****ing rearview mirror and thinking about what could have happened or what should have happened, or how tragic the ending of the band was. I've always considered myself an optimist, I don't have a lot of regrets."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/dave-grohl-speaks-out-about-kurt-cobain-and-courtney-love-inspired-track-20070917

music
28th January 2012, 10:28
Open the book "Kurt Cobain's Journals" randomly at any page and look for MK Ultra symbolism. My partner just got this one:

Paper Cuts

When my feeding time
She pushed food through the door
I crawl towards the cracks of light
Sometimes I can’t find my way

Newspapers spread around
Soaking all that they can
A cleaning is due again
A good hosing down

The lady I feel maternal love for
Cannot look me in the eyes. But I see
Hers, and they are blue, and they cock and
Twitch and masturbate

I said so - I said so - I said so

A reason a reason a reason try again

Black windows are paint
I scratch with my nails
I see others just like me
Why do they not try escape?

They bring out the older ones
They point at my way
The older ones come with lights
And take my family away

And very later I have learned to accept some
Friends of ridicule – my whole existence was
For your amusement and that is why I’m here with you

To take you – with me too – your eyes are blue
Relief to nirvana

Nirvana nirvana nirvana
Nirvana nirvana nirvanaah

kiwi
28th January 2012, 11:09
Open the book "Kurt Cobain's Journals" randomly at any page and look for MK Ultra symbolism. My partner just got this one:

Paper Cuts

When my feeding time
She pushed food through the door
I crawl towards the cracks of light
Sometimes I can’t find my way

Newspapers spread around
Soaking all that they can
A cleaning is due again
A good hosing down

The lady I feel maternal love for
Cannot look me in the eyes. But I see
Hers, and they are blue, and they cock and
Twitch and masturbate

I said so - I said so - I said so

A reason a reason a reason try again

Black windows are paint
I scratch with my nails
I see others just like me
Why do they not try escape?

They bring out the older ones
They point at my way
The older ones come with lights
And take my family away

And very later I have learned to accept some
Friends of ridicule – my whole existence was
For your amusement and that is why I’m here with you

To take you – with me too – your eyes are blue
Relief to nirvana

Nirvana nirvana nirvana
Nirvana nirvana nirvanaah

Well I don't think we can take poetry and song lyrics to heart. Many people write poetry that can be interpreted as "dark" "twist" or of having "MK Symbolism" in it. I think often people read to much into things like this.

DNA
28th January 2012, 11:15
I hear you Kiwi,,,but that one was pretty good. :)
Nice one Music. :flypig:

kiwi
28th January 2012, 11:19
Here is what was said about the song:

" Paper Cuts is based on a family who kept their kids locked up in the attic of their house. Kurt Cobain wrote the song after reading the story in the news"

The "take my family away" part speaks specifically about the parents being arrested by the police.

As I've said things can be completely misinterpreted. I myself have written things that can be interpreted as some kind of "MK Symbolism". I can assure you I have no 1st hand knowledge of MK Ultra however.

music
28th January 2012, 20:48
Well kiwi, it may have been said, but by whom, for what purpose, and with what veracity? Enquiring minds, and all that. Still, you may be right, but...

fact remains, my partner, a psychically and spiritually gifted individual opened the book asking her subconscious to find something that concurred with the idea of this thread, and that was what she got. She could have got the pages detailing Kurt's attempts at establishing a janitorial service, but she got this.