PDA

View Full Version : 100% Aliens exist

lyubomir
27th January 2012, 16:03
Hi everyone,

I start this thread because I see that today many people are trying to find evidence that 100% confirm existing of Aliens.

As we see there are lots of evidence, they exist. Why we continue losing our time in searching for other interesting evidence.

Does anybody write a thread how we can communicate with aliens in real situation. What we will do when meet an Alien?

What kind of feeling will appear in ourselves when we see several aliens waiting for us to talk about something or anything else?

How you can start a communication with this kind of life? Can you imagine such a situation?

I think that we have to think about the next step...

What do you think, my friends?

All the best,

Lyubomir

lyubomir
27th January 2012, 16:20
for example: for me is important to know what kind of alien is that, what is its intentions, what I will do, what is the purpose of this meeting...

cowens66
27th January 2012, 16:32
This is an interesting question lyubomir. I think many humans have had this experience and may well give you some great answers here.

Those questions in your example would be the same questions that we may ask ourselves meeting anyone new.

The difference here is that those we are meeting may be more evolved and could know much more about us than we can glean of them...

Unless by the time we are having these encounters on a regular basis we have evolved to the stage of knowing that they probably already posses.

olgraybear
27th January 2012, 17:49
for example: for me is important to know what kind of alien is that, what is its intentions, what I will do, what is the purpose of this meeting...

Hi lyubomir,
I would like to pass a thought and a question by you....

I think its commendable that you are opening up your mind and thinking about how you can determine what off world beings are, what types or even how to communicate.
Its quite possible that you perhaps pass by at least one 'off worlder' everyday. Personally I don't refer to other beings or our space brethern as Alien, to me it just sounds derogatory.
But when you think of off world beings, what are you expecting?
Maybe the visiting life isn't walking around as a 2 legged person, but maybe its another type of life,
Life has many forms

27th January 2012, 18:02
It maybe more polite to begin by not calling them aliens but visitors. in many ways it could be us who are the aliens.

jackovesk
27th January 2012, 18:11
BOO..!

http://mediafires2.com/wp-content/uploads/0f3lI.jpg

:pound:

PurpleLama
27th January 2012, 18:38
99% of all intelligent life in the galaxy is alien.

OCCUPY EARTH

Adi
27th January 2012, 18:57
BOO..!

This kind of post is reminiscent of GLP, and we all know how that forum runs. Please, when answering be respective and show some intelligence to the question. I don't like seeing that sort of thing on Avalon.

Adi

conk
27th January 2012, 19:10
BOO..!

This kind of post is reminiscent of GLP, and we all know how that forum runs. Please, when answering be respective and show some intelligence to the question. I don't like seeing that sort of thing on Avalon.

AdiBetter fuss at the moderators then. At least one of them has a great sense of humor and would do something like this...cough..Modwiz...cough.... and I like it. Relaxxxxxxxx and enjoy.

Good question about conversation with an ET. It's hard enough to converse with some humans!

Sirius White
27th January 2012, 19:19
If you can RV and telepath it is quite easy to communicate with them actually (if they want to of course), none of this channeling nonsense.

Of course it requires some training and know-how. But just about anybody is capable of it.

Setras
27th January 2012, 19:26
BOO..!

I thought i destroyed that picture of me.... where did you find it.....

Terminology i think in all honesty comes down the limit of your horizons.... is an english person english? European? northern hemisphere? human? earthling? Solian? milkidian? etc etc etc

why impose limits......... learn to think free and live free

butcherman
27th January 2012, 21:58
for me if im onset i only hope im wearing the right trousers(pants ) if you know what i mean

BUTCHERMAN

PurpleLama
27th January 2012, 22:08
to the OP:

in answer to your question, I would suggest researching the vast amounts of data available here:

http://llresearch.org/

good luck!

treeman
27th January 2012, 22:11
It maybe more polite to begin by not calling them aliens but visitors. in many ways it could be us who are the aliens.

