PDA

View Full Version : Possible (unconfirmed) new photos of an ET in Mexico

Bill Ryan
15th July 2010, 11:24
Hi, Folks:

The following photos were given to me by a friend of a friend.

Notes and caveats:

I am not claiming this is real. It might be a puppet. But it's interesting enough to share.
The person who gave it to me was given the photo on a CD by the person who took the two photos.
The location is a cave in Mexico which has a reputation for anomalous phenomena. I don't yet know the location or the date, but am following this up by email.
I know nothing about the circumstances of the encounter (i.e. what happened before and after) and I don't know what the actual sequence was of the photos (i.e. whether the ET came out after being spotted, or tried to hide after being spotted).
The photographer (a Mexican) insists they are genuine, and I may have the opportunity to meet him later this year.
The CD became corrupted for some reason, and I don't know if any digital images now exist. What you see here is a high-resolution scan of a print from the digital image on the CD. Clearly some detail has been lost, and of course this is critical. It MIGHT be possible to get slightly more detail from a professional-quality scanner. But I suspect this is as nearly as good as it gets without access to the originals.
I've not enhanced or color-altered the images in any way.
The person who gave me the prints visited the location himself (note again: he was NOT the photographer of the ET) - and reported that it was very spooky, had a very weird atmosphere, and when he developed his own images of the site they were absolutely covered with orbs. He showed those images to me... some of them look like a real snowstorm. He said the orbs were not visible to the eye but almost obscured the entirety of some the photos he took. He had no explanation for this.
I recognize that at the moment this is unlikely to be useful enough to be of value to researchers. I'm presenting it as a curiosity. And it MIGHT be real. A visit to the location would be needed.
This is all I know apart from the contact details of the person who gave me the prints.

Enjoy. :)

For HIGH-RESOLUTION images, click here (2 Mb each - definitely worth taking a detailed look):

http://projectavalon.net/Mexican_ET_1.tiff
http://projectavalon.net/Mexican_ET_2.tiff

Note that the images below are low-resolution versions for display on this small page.

http://projectavalon.net/Mexican_ET_1_low-resolution.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/Mexican_ET_2_low-resolution.jpg

bluestflame
15th July 2010, 11:38
so one in the cave and one laying face up on the ground in the front ...

Tuza
15th July 2010, 11:41
That looks like something there in the ground doesn't it, mmmh? I wonder how big this cave is and would be interested to know what's inside. Could possibly lead underground somewhere.

Etherios
15th July 2010, 11:43
so one in the cave and one laying face up on the ground in the front ...

I am sure the on on the ground is shadows... :P

Bill what is happening in south America? i mean peru mexico etc etc do we miss something that shows that much ET interest in that area?

Eligos
15th July 2010, 11:49
Someone please help me out here, all I see is a face at the cave entrance on the ground. What else am I missing?

bluestflame
15th July 2010, 11:50
the second figure well inside the cave entrance peeking round the corner

Bill Ryan
15th July 2010, 11:51

Bill what is happening in south America? i mean peru mexico etc etc do we miss something that shows that much ET interest in that area?

There's a HUGE amount of ET activity in Central and South America. I don't know the reasons. Most of it never gets reported in the English-speaking research community because of the language difference.

I'm sure what's on the ground are shadows as well. That would have been right in front of the photographer. The photos are of the being in the cave.

Download the high-resolution TIFF images, and you may see it much better. If you have any image-processing software, do experiment by enhancing the contrast, etc. I did that myself, but didn't want to confuse things by doing anything other than presenting the best originals I had.

Tuza
15th July 2010, 11:51
Look at the back of the cave, you will see a grey.

bluestflame
15th July 2010, 11:55
about an inch to the above right of the "rock formation in the foreground that looks like a et head face up" looks like a semi transparent skull and crossbones (in first photo)

Bill Ryan
15th July 2010, 11:58
about an inch to the above right of the "rock formation in the foreground that looks like a et head face up" looks like a semi transparent skull and crossbones (in first photo)

You're falling into the trap of what so many people do with the Mars Rover photos! Those are rocks. Remember also that there will be some digital artifacts because this is a scan of a small glossy print.

