PDA

View Full Version : Bill wood, David Wilcock, Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan Evolution Of Mind Scenario

winston smith1971
27th January 2012, 22:35
Here Is a possible scenario for what may happen, BW and DW stated an evolution of the mind could cause the fundamental change in December 21st 2012. Craig Hogan has been building his Holometer machine for the last few years what if he perfects it and discovers that we do indeed live in a holographic/Digital Universe. With this event people finally come to realize they are consciousness and not solid five sense entities as theorized by Thomas Campbell. We realize we can manipulate the universe around us with pure thought as stated by Office of Naval intelligence, George Hoover.
Terrance Mckenna using his TimeWave Zero software has predicted a singularity event in Dec 2012 which he belived is the invention of time travel. Maybe these events/theories will lead to this new era in human evolution when we finally realise our potential powers...just a Thought...

DreamsInDigital
27th January 2012, 23:00
Actually scientist have recently declared that we live in Holographic Universe, something ET's/ED's have been telling contactees for decades and others including astrophysicist, quantum physicist, geneticist, etc have been providing evidence of for a very long time. It's provable through Quantum Mechanics and Hyper Physics. I certainly do hope and feel this year will be the year the world wakes up. Is it not common held knowledge that Space, Time and Thought are not the separate things they appear to be, and that Thought Directs Matter, along with the whole "Where Focus Goes, Energy Follows." or another way of putting it "What you focus on most will manifest it's self."

CD7
27th January 2012, 23:45
Here Is a possible scenario for what may happen, BW and DW stated an evolution of the mind could cause the fundamental change in December 21st 2012. Craig Hogan has been building his Holometer machine for the last few years what if he perfects it and discovers that we do indeed live in a holographic/Digital Universe. With this event people finally come to realize they are consciousness and not solid five sense entities as theorized by Thomas Campbell. We realize we can manipulate the universe around us with pure thought as stated by Office of Naval intelligence, George Hoover.
Terrance Mckenna using his TimeWave Zero software has predicted a singularity event in Dec 2012 which he belived is the invention of time travel. Maybe these events/theories will lead to this new era in human evolution when we finally realise our potential powers...just a Thought...

Well Yeeeeee Hahhhhhh!!! Thats what im waitin for!!! I see and feel glimpses of this to be true from my perspective...whats different at this time is we have assistance so the SUPPRESSION networks in place exist NO LONGER. :)

DreamsInDigital
27th January 2012, 23:51
Spirituality and Science: The Holographic Universe (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_holouniverse05.htm)
The Holographic Universe by Micheal Talbut (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/holographicuniverse/holographicuniverse.htm)
Contents
Acknowledgments
Introduction
PART I - A REMARKABLE NEW VIEW OF REALITY
The Brain as Hologram
The Cosmos as Hologram
PART II - MIND AND BODY
The Holographic Model and Psychology
I Sing the Body Holographic
A Pocketful of Miracles
Seeing Holographically
PART III - SPACE AND TIME
Time Out of Mind
Traveling in the Superhologram
Return to the Dreamtime
Notes

More Articles on The Holographic Universe Available Here. (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_holouniverse.htm)

TargeT
28th January 2012, 00:02

to me it seems that even if this even't were not "destined" to be... it would happen anyway due to the massive focus of conciousness on it.

I belive Nassiem Harrem gave a brief talk about this, the singularity event (or at least an event) where we are hit with massive amounts of tiny black holes, there by increasing (further) the density of matter... I'll have to look for details.

I've held out hope for the "genetic upgrade" or "auto upgrade" theory based on the alignment of the center of our galexy and some sort of incoming wave that may or may not exsist (or maybe its just a solar event... who knows!)

it certainly seems that something WILL be happening this year & it would be amazing if what's professed in the interview take place.

whats different at this time is we have assistance so the SUPPRESSION networks in place exist NO LONGER. :)

Another topic I haven't versed myself well in, is there any cohesive collection of information on this "suppression network" or is this just sort of a logical conclusion (certainly seems like SOMETHING has kept us... oppressed for a long time & is now lifting, or changing, or the mayan acelleration is happening... something!)

Adi
28th January 2012, 00:13
From what I have come to understand is that, the future, or what we understand as the "future" has already happened and has been pre planned at a level that is just to complex and unorthodox to our perceptional boundaries, to us humans operating at this dimensional level, to comprehend.

From this plane of existence witch we currently occupy and operate on, earth, 3D and the construct of light we may believe that we have free will and can choose how our future may play out by our own actions. But truthfully, what ever that out come will be, that is the one that we wanted and witch we needed to fulfill our soul journey and broadly our spiritual path, all tough it should be mentioned that the word "spiritually" is very much a 3rd dimensional term, primarily derived from religious dogma.

Information like this can be very hard on the 3rd dimensional ego, but we all know this information already, its just you've forgotten it. Please, if there is anything you take from this message, its this, look into the work of George Kavasilas, this man is the only one I have come across who is accurately describing this information, and I can assure you that what he says will resonate deep within, if you let the ego rest and observe.

Adi

TargeT
28th January 2012, 00:31
Thank you for taking an interest in my work. It is an honour and a privilege for me in having the opportunity to share my experiences, knowledge and therefore wisdom gained, with you and our Human Family.

Please understand the Spiritual Hierarchy and Galactic Council of Light of which I am a part is not the same as a group calling themselves the galactic federation of light. At the time I gave my 2004 presentation I too was being manipulated by the galactic federation of light, however the majority of information provided is valid. As you read and understand my work this distinction will become important to each and everyone of us.

http://georgekavassilas.org/

winston smith1971
28th January 2012, 04:12
Actually scientist have recently declared that we live in Holographic Universe, something ET's/ED's have been telling contactees for decades and others including astrophysicist, quantum physicist, geneticist, etc have been providing evidence of for a very long time. It's provable through Quantum Mechanics and Hyper Physics. I certainly do hope and feel this year will be the year the world wakes up. Is it not common held knowledge that Space, Time and Thought are not the separate things they appear to be, and that Thought Directs Matter, along with the whole "Where Focus Goes, Energy Follows." or another way of putting it "What you focus on most will manifest it's self."