I second that sentiment...possible to draw from a repertoire of many other words.

mojo
27th January 2012, 22:12
Hi Lyubomir,

Does anybody write a thread how we can communicate with aliens in real situation. What we will do when meet an Alien?
What kind of feeling will appear in ourselves when we see several aliens waiting for us to talk about something or anything else?
How you can start a communication with this kind of life? Can you imagine such a situation?

It's great that your in a place where asking questions like that is welcome, and here's hoping the answers will be found...:)

jagman
27th January 2012, 22:51
When we communicate with an Alien Civilization it will probably be with mathematics or music.

DreamsInDigital
27th January 2012, 23:09
When we communicate with an Alien Civilization it will probably be with mathematics or music.
Mathmatics maybe, the most common form of communication used at least by most benevolent / neutral races so far has been through telepathic communication, and has been a series of images, though also thoughts/words are used. And, some are capable of using their voices.

PurpleLama
27th January 2012, 23:21
Really, contact is and has been going on, all along, as long as intelligent life has been on this planet. There is much confusion around the topic of existing modes of telepathic communication with extra terrestrial or extra dimensional sources, ie. channeling, and a great deal of distorted material available. I personally find great value in the work done by L&L Research, linked above, and also in the material ascribed to the entity Seth, and the entity Kryon. I've not found any other sources of telepathically transmitted material that passes my own discernment, but that's not to say there isn't a lot of material out there that's benefited a lot of other people.

PurpleLama
27th January 2012, 23:24
IMHO, any group that is limited to mathmatics and such to initiate communication with our planet would be operating on the same level as ourselves and would likely have as many ulterior motives as humanity would should we get out to the stars at our present level of mass consciousness.

mojo
27th January 2012, 23:25
I often wondered how they came up with this idea?

tUcOaGawIW0

DreamsInDigital
27th January 2012, 23:29
Really, contact is and has been going on, all along, as long as intelligent life has been on this planet. There is much confusion around the topic of existing modes of telepathic communication with extra terrestrial or extra dimensional sources, ie. channeling, and a great deal of distorted material available. I personally find great value in the work done by L&L Research, linked above, and also in the material ascribed to the entity Seth, and the entity Kryon. I've not found any other sources of telepathically transmitted material that passes my own discernment, but that's not to say there isn't a lot of material out there that's benefited a lot of other people.
Channeling And Telepathy are completely separate things though. That's a commonly held mistake/misunderstanding a lot of people make/have trying to claim they are one in the same, when the two aren't even related.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

tUcOaGawIW0
This movie is known to have been based on a true story. Maybe that's how? Something which can be confirmed by David Corso, and I believe Bill Ryan also. It's related to the Shapero (sp?) project.

mojo
27th January 2012, 23:33
Compare the Close Encounter clip to what I recorded last year...

0v4LAqLpwDI

PurpleLama
27th January 2012, 23:52
Ummmm, how is channeling not a form of telepathic contact? In it's early days that's exactly what they were trying to do to telepathically communicate with extraterrestrials. Call it what you like, however, doesn't bother me.

onawah
27th January 2012, 23:57
Mediumship and telepathy are not the same thing.
A medium removes him or herself as much as possible so that the mind being "brought through" may express itself as clearly as possible.
Conversation, as such, is generally limited to questions and answers.
The goal is the transmission of information.
It is more impersonal.

Telepathy involves a more active role on the part of the receiver.
Emotions, ideas, etc. may also be communicated and shared.
There may an outcome resulting from the communication between the two participants, a resolution, a conclusion, an exchange of ideas, a reconciliation, and so on...
It is a more personal interaction between two individuals, more of a sharing, and a more complex, dimensional exchange.