There's a being - or something that looks like one - IN the cave, apparently hiding, looking out towards the entrance.

bluestflame
15th July 2010, 12:01
yeah I seen that one lol

Eric J (Viking)
15th July 2010, 12:44
I've played around with the brightness and contrast!!! Awesome pics Bill ... looks real to me!!

click on picture for bigger size...

viking

Eric J (Viking)
15th July 2010, 12:47
And bigger....

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=1369&d=1279197704

viking

Tuza
15th July 2010, 12:58
You did good there Viking, thumbs up.

Helvetic
15th July 2010, 13:47
Shadow/Highlight Color Correction

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6765/mexicanet1.jpg

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/3834/mexicanet2.jpg

Bryn ap Gwilym
15th July 2010, 14:06
Did the alien have anything to say for himself?
Something doesn't quite feel right about this pic.

Fredkc
15th July 2010, 14:19
Ok, I am gonna catch hell for this, I'm sure but. "cain't he'p it!"

Yes, my eye can't leave "the trap" alone, either. This brings me to two questions, re a section of the version in the previous post:

http://fredsitelive.com/images/post/post3/zcat.jpg

1. At right. it does looke like either one coming up out of the ground, or that the photographer may have discovered an old "Grey burial site".

2. Who let the cat in?

Fred

kalimistik
15th July 2010, 14:23
Hi Guys,
Interesting pics, when you look at a photo of a grey then you think "ah could be an ET" but what always goes through my mind is " How many people do we look at each day that are in fact from another planet" ! I am pretty sure there are loads of them here who look just like you and me. I have this friend who I see from time to time ( he says he works all around the world ) I donīt really know too much about him even though I have known him for years but he is the most enigmatic person I have ever met. We talk about lots of different topics but he ALWAYS knows more details than I do! Now I am not trying to say that I know all there is to know but this guy always knows more. :der: Itīs a strange experience being with him. I even asked him once
" Are you from some other planet? " He answered with another question. " Would it matter to you ? " I said no and we left it at that. I feel good when I am with him and I suppose thats all that counts....... Strange, Strange Guy

cloud9
15th July 2010, 14:45
Hi Fred,
I can't help it either! It's very hard to ignore that "eye" on the ground, the other shape looks like a hand to me but not sure... I think their hands are very different but...

Solphilos
15th July 2010, 14:54
Finally, some good pictures! lol

Of course, there's no way of knowing these days whats genuine and whats fraud, but these are quality images that could easily be the real thing. Thanks for the pics.

conk
15th July 2010, 15:05
Shy little buggers, don't want their 15 minutes in the spotlight.

Very interesting. So, as we get more advanced we'll stop wearing clothes?

Fredkc
15th July 2010, 15:17
kalimistik;
I feel good when I am with him and I suppose thats all that counts....... Strange, Strange Guy

Well that is actually the "other shoe" in the old chinese curse...

May you live in interesting times..... and only know interesting people. ;)

Loren
15th July 2010, 15:21
Apparently Mexican Airline pilots are sworn to secrecy to not talk about the mass amounts of sighting they have in Mexico.

jaybee
15th July 2010, 15:46
Thanks for sharing the picture, Bill.

I think that the face 'rock' in the fore-ground looks like it has been touched up and the shadows
either enhanced or added. The eye has even been 'given' a dark blob to make sure there is no
doubt.....

This to me is a warning sign that the picture is most likely a hoax. Probably disinformation...
killing two birds with one stone, so to speak....

1. re-inforcing the popular belief that ET/aliens are 'greys'

2. chucking the rock-face in for good measure to cast doubt on stuff that is looked at
on the Moon and Mars...that could be remnants of ancient ruins.

When this picture starts doing the rounds, as it surely will....how long before hardened
sceptics and paid agents start saying stuff like.... 'don't let Richard Hoagland see it or he'll
be writing a book about 'the face on Mexico'.....etc etc...

I dived into this thread with interest because to have a photo of an actual ET would be
beyond amazing... but unfortunately I don't think this IS one.

I'm more inclined to go with Steven Greer's belief that greys and abductions are most
likely to be cloning (maybe experimental hybridization) , mind-control and teleportation done by humans...
as part of a super-secret project.

bluestflame
15th July 2010, 15:58
Shy little buggers, don't want their 15 minutes in the spotlight.