I did actually mention Holographic but i believe the current mainstream term is now digital universe. I have read Michael Talbot's excellent book and would highly recommend it to everyone.

=[Post Update]=

to me it seems that even if this even't were not "destined" to be... it would happen anyway due to the massive focus of conciousness on it.

I belive Nassiem Harrem gave a brief talk about this, the singularity event (or at least an event) where we are hit with massive amounts of tiny black holes, there by increasing (further) the density of matter... I'll have to look for details.

I've held out hope for the "genetic upgrade" or "auto upgrade" theory based on the alignment of the center of our galexy and some sort of incoming wave that may or may not exsist (or maybe its just a solar event... who knows!)

it certainly seems that something WILL be happening this year & it would be amazing if what's professed in the interview take place.

whats different at this time is we have assistance so the SUPPRESSION networks in place exist NO LONGER. :)

Another topic I haven't versed myself well in, is there any cohesive collection of information on this "suppression network" or is this just sort of a logical conclusion (certainly seems like SOMETHING has kept us... oppressed for a long time & is now lifting, or changing, or the mayan acelleration is happening... something!)

I have only started to checkout Nassiem Harrem work it seems excellent.

winston smith1971
28th January 2012, 04:17
The whole holographic universe seems to be an ancient concept, Peter Canova is currently tying in ancient works with the current thinking but have only heard him talk of this on coast to coast am. I would love to see a video on this. Will try an post some accompanying videos for Tom Campbell etc.but my PC is playing up at the moment.

winston smith1971
28th January 2012, 04:34
Craig Hogan Holometer I encourage people to watch all of this vid but the Holometer is about 44mins in.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkvoa0_bbc-horizon-2011-what-is-reality-hdtv_tech

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkvoa0_bbc-horizon-2011-what-is-reality-hdtv_tech

Terrance Mckenna 2012 Timewave Zero, there are better videos but this explains his thoughts in a few minutes, about 2.47mins in.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-prt5d6m6s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-prt5d6m6s
Office of Naval intelligence, George Hoover.Being quoted on Coast to Coast am

http://projectcamelot.org/bill_birnes.wav

Will post more later. Thank you.

kemo
28th January 2012, 08:59
I haven't watched the whole video yet but from what I've seen I'm sure it is worth watching the whole. However, just focussing on the holometer thing. Has anyone notice that the sound from the gravity wave thingamy is very similar to the sounds we've been hearing from all over the world? Which the scientist says contains the sound of the holographic universe (whatever that means). It's strange though that these sounds have only been reported recently as far as I'm aware.

wavydome
28th January 2012, 11:36
The web discussion put on mp3 was good to hear, thanks to all the camelot-avalon people.

So ya, what is expected then? Will the shifting galactic alignments mark a reality change too?

So far my favorite metaphor here is radio waves and the ability to tune very particular radio-stations. As a metaphor for tuning into a given reality upgrade. Human consciousness has been tuned to resonate at specific frequency allocations. Like the light spectrum we normally see. Extend that spectrum a little here and there for some individuals who see infrared. Or bypass eyes for a psychic seer. Include other sensations like sound or touch with given spectra of sensitivities. Vary the sensitivities according to individual's inheritance-factors and lifelong developments.

The talk seemed to suggest the proposition that time will significantly change in effect. I consider timelines as probabilities. I have my doubts that time will dissolve, in that all dynamic-polarities of life use time. Frequency itself is part time and part polarity-effects. Polarity meaning simply a force effect of plus or minus, of one or minus-one, of loud or soft, of bright or dim-- These all present polarity scales, IMO. So ya, time could present changes. In this scenario, the galactic alignments simply change the dominant flows of universe energy. IMO, all force is one force, segmented into diverse actions+reactions, which appear as diverse manifestations.

In a nut shell-- Radiowave-channels will increase in availability. Thus human perceptions and awareness could expand. Abilities of mind could increase as well. Such desirable traits would come to self-developing humans. Progressing humans who clear-away the problematic distortions of mind. I would not say perfect humans, as life-reality will always utilize distortion and illusion. However, the screwy bad habits, especially fixated-greed and negative-mindsets, may delay unfortunate stragglers. Such people may remain unaware of the new frequencies in the air. Greed may clamp down a mind, lock it into a scarcity paradigm. Scarcity takes control, and they densify towards stagnation.

In contrast, expanded-consciousness will streamline probability-detections. Therein, the discerning human will quickly assess external intentions, issues and problems. Discernment may become more sensitive and more comprehensive. Perhaps another useful metaphor is-- Tuning into higher resonant frequencies naturally provides more data per unit of time. In radio history, the higher frequency bands actually meant higher-resolution or higher frequency-response for musical connoisseurs.

winston smith1971
28th January 2012, 14:03
I haven't watched the whole video yet but from what I've seen I'm sure it is worth watching the whole. However, just focussing on the holometer thing. Has anyone notice that the sound from the gravity wave thingamy is very similar to the sounds we've been hearing from all over the world? Which the scientist says contains the sound of the holographic universe (whatever that means). It's strange though that these sounds have only been reported recently as far as I'm aware.

WOW!! Excellent thought kemo, i heard something today that sent a shiver up my spine, it was from coast to coast 17th December George Noory interviewing Whitley Strieber where George theorized the strange noises could be an underground race!!!