DreamsInDigital
28th January 2012, 00:07
Ummmm, how is channeling not a form of telepathic contact? In it's early days that's exactly what they were trying to do to telepathically communicate with extraterrestrials. Call it what you like, however, doesn't bother me.
Channeling could more closely be equated to what Psychic Mediums do, than anywhere close to what is Telepathic Communication. It doesn't matter what they were TRYING to do way back when. It's important and what matters is that people know and understand the truth and differences between the two. They are both forms of psychic abilities or psi abilities, but ultimately that's where the two and their similarities end. Ultimately you and everyone else should care about the truth, and proper identification. In this situation specially as communication with Off Worlders is becoming more common and frequent it's important.

In channeling, someone goes into a trance like state, or altered mind state and becomes what is called a "Channel" for another being or entity that is not alive in the physical sense, only pure consciousness. Or Artificial Consciousnesses. To communicate through, and during that time the channeler is not conscious or in control of any aspect of what comes through. My great grandmother (and multiple generations of my blood family) was an Psychic Medium and Channeler. So don't even attempt to debate this with me. I've got 100's of years of multiple generations of knowledge on this. Channeling is only a one way form of communication.

In telepathy, this is a conscious exchange of thoughts, images, words, sounds, knowledge etc. Which is literally and easily equated to talking, but visually rather than verbally. And is most frequently a "two way" conversation. In telepathic communication, there is no giving over of control or power, it's just like talking. Again something that has been a part of my family for generations, centuries. I am a telepath and empath, among having other natural psi abilities.

People that are wanting to know about this stuff need to know the truth and the distinction of definition between them. And, considering the frequent dismissive attitude taken towards channeling in relation to Off Worlder contact do to it's lack of reliability compared to far more reliable physical or telepathic communications, this is definitely important here for everyone to know and understand the distinction and definition of the two .

percival tyro
28th January 2012, 00:19
What if it was a big alien would we stand our ground? , would we run?. Would we try to communicate?. What if they where tiny aliens . Would we stamp on them. Would we try to communicate. What if we shrank to the size of a mouse in our own living room. Would our cat still love us or would it eat us. Don't be fearful, don't be cruel. Easier said than done!.

PurpleLama
28th January 2012, 00:28
I won't debate. I use the term telepathic perhaps a little more loosely than you would prefer. It's all some mind communicating with some other mind not using physical speech. The precision of terminology is not terribly important to me in this case. I've been there done that, as well. I don't wish to go into any personal details, here. But, yeah. Please, distinguish away. I don't disagree with any of your points. DiD, or onowah's.

jagman
28th January 2012, 00:41
I thought the movie Close Encounters was loosely based on the famous meeting between the Grey's And Eisenhower?
:focus:
Sorry back to topic.

DreamsInDigital
28th January 2012, 00:49
I thought the movie Close Encounters was loosely based on the famous meeting between the Grey's And Eisenhower?
:focus:
Sorry back to topic.
That might have been part of it included. But, I have always been told, and the evidence I've found concerning the Shapro (I still am not clear on the exact precise spelling) Incident/case is what inspired it. The one where like a dozen or so scientist etc went for what was supposed to have been 10 years but ended up being 13yrs to a binary system with a Grey (?) race. I know David Corso and Bill Ryan were connected to this. One of BR's sites is on this specific Event.

jagman
28th January 2012, 01:03
I personally don't buy into Hawking's view, That if we try to contact an alien civilization They might destroy us. Maybe, but I think they would
want to study us. They might be so advanced that they perceive us, Has a human would perceive , A colony of ants. ( Why destroy an ant hill)
We are a type 0 civilization. We pose no threat, Except to ourselves. No and not for resources either! The Universe is a Big place. Lots of
resources out there.

PurpleLama
28th January 2012, 01:03
It's SERPO, I believe.

Sidney
28th January 2012, 02:12
"First there was thought". Just talk inside your head to them. Think toward them.

jackovesk
28th January 2012, 02:35
BOO..!