Very interesting. So, as we get more advanced we'll stop wearing clothes?

and our "bits" will presumably be less numerous ? (shudders)

Wood
15th July 2010, 17:19
Another version, trying to extract the shape (histogram equalisation + some sharpening and noise reduction):
http://imgur.com/ct0dU.jpg

I am wondering... Assuming these ETs share some of our anatomy (e.g. they have bones, muscles, cells, etc), with such a long arms and thin muscles they should not be able to lift much weight in a planet with our gravity. I think bodies of animals in the Earth are quite optimal in the relative proportions of their limbs, and none that I can think of have arms so long and thin. Under what circumstances could a body like the one in the picture be a good design? Low gravity and tall trees? I am not sure.

kinsuemei2
15th July 2010, 17:26
A good thing to do with suspect pictures is down load them then play around with the light settings you can sually highlight dimly lit areas and see if a rock is a rock or in deed a grey skull, but they don't like cameras much and the DOW's encounter suits or whatever don't show up on film something to do with the exposure to the reflective dust they use, hence why most serious ufologists use thermal cameras, but again I believe these beings can control their body temp through the suit. And no they won't freeze in space thats a myth there is not atmosphere hence no way to lose or dispense body heat, so if an astronaught were to open his helmet in space he would suffocate not freeze to death, his body temp wuld decrease extremely slowly.

jaybee
15th July 2010, 17:31
Ta for your version of the pic, Wood.

Setting aside for a moment if it's genuine or not.....it looks like the figure has it's back to the camera and is looking round to it's left.

With an 0 shape for it's mouth suggesting surprise??

I take your point about design...don't think the little fella (or hermaphrodite, or what-ever) would last long in that cave.....................:p

kinsuemei2
15th July 2010, 17:33
It looks like a short nose, or Pinky Pinky, Bill you might want to send this to Credow as he has alot of experince with these guys, and is a mantadine expert of sorts

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

well they are not harmless and you it can see much better than we can in that cave lol, plus how many are there? are they armed? and why did it not engage the cameraman even if startled? lot's of questions on this one.. I si t one that is breaking away? more and more are, and i don't care if people believe it or not, it's simply fact, many of the greys are you could say awakening, much like us, if this wave is real were just as arrogant to assume were the only species affected.

jaybee
15th July 2010, 17:40
It's all going to end in tears..........lol.

Kinsuemei2...I don't think anything has been proved as FACT....has it?

kinsuemei2
15th July 2010, 17:45
It's all going to end in tears..........lol.

Kinsuemei2...I don't think anything has been proved as FACT....has it?

Ok then well whats been proven to me as fact lets say that, happy now? lol

Etherios
15th July 2010, 17:47
I am wondering... Assuming these ETs share some of our anatomy (e.g. they have bones, muscles, cells, etc), with such a long arms and thin muscles they should not be able to lift much weight in a planet with our gravity. I think bodies of animals in the Earth are quite optimal in the relative proportions of their limbs, and none that I can think of have arms so long and thin. Under what circumstances could a body like the one in the picture be a good design? Low gravity and tall trees? I am not sure.

you forget mind powers.. All Greys are supposed to be highly telepathic... maybe they stopped using muscle power to do things.

jaybee
15th July 2010, 18:25
Ok then well whats been proven to me as fact lets say that, happy now? lol

Yes.

Tricky things....facts.....:nod:

MiguelQ
15th July 2010, 18:26
The mexican zone, and the cost its very good to hide ET. those islands are almost no population, and are full of nature, and green, and its quite good to undergroud bases.
there are those water canals and etc..
its a good place for ET to research natura and get new compounds

Helvetic
15th July 2010, 20:18
Remember that older youtube video from Mexico back in 2005 ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBUqnvWKI30&

...thought I have seen such long arms before, like in the recent pictures.

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/9830/snapshoteditedmexico.jpg

The shape of the head is also not too different...

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7658/mexicocompose.jpg

perfectresonance
15th July 2010, 20:53
I don't like the lighting on the body of the grey. The angles are wrong, there are shadows that make no sense, and the brightness of the reflection is more intense than the rock nearer the entrance.

And the originals are lost, the CD/DVD was damaged, this is a scan of the prints.

Applying Occam's Razor as well as the 'law' of the walking, quacking duck... :)

I call "fake".