Adi

Thank God, I will never lose my sense of humour. :yes4:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/images/buttons/flags/Australia.GIF We Aussies are hard to understand at times, oh well...:noidea:

If you want to get Serious about having contact with ET's..? Ok then here's few Tips...:rapture:

In order to begin calling on ET's, you must want to have contact! The confronting problem is that many of us are afraid but don't know that we are. If we're not afraid, we don't believe that contact is up to us to initiate. But evey experience begins with a decision. Contact with ET's is no exception. An intergral part of 'Calling out to Them' requires that you choose a 'Body Aspect' which is that physical or non-physical part of you that will first contact ET's..!

Remember just as we are Spiritual Beings, so are the benevolent ET's..!

Start by sending out a clear message that you want to have contact...

Set aside 1 hour/day for your ET Contact Session...
Set-Up a place within your home environment where there will be 'No Distractions'
Create a comfortable environment where you feel safe and at peace e.g. with (Music, Incents, Candles, etc anything that helps you clear the mind & relax)...
Visualise & Create your 'Chat Room' within your 'Minds Eye'
Have a Tape Recorder, Pen, Pad or Paper ready

Remember this process involves building up your own vibrations to a level where the higher vibrational ET's communicate...

Also make sure you are not tired before you start your Contact Sessions
If you are physically or emotionally tired before your session, take a nap 1st, beause if your tired you won't have much success
You will need all the energy you can muster, because real Contact can Zap you of energy very quickly

Telepathy is the 1st Step between you & our Universal Friends...

Following the 'above' Contact Tips, you will know when you've been successfull when you an barely stay awake or start falling asleep. At 1st it will be difficult to sustain communication for lengthy periods ue to the energy zapping high vibrational levels you need to maintain.

But keep at it, because its like excersing the more you do it the easier it will get...

One last 'Tip', be careful what you wish for for..? It will be a 'Life Changing' event..! :twitch:

:yo:

Project_Buggy_Beach
28th January 2012, 03:35
The spiritual component of Earth based Alien research can't be denied if you've only done a few hours of research you will run into it, but I've always been more interested in a nuts and bolts type of Alien contact, I have enough spiritual experience to keep me satiated. To insist there’s only evolved light beings vibrating on another plane far too high for the little humans to understand unless we really strain in strenuous meditative sessions and then are drained, for daring to have the experience is ignoring a huge volume of evidence that is more nuts and bolts, solid, metallic craft. If the higher intelligences exists on different planes then it stands to reason there are many levels of technological and spiritual development, if you were a race who wasn't so talented in spiritual advancement but were gifted engineers then it stands to reason you may develop an advanced form of travel prior to achieving a high spiritual method of travel or communication, I would rather have contact with an Alien race that was closer to the spiritual level of understanding the Earth currently radiates then a race so advanced it was even difficult to be in the same time and place with them, or worse yet fear they would not be gentle with your fragile undeveloped spiritual comprehension (say transporting you to another state while your on the way to a family get together just to ‘completely convince’ you of their existence and superiority).

DreamsInDigital
28th January 2012, 03:42
I agree, I've always known even in my own experiences it to be far more easier than that. I think for those that are wanting another more easier method than mentioned in Jack's post, I strongly suggest listening to the last Alex Collier interview from Robert Stanley. The link's available here on the forums. Just use the little search box. He explains a very simple way of doing it. And doesn't undercut how we are seen as for the most part equals compared to them. They don't want us to regard them as gods, or feel we are not worthy.

But also what must be understood is that these are free sovereign beings, and can not be forced into doing something they don't want to do, so you can't force them to talk to you! Nor will the Benevolents or Neutral races force YOU to do anything you don't want to. You give them respect, they respect you in return.