Deega
15th July 2010, 21:58

Hi Eherios,

At the end of Febuary 2010, my wife and I went to Peru for 10 days. We stayed in Pisac, the SACRED Valley, awesome.

You feel the energy from the valley, the mountains (you're surrended by them), sacred sites and the great people of Peru. No wonder there is such visible energy going around.

We had some time visiting and meeting a shaman.

All my blessings.

Deega

THIRDEYE
15th July 2010, 22:22
bill facinating photos,you had mention these were taken in the mexico are.is there any coalation with dulce and these photos?love light and abundance

Tuza
16th July 2010, 00:48
Yep Fred, that face type thing and hand type thing on the ground is fascinating to me, I don't know for a fact what that is, but it's fascinating to me. It's a grey in the darn cave, talk about over analyzing stuff, sheesh. :p

Humble Janitor
16th July 2010, 07:16
If this picture was on ATS, it'd be in the HOAX section faster than you can snap your fingers.

That's not to say it's a hoax. That place is full of wanna-be debunkers.

We know that Bill's intentions are far from sinister and I don't think he's capable of passing off a fake picture as the real deal. I'm more inclined to believe that this picture could be authentic.

Operator
16th July 2010, 07:50
Well, try not to look at the picture but at the situation in the picture ... would you just take a picture and then walk away ?

I can't tell if it is fake or not but some things do not match with 'stories' around the greys ... like that they abduct people and
take them outside through the window or if they are telepathic or maybe even psychic why should he peek around the corner.

If I would encounter a grey that clearly looks 'trapped' in a cave I would follow up on the situation in order to get better pictures.
But that's me and my logic ... still doesn't prove positive or negative of course.

Zepheriah
16th July 2010, 09:20
My personal belief is that the the images are not genuine.

As Operator says, if you've just seen an alien, and taken some photo's, why just walk away?

I would love to believe otherwise, but i'm going with my gut.

theguardian
16th July 2010, 10:34
Very interesting shoot, worth investigating

freespirit
16th July 2010, 12:53
In a book i read by Timothy Good Alien Base he alleges there is a base of some kind in Puerto Rico South America.

There is so much that goes on in non English speaking country's that we don't hear about because of the language barrier, state censorship.

Martin

kinsuemei2
16th July 2010, 17:45
I am sorry but it just does not corelate to previous experinces with greys, I am not involing mine here, but stories of Phil Schinder, Credow Mutwa and Jim Sparks, and countless others. My first problem would be that no contact was made, but we were not there so we honestly don't know if any comminucation happened between being and photographer, furthermore the mask on the floor dose look as if it was added, because it sticks out like a sore thumb on adobe photoshop, however the actual being itself pixels match the surrounding, but with blending techs this is not easy but it's more than do able.
again I feel that Bill should send these to Credo and have an opinion of a man that has experinced this type of grey/being in the past.
I unfortunatley am doubtful this is real, but who knows, the picture itself is fantastic without adding amask to it, but that could be a rock formation that the sun is reflecting off and we are hardwired to identfy faces hence people see jesus in a chip or crisp or a pice of toast... funny how he was not there when it was bread eh? but I digress, I would hope this is real, but it's got alot of weight against it.

Studeo
18th July 2010, 02:54
:tinfoil3:If it was me I would have run like heck after I realized what was in the cave. :bolt:

ascendingstarseed
18th July 2010, 06:15
I'm with Studeo...meeting an unknown entity peering from a cave on a dark night would sending me scurrying off fast!

If it's real, it could be something of a subterranean origin. The terrain in S America consists of mountains that have tunnels leading deep into the earth. Or it could be entity's created from genetic or radiation experiments performed by German scientists after WWII.

blue777
18th July 2010, 09:45
There's a HUGE amount of ET activity in Central and South America. I don't know the reasons. Most of it never gets reported in the English-speaking research community because of the language difference.

I'm sure what's on the ground are shadows as well. That would have been right in front of the photographer. The photos are of the being in the cave.

Download the high-resolution TIFF images, and you may see it much better. If you have any image-processing software, do experiment by enhancing the contrast, etc. I did that myself, but didn't want to confuse things by doing anything other than presenting the best originals I had.