I've read so many accounts of people that have just for example stood on their porch or back yard and said / thought - projected that they knew they are out there, and to give them some proof. And sometimes within 20-30 minutes, or a day at the longest one has just "shown up". Just as simple as that, then taken it from there. I remember even one night, on my porch and I was just staring at the stars and I had been aware of all the work the Benevolents are doing for us, to help us gain our freedom. And so I thought "Hey, I know you guys are out there....fighting for us. Just wanted to say THANK YOU." and I watched the sky for a few minutes... a big light blinked on stationary..and changed through about 5 or 6 colors, then blinked off and I felt a very loving warm energy surround me. It was their way of saying thankyou for my appreciation and that they had "got the message."

BestLion
28th January 2012, 10:05
Well talk about a thread ripped to pieces.. A serious question of can you give me some compelling cases of UFOs and we get a grey alien pop up and talk of the fictional TV show Close Encounters.
Anyway I think one of the most compelling UFO case of the past 25 years is the phoenix lights.
http://www.ufodigest.com/article/after-14-years-phoenix-lights-still-mystery
Sunday, March 13, 2011 marked the 14th anniversary of one of the most enigmatic events in Arizona and UFO history, a state-wide sequence of observations and reports that has come to be known as the Phoenix Lights.

Close to a decade and a half later, the general public and the historical record is no closer to an understanding of the events of March 13, 1997 than the night the lights went over Phoenix, despite any number of books, documentaries and radio shows on the subject.

Which begs the question: Why is the UFO phenomenon so tantalizingly elusive, providing example after example such as Phoenix, which is only one of a long string of such mass sightings, that is profound enough to be sufficient proof that something is operating here on earth, but never anything that is blatantly undeniable?

Do they think we can't handle the truth?

If the reaction of our political institutions, the military industrial complex and the national security state is any indication, we can't. Or won't.

If the reaction of the common citizen is any indication, however, the answer is we most certainly can.

w1ndmill
28th January 2012, 10:58

Jim Sparks in his book "The Keepers" said he was abducted by aliens on a regular basis and forced to learn hieroglyphics (which looked like runes or shorthand to me) and that they communicated telepathically.

I also thought that the crop circles were a form of maths that we don't quite get yet . . .
:alien:

Limor Wolf
28th January 2012, 14:39

Hi lyubomir,

The way I see it,there are two states in our life that we might want to adjust and try and feel as comfortable as possible before we wish for a contact with any unfamiliar beings.
The first one is to know how to conduct ourselvs via Uncertainty,the second one is to be able to 'sense' energetically who is infront of us,no matter what form it takes.

I am kinda rotten in one of them,and I feel that for the sake of advancement I better work on myself.

We hardly hold any knowledge with anything to do with face to face encounters,and even though there are already many people so far that share what they've been through with this kind of experience,the nature of that is in the form of the individuall experience. its subjective results are the consequence of different factors.it can vary from person to person and from one event to another according to all the beings involved (the participants).If we know that we actually dont know,and are able to feel at ease with that,it might be a good first step in accepting the situation and staying open-minded to whatever comes,another important thing is to have trust in ourselves while keeping in mind that we can also navigate the happenings and not only be led throughout the experience.

When I think about face to face encounters with outworlders or beings from other dimensions,I think about respect and about putting some limits.However,going back to your question it seems to me like a lot is depend on us as well as it depends on them.this business is not as one sided as we might imagine it is.

Nathalie
28th January 2012, 14:50
If you can RV and telepath it is quite easy to communicate with them actually (if they want to of course), none of this channeling nonsense.

Of course it requires some training and know-how. But just about anybody is capable of it.

Well, about that... I've been trying for eons to communicate telepathically with my dogs, and for the life of me, it just doesn't seem to work... How easy is it, really? Never mind remote viewing...

Nathalie
28th January 2012, 14:55
But I have had many of Lyubomir's questions stumble upon my mind as well... Perhaps we've even been contacted without our knowledge. Is that even possible? I sometimes meditate on this and the way I see it, if they want to contact me, little earthling Nathalie, they will, when they know I can handle it. Is this too naive ??