Thank you Bill for the photos , it is up to the individual to discern if they are real or not
regards
blue

Caren
18th July 2010, 11:23
Hi Operator,
No disrespect, If you had been there in that very dark cave area and witnessed that scary little guy...and
you were alone, you would investigate further? I would make like Studeo, gone as fast as I could run.
One late night while driving home from my parents I witnessed something on the side of the road. I was
alone in the car and it was very dark, no moon, no stars. I was instantly afraid (sick in stomach afraid) I
wanted out of there and fast! However I don't know how I was able to physically drive the car because my
body felt so incredibly stiff, and like everything was in slow motion.

Operator
18th July 2010, 13:48
Hi Caren,

yes I probably would ... my intuition is pretty good most of the times and I would use it to decide what to do next.
There is a great movie that everyone ought to see: The Tale of Despereaux (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0420238/)

http://hddb.net/ecs_covers/the-tale-of-despereaux-blu-ray-174864-large.jpg

Despereaux is a little mouse, on school they try to teach him what to fear, but he is fearless. The other mouses don't like that at all, he's banned ...
By the way he acts (he doesn't have an agenda but just does what is 'right') he is changing the outcome of a story single handedly. I don't want to spoil more, see the movie.

When you have kids you sometimes get to see movies you would otherwise not see ... there is an amazing treasure trove out there that could learn you more in an entertaining way than spending hours on the forum.
Let me see if I can generate a list here from the top of my head:

- The Wizard of Oz (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0032138/) (classic, also this one tells you: you need a brain and a heart but especially to be brave)
- Beverly Hills Chihuahua (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1014775/) (shake of unnatural behavior)
- Star Wars: The Clone (!?!) Wars (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1185834/)
- Monsters, Inc. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0198781/) (creatures from other dimensios feeding on fear, gateways)
- Monsters vs Aliens (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0892782/) (government has secret program to counter aliens, battle with clones)
- Aliens in the Attic (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0775552/) (Familiarize with aliens, they are not all bad/good and sometimes clumsy, kids keep technology to themselves)
- Planet 51 (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0762125/) (The world reversed,the beans are spilled, hilarious movie)

There are probably many more that I cannot remember now ...
Anyway "We are the ones we are waiting for" and "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself".
In order to "Rock 'n' roll" we need to get it rolling ... won't happen sitting in a armchair !

Learn to trust and rely on yourself, be your own leader and the world is yours to colorize ...

G.Deluca
19th July 2010, 10:27
hard to say if it's genuine,but interesting anyway,it certainly fits the cliche appearance of a grey,that's for sure

19th July 2010, 21:51
I am about 50/50 on this. I am curious to know why this being would be naked as I'm sure he/she would still be prone to the temperature; if the Grays have psychic abilities then why did this being hide and peer around the corner; The skin/flesh looks rather plastic/computer modeled in my opinion; There is noise in the image of the cave but not on the area of the Gray; How the person who took the image was standing directly in from of the cave and this Gray just miraculously happened to appear at the time the photographs were taken; That there are no true high-resolution images available.

noxon medem
19th July 2010, 23:50
Latest News !
- The Alian, in what he thought was a safe mexican cave, must have been severely shaken up
by suddenly meeting the strange looking creature with a big artificial eye that he moved around.
( we know them as humans with cameras ..)
The Alian ran all the way to Alberta ! where he was spotted on 7th of June, this year.
He tries to grab a chair to sit down for a rest, but alas, another camera !
So he keeps running ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axeFnzsg3gI&feature=player_embedded

YouTube description: ( from Mr BeeHat )
This footage was taken at around eleven or twelve at night in rural Alberta on June 7th 2010.
A few days prior to this, me and my brother had been hearing noises from the yard at night
and thought we had seen something out the window, so we decided to keep a camera handy
in case it happened again. As you can see, the footage we captured shows a tall creature
with a strange manner of walking. It had quite large hands with three fingers each and
appeared to almost go completely invisible at times. One of the strangest features
of this being was it's almost metallic looking skin.
Feel free to comment on this footage.

( I am not making fun of this matter, it just turned out this way. Could be real for all I know)
- found this posted on: http://www.wearenotalone.net/

DoctorWho
20th July 2010, 00:02
Looks like someone in a reptile suit, maybe a Sleezak from Land of the Lost, wearing a loin cloth?
Bill "the Doctor"