DreamsInDigital
28th January 2012, 15:02

Jim Sparks in his book "The Keepers" said he was abducted by aliens on a regular basis and forced to learn hieroglyphics (which looked like runes or shorthand to me) and that they communicated telepathically.

I also thought that the crop circles were a form of maths that we don't quite get yet . . .
:alien:
The crop circles that aren't being faked by humans are Sacred Geometry, combination of different purposes from doing to Terra like adjusting the spin/orbit. To leaving messages for certain other races here on Terra or certain Terrans etc.

778 neighbour of some guy
28th January 2012, 15:02
to the OP:

in answer to your question, I would suggest researching the vast amounts of data available here:

http://llresearch.org/

good luck!

PL, I am not the OP but nevertheless thanks very much for this link.

lyubomir
29th January 2012, 23:52
Thanks for all these answers!

Best Regards,

Lyubomir

rgray222
30th January 2012, 14:35

tUcOaGawIW0

The Portage County UFO Chase

You should find this UFO case a compelling story, it has multiple police witnesses, U.S. Air Force and Government Cover-up, Steven Spielberg, The Pentagon, Congress, The Secretary of Defense and National Press all very involved in this unique case.

The Portage County UFO Chase was an unidentified flying object encounter that began in Portage County, Ohio on the morning of April 17, 1966, when police officers Dale Spaur and Wilbur Neff observed a metallic, disc shaped object flying in the skies.

They pursued the object for about half an hour, ending up in Pennsylvania before losing sight of the UFO. Several other police officers became involved in the chase, and several civilians reported witnessing the same object, or a similar object in about the same area, during this time.

The UFO encounter earned significant mainstream publicity, and probably inspired a scene in Steven Spielberg's Close Encounter of the Third Kind, where three Indiana police cruisers are depicted chasing several UFOs into Ohio, eastbound across state lines.

For the rest of the story and video (http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2011/06/ufo-sighting-ufo-video-police-witnesses.html)

Sirius White
31st January 2012, 06:43
Many forms of "telepathy" are a type of bio-electronic "data streaming."

The more in touch with your heart and gut-mind you can get, the more range of communication you have at your disposal. The more sophisticated (spiritually) ET's communicate through these types of mind on mind communication, and can communicate VAST amounts of data with little-to-no effort, and is far more direct and education than it is by using any kind of speech.

Other entities, more on the artifical side use their own "symbol-code" language, similar to "keylontic" in which certain archetypal, mathematic, and geometric symbols are being data streamed across their collective memory complex (via artificial means) and each symbol/code also holds massive amounts of data, and can be transmitted into 2d, 3d, and even hyperdimensional models.

Another is "keylontic" data streaming, which BTW I have actually had before (it can happen in both positive and negative ways), and is similar to the above although it is not artificial (although it can be) but rather "electronically streamed" through your own biology itself.

Someone mentioned math and music. What many don't realize is that these relationships are present within all things, at all times "already." When you do telepathy, or even move your body your brain and body are communicating mathematically, and frequencies in your brain are also communicating imagery.

Your body is a very sophisticated type of technology that we don't yet know how to fully utilize.

onawah
31st January 2012, 07:24
Sirius White, I have quoted your post in post #45 on this thread:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?39225-Recognizing-and-Recovering-from-Psyop-Hoaxed-Channeled-Messages&p=415775#post415775

Understanding more about how information can be transmitted telepathically or via AI is an important part of discernment when reading channeled information.
My feeling is that many people are being deceived by the misuse of these methods, and are being manipulated.
And that we need to know more about how to be and to identify a clear channel, as well as how to be and identify a clear receiver.
Please join us if you find the discussion there re these issues to be of interest.

Thank you.

etheric underground
31st January 2012, 09:00
I have started heightening my energies (vibration) to enable myself a glimpse into there existence.
Im working on raising my vibe to the 5th dimensional sphere. Part of my room continually morphs
when I practice this....Hopefully soon I can tell you exactly what I have said to our dimensional brothers and sisters.